Fantasies of a Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers

"OOOWWW," she yelled when she felt his hand slap her cheek. Again, it slapped at her other naked cheek, alternating back and forth. They weren't particularly hard, not what she was expecting, but they still stung, her hips moving back and forth, her pussy rubbing over the throbbing member beneath her, feeling it jerk in pleasure each time he hit her. Five times he spanked her, then stopped, his hands returning to rub her flesh sensuously. She felt him touch the top of her thong in the back and then heard the snip, feeling the pressure release, knowing that he had cut it. "No, please don't take it off, please," she begged, not wanting to be naked, sure that he would be able to see her sex from behind.

Another slap was Michael's response, his fingers pulling the thong from her cheeks, letting it slowly slide down until he got to her sex, pausing. He took two fingers and gripped her lips from behind, squeezing harshly, pulling on the fleshy skin.

"EEEEHHH," shocked at the unexpected touch on her sex. She bucked under him as he pulled on her lips. She felt his finger slide between her lips, pushing the thin material between her wet lips, ashamed at how her body was responding. She squirmed harder as his hands pinched her tender flesh, squeezing her lips between his powerful fingers. She was afraid when he pulled her thong away.

"You're pussy is drenched. You're enjoying this. Well, I have so much more for you to experience." He pulled her thong, throwing it on the floor so she could see it. He pushed out on her legs, spreading her wider for his gaze, her pussy glistening with her juices, her lips spreading wider. "Such a lovely pink pussy."

She knew she was grossly exposed, but even though she was humiliated by it, she was also aroused. Even the thought of him spanking her made her wetter. How could be so dominated by him be so sexually arousing? Would he take advantage of the situation? "EEEEHHH," his fingers jolting her back to reality, clamping onto her naked pussy, squeezing her tender pussy lips, yanking on them harshly. She rubbed against his thick cock faster, feeling it jerk in pleasure each time he pinched her pussy. His fingers became bolder, sliding up and down her slit from behind, rubbing her juices up and down, her legs spread wide, unable or not wanting him to stop. She humped up and down, sure that she was giving him quite a show, but she no longer cared. Suddenly his fingers moved up higher, Cindy clenching her cheeks as his finger slid along her crack, sweat aiding in making it slick. "No! NOT THERE!" A sharp slap to her ass, then another one, this time harder. "OOOOWW."

"Relax your cheeks. NOW!" His fingers moved to her crack, slowly spreading her cheeks when he felt her relax, watching as her tiny wrinkled opening came into view. The crinkled dark brown hole looked so tiny, a dimpled hole barely as big as his little finger. He would have to open her up for the ginger root first. He slapped her cheeks again, alternating between the two, moving lower so that his fingers barely grazed her pussy from behind, feeling her shudder when he did. "Don't you dare move."

"NNNOOO," but she didn't stop him as his finger slowly ran over he anus, slick with his juices it slid easily, rubbing the her intimate hole. She felt so exposed, continuing to rub his cock, her pussy receiving pleasure in return.

"Are you enjoying my cock?"

She was embarrassed, but it was true. She loved the feeling of his hard cock sliding back and forth over her naked pussy. "Yes," she murmured softly.

"Reach underneath you and take my cock out. I want you to rub your naked pussy against my hard cock."

She was afraid of taking his cock out. Would he fuck her? She began to raise up her ass, suddenly stopping when she felt his finger poised at the entrance to her anus. If she continued, she would impale her asshole on his fingertip. "Please. Move your finger."

"I said take out my cock!" His voice rose up, more domineering. "Do it now." He kept his finger on her anus, pressing slightly inward; watching as her anal ring slowly began to open.

She was afraid of his finger, but she was more afraid of him. She let her ass slowly rise up, feeling the pressure on her anus as her anal ring expanded to engulf his finger. It felt strange to feel something push inside, moving higher. "EEGGHH," his finger suddenly sucked into the hot depths of her rectum as she reached underneath him, her fingers quickly unzipping his pants, reaching inside his shorts to grasp the hot flesh in her fingers. She pulled it out, the hard cock bending slightly as she wrapped her fingers around the thick cock. It jerked and shuddered in her hands as it popped out. She finally moved her hands away, sighing as she felt the hot flesh touch her pussy. His finger didn't move, pushing in as she moved downward, tightly encased in her asshole.

She was so tight, her hot asshole felt as if it was sucking his finger in deeper. He felt her anal ring sliding down his finger as if it were a tight condom sliding over it, her rectal muscles clenching on his digit from his unnatural probing. He twisted his finger inside her, causing her to hump up and down his naked cock, feeling her pussy juices bathing his cock.

Suddenly his finger was gone, Cindy not sure if she was relieved or disappointed. She felt empty, the spasms in her anus continuing. His cock felt so good, the hot flesh rubbing so sensuously up and down her slit, Cindy fighting the urge to push it into her pussy and let him fuck her to death. "WWHHAAATT!" She felt something returning to her anus, this time much bigger. It wasn't his finger. She felt him slap her ass again.

"Hold still." He pressed the Ginger root against her anus and began to push. "Push out and it will go easier. I'm going to push the ginger root in your asshole."

"Why!" She couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Hold still," not answering her. He wanted her to experience it. He pushed, her anal ring opening wider, stretching, the dark, hole now a light brown as the skin stretched to accommodate the thick finger of the ginger root. He saw her ass rise up as she strained to accommodate the thick root forcing entry in her backside.

"EEEGGGGH," suddenly she felt the root slide inside her, his powerful hands pushing aside all resistance until she felt it inside her rectum. She felt a cool sensation as the root sat inside her asshole, her anus in spasms as she bucked up and down. "It's getting warm," she cried out, tears falling from her eyes. "Take it out."

He pushed with his finger, sending the root inside her asshole, the air whooshing from her lungs as her asshole was suddenly filled with unnatural object. He lightly tapped the end of the root, sending vibrations deep into her asshole. He waited and watched while the Ginger root began to do its work. Her hips became more active, moving back and forth, dragging his cock over her slick pussy. She clenched her cheeks, a soft groan from her lips, her cheeks relaxing again. She did this three times, obviously finally figuring that the burning sensation deep in her asshole increased with her clenching. He let his fingers slide down to her vagina, suddenly impaling her pussy with three thick fingers. He was surprised how easily they slid in, her juices soaking the dry digits. She arched up on his lap when she was impaled, his hand slapping her ass cheek harder, driving her hips back down, impaling his fingers deeper into her hot pussy.

She felt so full and vulnerable. Whenever she clenched her cheeks, the burning pain would increase deep inside her anal passage. Her pussy was filled with harsh fingers, knuckles stretching and scraping her tender insides as her hips fucked back and forth on his hard cock. And his hand kept her moving, slapping her tender cheeks, the fiery pain in her skin increasing as he slapped her harder and harder. And to keep her vulnerable, his finger lightly tapped on the end of the ginger root, reminding her of his domination of her body, sending such intense feelings deep in her asshole.

Michael fought to keep from cumming, her wet pussy sliding so sensuously up and down his thick member, bringing such delightful tremors through her body when he spanked her. He kept it up for twenty minutes, noticing a change in her demeanor. She was masturbating his cock with renewed vigor, pressing harder onto his flesh, sliding her pussy up and down with long strokes. And her cheeks were almost always tight together. She seemed to relish the deep, burning pain deep in her asshole, his finger gripping the end of the Ginger root, sliding it up and down in a mock sodomy, his fingers fucking her pussy with deep strokes, her pussy clinging to the thick fingers. He knew it was time, her breathing deep and heavy, a coating of sweat covering her body as she masturbated his cock for all she was worth.

She knew it was time, unable to control it any longer. The deep, hot burning in her asshole brought tears to her eyes but a delicious feeling between her legs. His fingers playing the Ginger root in and out of her asshole felt as if he was fucking her asshole with his cock, his fingers bringing such pleasure to her clenching pussy. "Spank me hard," she yelled out. "I'm going to cum."

Michael didn't fail to help her, his hand raining down five powerful blows to her ass cheeks that made her body jump in pain. Four fingers plunged into her pussy, spreading her tender insides wide to accommodate the thick digits. He gripped the Ginger root and pulled it almost all the way out before plunging in back into her resisting asshole. He didn't wait any longer, feeling her body tremble and shake then explode. His cock jerked in pleasure as he felt her gush on his cock, his balls spewing a load of cum that shot on her.

She came just as he did, his blows raining on her cheeks in a fiery pain that shot to her sex, her asshole reamed out by the Ginger root and finally his cock shot a load of cum that felt as if it were coming from a fire hose, the powerful stream of ropey cum shooting directly on her clit. The orgasm that hit her body was so intense that she felt as if her heart stopped, between her legs she felt a tingling that started with her clit, spread to her pussy and ended deep in her asshole, her whole body beginning to spasm in pleasure. She came on his cock, feeling as if she were peeing on him, their cum mixing together to coat the organs with the slick fluids. Again he came on her clit, again she came on his cock, her hips fucking up and down driving more pleasurable cums from his cock, spewing his hot cum all over her pussy.

She rode his cock even when he finished cumming, her pussy slick with juices sliding effortlessly up and down his cock. She finally slumped down, exhausted, her body covered in sweat. Her ass was a delicious pink, the skin feeling hot as he let his fingers roam over the burning flesh. He tapped at the Ginger root, Cindy not even stirring as he did, too exhausted to move. He gripped the end tightly and began to pull it out, seeing her anal ring clinging to it as if it didn't want it to leave, her ring pulling upward as he slowly extracted the root from her asshole. He watched as her anal ring slowly spread wider to release the end, a sigh coming from Cindy as it popped free. He watched the spasm in her asshole after the ginger root left, her anus still open, the darkness of her hole visible. He teased the hole with his finger, feeling the tremors running through the slick opening. "Turn over onto your back," his hands grabbing one ankle to bring it around as she turned over. He watched her pussy spread out as her legs spread wider to accommodate his request. He got up and stood next to her, making sure her legs were still spread wide.

"Did you have an enjoyable cum?" He smiled as he looked at her, her body drained.

She turned red in shame at having performed as she did, cumming while being spanked and anally impaled. After the orgasm, she felt even more humiliation. "I'm sorry."

"I hope that taught you a lesson. Next time this is what will happen to you if you displease me." He grabbed her legs, pulling them up and pushing them wide so her pussy began to spread out. "Raise up your ass." She obeyed; her ass rising up until it was almost a foot off the coffee table.'

What was he going to do now? She shut her eyes, not wanting to see. She waited. Suddenly it hit her. His hand shot out between her legs, the palm of his hand slapping hard against her pussy, slapping puffy labia, slapping against her sensitive clit. "GGGGGOOODDD," she screamed in pain.

"Next time it will be your pussy that will be spanked. And maybe with a riding crop to beat between your pretty lips." He noticed that she didn't move back down again, her ass still raised up higher, presenting her pussy to him. Not to disappoint her he rained down another blow onto her pussy, the sweet sound of his hand hitting her wet flesh ringing out in the room, another scream torn from her lips.

It hurt. And felt good, her pussy taking such punishment but also bringing such conflicting feelings to her body. The second one was even better then the first, Cindy already thinking of what she might do wrong next time she babysat.

Coming Soon, Chapter 2-Cindy learns what happens when she sleeps with her mouth open.

Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers
12