Fantasies of a Chastised Bitch

Story Info
Stories from a chastised cuckold.
1.5k words
3.87
106.7k
15
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am now a bi-sexual cuckold, being used by my Mistress as She sees fit, the following stories are either fantasies I have had whilst in chastity or the experiences I have endured whilst released I will let you make your mind up which are which.

Bitch is a dominant, opinionated and strong individual outside of service to Mistress, however, within the relationship is totally submissive.

I am completely owned, Mistress has my money, chooses my cloths, my food and all other aspects of my life, if anything is to happen in my life it will only be with my Mistresses consent or direction.

Bitch is kept in chastity, a CB6000 is used to control my cock, I am hairless from the neck down and I complete a Sunday ritual of removing all body hair other than that on my head and arms (arm hair is left so that the rest of the world are unaware of my service).

*

Story1

Bitch was sent upstairs and told to prepare for service; Mistress told him that my clothes for the evening would be waiting in Her bedroom once I had completed my preparations. (These preparations were always the same, I was too shower, remove any body hair that may be present, have an enema and ensure that clean water was running from my ass. Mistress did not like to deal with that side of Her bitch, She deemed it my role to ensure everything was available for service and had no interest in it, however, if bitch failed to do this correctly the consequences would be harsh and as such I was always very thorough with my preparations).

Once I was confident that I was fit to serve I entered the bedroom to see what Mistress had left for me to wear, all I found was a pair of wrist restraints and a pair of ankle restraints, dutifully, I locked the restraints tightly around my wrists and ankles before quickly looking over the room to check that I hadn't missed anything. Once I was sure that this was all that my Mistress wanted me to wear I proceeded to make my way downstairs to the hall, standing outside the living room door as instructed, as I was about to knock I saw a blindfold hanging from the door handle, I removed it and placed it over my eyes, then as instructed, I knocked and waited, naked except for my ever present chastity belt, four leather binds and a blindfold covering my eyes.

I felt the air move over the front of my body as the living room door opened in front of me, a hand took hold of my forearms and brought my hands together in front on me, I felt the cuffs snap together as my hands were bound in front of me. I was then pulled forward by the chain linking the cuffs into the front room and after a few short strides was turned around what felt like 180 and instructed to kneel. The door was closed and he waited.

There was no sound coming from the room other than a gentle buzz that I assumed was coming from a laptop, I could not sense anything or anyone else was present in the room.

My wait in this position was short, he was instructed by the familiar voice of my Mistress to place my forehead on the floor and place my chained hands between my legs, I did as I was instructed, pushing my knees apart to allow my hands to rest on the floor between them, my head pressed into the carpet. I then felt my hands being pulled back; forcing my ass into the air, when they reached my ankles they were fastened to the cuffs there. This had the effect of rising and spreading my butt, exposing my asshole, cock and balls to anyone who may be stood behind him.

I again felt the air move as the door opened and then closed near my head, I was alone. Left with my ass in the air and my genitals exposed. I wondered how long I would remain in this position, exposed and available for use.

Suddenly, and without notice a finger, clad in latex and well invaded my ass, it drove straight in without pausing, until I felt knuckles spread my ass cheeks, I lurched forward at the invasion, not only surprised by the fingering of my ass but the fact that there was someone in the room!

As suddenly as the finger had entered my ass it was removed, the, seconds later, drove in again, my was repeated 10 or so times until a second finger joined it, again driving to the knuckle. This was again completely withdrawn and the 10 strokes were repeated driving deep into my ever stretching anus. On the 11th stroke a third finger joined the assault, it felt like they were stacked in the shape of a triangle, middle finger resting on the tips of the index and ring finger, the deeper the fingers drove, the wider my hole was stretched.

This time the fingers were not removed completely, but began to slowing ease in and almost out of my ass, but never withdrawing completely. The stinking that had initially accompanied my three finger invasion began to subside as my ass began to lube under the steady rhythm of the hand fucking my ass. As I was getting used to accommodating the fingers they were spread in my ass, now side by side, instead of stacked, this again brought back the stinging that had been present in the initial stages of being fucked.

The spread fingers started a faster pace, but instead of going straight in and out of my ass, they hand corkscrewed in and out, stretching my hole in all directions. The hand was driving deep into my ever stretching ass, as if they noticed this, whoever was driving their hand into me added the final finger, alongside the other three and continued to twist it into me. They continued to stretch me for an eternity, driving their hand into me until their thumb was pressing onto my balls. The hand was pushed into me as far as it would go and then just held there. Slowly it just rotated, the widest part of it stretching me, slowly rotating first left, then right, keeping the forward pressure up, ensuring that it was as deep as the thumb stop would allow.

The hand was withdrawn and I immediately felt something spread my anus as it attempted to penetrate me, it was well lubricated and with a reasonable amount of pressure, it spread my anus wider and slipped into me, fill the void within. It was large and filled me, but not large enough apparently. I heard the sound of a pump expelling air and the object inside my ass grew, filling me and stretching my anus further, again, the sound of the pump, it was becoming uncomfortably large. My ass involuntarily tried to expel it from within me, but with two more swift inflations this was impossible, I was solidly filled stretched and plugged.

My ass twitched and spasmed around the huge plug that now completely filled me, attempting to expel it from inside me, this went on for a few minutes until my ass became accustomed, or just surrendered to the huge object filling me.

I then felt my hands being detached from my ankles and I was instructed by my Mistress to roll onto my back, I was shocked to hear my Mistresses voice as I was sure that She had left the room, confused I rolled over. My legs were spread out in front of me and pulled flat forcing more pressure onto the huge plug, they were pulled apart and the ankle cuffs fastened to something keeping my legs apart, my wrists were fastened above my head, exposing my chastity covered cock.

The next this I felt was a loop of rope was being looped around my balls, the ends were looped off behind my balls then the ends were pulled down and looped through the ties on my ankles and tied off to each other, pulling my balls hard towards my feet. There was then a sharp stinging in my balls as something struck them, my back arched and the rope pulled on my balls tripling the pain. The crop rained down blows on my balls and inside my thighs; I gritted my teeth through the pain, attempting not to move to make it worse. The heat grew in my balls until I was about to cry out, then it stopped as quickly as it started.

I lay breathing deeply on the floor, trying to catch my breath, I could feel no one around me and all was still, I lay apprehensively, wondering what would happen next, but there was nothing, just stillness, the heat began to subside from my balls and my breathing began to return to normal.

I lay there, waiting, my balls warmed through, my ass full to bursting and my cock straining inside the CB6000, I knew it wasn't over, so I waited...