Fantasies Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend continues.
2.4k words
4.47
48.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lethaine
Lethaine
32 Followers

Note: Please understand that while the subjects covered in this storyline are indeed fantasies of mine, none have been lived out so reality may indeed be far different than what I imagine and write. On top of that I'm not a trained writer so I'm positive there is room for improvement.

*

"Honey, wake up." Came whispering through the darkness as soft hands traveled my body. These gentle intrusions roused me from perhaps the best nights sleep I'd had in years. I tried to stretch as I yawned and began to open my eyes only to find that I couldn't separate my arms and legs!

Panic and confusion began to overtake my muddled brain and the soft caresses turned to a firm grip upon my shoulders and force me back to the mattress.

"Don't panic sweetie, it's just our special cuffs. I wanted to make sure that you remember just who is in charge for the next few days and remember last night."

I looked up at my wife as she straddled me, for the first time since waking. She was dressed in some slutty looking lingerie that I'd never seen before and her make up made her look very much like a slut. It started to do wonderful things for my cock. I started to remember things from last night and realize that they aren't just dreamlike fantasies as the pain in my cock brought me to reality.

I really did have a cock cage on and all those nasty and wonderful things that I had dreamt of weren't actually a dream, but things that my lovely little wife had done to me last night. Emotions coursed through me, lust, desire, shame, embarrassment, contentment, longing, need and anger. The tide raged within me until anger won out as it usually does. Hey, I'm a guy, what can I say?

I was on the verge of a tirade when my wife's voice cut through the haze of emotion.

"Honey, don't start with an attitude. I don't want to have to gag you this early in the day!" The look on her face showed that this wasn't an idle threat. "We both know you wanted last night, and all of what is to come. Don't ruin it or our marriage by being a macho ass about it now!"

It was as if somebody had hit me with an electrical charge. I went slightly stiff and a new wave emotions began to wage war within me. But through it all my lust and desires began to surface again.

"So last night was real?" I began, searching her face for any signs that she now found me less of a man and husband as I'd always feared. My inner voices warred with each other over my desire to run with my fantasies and my fear that my life with this woman was altered, changed or perhaps even ended. "Oh yes! And I had a fantastic time and it seemed that you did too. I spent a great deal of time since 'finding' those sites and files, doing research into what it all is. In doing this I found that I wanted to give you what you wanted, and in return you were actually giving me something as well. This sense of power that I feel is wonderful, not something that I want to override our relationship, but it is something that I enjoy and plan to enjoy much more, and more often."

The combination of her body language and tone set me at ease. I was not being run over and thought of as a 'wimp'. Me relief must have been visible because as soon as it washed over me she was speaking again.

"Now don't misunderstand me. You are MINE! For this weekend and any other I choose and you will obey me in everything I command and demand of you. If you cannot accept this then say so now, and we can schedule counseling. I cannot condone lying in our marriage. Tell me now, are you willing and prepared to walk down this path you set before us and see where it takes us?"

Her eyes bored into me and her posture was rigid as if she were preparing herself for a bad moment. I was filled with trepidation but a bolt of lust burst up through me and exploded in an odd sense of contentment. I felt safe in the fact that she did love me, even with these fantasies out in the open. There was only one answer for me at this moment.

"Yes mistress, I accept your demands. Command me!"

I watched in amazed joy as the tension melted from her face and body as she leapt upon me and smothered me with a lust filled kiss. As we parted she quietly whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, honey."

A sly grin splashed across her face as she stood back with her hands upon her hips. With a giggle she bent down to unlock my cuffed ankles and wrists.

"First things first, slave. In the master bath you will find a list of duties that you will attend to today, both housework and personal hygiene. You will also find your outfit for the day. I will be checking up on you in all of your tasks. Mistakes, sloppiness or general laziness will not be tolerated and punishment will be dealt out."

Without a word I made my way to the bathroom. My mind was boiling with a mix of thoughts and emotions. Once I entered the room and saw my 'outfit' lust became the primary element of my being. Sitting on a towel were a pair of cuffs like the male strippers wear, a tube of lube and a large looking butt plug. Next to it were several sheets of paper. One detailed how I was to prepare myself and where I could find the enema kit she had purchased and where the disposable razors and shaving cream were. The others were explicit instructions for what I was to do to please her on this day.

Long story short I got myself cleaned up to her specifications and outfitted myself as she had demanded and set off for my first of many duties. In truth they weren't anything I wouldn't normally be doing, but I wouldn't be naked and wearing a butt plug if normal were to be used to describe last night and today.

Walking around with a large toy in my ass was strange and took some time to get used to. However once my body did adjust the feelings were incredibly erotic and I was kept on the edge all day since I couldn't get to my cock with the cage she had locked on me.

True to her word she checked on me often to see that I was doing all that she had commanded. During these checks she would sometimes sit down and masturbate openly and loudly as I was trying to concentrate on the task at hand. If I made a mistake or paused to long to watch her I would be punished with her new riding crop. At other times she would bring in one of the laptops and play she-male or strap on porn to keep me on fire. I was literally leaking pre-cum in short time and my balls began to feel fantastically full.

This was yet another of my favorite story subjects, orgasm denial or prolonging of it. I was in one of the spare bedrooms cleaning as she ordered and dreaming of my favorite orgasm torture story when my ass came to life with vibrations and movement. The plug was mechanized and the buzz on my prostrate nearly caused me to drop one of her snow globes. As I fumbled to catch it before it hit anything I heard her laughter from behind me at the door.

"I just knew that you'd like that! I see you are almost done with your chores and you've almost done a good job at them. When you are finished come to the kitchen and we'll eat. You will need your strength for what I've got planned later."

If you've never tried to sit down and eat a meal with a moving, vibrating butt plug stuffed in your ass, you are lucky. Between the feelings generated by the toy, the frustrations of the cock cage and my own imagination running rampant I was barely aware of what I was doing.

After the meal I was sent to clean myself up and out and instructed to meet her in the basement.

When I got to the basement I immediately noticed the metal frame work contraption that now took up a corner of the basement.

"You recognize this honey?" came her whisper as she slid up behind me. "Don't move!"

Her hands began a lazy dance across me. Her occasional detour to my ass to play with my butt plug or down a bit to caress my balls had me going mad with desire. The frustration and pain from the cock cage were fading into the background of my lust. My sexual being was now focused on my ass. Right now my cock was not controlling my sexual sensations and I must admit it was intoxicating. My mind was snapped from the haze as I felt the hood sliding over my head. I soon found out that it covered my head but left the lower portion of my face free. She soon had it completely fitted about my head and she was fumbling at the closure at the back of my neck.

With that finished she moved to my front and kissed me deeply as she played with my nipples. This went on for long, wonderful minutes and brought new life to my nipples. I had always enjoyed her sucking on them, but this was some different level of feelings. I was now sexually primed to ass, nipples, and cock. I was alive with lust and frustration. My balls were nearly boiling in my need for release, I had felt like this since high school and making out in the back of my mustang.

She abruptly pulled away and left me panting. My mouth was open as my heavy breathing and lust left me panting my desire. It was then I felt something cross my lips and enter my mouth. Soon my mouth was full of a rubber penis gag and she was quickly fixing it to the rear of my hood.

I stood there trapped. I was blind, gagged, naked and caged and roiling with lust and pent up need. I was truly hers now. Her soft hand tugged me towards the strange apparatus she had some how built in our basement.

I was soon guided to some soft, padded boards and placed in a semi kneeling posture upon them. I felt similar backing boards being applied to me and I was soon fastened down into this contraption and was puzzled at just what the hell this thing was and how I was supposed to recognize it. Then I felt myself move, rotate actually, into a position that left me very open and exposed from all angles. Then it hit me! One of my most watched porn clip was a bondage scene that had this harness contraption that let the Dom move his sub about while she was helpless and he could do as he pleased to her body.

I don't know how she got this, but I was damned happy. We could fulfill almost every single fantasy I had for the both of us with this. My mind was racing at the possibilities when I suddenly realized that she was removing my cock cage! Once free I became erect almost immediately and would have shouted for joy had I not been gagged.

"I'm glad you are being so willing with this. As a reward I'm going to let you cum once tonight. I think it's only fitting that the first time it's like this that it's me at the helm."

The butt plug was soon playfully removed from my sensitive ass and fresh, cold lube was applied to my pucker. By now my ass gaped open somewhat with the plug gone and the cold only made it twitch as it tried to close. This apparently amused my wife as she began to giggle while it twitched.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll be full again soon enough."

At that I felt her strap on enter my ass slowly and completely to the hilt. There was no pain, only pleasure as she filled me this time. She began slowly stroking the full length of her cock into me. Drawing out until only the tip rested within my ass and sliding in until her thighs met my ass cheeks. The feeling was absolutely wonderful and my cock began to bob with her strokes and pre-cum began to flow freely. With the angle I was hanging I could feel it dripping down my cock, across my balls and drip off to the floor below me.

After and agonizingly long time she began to speed up and fuck me harder. The faster she pumped me the quicker I flowed and I could feel my balls pulling up to me and I knew I was going to cum just from her fucking my ass. She must have known as she began to rapidly thrust in and out of my ass, just like a guy when he gets ready to blow his nut.

I screamed into the gag as the first wave of my orgasm hit me. It felt like a baseball shot of my nuts when I shot that first wad. I could see in my mind just how far that shot! After that each of her short, hard thrusts brought forth an ejaculation from me until I was dry firing and the sensation began to become painful.

Her soft, sweating body collapsed on my back about that time and I could hear her panting.

"Oh god! That was the best orgasm I've had yet. You shot so far, it must have been 10 feet! This is going to be sooo much fun!"

I heard her words, but was lost in my own world as the after orgasm twitches in my balls and of my ass around her cock. My balls ached from that orgasm, yet I was still hard as iron with her cock stuffed in me and I was helpless in all ways. I knew then that I was hooked to these feelings.

Lethaine
Lethaine
32 Followers