Fantasies Unlimited.

Story Info
You get what you pay for.
1.9k words
3.7
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

She got home full of excitement. All the way back she had been arguing with herself. To go ahead or not? Finally she had looked out of the bus window and let fate decide. A good looking young guy was moving purposefully toward a junction. If he goes straight ahead I will do it, if he turns I won't, she told herself.

He went straight on.

She arrived home full of determination. Coat, bag and heels were discarded in the hallway. she hurried through to the living room and retrieved the crumpled piece of paper from its hiding place, smoothed it out and put it on the coffee table. She put a new bottle of dry white in the fridge to chill and made her way upstairs to the bathroom.

Blouse, skirt, stockings and underwear were discarded on the way. She shut herself into the shower cubicle and turned the water on immediately hot and strong to drown out the thumping of her heart as her excitement rose with the thought of what she was going to do. The coursing pulsing water made her gasp, tingling her skin and heightening the sensations even further. Eventually she stepped out of the shower, towelled herself down and slipped into her best satin robe. The cool smooth material slid deliciously across her tight puckered nipples as she put it on. She watched herself in the mirror as she tied the belt loosely leaving it gaping open at the top, the gap between her full breasts fully exposed, the sharp nipples poking through the thin material at each side, the short robe stopping abruptly after just covering the curves of her buttocks. She smiled at herself, tied her long dark hair back and made her way back down stairs.

She retrieved the wine from the fridge, opened it and poured herself a large glass and took both to the coffee table. She took the phone from its cradle in the hall and settled herself down on the sofa. She took a long mouthful of wine and let it slip down luxuriously. She stared at the crumpled paper and tried to slow the butterflies fluttering around her stomach.

Eventually she picked up the paper and the phone and slowly and carefully keyed the number scrawled there. It felt like an age before the phone connected, then 1, 2, 3, 4 rings and no reply. She was just about to hang up when the line clicked and a female voice answered. Her throat was dry, she had to fight the urge to hang up, and no words would come. The female voice repeated its greeting slower and more deliberately this time.

"Good evening, Fantasies Unlimited, how can I help you?"

She swigged more wine and suddenly the words were there.

"Er hello, I was given your number by a friend. I wonder if you might be able to help."

Half an hour later she finally hung up, having discussed her requirements at great length. She was aware of the trembling in her arm, the tightness of her breathing and the semi horror at herself as she slid her credit card back in her purse. That really had been a lot of money.

The wine was more than half gone now, she drained her glass and poured out the remains of the bottle into it. Her whole body was tingling, her nipples incredibly hard and tight and she was aware just how wet and demanding her cunt was by now. It had gradually built as she talked to the woman on the phone and she had been unable to stop her free hand wandering first to a nipple then to her cunt as she talked. Now she lay back along the sofa and opened the front of the robe fully. One leg moved outward and down to the floor and her right hand started to work properly on her exposed clit. She tried to draw it out wanting to revel in the excitement and sensation, but her cunt had other ideas and soon she was working it frantically, not even inserting her fingers just bringing herself off fast and strong head rolling back and little gasps and moans escaping her tight lips as she came the first time. Despite the speed and lack of attention she surprised herself with the strength of her climax and the wetness she generated. Eventually she subsided and opened her eyes, her breathing steadied and she reached out for the wine. Well it was done now and paid for. Sometime over the next three weeks the woman had said. God, what had she done? It had better be worth it!

Her excitement rose again, despite herself.

More and better climaxes beckoned into the evening.

Two weeks passed.

She thought about it often in those two weeks. Sometimes she thought about it at work where she surprised herself with her intense excitement. So much so that twice she had to go to the ladies and masturbate, once having to come as silently as possible when a colleague moved into the next cubicle at the vital moment.

Sometimes she thought about it on the journey home, getting so turned on that she had to drop everything as soon as she closed the front door behind her, and bring herself off there and then. Later after a shower and food, she would draw it out more luxuriously, taking her time and trying to imagine more exactly how it would be. After a while she began to think that apart from the high price she had paid, the fantasy itself was almost enough. She lost count of the orgasms it had given her and amazed herself with the continuing strength of them.

Then she had a works party to go to. It was a rather tedious leaving party, but it might be fun and Zoe, the friend who had given her the phone number would be there. It would be the first time they had met since she made the call. It would be fun and arousing to catch up and compare notes.

She showered long and sensuously, shaved herself smooth and finally dressed. A daring dress she had not worn out yet, red, short, deeply plunging at the front and back so no bra. She considered her panties, tried several options and decided finally on the skimpiest white lace thong she had. Eventually about half an hour late she pulled on her coat and got into the taxi she had ordered. The journey was uneventful, though she was deliciously aware of the attention she was getting in the taxi mirror from the driver. She crossed and recrossed her legs several times for his benefit, eventually giving him the tiniest glimpse of white panties and causing a noticeable swerve in the road.

The party was only just getting started when she arrived. She took her coat off as soon as she got out of the cab, leaning well forward to give the driver the benefit of the view as she paid him. She turned and faced the venue and paused, letting the cool evening air harden her nipples before sweeping in and making her entrance. It had the desired effect.

She spent the first hour or so flirting with Dave from accounts. He was a good looking guy though not her usual choice and married or not, she knew she could have him if she so chose. Indeed a year or so ago she had come very close to it after another leaving do. But tonight he was just entertainment. She flirted outrageously with him and a couple of the less confident younger guys. Leaving one of them red-faced and open mouthed in front of his new girlfriend.

Then Zoe arrived.

She was a vision in black. Black patent heels of impossible height, tight shiny leggings starting just above her ankle chains and finishing impossibly low across her hips, a black corset cinched tight at the back and finishing under her breasts, lifting them up and forward in the thinnest lowest black lace covering. It wasn't indecent, but not by much.

Zoe swept up to her at the bar seemingly oblivious to the stares she had generated. " Hi Honey, get me a white wine would you?" They embraced like old friends though in truth she hadn't known Zoe that long. They got their drinks and moved over to a table in the corner, perching on high stools and surveying the room.

The conversation started with the usual pleasantries and was interrupted by Dave from accounts at one point who obviously thought his luck was in. He offered drinks and made as if to join them. Drinks were accepted but he was soon put in his place and slunk away to the other side of the room.

Soon enough she could not contain her news any longer and leaning close to Zoe she started to confide about her phone call. Zoe listened attentively, black rimmed eyes locked on hers, red lips moving slightly now and then. When the story was over Zoe spoke. " You wont regret this I promise." she said and described her own experience at the hands of Fantasies Unlimited.

It was a tale of such erotic power, and so close to her own fantasy that she felt herself getting wet and aroused almost immediately. The two women leaned closer as the story went on until at the end she could smell the heady mix of perfume and excitement from Zoe's hair and shoulders. Inevitably they kissed.

She had had another woman before, but a long time ago. The tenderness and sheer sensuality of Zoe's kiss took her breath away. They moved closer, hands gently cupped breasts, tongues flickered, she felt herself melting.

They ended up in the Ladies, by now it was harder, faster and more frantic. She was pushed up against cold tiles, Zoe's hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, pinched and twisted the nipples and moved between her legs. She gasped and her legs could barely support her as Zoe knelt and mouth came up to cunt, her panties having long since been discarded. Zoe's tongue was impossibly gentle and forceful as it darted over her already excited clit. Two then three fingers slid in and out gathering pace and rhythm and all too soon it was over. She came and came again, hard and wet. Slowly they both subsided.

Talk, giggling and make-up repair followed. Then more conversation back at the table. Dave was now drunk and glowering from across the room. It was time to go home.

Zoe left first, summoning a taxi seemingly effortlessly from nowhere and disappearing in a haze of embraces cheek pecks and perfume.

No taxis for her though, she slung her coat over one shoulder and slowly walked in roughly the right direction, savouring the night air and the feeling in her cunt.

The next few moments were a blur. She was aware of the screech of brakes beside her. Before she could react everything went black and her hands were grasped and pinned behind her. She felt cold metal on her wrists and the ratchet of handcuffs closing. She was aware of the bag over her head and hands on her body as she was lifted off her feet and thrown onto a padded floor. She heard what she assumed was van doors banging shut and the engine racing as they moved off. Someone was in the van with her and she felt hands moving over her slowly in the dark. But there was no word spoken at any time.

She was amazed at her own calmness.

So, she thought to herself, it begins.

Inside her hood she smiled.

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers