Fantastic Journey

Story Info
The taxi ride she hopes to take.
1.8k words
4.59
53.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A fantasy," she said.

"Yes," he laughed quietly. "It is your turn."

She hesitated. The last relationship she was in had lasted three years and she had never once told him one of her fantasies, but then, she had never been asked either.

She had been with Ric only a month and she loved how open he was and that he knew how to read and bring out her wilder side. She was never considered conventional or prudish but until Ric there had been a hesitancy to explore the more 'extreme' sexual thoughts she had. Suddenly, she was masturbating at work on his command, discussing threesomes, and bearing her sexual soul to him; and all because he wanted to give these experiences to her. It was like a drug.

"Come on," he coaxed. "You must have them. I refuse to believe that a woman as hot as you never had a fantasy."

"Okay, well, there is one, kind of…" she started hesitantly, glad he asked her over the phone so he couldn't see her nervousness.

"Go on," he coaxed again. "I can't wait to hear."

"Well, okay." Now she was getting into this. She could tell him this, right? He had asked.

"It's while we are out. We have had an amazing night where we were really connecting and into each other, and the energy is perfect. We grab a taxi and we are sitting really close to each other in the back and we start kissing. Nothing big at first but after a while we are making out."

"Is the driver looking at us?" he asked quietly as though he was trying not to break a spell.

"Yes, after we start making out he notices. You are running your hand up my leg and under my skirt. I turn into you more and drape that leg over yours, and tangle my fingers in your hair."

"Hmmm, this is getting good," he murmured "Go on."

"It's going pretty far but I'm feeling that warm tingle from that last glass of wine at dinner so I don't care about someone seeing us kissing. Then, you slip your hand between my legs and find that not only am I not wearing any panties, but I am also clean shaven."

He inhaled sharply and she grinned as she continued. "You lean back from me and look me right in the eye and grin."

"That is exactly what I would do," he agreed.

They laughed and she continued, all self-consciousness gone. It was obvious to her that he was enjoying her oration as much as she enjoyed his and it pleased her.

"You lean towards me and begin to kiss my neck and as my head drops back a little, I notice out of the corner of my eye that the driver is watching us in the rear view."

"What does he look like?" he asked.

"I don't know. He's just there," she said.

"You don't know anything about him?"

"No. He isn't there because he's attractive or anything. It's just the fact that he's there. You know?"

"Like he's… what?" He said, searching for an adjective.

"Window dressing- part of the set." She told him. He taught theatre so he should get those analogies.

"Ahh," he said. "I like that. A toy for our scenario."

"Okay. So you notice him and… what?" He prompted.

"Well, for a second I'm a little embarrassed and he looks away. I return my attention to you as you open the top buttons of my blouse and kiss the skin you slowly expose with each button until you reach my bra."

"Is it black and lacy?" he asked, his voice low and sexy.

"Of course," she teased. "Your favourite. You see, I planned to seduce you so I had to dress for it."

"Good girl," he breathed. "Tell me more."

"You finish opening all the buttons and you tease my nipples through the lace of my bra with your tongue and I arch toward you, loving it. I look at the driver directly and see he is so interested that he no longer looks away. He is openly watching us now."

"Hmmmm," he growled. "Does it make you even hotter to know he is watching?"

"Definitely, but it's you I want. I run my hands down your body until I reach your zipper and I feel how hard you are. Even though I am so aware of his presence and attention, I know I have to have your cock in my mouth.

"Is he hard for you yet?" His voice was so full and low she knew she was turning him on.

"I don't know. All I care about is getting you in my mouth. I open the zipper of your pants and you almost try to stop me but then you, too, notice the driver watching and you grin and let me do it."

"I take your cock from your pants, and stroke it with my hands, admiring it. I take my time - I want you to feel as wild as I do. When you are impossibly hard, I lean forward, and take your cock into my mouth. You moan loudly and I feel the car swerve."

"The driver is paying very close attention and now I am truly into it. I stroke every inch of your cock with my tongue and take every inch into my mouth. I lick, stroke and suck your balls until I feel your whole body give in to my ministrations. I know you are enjoying it because you are moaning, loudly and it's making me even wetter than I was. You know how hot it makes me when you make noise."

"At some point I realize the car isn't moving and I look up to find the driver staring over the seat at us. We look at each other when we realize that he parked to watch us and we laugh."

"This has to happen," He whispered to her. "I will make sure I give this to you." With that her arousal soared. She had aroused him in the same way he loved to arouse her and now she understood the appeal. She felt powerful, generous and intimate in the same moment.

"What happens when we realize he has parked?" he prompted again.

"We start kissing again and you strip off my skirt. Now, all I am wearing is my open blouse, my bra and my stockings and garters."

"Oh God," he moaned. "That's definitely my favourite outfit."

"You pull my bra down to expose my nipples and lean forward to tease them with your tongue. It makes me moan and you pull me into you and begin to suck them – you hold them gently in your teeth and flick the tip of your tongue against them. I open your shirt and start nibbling and licking your chest and nipples."

"In one swift movement, before I know what's happened, you have laid me on my back on the seat and put my legs over your shoulders. Your tongue slips over my pussy lips and begins tight little circles around my clit. Then you suck my clit between your teeth, pulling back the hood, and flick your tongue against it."

" It drives me wild and I have an immediate need to feel you inside me. I move my legs and sit up, facing you. I kneel on the seat and move to straddle you. All I can think about is how much I want you to fuck me, how I want your rigid cock stretching me, filling me; but you turn me around so I am facing him, sitting on your lap."

"You kiss my back and run your hands over my tits. My nipples ache they are so hard and I lean back into you. You put your hands under my legs and lift one onto each of yours so I am spread open in front of him."

"You put your hand to my drenched pussy and slip a finger inside. I grind against it and moan from the frustration of your teasing and I hear you ask him if he wants some."

"Oh fuuuuck!" he groaned quietly, and she grinned with the achievement.

"I tell you no. I want you to fuck me - Nobody else. Then I lean forward and see that not only does he have a hard on, but he has dropped his pants and has been stroking while he watches."

"It's more than I can stand in the state you put me in, and I bend over him from between the front seats and I spit on his cock, and stroke him with my hand. He moans loudly and I bend and suck his cock into my mouth."

"I feel your cock against me when you lean to watch my mouth devour his cock just as it was on yours moments before. I want you inside me and I moan 'Fuck me'. A moment later I feel you grip my hips and thrust your cock into me and it brings me to the edge to have a cock in my mouth and a cock in my cunt."

"You almost have me in orgasm when I feel the first jolt from his balls and I finish him off with my hand watching as his come blows all over the dash of the car."

"And, us?" he asked in a whisper.

"I feel you pull out of me and you turn me around. We kiss and your mouth trails down my neck and across my nipples, your tongue darting out occasionally to tease me. Then, because I truly can't wait any longer, I straddle you in your seat."

"I slowly rub my velvety pussy back and forth over your hard cock and then suddenly drop, thrusting it into me. We thrust and grind together until we both come hard and loud."

She could hear his ragged breathing and knew he was as aroused as she was, maybe even more so this time. "Well?" she asked him coyly.

"Oh my God, woman! Are you trying to kill me here? All this time I thought I was 'teaching' you to think like this."

"I guess you bring it out in me," she laughed.

"Do you have any idea how hard I am now?" he asked in that sexy low, ragged, deep voice. "How much hearing that turned me on?"

She laughed wickedly at the praise, more turned on by his reaction than by her oration. "So, I have another fantasy…"

"Really?" he asked, a little breathlessly. "Good girl. Dare I ask? Will I survive the oration?"

"Well, it's about how I tell a man one of my fantasies over the phone and it turns him on so much that it makes me wet and I have to have him come over so I can fuck him properly."

She hung up, then, with a smile knowing that in a matter of minutes she'd be answering her door to him…