Fantastic World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jets of fire halted as Callia pressed her attack even harder. The troll king was bleeding heavily, his many wounds taking their toll. Each slip of its defense caused another slash from her deadly greatsword, unbelievably appearing from every possible angle. Blood that continued flowing began mixing with the somewhat rocky but sandy surface of the cave clearing creating more hazards.

The behemoth troll king finally lost traction and slipped straight onto his back. A faint smile crossed his face when he realized that the elf was straight in front of him. Thinking his huge feet would knock the elf down, he raised his head to peer down his large lying form to see...

Nothing.

Callia expertly flipped into the air as the feet approached. She landed on the chest of

the fallen troll king in synchronization with ducking a blast of flame from the dragon overhead. In utter surprise the toppled king gasped and widened his eyes as she landed on him. That was his last sight...her greatsword tip slashed across his eyes, through each eyeball, blinding him forever.

Expecting arms to lash out after the sight stealing attack, Callia let her sword score its metal across the neck. As Kagard lay in the throes of approaching death she leaped from its chest and over the top of its head. She screamed for Ethilathain to finish the troll king and watched with delight as the dragon scorched the bloody remains.

Then all became silent, save for the clang of a heavy sword striking its target... over and over again.

O.O

12