Fantasy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

When she could take no more, Cindy fell off to one side and lay panting in bed, losing contact with both his cock and thumb. Peter's dick lay twitching on his thigh, oozing cum. He rolled against her back and snuggled her. His arm draped over her shoulder and cupped her breast gently. "That was incredible. The best hooker scene yet." Peter said when he caught his breath.

"Did you like the outfit?" She questioned.

"Loved it." He responded. "Sorry about your nylons. Should I replace them?"

"No, I'll tell David I ran them at work and he will get me a new pair."

"You were incredible inside me." She sighed. "I will never get tired of this."

"Neither will I. What possessed you to shove that soap up my ass?"

"Just thought you might like it. I did notice that you stayed open after I pulled it out though. I think Mistress Cynthia will like that information. How much is it worth to you for me not to tell her?"

"Nothing, since you are Mistress Cynthia, and I know you already have told her. Plus, I kinda liked it." He replied. "Can we include something like that the next time Mistress Cynthia demands to visit? Something thin though."

"I think that can be arranged. Now we have to both clean up and get home. David and Karen will start to wonder what happened to us. The show ended an hour ago."

"So we will tell them that we went for coffee." Peter replied getting up and heading into the bathroom to turn on the shower again. It would not do for them to go home smelling of sex. "Don't forget, I need to take that money back home before we play Monopoly again. Karen will wonder where $700.00 went."

"You brought that much? I should have asked for more." Cindy laughed.

"You would have been worth every penny Baby." Peter said kissing her gently. "Next time I think you will have to serve a detention for the Head Master. Sound like fun?"

"I can't wait." Cindy smiled slowly, as she followed him into the shower.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12