Fantasy #1

Story Info
She finally gets her fantasy fulfilled
1.3k words
3.52
36.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one of Scarlett and mine great fuck sessions, she looked up at me and told me that one of her fantasies is to watch me with another girl. From that moment on I could never get the thought of me fucking another girl while Scarlett sat in the corner and masturbate. About 6 months later I finally found someone that could help us on Myspace. The girl, Shelly, and I chatted and flirted back and forward for a few weeks. I decided that it was time that we met and surprise Scarlett with a live porno.

I made plans for Scarlett and me to spend a relaxing weekend at a hotel in Philadelphia. While Scarlett worked I went to the hotel to set it up. I tied scarves around the four post of the bed, moved a big comfy chair and foot rest near the bed and hooked up a camcorder and DVD player. Then I left to meet Shelly in a pub nearby. When Shelly entered the room I was stunned; she looked better in person. She was about 5'5" to 5'6" with long hair that was braided into two pigtails, 36D breast that were nearly busting out of her tight top and her mini skirt barely covered her apple bottom ass. When she walked I couldn't figure out if she was naked under it or if it was shadows. When she sat down I notice that she was in fact going braless and panty less. Shelly and I chatted for awhile until I got a phone call from Scarlett. I told her where the room was and that the key was at the front desk. I also told her to sit in the chair and turn on the DVD. After the call I told Shelly that I have a surprise for her and another friend. If she is up for it she will getting the fucking of her life and will have an audience for it. Shelly finish her drink and accepted the offer by saying "Hell yeah! I have wanted to fuck you since I walked in and have been rubbing myself on the chair hoping to do it tonight." She and I left for the room.

Scarlett got the key, entered the room and did what was asked. When the video began she saw me. I told her that in a few minutes I will return with a sexy woman and we will be her personal porno for the evening. She will need to put on the outfit that is laid out on the bed, take the toys from the bag and sit back and enjoy the show; if the desire takes over you could join in. Scarlett removed her clothes and put on the black babydoll dress laid out. The dress barely covered her 44DDD tits so she pulled it under them and since I forgot the panties on purpose she had easy access with the toys. Scarlett sat down and waited

Shelly and I entered the room a couple minutes after Scarlett was set. Shelly walked over to her to say hello and thanked her for allowing Shelly to fuck me. Then Shelly told me that she is really submissive and like being told what to do. I asked if Scarlett wants to control the night for us; which she was happy to do.

She told Shelly to do a strip tease for us. Shelly did the best she could without music and only using the posts on the bed. Next she was told to undress me. Shelly pushed me onto the bed and ripped the buttons from my shirt as she opened it. Then she nibbled my neck and licked my semi-hairy chest as she knelt in front of me. Once Shelly was down Scarlett told me to lie back and enjoy what Shelly does. I felt Shelly's hands rubbing my cock through the pants and fumbling to remove the pants I had on. She finally got the zipper down and removed both the pants and my boxer briefs and was greeted by my 6 ½ inches hard cock bouncing in her face. I wasn't sure who sighed more, Shelly or Scarlett. Scarlett told Shelly that she should taste me but only a little; Scarlett loves to tease. Shelly did a good job with the teasing. I was told to grab Shelly's pigtails and guide her mouth so I can show her how I liked to be sucked off. When I had them in my hands I felt Shelly moaned harder and heard one of the toy start up.

Shelly and I got into a good groove with her blow job. I notice Scarlett then turn the camera on and came over to get a closer look. Scarlett sat on the bed behind me and nibbled my ear and asked how I like what Shelly was doing. When Scarlett grinded against me to nibble my neck I notice the bed was vibrating. When Scarlett moaned I also noticed that she was riding the toy that was still buried in her pussy. Then Scarlett pushed me back and straddled my face. She told me to lick and watched Shelly's work. Occasionally the girls switch who was sucking. When Scarlett suck, Shelly would lick and suck my balls; then when Shelly worked the shaft, Scarlett would grind on my mouth and face. When Scarlett knew I was close to cumming she got off my face and watch my face while I came into Shelly's hot mouth. As Shelly sucked every last drop on cum from me Scarlett and I kissed. Then Shelly moved up to nuzzled up to my left side as Scarlett was on my right.

The girls would each take an ear and tell me what they wanted to do to make me hard. Scarlett said that she is getting back on the chair but this time I have to fuck Shelly. Scarlett went to the chair and grabbed a second toy to use, leaving me with the other one. I told Shelly to get on my reverse cowgirl. Boy was she tight and wet when she got on. When she got use to the amount I filled her in hot box she started bouncing on top. She rode me for 10-20 minutes before asking to change position but I had a better idea. I moved closer to the chair on the bed and had Shelly get on top the same way. Then I lent her over so I can access her ass to use the toy in. She started bucking on me as I fuck both her holes. Her moaning got muffled when I seen Scarlett grabbed the pigtails and grinded Shelly's face into her pussy. Scarlett then told me make Shelly cum when Shelly makes her cum. So I started fucking both holes harder and deeper. When I was about to make Shelly scream with pleasure I told her to move onto Scarlett's nipples and lick as she finger Scarlett's pussy and rub the clit. When she did both girls came together. After Shelly came she slid off and switched places with Scarlett because she needed a break. Scarlett and I lay together and I sucked her tits and licked her pussy for a bit. After bringing her to another orgasm orally I went to the shower to wash off the sweat.

When I return I saw the girls in a 69 with Scarlett massage Shelly's pussy. They didn't notice that I walked in. I walked over to Scarlett and spread her ass cheeks so I could lick while her clit was being attacked by Shelly. When I thought she was lubed up enough I fucked her ass as hard as I could making her cum all over Shelly's face and the bed. Still hard I asked Shelly to move and I lay down. I had Scarlett ride my cock and placed Shelly onto my face. I assumed the girls kissed and sucked each other's tits but I was too busy pleasing them to truly know. After the three of us came some more times Shelly got up to leave. She kissed and thanked both of us. While she walked out the door Scarlett and I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later tied to the bed. But that time is for another story.