Fantasy

Story Info
Wife fulfills husband's simple, sexy fantasy.
4k words
4.11
240.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
34 Followers

I walked into the bedroom after having gotten home from a long day at work, my mind still reeling from the problems of the day trying desperately to push them aside and shove them into a draw to await further examination on the next day. The bedroom was unusually dimly lit, a few candles atop the dressers were all the provided light in the room and the candle light flickered in the slight breeze caused by the central heating system. Strange shadows seemed to dance along the wall in the moving light as my eyes quickly adjusted to the change in surroundings from the still brightly sunlight outside world.

"There's my man." I heard a soft sultry voice before my eyes had fully adjusted to the light. I instantly recognized the voice as that of my lovely wife, but the sultriness of it, the hint of sexual desire that her voice carried was something I was quite unaccustomed to hearing. The allure of her sexy voice quickly dashed what few thoughts and troubles remained from the day at work and I could feel myself becoming quite aroused in my Dockers.

I turned towards the sound of the voice and could not tear my eyes aware from the sexy woman who stood before me, hardly recognized her as my wife in such an overtly aggressive role. Her long silky brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail making her seem more mischievous somehow, she wore no blouse or shirt just a lacy black bra that struggled to contain her sensuous full breasts that I had grown so fond of. The outline of her nipples pressing firmly against the flimsy material of her bra was clearly visible even in the dimmer light and I felt myself stirring even more, my head beginning to swim as desire for her began to wash over my senses. Below the black bra she wore a short black mini skirt that I did not even know she owned, the skirt hid the sensuous curves of her hips and upper thighs from my wandering eyes as I gazed down her body, trying to freeze the image in my mind wishing desperately that I had a camera to capture the moment.

"Long day, darlin?" she asked me as she stepped forward slightly, her pony tail swaying behind her head as she moved, her breasts moving with her body rising and falling with each breath, the gentle swish of the skirt as her legs moving seeming to echo inside of my head. I wondered briefly if I had been talking in my sleep again or something trying to decipher how she was so expertly playing the role of one of many of the fantasies that I enjoyed about her but was as yet still too timid to admit to her out loud.

"Huh?" I started coming back out of my reverie, I shook my head slightly knowing that my eyes were playing some overly cruel trick on me, "yeah it was kinda long, but not too bad. How 'bout you, good day?" I asked her hearing my own voice in the room wishing that I had changed my tone or something, wishing that somehow I could convey my deep desire for her to her or at least make her half as desirous for me as I was for her at that moment.

"Well, you'd be proud of me." She said as she took the last step between us and looked up at me her eyes gazing through the thin wisps of her bangs with an innocent and sultry (if that is possible) sparkle in them. I could almost feel her nipples brushing against my chest through my shirt and her bra as they moved with each breath with her standing before me. "I was such a good girl today." She told me and her lips parted in a knowing smile that almost seemed to border on a smirk and in her smile I could see that she was fully aware of what she was doing to me and enjoying every minute of it, she was loving the attention seeing the desire filling my eyes and knowing that she had caused it with a few simple words and carefully chosen clothing. Her hands rested on my hips lightly as she leaned towards me and kissed my lips lightly, teasingly, letting the tip of her tongue trace the outline of my mouth. I felt one of her hands leave my waist and flutter along the front of my Dockers, her fingers trailing behind her hand as the fingertips crossed over the bulge that she had created in my pants. With a sharp inhalation of breath I knew that she felt my hardness with her fingers and her smile came back to her lips as she backed away slightly still looking at me. "Did you bring something home to reward your good girl?" she asked me knowingly as I felt her whole palm press tightly against my pants.

"Didn't realize I had until I saw you." I told her trying to smile a teasing smile in return but instantly wishing that I had somehow managed to say something sexy than that. Her smile broadened almost into a laugh as she realized just how flustered she had gotten me and I could not help but smile back at her in return. She's enjoying this, I thought to myself hardly believing what was happening. She slowly began to lower herself onto her knees both of her hands were resting against the belt in my pants as she dropped down her eyes never leaving mine, that teasing smile never seeming to falter.

"Well, lets have a look at what you have for me." She said and her hands began to unbuckle the belt then her fingers moved to the button of the pants, with each movement I could feel the soft pressure of her fingers through the pants against the head of my cock that was now throbbing so hard it almost hurt. With the button undone she quickly lowered the zipper and my hard cock bounced out from its tight confinement, the head of it almost hitting the tip of her nose as it sprang free. "Ooohhh." She gasped softly under her breath, a fingertip tracing its line from the base up to the tip the bounced before her nose, her fingertip paused at the tip for a moment seeming to measure the pulse of it as it throbbed before her, "it's just what I wanted." She said and with that wrapped her delicate hand around the width of it squeezing tightly; I felt my whole body tense at her touch, my eyes involuntarily closed and a sharp gasp escaped from my throat.

Her eyes looked away from mine seeming to take in the view that bounced before her, throbbing within her hand, she leaned forward slightly and gingerly kissed the tip sending sparks flying through my body as her hand began to slide away from the tip back to the base still holding its tight grip. Her hand reached the base and began coming back towards the head as she kissed it again and then looked up at me while her hand continued to slowly move back and forth along its length the tip brushing lightly against her lips. Her other hand came up and I felt the warmth of her fingers as she wrapped them around my balls expertly cradling them in her hand, "You like that?" she asked me as she continued to stroke it.

"Mmmmmm.' Was I could manage to say feeling myself becoming completely overcome by her presence. I looked through half open eyes and saw her smiling up at me while she stroked my cock, I could see that she was enjoying what she was doing and suddenly wished that I had a video camera instead of the regular camera that I had wished for earlier.

"Yeah, darlin," she said in that same sultry voice that she seemed to have mastered all of a sudden, her hand beginning to stroke faster her other hand gently squeezing my balls as she stroked, "I'm such a good girl, aren't I?" she asked me knowingly and having her talking to me while she was stroking my cock was driving me over the edge with desire, my balls were beginning to ache from her sensuously applied attention.

"Oohh, yess, baby, yur my good girl." I groaned more than said not sure how much longer I would be able to stand up under her attention. Her hand was stroking fast now, moving the whole length of my cock as her other hand still cradle my balls, feeling them with her fingertips.

"I do believe these balls have something they want to give your good girl." She cooed to me, squeezing them as she spoke her eyes still looking at me the smile still on her lips that were now glistening from the precum that she had stroked out of my throbbing hard cock.

"Oohh, yesss, I want to cum so bad." I moaned at her still unable to find my voice, seemingly unable to control myself as she coaxed and cooed me, somehow always saying something that excited me more than what she had previously said.

"Oh, darlin, give it to your good girl." She said to me as her hand gave one last quick stroke and she released my cock her hand searching for and finding my own. She guided my hand back down to my cock and wrapped my fingers around its width, one of her hands still caressing my balls as she leaned back on her knees exposing the view of her soft breasts still clad by the black bra. Her hand released mine and her other hand moved away from my balls as both her hands cupped her breasts squeezing them together and holding them up to me, the creamy color of her skin standing out in sharp contrast as the swell of her beautiful breasts disappeared into the bra, the outline of her nipples now standing out clearly.

"Cum for me." She told me alternately looking at the cock that she had pointed towards her hollow of her throat and my face. "Stroke that cock for me, darlin, I want to see you cum for your good girl." She told me and with her sexy sultry voice it almost sounded like a request as opposed to a statement. Being completely unable to come up with anything to say I began to stroke the length of my cock, duplicated what she had previously done so well with her own hand. Her eyes continued to alternate between the tip of my cock and my face, she almost looked as though he was waiting to see my thick cum shooting out of my cock and the very thought that she might actually be waiting for that was driving me crazy.

"Cum on my titties." She said looking up at me my hand now moving quickly along the length of my cock as she watched and I could see that see was obviously enjoying herself, I could not decide if she had learned of one of my fantasies and was enjoying playing the part or if she was doing it solely because she wanted to. I quickly decided that it didn't matter either way.

"Oh, yes, darlin" she said watching me and I could tell that she knew I was getting close, "stroke that wonderful cock for your good girl." Hearing her tell me that she wanted me to do that was more than I could handle I could feel my balls beginning to tighten but I struggled to hold it back for as long as I could.

"Oooooohhhhhh." I groaned heavily my breathing now rapid and rough.

"Yes, darlin, cum for your good girl." She said then with a definite sparkle of mischief in her eyes she added almost as an afterthought, "Oh please, please cum for me, please cover my titties with your hot thick cum, darlin, I'm such a good girl please cum for me." As she was speaking I felt myself cross the threshold and knew that I could hold it back no longer, with a deep groan that came from my throat, I felt my balls begin to release their heavy load and my cock swelled in my hand as it began to fill with cum before shooting it forth. The first shot came out thick and heavy making a straight line from the tip of my cock and hitting heavily against her throat. The second shot came out with more power and seemed even thicker as it shot across the distance hitting thickly against her throat and the top swells of her breasts that she still held cupped for me to cum on.

"Oh, yes, darlin, cum for your good girl." She urged me on as the thick liquid continued to shoot out of my throbbing cock, gradually I felt the load beginning to lessen in my now aching balls and could finally manage to open my eyes again still hearing my breathing raging in my ears. I looked down at my wife and could see that her slightly tanned neck was no thickly coated with my white cum I could see it standing out on the swell of her breasts and the black material of her bra she was smiling a satisfied and content smile at me. She released one of her breasts and using the tip of her index finger traced over the swell of her breasts gathering cum on her finger as it moved over her skin. Her finger left her skin and she held it out before her seeming to examine the thick white cream the coated her fingertip before she smiled at me and pressed her finger to her lips sucking the tip of her finger into her mouth with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Mmmmmm, that's what I wanted." She said as she pulled her finger out of her mouth and seemed to examine it again before looking back up at me with a broad smile on her lips, "aren't I such a good girl, darlin?" she asked me innocently.

"Oh yes, baby, you're my good girl." I told her finally seeming to catch up with myself and gathering control of myself, "and I've got something else for my good girl, too." I told her having a mischievous smile of my own on my lips. Her eyes seemed to slant slightly, as she looked up at me the smile still on her lips as she obviously wondered what I meant.

I began to kneel down before her, my eyes gradually dropping down to the level of hers until I was on my knees before her our eyes even my hands resting heavily on her shoulders feeling the warmth of her skin. I kissed her lips lightly, teasingly, now taking control back from her but not completely. My hands pushed lightly on her shoulders forcing her to lie back which she did somewhat reluctantly a skeptical look crossed her face as I kissed her stomach and began to move down between her legs. My hands came down her sides, fingertips tracing a warm delicate line down the side of her body until the found the outside of her thighs and then began to push the black skirt that she was wearing up over her hips to her waist. I kissed the inside of her left thigh, my mouth slowly moving up her leg and then quickly jumping over to the right leg. After reaching her knee I began to kiss back up the inside of her right thigh until I reached the top of her leg.

"Oohh mmmyyy." She moaned almost imperceptibly as my lips came in contact with the softness of her pussy, my tongue spreading her slightly exposing her clit for the briefest of moments. I felt her whole body seem to shudder as my tongue flicked teasingly over the tip of her clit. Using my thumbs I spread her pussy further fully exposing her clit to me, the width of my tongue rubbed against it as the tip of my tongue traced a circle around it, moving faster around her. I glanced up and I could see the swell of her breasts still constrained by the bra, her nipples standing full erect pushing proudly against the lacy material as I suck her clit between my lips and let my tongue flick over it for a few moments, her breasts seeming to bounce as she gasped for breath. I continued to circle her clit, focusing on it, alternating between attacking it with my tongue and teasing brushing against it, luxuriating in the sound of her escalating breathing, the movement of her hips, the sway of her breasts as she gradually became more and more aroused until she too neared the precipice.

I could feel her clitoris beginning to harden against my tongue and her breathing becoming more labored, I attacked her clit with a new found gusto circling as quickly as I could, letting the width of my tongue constantly rub against her sensitive and aching clit, as her hips began to buck up against me.

"Oohh, I'mmm cuummmiiinnnnggg." She moaned throatily between gasps as he hips seemed to spasm, her stomach quivering beneath my fingers, her clit no stiff an extremely sensitive as I continued to circle it driving her over the edge and trying keep her there as long as I could, She bucked desperately as her orgasm washed over her and seemed to continue washing over her, apparently her game earlier had turned her on more than she realized.

Gradually her spasms began to subside but my tongue continued to circle what was now an extremely sensitive clitoris, her breathing harsh and ragged as she gasped for breath.

"Please," she stammered desperately, "oh, please stop, I'll be a good girl, I promise." She said as I finally quit teasing her and rose to my knees, my cock still throbbingly hard from earlier as the head of it pressed against the warmth of her tight pussy, rubbing against her clit. She shuddered involuntarily as my cock rubbed against her teasing. "Oh, please," she pleaded almost sounding desperate as my cock continued to rub against her pussy and she kept shifting her hips trying to get the fullness of my hard cock inside of her, "give me you cock, please, I promise I'll be good." She almost whimpered, but seemed to maintain the same sexy, sultry overtone that she had had earlier.

Having heard what I had been fantasizing about hearing for quite some time I let the head of my cock begin to slip inside of the tightness of her hot pussy, feeling it wrap around me as I slowly pushed the whole length of my cock inside of her until our bodies were tightly pressed together. I could feel my cock throbbing inside of her tight pussy the feeling one of exquisite luxury. I began to pull my cock back out until just the head of it was inside of her and then plunged it hard deep back into her, hearing her sharp intake of breath seeing her still cum covered breasts bouncing before me with the force of the thrust.

"Oh, yes," I moaned loving the feel of her tightly wrapped around me, seeing the way her breasts bounced with each deep thrust into her, "You're my good girl."

"Oh, darlin, I'll always be your good girl." She said back to me her eyes half open a smile on her lips, as she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of me deep inside of her sliding in and out.

I leaned back and grabbed the back of her thighs with my hands, pulling her legs apart and pushing them up in front of me as my cock continued to glide in and out. She gasped again as I spread her legs and plunged deeper and harder into her, the backs of her thighs slapping loudly against my stomach. "This is for my good girl, you want it?" I asked her teasing with a deep hard thrust into her to accentuate my point.

"Oh, yess, baby, please give it to me, I promise I'll be good." She moaned smiling devilishly back at me regaining some of her composure now. With her words I began to pound in and out of her, slowly at first pulling my cock out until just the head was inside of her before plunging the full length back in, gradually I began to increase the pace, her thighs slapping loudly against me with each thrust, her cum covered breasts bouncing tantalizingly each time as the pace became faster until the slapping was a steady staccato and her breasts seemed to be bouncing uncontrollably almost breaking free from the bra that still struggled to contain them. She moaned with each thrust, devouring my cock and I could feel the tightness of her pussy wrapped around me. As I watched her breasts bounce, one nipple coming free from the bra, her lips parted as she moaned with her breath, I could feel my balls beginning to tighten again and knew that my loving wife would soon have me completely drained and most likely unconscious. She must have felt my cock beginning to swell inside of her with each thrust or heard a different pitch in my breath as her eyes suddenly opened and she looked into mine with a broad smile parted her luscious red lips.

"Yes, baby, cum for me again, fill your good girl's pussy with that hot cum of yours baby." She told me a cooing seeming to be behind the command in her voice. Somehow she was saying all the things that I had dreamed of hearing her say and I could not help but wonder if I had been talking in my sleep for an instant before I realized that my balls had fully tightened and my cock was now swelling as it filled once again.

"Ooohhh, I'm gonna cuummmm." I groaned heavily not wanting t hold it back wanting to explode deep inside of her.

"Yes baby," she coaxed, her fingers rubbing in the hair at the back of my neck as she purred and urged me on, "fill me with your hot cum, baby, please give it to me." With those words my eyes involuntarily squeezed shut and I felt her pussy seem to tighten around my cock as it exploded inside of her shooting thick warm cum deep into her as my balls struggled to empty themselves of what she had filled me with so effortlessly. I felt dizzy for the briefest of moments and realized that I had forgotten to breath and with a sharp intake of breath I opened my eyes, struggling trying to keep my cock moving in and out of her, but feeling to weak to continue for long.

darrion
darrion
34 Followers
12