Fantasy #8 Comes True

Story Info
Josh takes wife Jill...is hubby around?
1.1k words
4.07
58.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fantasy #8 come true, my wife Jill getting fucked by another man while I secretly watched. This time it was with Josh again. Josh had called Jill and she had invited him over telling him I was at work. Every thing was set up for Josh to arrive about 8 pm. My wife Jill was dressed in a T-shirt, no bra, denim cut-offs with blue silk panties, she looked very hot and I mean, "SEXY HOT". We saw Josh driving up the driveway and I went and got in the closet located in our bedroom where I could watch the show in private.

The last time Josh came over he and Jill came immediately to the bed room but this time it was at least 10 minutes before they came in and Jill was naked form the waist down and Josh had hid jeans pulled down and not shirt on. Josh was hard as a rock and his 11" pole stood straight out. He immediately got on the bed on his back and my wife mounted him. I watched as Jill rose up on one leg as she straddled him and guide his dick into her already wet pussy. Jill sat down on his cock taking the whole thing all the way to his balls, and let out a loud moan as Josh's cock hit bottom. Jill now leaned forward and started fucking Josh very slow to start with. I could see his cock sliding in and out of my wife's hot wet pussy. Jill was softly moaning as she rode Josh's cock. After a couple of minutes she started riding him faster and faster moaning quicker and louder. Josh was pushing up to meet her downward thrust. Pretty soon Jill rose to a sitting position and was bucking back and forth very hard and fast and almost continuously moaning in a loud cry. I knew it wasn't going to be long before she came and I was right. My wife squealed and burst into a very powerful orgasm.

As Jill slowed her riding motion Josh rolled her over stood up on the floor and pulled Jill to the edge of the bed. Josh pushed my wife's legs back against her chest and guided his long dick to the entrance of Jill's pussy. My wife moan very loud as Josh drove his dick into the depths of my wife's soaked pussy. Josh still had his jeans on but they were pulled down to his knees. Josh started pumping in and out of Jill's pussy very hard and fast, the only part of his body touching the bed was his hands he was using to help support him self. His dick was buried deep in my wife's pussy as he fucked her for all he was worth.

After only a couple of minutes Josh started moaning and so was Jill as they both reached orgasms at the same time. As Josh tired he leaned forward and rested his weight on Jill and they started kissing. I could see Josh's still stiff cock still buried in my wife's pussy only a couple of feet away for me, cum started oozing out. Then Josh pushed himself up and went down the hall to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Jill waited a minute and then came over to the closet and I opened the door and she stepped up and kissed me. Man was she ever hot, as we held each other I asked what took them so long to get back to the bedroom and she said that Josh had already made her come one time in the living room on the love seat. She said she would tell me all about it when she got Josh off. Jill then left and went to see Josh off and them came back to the bedroom and we started kissing and she began to fill me in on the living room episode.

The following is what Jill said took place before they came into the bedroom.

Jill said the second Josh stepped in the front door he began kissing her very deeply and running his hands all over her body. Jill said she started pulling him toward the bedroom and as they approached the couch he stopped her. He started kissing her on the back of the neck and nibbling on her ear, {this gives Jill chill bumps all over when I do this]. Jill said she froze in her tracks, while Josh was kissing her neck and ear he slid his hand down and unbuttoned the front of her shorts and unzipped them and slid his hand down to her wet pussy and started finger fucking her. Jill said she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass and she reached around and un-buckled his belt and unsnapped his pants and unzipped them. With this he pushed her down on the love seat. Once she was on the love seat Josh removed my wife's shorts and panties and slid his head between her legs and started eating her wet honey hole. Jill said she tried to get up so they could go to the bedroom but was feeling weak and could hardly move, she said Josh had his hands around each thigh as he licked and sucked her cunt inside and out.

Jill said Josh was on the floor and now had her legs over his shoulders, Jill said she could feed her orgasm building. Josh sensed this too and stopped eating her pussy, and got on his knees and pulled his cock out of his jeans and positioned it at the opening of her very wet pussy. Jill said Josh leaned forward and kissed her as he slid his cock all the way into her pussy, it felt so good Jill said. Jill said Josh fucked her very slow at first then faster and harder. Jill said she realized she had her legs locked around Josh's waist fucking him also. After a couple of minutes she exploded with a very intense orgasm moaning and squealing as Josh fucked her as she sat on the love seat. Josh continued to fuck my wife until her orgasm subsided and she finally unlocked her legs from around his back. . After she had calmed down she said Josh removed his shirt and started to removed his pants but Jill said she got up and pulled him up and headed to the bed room saying she wanted to ride him somewhere that was more confront able, that's when they came in the bedroom.

I asked my wife is she was going to invite Josh back again and she said maybe but would like to try some one else first for a change. That is already in the making, I will let know in a little while how it went.