Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

I pulled my head from between her thighs and wiping my left cheek I lay her over on her back and climbed between her open legs.

Kneeling between her wide spread thighs I looked down at her and Mia as they still cuddled and taking my cock in hand rubbed its tip up and down her slit parting the outer lips of her quim. When the head was slick with her juices I slowly leaned forward holding my body over hers, then I pushed the head of my cock into her, letting her get used to the new sensations of being filled with a hard male member.

Mia reached down and rubbed her lower tummy and told Kita to relax and enjoy the feelings. When I was sure she was prepared for more, I pushed deeper, although she was tight there was no barrier and I was soon buried in her virgin pussy as deep as I could go grinding our pubic bones firmly together.

Kita looked at me and said, “It didn’t hurt, why?”

“Your hymen must have been torn before, sometimes when girls do gymnastic or horse riding it can happen. Stop asking questions.” I said and with that and feeling greatly relieved at the ease of her first penetration, I pulled myself out so that just the head was in her.

I then thrust forward without mercy and she just moaned with pleasure as I started to screw her like all woman desire.

I thrust in and out of her, enjoying the feeling and tightness of being inside a new woman -the first in several years- and the best part was that my wife was there encouraging me to screw this sweet, young, 23 year old.

They could have ended the world at that moment and I wouldn’t have cared; I was so happy I had been the first to take Kita and make her a woman and it hadn’t hurt at all. In fact as I pumped away, nearing my own release, Kita came for a second time. At that moment I felt my own balls tighten as my semen coursed through the length of my cock and shot deep into Kita’s body, her eyes opened wide as she felt the flood of my warm come fill her womb. I fell gently forward and kissed both women before laying my weight onto Kita’s body.

Mia asked me if I was OK, to which I replied an affirmative. Kita stroked my back and head whilst she clenched her inner muscles onto my softening prick.

Lifting myself up onto my arms I withdrew my sticky member out of Kita’s body and lay down next to her. I pulled Mia over her and drew her body onto mine.

“Are you happy my darling?” I said kissing her. “ I can feel myself getting hard again do you want me to take you?”

“Yes, but first you can eat me” and with that she straddled my head and sat on my face. Her quim was running with her juices. I circled her clit with my lips and flicked my tongue across her little bud. A few seconds of this was all Mia needed to make her own climax course through her. As the sensations subsided she lifted herself from my face and moved down my body pushing my cock into her.

Having come only a short while before, I was able to take full advantage of this and they took it in turns to have me in each other in quick succession.

Kita just adored me taking her from behind whilst Mia rubbed her clit, but in the end I pumped my second load into my wife’s willing body.

We were all exhausted and fell into that deep and dreamless sleep; wrapped in each other’s arms.

I awoke from that lovely deep slumber us men slip into after great love making, to the sounds of affection and the bed bouncing around a fair bit too.

“Mmm excuse me.” I said in mock indignation. “But can’t a knackered body get some sleep round here?”

Mia came over and kissed me and said “Sorry my darling we were going to wake you but you looking so lovely and relaxed that we thought we’d just play with each other for a bit.”

“Don’t mind me” I said as I pushed myself up to lie with back to the headboard, my hand went and started to stroke my cock as Mia and Kita started to kiss and fondle each other. Mia was addicted to suckling on Kita’s tight firm breast and Kita seemed equally addicted to having her breasts sucked and nipped by my passionate wife. As she moaned and writhed holding Mia’s head and forcing her to be more rough. Mia moved to lie between Kita’s legs and by the way Kita pushed her hips up they were trying to get better contact Mons to mons.

“Oh I’d love to see you two rubbing your pussies together. Why don’t you both sit up and show me?”

Mia and Kita untwined from each other and sat up resting back on their arms and with a little working out of who’s leg went where finally got their delightfully shaved conies grinding on each other.

The site was just so sexy I couldn’t resist pushing their thighs out so I could get my head in between, they both then pushed their hips up off the bed allowing be to push my tongue down into the cleft made by thier slits, the taste of all our combined juices was tangy but not unpleasant and when Kita laid on her back and wiggled under me and took the head of my now stiff willy in her mouth my attentions to these two quim’s before me were doubled.

Mia’s legs and hips began to twitch and jerk.

“Oh, Oh make her cum yes don’t stop.” She begged in a gasping voice. So I sucked on her just a little harder and with some difficulty got one hand underneath her and pushed two fingers in her tight hole. I started to finger fuck her tight arse and only a few strokes took her over the edge, Mia’s orgasm shook her body so violently that I had pull my hand and head away as she bucked on the bed.

Mia moaned and screamed with pleasure at the same time Kita stopped sucking on my cock, she moved around from under me.

I sat back on my haunches and watched as Kita laid her body on top of Mia and started kiss and caress her face, head neck and chest.

The site was so gorgeous Kita’s tiny body covering my wife’s and Kita lay with her legs either side of Mia’s.

Kita’s beautiful little bottom showed me her slick wet lips beneath just asking to be penetrated.

I quickly straddled both pairs of legs and lowered myself down and slipped easily into Kita’s welcoming pussy. My cock ached somewhat but the feeling of her soft inner walls soothed the ache away and I held my body over them both and pumped up and down into her willing cunt.

Lowering my head down to their heads I was able kiss both of them it was just wonderful.

Tensing every muscle in my legs and hips I continued to thrust faster and faster I was going to fill her with my seed again.

Kita forced herself up to take me deeper into her, moaning and begging for more and faster strokes of my iron hard cock as it pounded into her willing flesh.

The position we were in was not conducive to making me cum, so I withdrew from her and her pulled up off Mia and onto all fours.

Kita complied with ease and followed my manoeuvrings.

With her head and shoulders on the bed she pushed her wonderful bottom at me, her cunny gaped open waiting to be filled again.

Positioning myself kneeling behind her I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back onto me as I thrust forward her arse cheeks slapped into my tummy and I then started to thrust and with each thrust she pushed back against me. I leant back more with each thrust or her hips backwards until I was not moving and Kita was fucking me forcing her body back and forth.

The tingle in the head of my cock became greater and greater until I let myself go up and over the top. My seed pumped into her and my head spun with bliss. I held onto her and pulled her down so we lay upon out sides.

We were all three so happy and content and in bliss.

Well that first adventure in having two wives was several months ago now. All is sweet and we are very happy together. It is really wonderful to come home after a night shift and climb into bed with two hot and musky females. Each of whom is only too willing to take me.

They each have a vibrator and I bought them a strap on which is really great fun and when we get into the right rhythm one of the girls can screw the other whilst I screw her.

Oh and don’t forget double penetration, and anal sex, but then that’s another story........or two or three!

Depending on the feedback I get, will determine on whether or not I post the story of our picnic in the forest......

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12