Fantasy Awakening

Story Info
Husband & wife make each other's fantasies come true.
1.8k words
4.14
137.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wayl0n
wayl0n
3 Followers

"You want me to do what?" she laughed. "I would absolutely love you see you with another man," I replied. "With as in what sense of the word?" she asked back. "In any sense that is the most erotic to you," I said. My wife and I had been talking about some of our deepest fantasies. My wife had told me that one of hers would be to make love in a white house, with the sea crashing into the shore just outside, and the moonlight blanketing our naked bodies. And of course, me being the pig that I am told her that I would love to see her with another man.

The next day came and left as usual, but I kept the idea of her fantasy in my head. I wanted so much to make her fantasy come true but wasn't quite sure how to make it happen. For weeks I pondered on how to make this fantasy of hers come true. We could not quite afford a trip to the coast, but I couldn't exactly snap my fingers to get us there either. The next day I came up with an idea. I made a trip to the local hardware store and picked up some paint. While she was at work I painted the plain off white walls of our bedroom a pretty sky blue and began to paint a crude lighthouse scene. I painted a tall, single lighthouse, with the barbershop pole stripes going to the top. I painted birds off in the distance, a sea off in the background, and even the rope fence that kept walkers from traveling too close to the cliff edge.

When my wife arrived home and saw this wonderful (if unprofessional) picture scene, she was in awe. When we were in bed making love that night, I stopped in the middle, and said, "I almost forgot one thing." I ran to the window and opened the blinds fully to let the light of the moon enter the previously dark room. After both of us had orgasmed and lay next to each other, she said "Now let's see if we can't make you fantasy come true."

This comment both excited and worried me, because I had told her when we were discussing our fantasies that I meant "I would like to see you with another man" in any sense of the word 'with' that she found most erotic. And although the thought of another man fucking my wife absolutely turns me on at times, I don't think that it was anything we were able to seriously consider.

The following Friday, when I returned home from work, I found a note lying on the table with my name on it. Curiously I opened it and read: "Dear Darling, by the time you read this my date will have already picked me up. And by the way, I plan on fucking him. Before you get angry, I want you to think of your fantasy. I want you to imagine him kissing me. I want you to imagine me pulling his pants down and sucking his cock until he comes on my face before he shoves it into my cunt and fucks me hard with it. I will be home at 3am and will share every little nasty detail about what happened. Love, Julie."

I found it absolutely amazing that I could be furiously enraged in one second, and then have a raging hard-on, ready to cream my jeans the second. I was so horny that I immediately went up to the bedroom to masturbate. When I opened the bedroom door, I was shocked to see my wife sitting on the bed with the lamp dimly lighting the room and her face. She was smiling coyly, and patted a spot on the mattress next to her. With a questioning look on my face, I sat next to her, not quite sure of what to speak. She put her finger to my lips and said, "I didn't go. I wasn't even asked out. I just wanted to see what your reaction would be." She slid her hand down to my crotch and rubbed my aching hard-on. "That's what I thought it would be. Let's go for a trip."

"A trip, what do you mean? Can't we stay here, you wouldn't believe how much I want you right now." I said. She told me that I would soon see, and that it would be worth it. After a thirty-minute drive, we found ourselves in front of one of the downtown dance clubs. She's taking me dancing? As we entered the club, I realized what my wife had been wearing. She had on a very tight, very short black dress. Normally I would not wish her to leave the house in this type of dress, but in the kind of mood that I was in, it just turned me on even more.

She walked me to the dance floor as a slow song was playing, and in the sweetest way possible, she asked me to dance. I told her yes, and we put our arms around each other and began rocking to the music. My hard-on was still present, and apparently she knew it as well as she grinded herself into me even harder. She whispered into my ear "Do you want to fuck me?" I told her that I did very badly, to which she replied, "Just wait."

When the song ended, she led me to a couch just off of the dance floor, and told me to wait there until we were ready to go. She then walked to the dance floor, and began to dance very exotically, almost as a stripper would. This won her several looks from the guys around her, many of which were already dancing with ladies. This continued for several songs. If she was trying to turn me on that it was working very well, as I only got harder. But I don't think this was her intent. When the next slow song started, she surprised me by walking up to a total stranger and asking him to dance.

I cannot describe the feeling as I watched my wife lead another man across the floor, and then watch them wrap their arms around each other. I felt as though I was watching another person, and that my real wife was as home, sleeping peacefully. Although I felt a little hurt, I was also very, very aroused. I had to readjust my sitting position several times. When the next song came, a tall slender man with long brown hair asked my wife to dance. She led him to a spot that was well within eyesight of me. A few moments after the song began, I noticed the man slid his hand down on my wife's ass, but what shocked me was that my wife smiled. She replied by getting a little closer with him. There was no space between their bodies. As they rotated around, each time she would look directly into my eyes. Her eyes were searching; I assumed she wanted to know how I was feeling. I just nodded my head with a big smile to which she replied with a wicked grin. My wife tiptoed up and whispered something in his ear, to which he looked a little surprised. He leaned down and began to kiss her neck, slowly. He now had both his hands firmly on her ass, rubbing her up and down. She again looked at me, only this time, she looked hungry...hungry for sex. I again nodded my approval. She unlatched her hands from behind his neck, and slowly slid one hand down to his crotch. I couldn't believe my eyes! My wife was rubbing another mans cock. A bulge soon began to emerge through this strangers Levi's.

When the song ended, my wife headed back towards me. I was so aroused that I couldn't stand. She said, "We are going home now." Did something go wrong? Had the man did something out of line? When we arrived home and made it to our bedroom, my wife attacked me. She literally ripped my shirt off along with three buttons. I said, Honey, what happened, why did we leave so abruptly?" She said "I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted him so bad. I wanted his cock in me, I wanted to fuck his brains out, and I knew I would be making you horny doing it, so I just got very excited. I know I couldn't go through with it, and I didn't want to chance us having problems afterwards. But I got so turned on I just had to fuck someone, so pull that cock out and fuck me with it."

I was only too happy to oblige her. I didn't even have to use lubrication because she was so damp. While she was standing, I bent her over and thrust my dick deep into her. She moaned with pleasure. As I began to pump faster and harder, she said "oh honey, I wanted him so bad, can I imagine you are him? Can I imagine it's him fucking me?" As I said yes she moaned even louder, and began to pound her pussy hard back against me. When I told her I was about to come, she pulled off and wrapped her mouth around my cock, pumping her hand up and down my shaft as I shot my load into her mouth. As my climax began to fade, she pushed me down onto the bed and said "You are not done yet." I was beginning to go limp, but seeing her shaven pussy beginning to straddle me got me instantly hard again. She held my cock still as she straddled me and lowered her cunt back onto my dick. She immediately began bucking her hips furiously hard, to the point of where it began to hurt. I started to say "Honey, that's a little too ha..." WHAP! She slapped my face hard with her palm. As I looked up at her in shock, she looked angry and said, "You shut up and fuck me!"

She continued bounding hard and fast. She grabbed my hands and placed them onto her tits, then dropped one hand down and began to rub her clit back and forth. Although the pain was definitely there, there was a new excitement that was there from her newfound turn on. As she rode me even harder, I began to squeeze her tits. I let one hand drop to the small of her back and work its way down to her ass cheeks. I slid one finger down her ass crack and began to tickle her asshole. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. A deep shudder went through her body as she began to orgasm.

We enjoyed our whole 'fantasy' experience so much that we have returned to that club and others several times. Once she even wanted to try a twist of events and took me to a strip bar, and ordered me a lap dance while she watched. Who said married people don't have as good of sex?

wayl0n
wayl0n
3 Followers