Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Wife has sex with hired stripper while teasing husband.
1.2k words
3.67
132.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally surrendered to my fantasy, and got such pleasure from the experience she now cannot abstain. My wife and I have been married 9 years. She is an incredibly sexy Italian brunette with blue eyes at about 5'7" and 120 lbs. Our lovemaking has always been incredible as we are both very sexual. She has a wild streak that she sometimes allows to surface, and when it does she drives me insane. She turns off her emotions and simply focuses on pleasuring me with what she calls a "straight out fuck." She is always intent on making sure she puts on a great show, and loves driving me insane with her seduction. It was this wild side of her that created a fantasy in my mind of her giving a stranger this treatment while I watch.

About 2 years ago I shared this fantasy with her during one of her wild moments. She told me to imagine I was watching her suck another guys cock, and put on quite a show complete with tongue lapping and plenty of slurping. It was incredible to watch. Later, however, she admitted that she could never go through with the real thing given that she takes marriage seriously. However, she would be happy to play out my fantasy in my mind from time to time. She did just that multiple times over the next 16-18 months, and each time it got wilder. She even went out and purchased a vibrator quite different from her normal one so that she could feel something quite "different and strange" as she put it. After using it she told me it felt incredibly real as if a cock were actually filling her. Toward the end of that 16-18 months she would actually imagine that my cock was someone else's, and she found that to be an incredible turn-on. But still, she told me she could never bring herself to make it reality for the same reasons as before.

I respected her decision, but still the fantasy drove me crazy and I knew that she was intrigued by it as well. I decided I would not force her, but that there was something I could do to allow her to make the decision herself albeit with some assistance. I called a few erotic ads in the local newspaper looking for the right guy. I met with a few until I found the one that was everything she would want. His name was Enrique. He was from Spain, and was built very nicely about 6'2" and 200 lbs. It was obvious when I met him that he was her type with his olive complexion and green eyes, but once I heard his accent I knew he was a keeper. I hired him to come over Saturday night and dance/strip for my wife. He also did sensual massage, which I also paid for. I showed him a picture of my wife and told him my situation. It was totally up to her what happened, and he promised that nothing would happen without her 100% approval. We shook hands, and parted ways until Saturday.

While I waited for our surprise guest, my wife and I sat on the couch watching music videos and drinking wine. Wine always has a tendency to loosen her up, and I wanted her very loose on this occasion. Enrique arrived promptly at 9:00pm. I brought him into the living room and introduced him. I told her that it was a surprise for her recent promotion at work. He sat next to her on the couch and chatted for a few minutes while I sat across the room. Their chatter soon became whispers in one another's ears, nods of approval, and giggles. I could not hear anything he was saying, but could tell from her actions that it wasn't bothering her in the least. After about 10 minutes of interaction, Enrique looked at me across the room and asked if I would mind them going somewhere more private. I looked at my wife and said 'if it's okay with you honey." She smiled and responded by grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs toward the bedroom.

Once they were inside I could hear soft Latin music, a favorite of for my wife. I couldn't help myself from walking up the stairs to try to hear something, but I couldn't as the door was shut and the music was loud enough to overwhelm any other possible noises within the room. I went back downstairs and waited. About 15 minutes later, I heard the door open and then close again with the sound of the locking mechanism immediately afterward. I went up the stairs to see if what happened, and found Maria's black thong lying outside the door. The music was now much lower to were I could barely hear it. I went over and recovered the thong. The crotch was completely moist and filled with her scent. As I stood outside the door I could clearly make out those all so familiar slurping sounds followed by silence, and then more slurping. My cock was now rock hard in my jeans as I listened intently, and caught familiar whiffs of her fragrance rising off her panties. I could see her pretty little face in my mind, and knew he was enjoying everything she was giving him.

After several minutes of quiet, I heard Maria moan loudly followed shortly thereafter by the sound of our headboard hitting the wall. Her moans grew in intensity as the headboard continued battering the wall. Five, ten, fifteen minutes of continued knocking. My heart was beating quickly knowing that just a few feet away behind a locked door my wife was both fucking and getting fucked. It was the height of erotica that I had fantasized about now being reality.

To my surprise, the door suddenly opened and Maria caught me standing right there holding her thong in my hand. She left the door open about a foot and walked back into the room. It was now quiet inside. I then heard the shower start and the bathroom door inside our bedroom close. Maria loved having sex in the shower, and I knew that was her end-game if Enrique could still perform. I entered the room slowly. It smelled of sex; sweat, perfume, and bodily fluids. Clothes were strewn over the floor; both his and hers alike. I stood inside the room for a few minutes and then went back downstairs, still holding the thong in my hand.

Enrique and Maria remained upstairs for about forty-five minutes to an hour before making their way back downstairs. Enrique didn't say anything to me as Maria led him to the door. I watched as she French kissed him at the door before he left. She then walked back into the room and motioned for me to follow her upstairs. She led me back in to the bedroom and proceeded to give me the blowjob of my life complete with details on how his cock felt and tasted, showing me in detail everything she claimed to have done to him. I exploded in her mouth in minutes, and she just smiled.

Since that day seven months ago, Maria has went to clubs, parties, and just generally out (on dates) without me. Every time she does, she comes home, hands me her panties, and gives me an incredible blowjob. I have to admit I now sometimes get jealous knowing she is seeing some of the same guys over and over, but I know I created this and must live with the result. And, she continues to blow my mind after each and every encounter.