Fantasy Becomes Reality For Us

Story Info
Woman explores fantasy and inner desires.
2.2k words
4.38
43.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunablu63
lunablu63
10 Followers

This story is about a fantasy. Any enactment of it requires consenting adults and open minds. "Consenting" non-consensual sex can be good clean fun and if your sensibilities are offended by such, read no further. I, in no way, condone violence, sexual or otherwise, against ANYONE.

*

It's hard to believe it's been three weeks since Steve, my lover, taught me to be his slut. Equally hard to believe, for me, how much I enjoy it.

It started innocently enough; he asked if I had any extreme sexual fantasies. I hesitantly told him I got turned on thinking about being a slut and being fucked by three guys at the same time. He got a thoughtful look on his face and asked me if it would turn me on for him to make that fantasy come true. I told him yes, but I would never dare do anything like that. The subject changed, and no more was said about it until we went to bed that night. He brought it up again, encouraging me to think about it while he 69'd me. Stopping just before I came, he shifted his position to fuck me slow and deep while asking me if I wished I had a cock in my mouth as well as my pussy. This continued in the same vein, and we had some of the most amazing sex...

That next weekend, I came home from work just like any other Friday, except the house was quiet. I thought maybe Steve was in the shower or taking a nap. I went to our bedroom, and found him sitting in the armchair by the window.

As I went to him, I barely had time to register movement behind me when I heard the door shut and lock. I whirled around to find two of Steve's friends, John and Rick, standing there grinning lustfully at me. In a flash, our conversation of two days prior flashed through my mind. To my shock, I felt wetness between my legs as I realized Steve meant to make my (his?) fantasy come true---I was going to be his slut. I shivered, but not in fear...in anticipation!!!

He laughed softly. "I see you know exactly what we're gonna do to you, don't you?" I breathed "Yes".

"And you want it, don't you?"

"Yes..."

I felt John and Rick come up behind me and grab my arms, propelling me towards the bed. At a nod from Steve, they began to undress me. I started to protest, but received a sharp smack to my ass for my trouble. When I was naked, they sandwiched me between them, kissing me, caressing me, touching me everywhere. Rick tangled his hands in my hair, pulling my head up and forcing me to look at him. "Our little slut...baby, you know how much we're gonna fuck you? What we're gonna teach you?"

I could feel their hard cocks pressing against me through their jeans, and felt a surge of wetness at his words. I glanced at Steve, but he had his cock out, stroking it to hardness as he watched the men touch me. There was a dark, lusty smile on his face.

John turned me to face him, forcing me down. "Kneel slut, and take out my cock. It's time for you to start sucking, and I want to see my cock sliding in and out of your mouth." With trembling fingers, I undid the button on his jeans, and then slowly slid the zipper down, freeing his cock. He stroked it, offering it to me and I took it. I began licking and gently sucking on the sensitive head, but he wanted more. "I said to suck it, slut", he growled, grabbing a handful of hair and forcing it down my throat. I gagged and he laughed. "Oh you'll be over that, by the time we're through with you." He continued to hold my head, fucking my mouth in quick deep strokes, until he came, pumping his hot salty cum down my throat. When he finished, he rubbed his cock back and forth across my lips, glossing them with the last drops of his cum. Before I could gather my thoughts, Rick moved in front of me, saying simply, "My turn, slut" before he also grabbed a handful of hair and began to fuck my mouth. He too shot his load down my throat, praising me for being such a good little slut. I felt myself tingle at his crude words.

"Now come suck my cock, you hot little bitch." This from Steve, whose big cock was hard and throbbing from watching me take those other two big cocks down my throat. I obediently went to him and knelt before him, taking him in my mouth. Like Rick and John, he soon had both his hands in my hair, fucking my throat vigorously. I felt a sharp slap to my bare ass and jumped, but was immediately aware that it felt pleasant, too. I felt the slap again, and moaned, sucking Steve's cock even more enthusiastically. After that, there were several more smacks on my ass, joined by all three of them talking dirty to me, telling me to suck that cock like a slut. I felt my ass smarting from it, and knew it must be red. The whole time, they never stopped touching and caressing me, fingering my clit, my ass, teasing me. Part of me couldn't believe what I was doing and accepting, but most of me was enjoying it and craving more.

Suddenly I felt Steve jerk and push my head down all the way on his cock as he emptied his load down my throat. I could feel each pulse of cum as he held me still, pumping into me until he was finished.

I was pulled towards the bed, wanting to resist, but my body wouldn't let me. Rick, whose cock was the same size as Steve's, roughly 8 inches long and pretty thick, lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, gently thrusting, but not entering me. I was incredibly wet and ready by now.

"Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me how bad you want my cock fucking your wet pussy, how bad you want to be fucked by all of us..." He toyed with my nipples while Steve and John fingered my clit and ass. I writhed in torment pleasure, gasping, "Yes, I want you, all of you fucking me, yes, yes, fuck yes." At my words, he locked eyes with me as he thrust into me, hard and deep. I cried out in ecstasy as I felt his hard thickness fill me. He gripped my hips, pressing me down, and I ground down on him, savoring how deep he was. I sat upright, riding him hard, and as I threw my head back, I felt hands on my shoulders, forcing me down on Rick's cock even harder. I gasped and moaned, enjoying this raw sensuality, this naked abandon.

Suddenly, Rick pulled me forward against his chest, his mouth kissing me with fierce passion. I felt and heard movement behind and in front of me, but I was too delirious with pleasure to care. Whatever they did to me was just fine...I was their slut.

I felt a warm liquid run down my ass, and in a moment it began to tingle. Then, a finger sought entrance to my ass. I squirmed, but Rick held me fast, still kissing me, and after a few minutes, the sensation was almost pleasant. I felt the finger slid in just a bit, working some of the liquid inside. It too began to tingle. When the finger slid all the way in, I moaned, and moved against it, feeling an excitement build in me. This continued for several minutes until suddenly the finger withdrew, I moaned in protest, and heard a soft laugh behind me...it was Steve. Just as suddenly, the pressure was back, only this time, I knew it wasn't a finger; it was Steve's cock, and he meant to fuck my ass with it. I squirmed harder, but Steve smacked my ass, stilling me long enough to thrust into me. I wrenched free of Rick's kiss and cried out. The moment my mouth opened though, John slid his equally big cock into it and down my throat.

"You like this, don't you slut?" John asked me, pumping smoothly into my mouth. "You like having all these cocks in you, fucking you hard." He grabbed the back of my head and buried himself fully in my throat, cumming hard. I moaned and ground my mouth down harder. Behind me,

Steve had gotten a counter-rhythm going with Rick, and they pounded into me, filling my ass and pussy. Nearly shouting, they came simultaneously, their cocks filling me with hot cum. Spent, they pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. Rick suggested a shower, and they pulled me into the bathroom. Since we have a huge shower enclosure, all of us fit in with room to spare.

John sat on the big built-in seat at the far end and pulled me onto his lap. He sought entry, but not into my pussy. It was his turn to fuck my ass, and he wasted no time. I sat on him facing away, and he slid his cock into my tight ass, seating himself fully. He leaned back, and Rick stood on the seat, straddling me. He stroked his cock at me, and I eagerly took him into my mouth. Steve positioned himself between my legs and fucked my pussy with a life-like dildo while he ate my now throbbing pussy. He stopped every time I was at the edge of cumming, saying there would be time for that.

"You like being my slut, baby? You like it...don't you? You like having a cock up your ass and one in your mouth, while I watch you, don't you. I nodded and moaned, Rick pumping into my mouth, John into my ass. They fucked me for long minutes until they came again. Steve then pulled me onto the floor of the shower, onto my knees. He stroked his cock, and told me to open my mouth. I did, and he thrust into it, cumming as he did. When he finished, they sensually soaped and rinsed me, then told me to wash each of them. I did, and when we were done, they pushed me back into the bedroom and onto the bed. Steve looked at me and said, "Now it's my turn to watch you get double-fucked while my cock is buried in your throat." I felt my pussy grow wet again and throb with need.

Rick lay down at the end of the bed, and I was seated on him facing away. He thrust into my ass and I offered little more than a moan. He pulled me down to lay flat on him, then John mounted me, and stuffed his cock fully in my aching pussy. They began to counter-thrust, telling me what a hot little slut I was. I had to agree.

Moving me slightly to the side, Steve slid a hand into my hair, and offered his cock to my now willing mouth. When I took it, he slid his other hand into my hair and fucked slowly, feeling it slide all the way in and down my throat.

"You suck cock like a slut, baby. Look at you, all three holes filled....you slut...my slut...our slut..." He pulled out, teasing me with the head. "Tell me..." was all he said

I gasped for breath. "Yes, I love being a slut....your slut..."

"Our slut?" He questioned, rubbing the head of his cock across my mouth.

"Yes" I sighed. "Yes".

"What else?'

I could no longer deny what I was feeling. "I want...I want you to fuck me like a slut...teach me to be your bad little girl...I want all of your cocks, stuffing me, filling me with your hot cum..." I trailed off.

He smiled. "Then your desire is our command." He looked at John and Rick. "Let's fuck the slut then, just like she wants." All three resumed fucking me intensely, my body, in a blissful state of ecstasy, thrilled at being used like this and moved in encouragement to all three. Rick reached around to play with my tits, while John held a small vibrator to my clit.

The three of them fucked me roughly, until the combination of the vibrator and their three cocks brought me to a screaming orgasm. Rick came then, pounding into my ass hard. I gyrated my hips trying to meet his deep thrusts; this brought John to orgasm, and he pounded just as hard into my soaked and hungry pussy. Seeing me so filled with cock and enjoying it brought Steve to his orgasm, and he held my head tightly to him as he buried himself to his balls in my throat, his cum pulsing down my throat.

Spent, we lay gasping for breath for many long minutes. Finally Steve said, "You realize slut, that you're in for a whole hell of a lot more of this, don't you? I'll make sure of that," he promised.

I shivered in anticipation...

To be continued...

lunablu63
lunablu63
10 Followers