Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
White woman done by black woman.
3.5k words
3.86
18.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

For the next few months Bev was really happy and because she was happy so was I. She would arrange at least once a month to have some lovers come over. She joined a dating site that specialised with black lovers and she went through them two by two but there were so many of them that there was no way she could get through them all. She had not yet developed a special one- no-one was not her boss but they were a couple of dicks for her to fuck and that was good enough for Bev. She even let me fuck her a couple of times but I had to wear the sheath and that was no fun.

I on the other had was getting on really well with Yasmin. We both knew that we would not leave our respected partners because we respected the institute of marriage but we both also knew that we were not going to leave each other either. We were in love with one another and each wondered for that different world that never seemed to exist. We would always meet when Bev was having one of her nights and we would always make love and try different positions and use different toys on one another just to keep things interesting.

One day I came home from work and Bev was sat there looking perplexed on the sofa. She was nursing a vodka and tonic and looked as if she had something to say. I went to the bar and poured myself a whisky and then I went to sit in my swivel chair and turned round to look at her.

"Penny for them," I said.

She had not even realised I had entered the room and was a bit confused when she saw me sat there. She looked at me for a couple of minutes and then with a look of realisation she decided that she should let me into whatever was on her mind. We had not always been the best of lovers but we had always talked about things.

"Am I strange?" She asked.

"No why do you ask that?" I replied.

"I am obsessed with sex. I need to have it all the time and why does it always have to be with black men. There are plenty of good looking white men out there with as big as knobs as my black lovers. I am sure that the street must know what I am up to here and then there is the way that I treat you. Making you go to a hotel room whilst I have my salacious behaviour."

I looked at her and started a little spiel.

"So you have a fetish for black men. Their ebony coloured skin against your pearl white skin must look good to you and the size of their knobs are nothing to do with it. I suspect that they are quite rough with you and you like that where as white men tend to be gentler. Sex once a month is not an obsession. It is no worse than me going to play golf. As regards me going to go to a hotel room it does not bother me and is actually quite nice and helps to relax me. So what has brought on this train of thought?"

"Well something strange happened today and I cannot get it into perspective but I know that my life has changed and it feels really strange. My pussy is so wet even now and I just had to tell someone about it."

I sat back with my drink and expected to hear some tale about how she had been fucked by one of her colleagues or a new black man who had joined the college. What she had to say was even a surprise to me.

"It was a usual day at college. I had done couple of lectures and was in my office doing my paperwork when there was a knock on my door.

Come in." I said.

The door opened and in walked this black woman. She had big breasts and an even bigger ass and she said to me."

"Good morning miss my name is Andrea and I am your new secretary."

I stood up to shake her by the hand and said.

"Call me Bev."

"It was then I realised something strange had happened. My knickers were absolutely soaking wet. I had never thought of a woman in that way and I had to hurriedly sit down so that she did see that wet patch that had formed on my trousers. She asked if there was any work to do and I gave her a couple of reports to write up. As soon as she was gone I got up and locked the door to my office. I stripped naked and sat in my swivel chair and brought it into the centre of the office. I got one of my lovely big breasts and began to suck on the nipple whilst my other hand went to my pussy and I began to masturbate it. I was heaven and I was imagining what we could do together. I was so aroused that I soon came. I stayed like that for about ten minutes and then I got dressed and went back to my work and tried to do some work but I struggled and kept on touching my pussy and cold not wait for the end of the day to come. So that is where I am now. Have I become a lesbian?"

I sat there and listened to what she had to say and I did not know what to say. What she had said had turned me on and the thought of seeing her with a black woman was almost too much to handle and I had to stop myself cumming in my pants.

"Do you want to make love to this woman "I asked?

"She is fifteen stone and she has massive breasts and an ass that could smother my face."

"That was not what I asked. I asked did you want to make love to her."

She sat there and thought for a moment and then she said.

"God too right I want to fuck her. She is so big and sexy and I do not know what to do about it. I have to find a way to get her into our bed. I am afraid for you it will be another night in hotel because I will be doing this on my own."

"That's fine by me." I replied as I hoped that Yasmin's husband would be away and I could have another night with her.

"So what is your plan going to be?" I asked.

"I do not know yet but I shall come up with something so that I get the sex that I want. I have thought what it would be like to be with a woman and with such a large lady who will no doubt dominate me would amazing."

This was something that Bev had never divulged to me so it was yet another sexual fantasy and it was up to the two of us to find a way that we could get them together. We talked through the night and eventually we came up with a plan that we thought might just work.

Bev went to work the next day. She only worked two days a week so this was going to be a long term plan and I hoped that it would come off and Bev would get what she wanted. Nothing happened the next day because the plan was not quite ready to put into action.

It was the weekend the next day and we had a plan to put into action. We got up and had breakfast together and I said to her

"Are you sure that this is what you want to do?"

"Yes this definitely what I want to do. I think that Andrea could be my new boss. She looks the dominant kind of woman. She will easily replace the boss."

"Okay let's go then."

We climbed into the car and set off for the shops. Over the next four hours Bev completely changed her wardrobe. She went from blouse and trousers to mini-skirts and tight little t-shirts. She bought them all a size too small so that her features were accentuated. She wanted to look her sexiest. The last move was to get some hold-up stockings that would show off her legs.

We went and had some lunch together and then we headed for home. As soon as we got in Bev ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and I got the hint that she did not want to be disturbed. She spent the next hour trying on all the clothes that she had bought. After about an hour she called me upstairs.

She was laid on the bed with just a mini skirt and t-shirt on. She had no knickers on and I could see her naked pussy.

"This is your lucky day. I have not had a black cock for many weeks so I should be nice and tight so you get to fuck me because I am horny as hell".

I stripped off my clothes and walked naked to the bed. My 7 in cock was standing out straight.

"No need to warm me up I have done that myself. Just fuck me."

I climbed onto the bed and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed forward and my cock just slid in She was indeed turned on. I began to move in and out. I started with slow long strokes but she encouraged me to use much more speed she just wanted an orgasm. I did as I was told and began to fuck her harder and faster. I soon built up a rhythm that she seemed to enjoy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me deeper into her. We were fucking as one and we had not done that in years. It was a good fuck and I lasted about fifteen minutes before I shot my cumm into her. With that she orgassmed and spasmmed on the bed. I pulled out and laid down next to her.

"Who has been giving you lessons?" She joked.

"Nah no-one would want to fuck you I just must have caught you on a good day."

This statement told me that I would never let her know about Yasmin. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs.

The rest of the weekend passed quite quietly and we just enjoyed spending time together. We went out for Sunday lunch and just generally enjoyed each other's company.

On Monday I woke early and got ready for work. As soon I was finished Bev began to stir. I waited until she sat up in bed and then I said to her.

"Are you ready and do you still want to do this?"

"Yeah I am ready and cannot wait to go. I have been looking forward to this all weekend and I cannot wait."

We separated and went to work. I could not wait to hear what had happened but that would have to wait until we had finished work. The day seemed to drag but eventually it got to home time. I drove home at a steady pace and by the time that I got here Bev was already home. I walked in and dropped my briefcase onto the floor and went to the bar. I poured my usual then I sat down.

"So did anything happen?" I asked.

"Well I stood next to her as often as I could and occasionally rubbed myself up against her but she did not take the bait. I shall continue to do what I am doing and I am sure that it will happen at some point. It will just take some time."

Over the next month or two Bev would go to work and flirt horrendously with Andrea yet Andrea always seemed to be the professional even though I wondered what was going on in her mind then all of a sudden it happened but not quite as we planned. It had been a busy day for me and I did not get home until late and when I did I noticed that there was a message on the answer machine. I pressed played and it was Bev and she seemed to be panting

"Hello darling. I will not be home. I will not be home tonight. I am going to have a few drinks with Andrea so I will not be able to drive home so I am going to spend the night at hers."

I did not think that there would be much drinking going on but I would have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

I had a couple of whiskies and a ready meal and actually managed to listen to some music of my choice which I did not often get the chance to do so. I sat there and listened to the music and then about eleven o'clock I decided to go to bed. I got ready for bed and climbed in. it was a strange sensation sleeping on my own but I eventually managed to get to sleep.

I rose the next day and went to work. It was a long day because I wanted to know what had happened to Bev the night before. At last the day came to an end and I was able to go home and meet that person who I called my wife. When I got home she was sat there in position ready to talk to me.

I poured myself a drink and took my usual place in my swivel chair

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I was sat in my office yesterday afternoon after another moment of rubbing myself against Andrea's body when she knocked and I invited her in. She stood at the door and said."

"Do you fancy me ma'am?"

"I find you sexually attractive." I said.

I watched as she took the hem of her skirt and rolled it up and tucked it into the belt. She then dropped her knickers and chucked them at me.

"Have a smell of them."

"I did as instructed as I looked at the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. I smelled her knickers and they smelled of cumm juice and urine and I found that I was getting really wet.

"Would you like to lick the pussy?"

"I was out of my chair and in front of her in no time. I buried my face in her pussy and it felt amazing. Up until now I had always preferred a naked pussy but what I found was that a hairy pussy retained its juices and I was soon licking at them. She held my head as I used my fingers to part her lips and expose her pinkness. I was looking for her clit and I managed to find it and began to kiss it. I licked it for another ten minutes and then she came all over my face. She was a squirter and covered me with her juices. I lapped them up whilst she leaned against the door."

She dropped the hem of her skirt and looked at me.

"Do you drive?"

"Yes I do" I said.

"Good when work is finished you can come and pick me up and you must take your knickers and mini skirt off ready for me when I get into the car. With that she left the office."

"I put my hand under the miniskirt that I was wearing and pulled my thong aside and began to masturbate. It did not take long for me to cumm on my fingers. I licked them clean and then went back to work.

"It soon came to time to finish for the day. Andrea did not say anything but she did make an announcement.

"I do not need a lift tonight. I am getting picked up at the front of the college."

"I was really excited. I got to my car and did what I was told to do. I unzipped my mini-skirt and slipped it off and then I pulled off my thong. I opened the door to my car and climbed in. I chucked the mini-skirt on the back seat of the car and the thong onto the passenger seat."

"I drove round to the front of the college where Andrea was waiting for me. Thankfully no-one else was there. She opened the door and climbed in and picked up the thong that I had left for her. She put it to her nose and inhaled my aroma."

"I found that I was enjoying the sweet scent." She said.

"Get out and strip your clothes off." She commanded.

"I got out of the car and unbuttoned my blouse and took off my bra so that I was stood there naked. She placed me on the bonnet of the car and spread my legs. She got down on her knees and began to lick at my pussy. I was very self-conscious because people were coming and going and Andrea did not seem to care. She tongue fucked me and brought me to orgasm. She then told me to get back into the car and led me this time to her house. We went in. It felt really cosy."

"She told me to take a seat. She seemed oblivious to the fact that I was naked. She made some tea for the two of us and I had to eat mine naked on my knee. When I was finished I had to do the clearing up. I felt really self-conscious but I was getting used to the idea and by the time I was finished I felt perfectly at home."

"I sat back down on the chair and Andrea stood in front of me. She stripped off her clothes and when she was naked I got really wet. She had a hairy pussy but she also had rather large breasts. She sat on the couch and invited me to come and sit. I sat on her lap and she offered me a breast to suck on. I picked up one of the breasts and weighed it in my arms. They were so heavy that I struggled to keep hold of the one I was suckling. I actually found that I was enjoying suckling on the breast and as I sucked Andrea was fingering my pussy. It was ecstasy on all fronts and there was nothing that I could do about it. I came several times when I let my hand move down to her hairy bush. I parted the lips and managed to insert a couple of fingers into her. I began to finger fuck her"

"As I sucked on her breast I fingered her pussy. I soon managed to get a rhythm going and before too long I had her squirting over my fingers. She did not tell me to stop so I carried on suckling. I suckled her for another ten minutes before she said that I could stop."

"Let's go to bed," she said.

"I followed her upstairs and soon I found myself in a bedroom that was flowery and very feminine. Following her instructions I climbed onto the bed. Andrea soon followed and straddled my chest."

"I am going to do something that you will not like but will love when I am finished" She said.

"I just nodded in agreement."

"She semi stood and moved up the bed until her pussy was over my face. I felt suffocated but I was also trapped because she was so heavy."

"Lick me." She said.

"I managed to get my tongue into her pussy and began to lick. It was so difficult because of the weight on my face. I moved my tongue in and out and she began to bounce up and down on my face. This just made matters worse but I had to do what I was told. My tongue was getting sore and I wanted things to hurry along but she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. She worked my face for about twenty minute before she came all over it. She squirted again and I was drenched in her cumm juice. I tried to drink it all up but it was impossible. She collapsed on top of me and once again I felt trapped. She then fell asleep and I was able to roll her off and go to sleep next to her."

"So that is what happened and I do not think it will be happening again but I still need to find a male and female boss." She said.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers