Fantasy Chronicles #04

Story Info
Hotel jacuzzi lights the fuse to hubby's forbidden fantasy
2.8k words
3.75
18.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day of meetings had gone well. Negotiations had ended with the face-saving "win-win" label tilted heavily in my favor. I finished up dinner with my colleague and then headed up to my hotel room. As I tossed my room keycard on the counter, I glanced at the clock next to the bed. It read, 6:42 PM. Still over two hours before my nightly, check-in phone call to wifey.

I stripped down naked and then pulled on a pair of swimming trunks. With a towel draped over my shoulders, I headed back out of my room towards the indoor pool and Jacuzzi.

During negotiations, I had sat across the table from a team of reps which included a mid-thirties woman with the skin tone and features of someone from the Pacific Islands. Her golden skin and soft bone structure were cover-girl worthy. She was ground-zero for all lusty eyes in the room.

The full curves of her ample tits bewitched my eyes. She had to be something like a 36d cup. Her professional appearance was equally seductive to my eyes. I have always loved big tits, especially when firmly cradled against any tight-fitting top.

By the time we concluded our meeting, I had mentally exposed her tits to my mind fifty different ways. I was discreet, but I was human. I knew she had caught my lingering looks a couple of times. The tension was under the surface, but it certainly was a welcome sidebar to the mundane minutia of our meeting.

So needless to say, it was an uplifting sight to my eyes when I stepped towards the Jacuzzi and recognized her head and shoulders relaxing just above the bubbling surface of the Jacuzzi. Even though I had to move quick to get waist deep in the water before my quickly hardening cock was too obvious, I played it smooth enough to appear casual and unassuming.

I don't cheat on my wife. At least not in real time body action. But what goes on in my mind is a totally different reality.

It was ironic that we shared small talk on the heals of a day full of intense, deep, dialogue. And though it was "small" talk, there was nothing small about either her wet tits bobbing at the surface of the water or my swollen cock submerged out of sight.

Her bikini top was jet black, showing through her white tee. Although those two layers of wet fabric were an obvious attempt at modesty, there was no way to disguise the amazing perkiness of her tits. The delicate impression of her nipples against her wet top were a delight to behold, set high enough that I swear she could have probably just stuck out her tongue and licked them herself!

The breaks in our polite, small-talk were not awkward. The percolating bubbles of the Jacuzzi filled in the blanks. It also allowed my eyes to probe her wet tee like a desperate detective working a crime scene. She seemed to be neither a tease or a prude. Her body fueled my lust with understated mannerisms that did not apologize for her beauty, but also steered clear of any suggestive exposure.

My mind continued to feed my mouth with safe, polite words that kept our friendly exchange afloat. My mind also continued to flood my secret fantasy with the naughty, fucking images of her mouth wrapped around my cock. My expert eye had already measured her tits so well that I could count the goose bumps lightly poking along the edges of her dark, circular nipples.

Finally, she slid her body up to sit at the edge of the Jacuzzi leaving just her long legs dangling in the water. I was committed to remaining in that Jacuzzi as long as it took to see her get up and walk away. I was aching to capture the view of her ass snuggled against the skin tight bottoms of her bikini, even if the tee slunk well below her waistline.

I tried hard to get a peek at her crotch, hoping to get a glimpse of her pussy impression. No such luck. Not that it stopped my mind from leading my secret lusts on a quick slide down her wet folds, imagining them to be smooth with a hint of meat puckering out between them.

My mind merged reality with fantasy. Although this goddess had politely bid me goodnight and was making her way across the patio towards the gate, my fantasy called her back. Her name was Angelica.

"Angie" my mind called towards her, "Hang on a minute." I quickly hopped out of the Jacuzzi, grabbed my towel and walked towards her. I felt my wet swim trunks clinging to my hard cock. Even better, I saw a glint in her eyes as she looked at me approaching her.

Of course, in reality I would have been polite, possibly even tongue-tied in that moment. But in my fantasies, I was as bold and confident as I wanted to be. In my hand I held my room cardkey. The sly smile on my face offered to help her interpret my simple-worded question as I wiggled the cardkey in front of me. "Care to step inside my office?"

She glanced around as if trying to escape notice as she slid the cardkey out of my hand with her right hand while she used her left hand to hike up her tee over hip. She slid half of the cardkey under the low-cut waistband of her bikini bottoms directly in line with her belly button. She smiled. She tucked her tee between her abdomen and the exposed upper half of the cardkey. "What room number?" she asked me with a calculated tone.

"Five twenty five" I said. And with that, like a playful puppy fetching a stick, I followed her towards the elevator. Her ass wiggled just a few feet in front of me. It was firm. It was teasing my eyes with each step she took, displaying that marvelous swivel in her hips.

As the elevator doors closed, I punched the button for the fifth floor. We stood facing each other as she smiled and said, "Just the two of us, right? No wifey to worry about?"

I smiled and shook my head, 'no'. "Only on the phone a little later." I winked. She winked back. I honestly was unsure if our winks meant anything close to the same thing.

As the elevator light displayed us passing the second floor, I took a drink of the view of her body. I finished at her mouth. Her smile was enchanting. Her lips framed her mouth with an invitation to kiss her.

As the elevator light clicked off the third floor, I stepped into her, our bodies pressed together as my mouth met hers. By the fourth floor, our tongues flicked a brief greeting before retreating. When the doors opened at the fifth floor, we silently stepped out past two guys waiting to step onto the elevator.

Their eyes unapologetically drank in the view of her body too. I smiled with pride at the thought that they were admiring what I was about to be enjoying.

As we arrived at the door of my room, she just stood there with her arms at her side, the cardkey on display. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, it's YOUR room. You open the door."

I extended my trembling fingers and aimed for the lower edge of my cardkey showing through her bikini bottoms. Feeling the wet, cool fabric sent a charge through my body. I manipulated my fingers to push the cardkey upward so that it flopped into my other hand strategically snug up against her.

I slid the cardkey into the door and we stepped inside. I tossed the cardkey on the counter and glanced at the clock again. It read 7:58 PM. I had one hour before our phone call. It was almost as if Angie read my mind. "So, you said your wifey is not here but will be on the phone later?"

"Um hm" I confirmed.

"Interesting" she said as she turned a chair to face my bed. She stood behind it. And then, in a motion that was fitting of the most beautiful swan spreading its wings, she reached down and slowly drew her wet tee up over her head and let it fall to her side. I stood next to my bed and let my eyes explore the best view of her tits I had enjoyed so far.

"Interesting indeed" I coyly interjected. Other than that kiss in the elevator, our bodies had remained apart. It was as if we were testing the waters.

"Do you mind?" she asked as she invited herself to sit in the chair.

"By all means, please" I bantered back at her.

She sat down and played with my mind as she crossed her legs as if she were still in our business meeting. I heaved a sigh as I sunk down onto the bed, never taking my eyes off of her. My cock left no confusion to my arousal. It was clearly outlined against my wet swim trunks.

"So, this phone call with wifey. Is this the faithful hubby checking in with his little lady?" Her eyes taunted me, but did not intimidate me.

"Yep." I didn't bother to elaborate. I had other things on my mind.

"This is your routine?" Her question hinted at being edgy.

"Pretty much." My reply made another attempt at trying to brush aside the topic.

"How's your day...affirming your love to her... blah, blah, blah." As she summarized the projected content to me, she shifted in the chair, uncrossing her legs and placing both bare feet on the floor. I nodded as my eyes tried to sneak between her legs.

"Does she work outside the home?" she asked as her smoldering, brown eyes looked intently into mine.

I shook my head no as I squirmed on the bed to get a more comfortable feel of the mattress beneath me and a more ambitious angle of her sitting in the chair just to the right of the foot of my bed.

"Do you call her or does she call you?" The back of her thighs rubbed over the fabric of the chair as she fanned her legs open and shut playfully.

My eyes darted between her legs and fueled a moan that mixed with my reply, "I call her."

"Children?"

"Not at home" I volleyed back.

"So she is alone?"

"Yes she is." I moaned again as she fanned her legs a bit wider and a bit slower.

"Does her body please you?" It was a question that would be inappropriate at just about any moment I could imagine ~ except this one. I silently nodded with a schoolboy grin on my face as my eyes traced the lines of Angie's body sitting in that chair.

"Are her breasts full and firm?" As she asked me this question, she dared to cup her bikini top with both hands, pushing her breasts up even further. I nodded as my own hand fumbled at my crotch trying to relieve the tugging of my wet trunks against my hard cock and swollen balls.

Angie maintained the intensity of nonstop eye-contact with me as she reached a hand behind her neck and loosened the tie strings of her top. As she allowed them to dangle in front of her, in a near whisper she said, "Do you suck her sensitive nipples?"

I moaned and nodded as my fingers tugged at the drawstrings of my trunks. I watched her dare to slide the upper edge of her bikini top low enough to reveal just a sliver of the upper edge of her nipple. The rhythm of our naughty exchange established a delicious harmony between us.

"Do her nipples beg to be sucked?"

I nodded as she pealed the edge of her top low enough to give me a view of her full, exposed nipple. My hand tugged my trunks over my hip as I felt my cockhead poke out.

She fanned her legs wide open and held them still. My eyes slithered over her exposed nipple and down her tummy and down between her legs. She maintained that intense eye-contact that was overpowering and full of lust.

"Does her married pussy please your cock?" My eyes studied her bikini bottoms stretched across her pussy as my hips shed my trunks. I swallowed hard and nodded softly.

"Is it smooth?" With those three words, she daringly pinched the outer edge of her bottoms and lifted them away from her skin. I couldn't see more skin yet, even though she felt the wisp of cool air slink between her pussy lips and the wet fabric. Unconsciously, my tongue licked my lower lip as I nodded at her.

She shifted her ass in the chair just enough to allow her fingers to tug the side of her bottoms across her pussy enough to reveal to my eyes the glistening folds of her smooth, shaved pussy.

I kicked my trunks off, proudly displaying my hard cock to her eyes. She did not leave the chair. I did not leave the bed. We continued our dance until the clock next to my bed clicked over to 9:00 PM.

Angie said, "You have facetime, right?"

"Yes."

"Use it then. Don't just call her... show her. I will keep silent over here so she will never know that I am here." It was such a naughty suggestion. There was absolutely no way I was going to pass on this moment.

I called wifey. Our facetime call connected as her smiling face greeted me. We bounced greetings back and forth as Angie sat in my line of vision just over my phone. She was now topless, with her bottoms curled down to her knees.

As wifey and I exchanged updates, Angie slid her middle finger down her wet slit and then lifted it to her mouth. I have no idea what wifey said in those few seconds, so when she interrupted my lustful daze with a "well, what to you think?" I could not hold back any longer.

"Sorry honey. I was just thinking about how bad I want you right now." Wifey understandably felt like the target of my words. Angie knew better.

Wifey was caught off guard by my abrupt, lusty confession. She giggled nervously and tried to brush away my out of step comment. Of course, Angie eagerly accepted it as the next natural step in our naughty dance. Angie silently pointed at my phone and then at my cock. I complied.

"Honey, I am serious. Look." I maneuvered my phone to reveal my hard cock, Angie still unseen and unheard.

"Oh my" wifey cooed. "Someone is happy to see me!" I diverted my eyes away from Angie for a moment, and watched wifey prop her phone against something and step away from it, remaining in full view. "You want to see more of me, baby?"

"Fuck yes!" I blurted out. Angie got a naughty look on her face and quietly stood to her feet and slid her panties to the floor. Then, as wifey unbuttoned her top, Angie climbed up on the chair, resting one foot on the chair cushion while spreading her other foot out to the edge of my mattress. Her naked body was on full display, her legs spread wide open with her pussy aimed directly at me.

I glanced back at my phone and moaned. Angie was fueling my moan as I saw wifey pull open her blouse and drop her bra, showing me her full breasts and those amazing, light pink nipples. All I could manage to say was, "Oh fuck!"

"Jerk it baby" wifey suddenly urged me with a slutty tone of desire. "Imagine I am there for you to shoot your load all over my breasts." Angie's eyes were alive with a devilish glint as she stepped down from the chair and moved to kneel at the side of my bed. As wifey urged me further to jerk and shoot my load on her breasts, Angie cupped her bare tits and moved ever closer to my side.

She remained unheard and unseen.

Soon thereafter, I exploded a load of cum with such force that I feared the sound of my cum splatting on Angie's tits might echo to wifey's ears. But I was safe.

Wifey was happy to have coaxed me to satisfaction. And from the looks of things, Angie was happy to have coated her tits with a fresh, creamy load of hot cum. Of course, I had nothing to complain about.

All's well that ends well.