Fantasy Chronicles #05

Story Info
The neighbor wife's body lotion sparks unspeakable lust.
1.5k words
3.66
19.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, I smiled and told wifey I had to make a phone call. I shuffled to my home office and sat down in front of the computer as I gave my colleague a call. We compared notes and double-checked our strategy for an upcoming negotiation meeting. Once I was satisfied that we were prepared for the next day, I finished the call.

Wifey was already in the family room watching TV. As I sat down next to her on the couch, an incredible aroma of a tropical blend smelling of coconuts and vanilla greeted me. I sniffed the air playfully as I glanced at her. She smiled and said, "Smells delightful, doesn't it?"

"Smells great. What is it?"

"It's a body lotion Tiffany recommended. Smells good and makes my skin feel soft." Wifey extended her bare leg to me, inviting me to investigate her claim.

I ran my hand along her calf and around to her thigh. I smiled and nodded at her, "Feels as sweet as it smells."

Tiffany was our neighbor. She and her husband were about ten years younger than us. She always reminded me of Melissa Rauch, the actress in The Big Bang Theory who played the part of Bernadette. She was a short blonde, make that very short, with tits that easily outsized the rest of her. I am a big guy standing 6'4". The few times I had greeted her with a neighborly hug, I was intrigued by the fact that my crotch squeezed almost perfectly between her tits. That was a naughty, secret treat I always enjoyed.

Tiffany and her husband had two girls, twins. They were freshman in college now. They were the reason we had gotten to know Tiffany. When the girls were back in Middle School, we agreed to let them practice on our private tennis court. They both were pretty good. The practice paid off as they both went on to be very successful in High School.

As my hand squeezed wifey's calf, my mind squeezed out one more luscious image stored in my mind from some summer afternoon a few years back when I had managed to spy wifey and Tiffany sitting on our patio while the girls were playing tennis. Both wifey and Tiffany were in full bloom with skimpy, summer time apparel. Peeking out our upstairs window, my eyes had enjoyed a long, lusty drink of Tiffany's perky tits tantalizingly tucked just inside her low cut tank top.

Wifey continued to use the lotion in the following weeks. Then the stars of my lusty mind aligned a couple months later when Tiffany asked wifey if we could watch over their house for five days while they drove the girls back to college following spring break. They had a rainforest motif of indoor plants and an impressive array of salt-water aquariums that needed daily attention. It wasn't the first time we had taken care of things while they were away. We knew the routine.

On the second day of our custodial responsibilities, wifey was putting the finishing touches on her makeup as she prepared to head out to one of her women's charity events. I could smell that lotion as she smiled and said, "Could you stop by Tiffany's and take care of things? I was going to do it on my way out, but I am running close on time."

As the aroma of that lotion mixed with the sound of Tiffany's name spoken out loud, I happily agreed to take care of things. As wifey pulled out of the garage, I walked out the door and headed over to do my duty.

I stepped inside their doorway and keyed in the security code. It was quiet except for the gurgling sound of the fish tanks percolating here and there. First I spread the fish food over each tank. Then I made the rounds to water the various foliage around the interior of the house.

After finishing, but before leaving, I decided to take a peek around the house. It wasn't so much that I was nosey. It was the lingering effects of that lotion aroma and the thought that Tiffany used the same on her body. My mind was busy blending those realities into an image that gave my mind's eye a sweet view of her sweet tits glistening in the sunlight thanks to a generous layer of lotion recently applied.

There was something especially intoxicating about having that fantasy while I stood in HER bedroom. Looking at HER bed. Then I dared to open a few drawers until I arrived at the one which was filled with a wide array of panties and bras. Oh the naughty possibilities!

I pulled a pair of silky, white panties from the drawer and moved to sit on the bed. As I fumbled to pull my shorts down, my eyes discovered gold on the nightstand next to the side of the bed where Tiffany no doubt slept. It was a pump bottle of lotion. The same tropical recipe that wifey had been lathering on her body for the past month or two.

I shoved my shorts to the floor as my hand soothed my exposed cock with the soft fabric of Tiffany's panties. After a few lustful moments of pleasure, I reached over and pumped a full squirt of lotion into my hand. I then glazed my erect cock with the lotion as the tropical aroma further enticed me.

The lotion stimulated an instant shot of lust that pulsated throughout my entire body. I leaned back on the bed and laid my head on Tiffany's pillow. I slowly stroked as my mind replayed images of her tits on display.

I pumped another load of lotion into my hand and coated my cock with it. My cock was so lathered up that with each sliding grip of my hand moving up and down, I could hear the amazing sounds of crackling as the lotion oozed between my fingers and the ridge of my cockhead. My mind transposed those notes into the sounds of Tiffany's pussy taking my cock.

I still am not entirely sure where the idea for my next actions sprung from, but to this day I am frequently aroused by the lingering potential realities of it. With my cock stroked to perfection and nearing a well-deserved cum shot release, I reached for the lotion bottle again. But this time, I did not pump out more lotion. Instead, my slippery fingers worked to unscrew the pump-action lid.

When I finally had successfully removed the lid, it was as if I had practiced this before. But it was utterly a new thought and new experience for me, evidence of just how powerful secret arousal and uninhibited lust can be.

I held the bottle in my hand. My eyes measured the diameter of the opening, agreeing with my naughty thoughts that my cockhead could indeed fit inside.

I sat up on the bed and let my legs dangle over the edge. I aimed the opening of the lotion bottle at the tip of my cock and proceeded to slide my cock through the opening. Before I could nuzzle the bottle all the way over my cock, I felt the tip of my cockhead dip into the cool reservoir of lotion in the lower half of the bottle. I pressed on until my balls were squirming against the bottle.

I constricted my cock muscles to pull on my cock, initiating a sort of "self swirl" motion to make it slogged against the thick ooze of the lotion. With the bottle in one hand, I reached down with my other hand and gave my balls a full-lotion massage that prepared them for launch.

Finally I did it. I shot a full, creamy load of my cum into the bottle, sinking it deep into the lowest layer of lotion at the bottom of the bottle. I mixed my cum cream with Tiffany's body lotion. It was absolutely intoxicating!

I wiped my hands clean with her panties and then returned the pump-action lid to the bottle. I returned it to the nightstand. I changed my mind about putting her panties back in the drawer. They were too soaked in lotion to get away with that. So, I wadded them against my cock and yanked my underwear and shorts up over them.

I was shivering as I stood up to leave. Not because of what I had just done; no. I was shivering because of what would happen in the future because of what I had just done. Although it would be due to a technique I had never imagined, I was shivering at the notion that sometime in the very near future MY cum would be squirting into Tiffany's hand and then rubbed over her body!

Little did I understand at the moment that I had opened "Pandora's Box" to a new room of lust in my mind. Oh what fun I would be having!