Fantasy Chronicles #08

Story Info
Hubby & Wifey play a hot game, special thanks to a stranger.
1.8k words
3.39
16.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes wifey and I dare to play games that excite us. These are infrequent ventures that only happen when we both agree to them. Almost always we are far from home where we would not expect to cross paths with anyone who would know us.

We played one such game while we were vacationing at a popular resort in Cabo San Lucas. We had returned to our condo after lunch and were thinking about taking a nap. I was horny. As I tried to get something started, wifey suggested that perhaps we first play a "sexy" game as she liked to call them. I NEVER said no to those offers!

We established the rules and procedures for our game. As usual, we made the rules up as we went along, kind of figuring it out along the way. We agreed that our game would be that we would take a walk along the beach, hand in hand. For every person we passed, we would share a kiss. It was a random way to legislate kisses.

Wifey was wearing a pair of shorts over her bikini bottoms, and a top that certainly agreed with her 36c tits. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. The first couple we passed made us both giggle as I leaned in gave wifey a kiss, then another one. She kidded me saying, "one couple, two kisses... taking the one kiss per person literally, aren't we?"

I laughed and said, "Of course!" The kisses we exchanged were decent and appropriate for public viewing. Nothing that would make mothers cover the eyes of their children.

After a few more kisses, I laughed as I started my sentence with the phrase we had used all too many times in many of our previous games. "New Rule."

She giggled. "What?"

"Simple kiss on the lips if whoever we walk past is average. Full kiss if whoever we walk past is sexy."

Wifey clarified her understanding of my new rule. "So, if we pass a guy, it is MY call, right?"

"Right" I nodded. "And girls are my call."

"Fair enough" she said.

The next seven kisses we exchanged increasingly blended with giggles as we shared simple kiss after simple kiss. I mockingly said, "Oh sure, now the hotties disappear."

But the law of averages soon balanced out. A young couple approached, both registering as sexy and hot on our respective radars. As we passed them, I met wifey's open mouth with mine. We kissed, lingered for a moment, then kissed again.

A threesome of surfers waded out of the water, surfboards tucked under their arms. Wifey smiled at me and kissed me as her tongue flicked at mine. She pulled back and playfully said, "That's one."

She kissed me again, her tongue danced with mine. "That's two" she chirped. Then she added another kiss that picked up where the previous one had left off. "And that's three" she slurped in my ear.

We continued our game for our entire walk. We turned back towards our condo after about 20 minutes. The return trip delivered a steady stream of opportunities to keep the kisses flowing.

One of the side benefits of this game was the transparency it allowed me to admit when I thought a girl was hot. This is dangerous ground, as any husband can attest to. The game somehow made it permissible and safe.

Of course, what is good for the goose is good for the gander! My mouth was greeted with more than one of her kisses that seemed to have extra desire behind it. I knew exactly who inspired those kisses. The connection was naughty.

Wifey is fully aware that I love great tits. Of course, hers are the greatest in the world in my opinion. So all the other "great tits" rank somewhere down the list. But I certainly got an eyeful of some worthy competition on our walk back to the condo. Needless to say, wifey felt extra desire behind those kisses.

By the time we had made our way back to the condo, our game had hardened my cock and wetted her pussy to the point that we were ready to fuck the second we crossed the threshold of the doorway.

I pushed her up against the wall as I leaned into her and kissed her, but now able to unleash my hands to roam freely. I fondled her tits over her bikini top for about five seconds before I greedily untied the strings and flipped it off of her body. We never stopped kissing as I did that.

As I felt her hands cup the fabric of my shorts to feel the bulge of my cock, my hands slid down from her bare breasts and wiggled her shorts down over her hips. As she wiggled free of her shorts, she made sure to grind her body against mine, only her bikini bottoms left clinging to her flesh.

As I kept her pinned against the wall, still in a continuous state of passionate kissing, I lifted her arms over her head and pressed my bulge as firmly as possible against her pussy tucked just behind that sheer layer of fabric composing the triangular, bikini bottoms hanging from the strings tied at her hips.

As she wriggled her arms free and reached down to pull my shirt over my head, we took our first break from the nonstop kissing we had shared since stepping inside the door. Her wet, sloppy mouth whispered in my ear, "I know which kiss was the hottest for you."

As she flipped my shirt to the floor, we kissed again. As our tongues swirled and danced, I moaned at both the pleasure of our kisses and the sassy, tone of her suggestive comment. I gasped for air as I pulled back from kissing for a brief instant and said, "Which kiss?"

Whichever kiss she had deemed the hottest could not have compared to the next one as I dove in like a pelican breaking the surface of the ocean water to capture its prey. I sucked her tongue as she opened her mouth and I tugged it into the open. I loudly slurped and bobbed on her tongue similar to the motion she used when she bobbed her sweet, married mouth on my cock.

She pulled away for a moment, just to answer my question. "The kiss that went with that busty, coed in the yellow, one-piece." Our mouths again met as I digested her statement and reckoned with not only the truth of it, but at the reality of how well she knew me.

The girl in the yellow, one-piece indeed was an amazing view. Her swimsuit appeared to be painted onto her body. The fabric took every shortcut possible, exposing her flesh in every which way. The fabric itself clung to her body, revealing every vital area of interest that left little to the imagination. Her firm, ripe, curvaceous, college-girl body was fitting of the coveted 36-24-36 measurements. And her hard nipples poking out were the frosting on the cake.

As wifey's comment reminded me of that amazing body, I felt her hands fumble with my shorts and yank them down. I eagerly assisted her so that I was quickly standing naked, my hard cock pointed straight at her. As I leaned in to kiss her again, my erect cock slid against her so that my cockhead pointed up at her breasts, creasing her abdomen with lusty force.

My fingers slithered near her hip until they found a dangling string from her bikini bottoms and gave a quick tug. She swiveled her hips as her bikini fell away and her wet pussy finally made contact with my body. I felt her smooth, wet pussy lips grind against my balls.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I blurted out as she wiggled like a pole-dancer gone wild.

When wifey got this hot, there was no telling what she would do or say. It was an uncommon peak of sexual desire that was a treat to experience with her. Sure enough, she caught me off guard.

She pulled back from our kiss and pierced my eyes with hers as she seemed to dare me to admit the hidden truth as she questioned me. "Which baby you thinking of fucking?"

I was mildly surprised to hear her use the word "fuck", a very uncommon piece of vocabulary for her. But I was shocked to hear her use it in a way that hinted at something so forbidden and naughty! It took my breath away.

She prodded me again, this time while she lifted one leg up and wrapped it around me, pulling her now spread open pussy into position for my cock to penetrate it. "Your hard cock wants us both, doesn't it?"

I knew what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear me clearly and decisively tell her "no" and that she was the only woman for me. That she was tempting me to admit something different was of course tantalizing since the image of that ripe, young body in the yellow, one-piece was anything but a consolation prize!

I could choose Option A, which was to declare my unwavering devotion to her and fuck her silly. Option B was to admit that perhaps the body under that yellow, one-piece could make for an exciting threesome... and then hope to fuck wifey silly.

I might have been horny in that moment. The images of that sexy coed may have been dancing in my mind's eye. I might have considered the fact that since wifey brought the idea up that it was safe for me to admit to. But I knew better. Indeed, I had something better.

I had a hot wifey who knew how to get me going and was an incredibly hot fuck. I had her devotion and loyalty and willingness to arouse me with things that were edgy, yet safe because of our mutual commitment to each other. She was faithful... so was I. Option B was fool's gold. I was no fool!

I slithered my cockhead between her wet folds as I lifted her other leg up so that she had both legs wrapped around my waist. Her back was still pinned against the wall as my hands settled under her ass and sifted her to fit down over my cock. As she took my cock deeper and deeper, I first kissed her with a kiss deeper than anything yellow, one-piece had inspired. I moved her body up and down on my cock as our kiss lingered.

Then finally, with a lusty exhale that filled her ears with the sweet music of faithfulness, even as my cock filled her pussy with the sweet, warm flow of my cum, I groaned in her ear the words she wanted to hear and that I wanted to say.

"YOU baby. ONLY you."

It was a great game, a great fuck, and a great decision.