Fantasy Cum True

Story Info
Friends discover each other after bachelorette party..
2.1k words
3.54
65.8k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fantasy come true includes me, my wife J, her friend C, and her friend's husband N. I really like the idea of watching my wife fuck and play with others, and I like us being watched and watching others. Names are initialized because the girls don't want anybody to know we did this, bummer.

My wife is about 5' 6", 135 lbs, with beautiful 36D breasts. Her friend is a little taller, a little lighter, and with smaller but perky breasts. Both have enchanting eyes, and an ass I can't help but stare at. I have had many fantasies about the three of us going at it, but never imagined what actually happened between us. I was to drive them to what I thought was to be a normal bachelorette party, then they were going to the bar for drinking and dancing. Afterward we were all to go to C's house to watch movies and pass out. Boy, was I wrong.

When we got closer to the party, they told me that it was a 'Passion Party'. In other words, they were going to play games with and talk about sex toys with a bunch of other women. That made me hard to begin with. I continued to have fantasies about them 'trying out' the toys on each other. After the party they went to the bar with everyone to drink and have fun.

After a while, N and I went to the bar to check on the girls to see how they were doing. They met us outside at first, obviously a little buzzed. They were having a hard time standing up, to say the least. This is where the night began. As we were standing out there, the Bride-to-Be had us sign name tags all over her body. Then, another party go-er began talking to C, both of their shirts were a little unbuttoned showing a little more cleavage than normal. Before I was fully erect, the blonde friend leaned over, grabbed C's breasts, and started making out with her. I simply stepped back and enjoyed the view.

After a few more minutes outside we went back in and sat around a table as everyone began to get ready to go. As I was talking to N, my drunk wife came up to me, sat on my lap, and started grinding on me. Now, this is not normal for her, she is very shy and rarely starts any sex action, especially in public. Obviously, I got instantly hard and I knew she noticed because she started grinding harder. N noticed, and I saw his pants bulge a little, too.

On the way home, the girls described the games they played at the 'Passion Party'. Including one they won, which involved them racing to put a condom on a banana one handed. Winning this earned them both a free mini-bullet dildo that vibrated. Again, my pants were showing my excitement. And, being the horny bastard I am, I already packed porn and strip poker cards in the trunk - just in case.

As we got in the house, I had to stop and adjust my cock from showing to much. Which after a while didn't matter. N went straight in to start drinking, the girls were totally wasted at this point, and being the wise one I stayed sober to enjoy what was to happen. However, it started a little quicker than I thought. As soon as a few drinks were in N, they turned my porn on and we started playing strip poker. If you know poker, you know how the game works. C decided to mix things up a little bit though. As she started losing clothing, she went to her room and came back wearing some nice lingerie, just to take it back off. Soon, N was naked, the girls were down to their panties taking turns trying on the lingerie, and I was still half dressed. Before much longer we were all naked.

At this point, the awkwardness kicked in. We all sat around covered up, looking at everyone else doing the same thing. Being sober, I didn't want to take advantage of drunks, so I started to get dressed again. This didn't sit well with the others. They said since they were naked, I had to be. So the girls tackled me and pulled my pants and boxers back off, giving a little smirk when they saw my erect cock. After I was naked, J sat curled up on the couch, C and I curled up on the floor in front of her, and N went back in the kitchen drinking some more.

I got tired of sitting there naked, I was horny as hell, and I wanted to get sucked. So I leaned over and gently started groping C's bare breasts with my wife watching. To my surprise, they both relaxed a little and smiled. I leaned over and started to make out with C as N walked back in the room. I thought he was going to freak, instead he leaned over my wife, slipped his hand between her legs, and started making out with her. Watching her go at it with him, made me even hotter and so I started to play with C's clit and then slid my fingers in her pussy. She shuttered a little bit, then eased her legs apart and started to enjoy it.

This lasted a few minutes, until N and I got the same idea. We stepped back and told the girls to get squinted with each other. This was the first time J or C had really gone at it with another girl. They were hesitant at first, kneeling on the floor just staring at each other. It was C who leaned over and started kissing J, then we watched their hands start to feel each others arms and asses. Soon they were pinching each others nipples and slipping fingers in each others pussies. It was to much for me. I scooted up beside them, took my wife's tongue away from C and started making out with her, and essentially forced my cock in C's hand. She started to stroke it like she hasn't had dick in months. N came over to the other side, made out with C as J stroked him.

I stopped kissing J, took C from N and laid her on her back. Without asking or warning, I spread her legs and started licking her wet pussy, reaching up and playing with her nipples. I felt good licking her shaved clit as she grabbed my hair and ground into my face. I took a quick look up to see the shocked look on my wife's face fade quickly to excitement as she leaned over to start sucking and nibbling on C's nipples. Her fine ass in the air excited N, and asked if he could start fucking her. I was all for it, but C and J both agreed this would be a foreplay only session. Undeterred, he forced J to her back and began to eat her out.

This lasted several minutes; girls grinding on our tongues and really starting to get wet. But it lasted to long for N and I. We both came up with the same idea, we laid on our backs, pulled the girls on top, and started to 69 like crazy. C shoved my dick so far in her mouth I almost came immediately. I controlled the urge and looked over to my wife. N's cock was a little smaller than mine, so J had to lift her head to suck him. It felt good being the biggest male in the room, felt nicer being sucked by his wife, and the best part was watching J suck his cock.

Obviously being our first time, and the others involved being drunk, we continued to switch positions as the urge arrived. Guys eating out the girls, girls sucking the guys, and girls eating out the girls. At one point, C grabbed some pop rocks to eat J out with. She really enjoyed that, and now we have pop rocks at home for personal use. Porn playing in the background, moans and groans coming from all of us, and I getting so close to coming so many times it was starting to get aggravating, but felt so good.

We also got the girls involved with their newly acquired dildos. N and I took each others partners, turned the dildos on high, and rubbed them on their clits and shoved them deep in their pussies. C liked it really deep, and kept reaching down to shove it deeper. They were small toys, but she learned to let it go in and use the string to pull it back out. We watched the girls masturbate with them, and then I almost came on the floor watching them take turns placing the dildos in each others pussies.

My favorite positions were toward the end. At one point I had C on her back while I kneeled by her face. I could look down at her sucking my cock and smiling, her pointy nipples in her fingers, and my fingers shoved in her wet pussy and ass making her grind and moan. While she was enjoying that, I looked over and watched J and N 69 some more, watching J grind on his face in enjoyment and sucking his dick trying to make him cum. And it all ended for me as we took our own partners back to start fucking.

I had Jenny on her back fucking her recently sucked pussy while she sucked N's still hard cock. Then C crawled on top of her pressing her ass against my stomach and forcing me out of J, taking turns making out with J and sharing N's dick. I rubbed my cock on her, I wanted to shove my cock in her tight ass so bad, but fought the urge on her request. I simply ran my fingers in and out of hers and J's wet pussy, passing each others pre-cum to the other. After she got of J, I got off in J's pussy. She likes me cumming in her, and the smile on her face just showed she really enjoyed it this time. Then C crawled over to N, climbed on his dick in the reverse cowboy. Her hands on his thighs, her breasts bouncing, and his dick pounding in and out. If I hadn't just came, I would have totally shoved my dick in her mouth. Then her look of complete enjoyment as he shuttered and came in her. N and I try to help the girls cum, but they said being drunk won't allow them, otherwise they would have several times. So we all agreed to sit back and enjoy the after glow, hands randomly wandering in wet crotches.

The girls ended up going to take a shower to rinse off, N and I followed for a few minutes. C looked up at us and smiled. She said she was going to teach J the right way to use a detachable messaging shower head. We stood in there for a minute watching them play with each other. I wanted this to happen many, many more times, so I told N to leave the bathroom so the girls can get comfortable with each other. While we got dressed, we could hear the girls giggling and the water splashing. When they were done, C promised to teach J how to use it herself, and N and I could watch the lessons. I told them they better suck us and would probably watch us masturbate till we came. They agreed.

We all agreed to try this again, sober, so we can all cum. I have fantasized about it many times, J and I talk dirty to each other about it while we fuck (making her cum faster in bed). J and I enjoyed it and talk about wanting to do it again. We all continued to talk dirty to each other as days passed, a few times groping each other during movies, and planned to do it again. But, N became jealous when J denied him fucking her without me or C there, and stopped talking to us. Then, being his wife, C stopped talking to us. Needless to say, they are missing out on a lot of hot group sex, and J is ready to allow both cocks in her at once. Too bad.

Fantasies will continue, dirty talk will keep us cumming, and I will soon convince J to bring a friend or friends home to fuck. I always tell her she can bring male or female home, I would like watching her fuck both. I even tell her she can find a fuck buddy while I am at work, as long as I get pictures and get to fuck with them when I get home. So far she has agreed, but hasn't brought anyone home.