Fantasy Cums True

Story Info
A hot fantasy turned reality...
1.8k words
4.02
17.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had been dating Mark for two years now. They'd met at the Spring Fling dance in grade ten, and were now graduating. They'd talked about life after graduation, going to college together, and getting an apartment of their own. But, at eighteen, Heather only wanted one thing: to fuck. She'd had a few flings here and there with a few guys on the football team, even hooked up with a girl once. But she wanted nothing more but to fuck her boyfriend's brother.

Chris was three years older, and was home for the summer after finishing up his sophomore year in college. He played on both the football and the baseball team in high school, and continued into college. With gorgeous brown hair, bright green eyes, and a body that a girl wanted to lick from top to bottom, Heather knew that he was her conquest.

Heather set eyes on Chris a few weeks after her and Mark decided to be a couple, and regretted not chasing Chris. And once Heather found out that Chris had a girlfriend, she was heartbroken. Although it didn't stop her from playing with her pussy almost every night, fantasizing about Chris pounding her pussy raw. She came repeatedly dreaming of Chris' hard cock in her, and even fantasized that it was Chris fucking her when her and Mark had sex.

But now, Chris was home for the summer, and she made it her goal to fuck him before she left for school at the end of August.

Getting out of her car outside Mark and Chris' family home, her heart skipped a beat when she seen that Chris' truck was in the driveway. She quickly took of her long sleeve shirt to uncover a slim-fitting halter top and adjusted it for the optimal cleavage. She took pride in her 34D breasts, and knew that they were the main attraction. She wore a short skirt which showed off her athletic legs. Heather took pride in her body, working out three times a week. She maintained a sexy physique for one main reason: to fuck as many guys as she could. Heather was a slut, but you wouldn't know it. She walked with confidence and put on a 'hard to get' show, but she was a slut indeed. Fucking was her favorite thing.

Heather walked in the door of the house, and hoped the Chris would be sprawled on the couch, but instead, she was just greeted by the A/C and the family cat. Mark had texted her saying he would be out back in the garage working on his bike, so she headed through the house to the back glass sliding door. She looked out to see where he would be, and was greeted with a shirtless Chris walking from the garage to the bike. She could have came just looking at him, his tan and muscular body, and his hair shinning in the sun. It was like heaven, and before Heather knew it, her hand was down her skirt rubbing her pussy, harder and harder. She came all over her hand in time for Mark to walk out of the garage and straight for the sliding glass doors.

"Oh hey babe," Mark said as he closed the door behind him, "I didn't know you were here."

"I was just about to walk outside when you came in. Working hard I see," Heather said, trying to hide the fact she was slightly out of breath.

"Yea, I wanna get the bike working. Sat all winter and turned to crap. I'll take you on a ride when I get it fixed," Said Mark, looking up and down at Heather, "Or maybe I'll take you on one right now!" Mark grabbed Heather's hand and pulled her into him, and kissed her deeply. There was a powder room just off of the kitchen, and they walked there, as their hands ran down one another. Heather closed the door behind them, and Mark boosted her onto the vanity sink and slide his hands under her skirt.

"Very nice, all nice and wet for me, huh?" Mark said as he started to play with Heather's pussy. Heather couldn't help but moan. Mark did have some incredible fingers, and could play her pussy raw. Mark slide her thong over as Heather unzipped his jeans and pulled them down revealing a hard and thick 7 inch cock.

"I want you to fuck me Mark," panted Heather. Even though she played with her pussy only moments ago, she was always horny and ready to have a cock inside her. Mark thrust his cock into Heather's inviting pussy as Heather shrieked, pumping in and out her. Marked groaned in satisfaction.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. I love your huge cock so much. Pump my pussy, baby, fuck me, fuck me!" Heather yelled as Marked fucked her faster and harder. And then Heather screamed, "I'm coming fuck!" as Mark cummed in her pussy.

"Amazing as always," Mark said as he kissed her. He pulled up his pants as Heather fixed herself up and opened the bathroom door.

-

Heather was starving, but it wasn't for the burgers that were on the grill, she was starving for Chris' cock in her mouth. She wanted so badly to suck him off as she watched him flip burgers and laugh at the family jokes. She would succeed. She hoped it would be tonight, and maybe every night for the rest of the summer. She could feel herself getting wet as she though of riding his hard cock and feeling her hands up and down his spectacular body. 'Stop,' she told herself, 'it has to wait.' She forced herself to contain this explicit thoughts as she sat through dinner and small talk with Mark's family. Finally, as the sun had set and the bugs came out, they went inside.

Her and Mark and Chris all went upstairs, and she watched Chris go into his room, as she and Mark went into his. Heather gave Mark a nice blowjob and fooled around a while, until it was late. Around 1:30 in the morning, they went to bed. Heather waited patiently as Mark drifted into sleep, and quietly got out of bed and snuck out of the room. Entering the dark hallway, she had to go off memory to Chris' room, and luckily, as she turned the corner in the hallway, she could see that he was still awake by the dim light that was flickering. She put her ear to his door and heard soft moaning sounds. 'He's jacking off, perfect!' she exclaimed to herself.

She fixed her boobs, and ran her hands down her sleek body. She was wearing nothing but a small, tight fitting pajama shirt which showed off her perky boobs and now hard nipples, and a thong. Heather quietly opened Chris' door and peeked in to see a couple fucking on his computer screen and his hard cock in his hand. 'It's bigger the Marks!' she thought, excitedly. She stepped into his room, and quietly shut the door, just as Chris turned around. He was still stroking his cock at the sight of her, even with the surprised look on his face, and Heather reacted quickly. In a few quick steps, she was on her knees in front of him with his cock in her mouth.

Chris had no time to object before his cock was in her mouth, and man, did it feel good. He put his head back and enjoyed this amazing feeling. Even his last girlfriend of over a year rarely gave him blow jobs. He looked at Heather, her eyes meet with his, and he knew that she wanted this as much as he did. Heather had a ravenous look in her eyes, and Chris was not going to deny her the satisfaction she craved. He grabbed a fistfull of her soft, red hair and pushed her head down onto his cock and heard her gag on it. He could almost cum. He pulled her head up, and her tongue swirled around his tip.

"Fuck, feels so good," Chris said, and Heather bobbed up and down on his gorgeous cock. Chris was close to cumming, so he stood Heather up, and pushed her onto his bed and spread her legs. Ripping of her thong, he swallowed her pussy into his mouth. Heather gasped and moaned. The moan he sucked and licked, the louder Heather got, and the more she squirmed.

"Fuck yea, eat that pussy. Fuck, it feels so good, right there," Heather said in ecstasy. Heather had her top off, and was playing with her boobs. Chris reached up, and pulled and tugged on her gorgeous nipples. He used his tongue and swirled it up her body and began to suck on her nipples as Heather reached down and guided his cock to her pussy. Chris shoved it into her pussy as they groaned together.

"You're pussy feels so fucking good," Chris moaned as he pumped in and out of Heather, Heather moaned and groaned.

"Fuck, your cock is so fucking huge. Fuck my pussy, Chris, fuck me!" she almost yelled. Chris rolled over, putting Heather on top of him. Heather began to ride him, and he could see her amazing boobs bouncing as she went up and down on his cock. Heather moaned and she rode Chris' cock, and ran her hands up and down his body. She had dreamed of this moment for two long years, and she was now in ecstasy. She was fucking her boyfriend's brother, and she was loving every minute of it. She leaned down and kissed Chris so deeply that she almost came.

Heather leaned back and put her hands on Chris' legs for support as she continued to bounce on his cock. He could see her magnificent pussy, all wet and shaven. He could still taste her as he licked his lips. Heather was a slut, he knew that from the moment he had met her. And because of that, he had wanted nothing to do with her. He dated 'good girls' but that had gotten him nowhere sexually. Sex was boring with his previous girlfriends, no foreplay, he was on top, and it was brief. His hand wasn't cutting it either. In a way, he was glad Heather had snuck into his room and was fucking him, and didn't care what the consequences were. He was loving every minute of this.

"Fuck, you're pussy is amazing," Chris said as he panted, "I'm gonna cum."

Heather got off of Chris' cock, and back onto her knees with his cock in her mouth, She began sucking and stroking on his cock, putting it to the back of her throat. Within seconds, Heather could feel Chris' hot sex dripping down her throat. She looked up at him, took his cock of his mouth and licked her lips. She smiled, got off the bed, grabbed her clothes and left the room. She quietly entered Mark's room and slipped into bed, as he rolled over and put his arm around her. Heather smiled, and drifted to sleep.