Fantasy Do Come True

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for, someone might just do it.
969 words
4.05
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was a very attractive woman, abut 5'6, nice perky breasts and legs that never seemed to end, brown hair with the most deep blue eyes ever. She worked in an office building in the city and stayed in a loft apartment about 3 km from there, and thought nothing of it, walking the distance every day. It kept her in shape, and the exercise was needed.

It was already dark when Julie left her office, building, walking fast towards her apartment, thinking about the nice hot bubble bath, a cold glass of wine, when somebody grabbed her from behind and shoved her in the boot of a motor vehicle. She screamed, struggled but it seems that nobody cared about that. All of a sudden the vehicle stopped, and the man opened the boot, she kicked at him and missed. He slapped her lightly on the cheek, dragging her into an dark and empty warehouse. He ripped her clothes off her body, and sat her down on a chair, tying her hands behind her back and putting tape across her mouth.

A faint light shone in the background, when she sees the silhouette of her kidnapper approaching. He didn't say anything as he took her head in his hands, and slowly ripped the tape from her mouth. Without saying a word he shove his huge cock into her mouth, slowly fucking her mouth. She mumbled, moaned and strained against his strength. Eventually a nice steady rhythm built up and his hairless balls slapped softly against her lower jaw.

He removed his cock covered in her saliva from her mouth and violently spread her legs. His tongue slowly brushed her pussy lips, and he felt her shudder. She was already soaking wet and he slid his tongue into her. She was bucking wildly trying to stop him from eating her pussy and getting his way with her. This irritated him, and he lifted her from the chair, and laid her across his lap, one, two, three hard slaps on her bare bottom filled the room. She started sobbing, crying softly at this pain, but he knew she liked it as her juices dripped onto his leg, one, two more and her bottom shone a red hand print. He put her back onto the chair, spread her legs again and hungrily started eating her pussy again.

His tongue found her clit, and he licked hard and fast, it had the affect he required and she was bucking against his face, hard and fast. Just before she felt her orgasm boiling, he pulled away, and left her pussy dripping, and hot. He looked her in her eyes, gave her a light slap with his cock across her face, and smeared the pre cum on her cheek, lips and tongue. He walked away, only to return which seemed like hours later with something in his hand, the shape was very clearly a very big plastic dildo. Her eyes grew wide, as he lifted her up, her pussy still burning for his touch. He turned her around, and slowly rubbed her bottom. He spit on her puckered hole, slowly starting to enter the head of the dildo into her ass, she started straining against him again, and he slapped her bottom, once, twice and three times. She laid still as the dildo slowly entered her hole. She was surprised at how gentle he was.

The dildo was buried deep in her ass, he slowly put it on vibrate and put her down, tying her hands in front of her, in a dog style position. He grabbed her hair and kissed her, she could taste her own juices in his mouth, this turned her on even more. She felt his huge cock head against her pussy and it slid in all the way, he pulled out and slammed it in, full force. He built a rhythm riding her. He pulled the dildo out and started fucking her ass, while he rode her pussy, stroke for stroke matching the pleasure. She moaned hard as he rode her without remorse. She felt a huge orgasm building and then her pussy tightened against his hard cock, her juices running down his legs. This was wrong, but so good.

When her orgasm subsided, he turned her on her back, the dildo still heavy in her ass and he started pounding away at her pussy. Her legs was on top of his shoulders and he was driving deep, rubbing her clit as his balls slapped hard against her labia. She felt another one, and then she came, it was earth shattering, amazing as both her holes was filled. He stopped, got off her and brought her up to her knees. She opened her mouth, as he slapped his cock on her face.

He entered her mouth, riding it hard, fast. She tasted herself, then started licking his cock with her tongue as he rode her mouth. He pulled out, untied her hands and commanded to play with herself, she obliged. She took the dildo from her ass and pushed it deep inside her pussy, fucking herself while he rammed her throat.

Then he came, his cum shot hot spurt after hot spurt deep into her mouth, she loved the taste. She came with him, an orgasm that was better than both the previous ones put together. His warm cum leaking out the sides of her mouth, her pussy tight and warm, juices gushing out. She tried to swallow everything, but eventually passed out.

When Julie awoke she was in her apartment, dressed in her night gown and in bed, a note next to the bed saying......."Hope your fantasy came true, love Peter"

Peter was her boyfriend. She just smiled, and went to sleep, this was the most amazing night ever.