Fantasy Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leatris
Leatris
4 Followers

The sharing of a woman was the first fantasy we wanted to explore. Someone of like mind, a progressive woman who wanted a "no judgment" affair with their wants and desires added to our own. Mike loved the erotic so much that the idea of watching me with a woman evoked only lustful longings. Would he join in or would he have to be happy with just watching, it would be up to the ladies. I had a woman lover when going to college and that was an experience that I cherished. Caring and loving another woman brought a different kind of closeness then when with a man. The simple act of holding a woman close with her scent blending with mine was arousing. Holding her close in bed with our bodies rubbing and caressing each other was such a natural high.

Not to take anything away from a relationship with a man, it is just different. At this point in my life, being so very lucky to have Mike as a partner I knew it was time to find another woman lover that both of us could enjoy, and for her a safe erotic relationship without jealousies.

Time was slipping by on this day and I had lounged far too long in bed dreaming of what was to come. Sliding out from the sheets I walked naked to the shower to wash off the morning's romp and get ready for my trip to town.

Glancing at the full length mirror on the bathroom door I stopped to assess the body in the reflection. Running my fingers over the outline of my breasts and gently caressing them made me smile. I could almost feel Mike sucking and fondling them. The size and shape of my lean fit body; not too big or small they seem perfect for my form. Although one would easily fit in Mike's hand they were round and full. My nipples were framed by the light brown areoles and when excited would stand out and beckon to be licked and gently sucked. Stepping away from the mirror I gave my ass a look. My husband enjoyed the small of my back and while he mounted me from behind would hold on to my hips and ride me with abandon. All the walking I do kept my ass tight and although I would have liked longer fingers that body in the mirror was a fun body to live in. I enjoyed my role as a wife and lover as time progressed the relationship had grown in direction that my mother had never discussed with me as a girl. No one would have ever guessed what went on behind the door of our home. It was here that clothes became optional and you could be whomever you wished without fear.

Picking up my toothbrush I gave my teeth a good brushing while the heat from the shower filled the room. Behind the glass shower doors droplets of water worked their way lazily down drawing paths in the steam that collected there. Stepping in I adjust the shower body bar, Mike is taller and his setting didn't let the water flow where I needed it. Whoever invented that bar should be given a metal. It is the brass bar type that is hung vertically and has six water jets that managed the water flow and direction. They had been moved for Mike and after a few turns the hot life sustaining flow hit me. I held onto the wall as I exhaled, the jets were working their magic and had I not had such a good session earlier I would have rubbed my clitty and dreamed of what I would do later that evening. After dressing I put my sexual needs aside and jumped into my Jeep and headed for town and a coffee shop that had free Wi-Fi.

Ashland is a scenic town that hosts a world event once a year called the Shakespeare Festival. The population swells during this event, and invariably Ashland will get new citizens. Nestled in the hills above Medford it is well within driving distance to large cities and Costco. It was because of the new growth that brought Mike and I here. A general contractor was needed for a new upscale tract of homes and since we had been in Southern California for three years this sounded like a nice change of pace.

Whether fall, spring or summer the hills are lush green and in the town proper old Victorian houses grace the streets. Eclectic shops line Main Street and antique hunters routinely make this a stop on their treks up the coast. What a wonderful place to land after the hustle of California, I was thrilled to be here.

Evo's Coffee Lounge is my favorite coffee shop and I stop in at least three times a week. It is a favorite spot for local Ashlanders; this is the cafe for those of the edgier touch. Art abound the walls and they offer baked specials every so often. Slightly more relaxed than the more corporate counterparts, this was a great place to dabble in my studies or work on a website design. This was a great place to watch the social scene but not have to be involved more than I wanted to be. But overall it is a great place to chill and hype up on caffeine while coming up with a killer site design. With my own special table in the corner by the window I was lucky to have a quiet place to work. From this spot I watch the comings and goings of the community and still work rather undetected. The staff know me and would ask as I walked in if I wanted the "regular" or try something new. With coffee I did not stray – it was hot and black although they occasionally tempted me with the hot cinnamon rolls.

Now this place has additional memories for it was here that I first talked with Sadie outside of the bookstore. Early one morning I was working on a group of images when a flash of white caught my eye. Looking up Sadie was smiling through the window at me with a grin that warmed my heart. I returned her smile and gave her a nod and she came in to join me. Her gauze skirt flounced through the door and I was once again taken aback by her natural beauty.

"Well I thought it was you." Her green eyes were so alluring and her lips called to me.

"The book you ordered is in, I tried to call but just got your machine, I guess you can ignore the message."

"I would never ignore anything from you." I glance back into the pools of her eyes and we both laughed.

"I come here every day for my morning caffeine lift and have never seen you here. Is this your first time?" her voice so unassuming, such a nice tone.

Answering her I took time to move past her eyes down to her neck and the blouse she was wearing. It was a lovely shade of teal which only enhanced the color of her eyes. A delicate chain with a garnet stone hung loosely on her neck.

"I have tried the other coffee shops in town; I don't have Wi-Fi connected yet and need to do some work. It is usually around eleven when I get here, you would have been working by then but today I got here early so we must just miss each other."

"Ahh, yes unfortunately the books haven't learned to jump on the shelves without help yet. Which is why I called, the book your ordered is in, I put it in my cubby so that I could make sure it made it to you. I was hoping that after you finished reading it you might lend it to me." She looked at me with a question in her eyes.

This was my chance as I had not stopped thinking about her since I met her. She had a quality that made me want her and yet, would she be open to such an arrangement? I spoke a bit tentatively.

"You would certainly be welcomed to read it after I finish, but I have another idea. Mike has to work late a couple evenings a week, how about you come over and we can read it together? It would be an "adult book club" with the membership of two. With a good book and a bottle of wine we could have a great time."

Lowering her eyes she paused a moment before answering,

"I would love to join your book club, and after we finish that book I know a few others that will keep our minds flowing." Her eyes met mine and held my gaze.

Now who was shocked, I looked at her my eyes wide, never did I think she would take me up on my offer.

"Well, how about tomorrow night for our first meeting? I will make us dinner, provide the wine and you can bring the book, are you available?"

Her face was pink with excitement,

"I wouldn't miss it for the world; you rented the "tree house" right?"

"Yes, that is what I was told. Maybe you can tell me the history of the amazing place I call home," this would be a topic that could make us both relax.

Pausing for a moment she said "I'll bring the wine," and with a shaking her head she turned and headed out the door with a quick glance and wave.

I continued my work but I have to say my heart was not in it. Thinking about my date and even more important was how I was going to bring Mike up to speed. I was sure he would understand, and there must be something he could do for a few hours while I got to know Sadie. He would just have to find something to do for I had a feeling that Sadie would become our real version of a fantasy we both shared.

The afternoon came and went and before I knew it I needed to drive home and make a good meal for Mike. The minutes seemed to just tick away while waiting for Mike to get home. Not that he was late; no it was that I had so much to tell him. At last he came through the front door.

"And how is my lady today?" Such a nice guy, even if his day was hard he would always give me a smile and ask how I was.

"I missed you today, after this morning it took a me dropping a hammer on my foot to realize I had to stay focused; good thing for steel-toed boots."

Before he could blink I was in his arms with my lips pressing against his. His tongue danced with mine and he pulled me close. My hands rubbed his chest and pulling up his T-shirt I let my hand roam. Ahh, I had missed him, so much to talk about, later. Right now I just needed to be held by him and in return I wanted to just hold and touch him. He pulled my head back by my ponytail and gave me a long and deep kiss. Pressing against him I pushed my pelvis into his and slowly grinded into him.

Dinner was in the formal dining room. It was a rectangular room that had an old oak table that seated eight. A chair rail and the buffet and sideboard match the table. This was a special house and coming furnished it was so beautiful. It has three bedrooms so company would be comfortable and a living room that had a wall of window that looked out over the valley. The fireplace kept the house at a reasonable temperature. The kitchen had been updated with plank floors and stainless steel appliances in modern surroundings. But the best part was the master bedroom it was a very large room that allowed for a chaise lounge as well as the usual bedroom furniture. It has a balcony that also looked over the valley. The great part was that the balcony hung over a steep hillside of slate and no neighbor in site. The deck has a Jacuzzi jetted hot tub. It was a small hot tub that four could share. Up to this point only Mike and I had used it, and it was marvelous. After a long day at work I would sit up on the edge and massage the knots that hard labor caused. It has also been the site of many a hot love making session and I looked forward to it on this evening

With the table set with the formal dinnerware Mike's eyebrows were raised, "Well I must have really powered you motor boat this morning" he patted my bottom as I walked by toward the kitchen. "Either that or you took me up on my suggestion of a surprise"

Our eyes met for a minute before I couldn't hold it in any longer and I started to laugh.

"Oh hon, I have the best news and before I tell you let's have a relaxing dinner you must be famished. Sit down and let's eat."

Mike looked a bit perplexed but went along with a smile. Brushing by him I brought dinner out and served the courses to the man who would share a fantasy.

Wiping his mouth he put his napkin down and looked across the table at me.

"So what's the news?"

"Well you know that I have been going to town to work, meeting all kinds of people. This town is very unique with a blending of young and old"

Mike looked a bit impatient, "and?"

"As I was saying; when we first moved here I stopped at a local bookstore to find another book by our favorite author, Leatris, so we could have some light night reading before closing our eyes for the day. The store I went to didn't have the latest in the series but they ordered it. The woman who helped me that day was a gal named Sadie. She also loves Leatris, and ordered the new book straight away. I went to Evo's this morning to work she happened to stop in and let me know it had arrived."

Mike grinned, "Well I am happy for us both but I don't know if it deserves a special dinner"

I furthered explained, "When I was at the bookstore the first time and told Sadie what I wanted she was very willing to help me. Now I don't know if it was my imagination or not but I swear there was electricity between us. Yesterday when she said it had arrived she asked if she could borrow it after I finished."

"That is great that you are making friends," Mike still had that somewhat perplexed look on his face.

"No you do not get it Mike, I invited her to come here and read it with me. I told her that you had to work late some nights."

"Oh really, but that is our thing, to read together" his face fell.

"Mike. I am telling you that there is a very real connection with Sadie. I have met her only a few times and yet I would take her to bed tonight if I could."

It was like a light going on. "Well in that case I will take up poker at the local tavern. How many nights a week do I have to be gone. And while I am gone you will be taking all kinds of mental notes to discuss with me when I get home. How far do you think this might go?" Words were tumbling out and he was very interested.

I could feel my face getting red. "How far? If I have my way, and she is as interested as I think she Is, how far will be our bed."

Now I really had his attention. "Please tell me all about her and don't leave out any special parts."

Cleanup was a breeze it was amazing how quickly the dishes were washed and put away. The dining room was wiped down and the hot tub calling.

Whoever built this house thought of everything, not only was there a hot tub on the balcony, there was also a rinse station. A wall of river stone had been built in the far corner of the balcony so you could rinse off before going into the tub. It was here that my blouse was lifted over my head and bra slowly unfastened. Mike's hands ever so lightly ran over my back, up under my arms and gently squeezed my breasts. Applying pressure to my nipples I leaned back and immediately was aware of his shirtless chest. Moving my hair from my neck he kissed my ear softly and his hands moved down to unzip my jeans.

My earlobe was now being sucked and his hands pushed my jeans down over my butt. His hardness poked at my ass and he offered that this night he needed more than just pussy; tonight my ass was his. Turning on the shower we kissed under the spray as our hands roamed over each other, passion building.

"I thought you wanted to hear about Sadie?" I spoke in low husky voice, betraying the need that was building.

"Oh I do, but right now I need my wife to give me some love; then we can talk." His need was apparent and the pressure on my breasts had increased.

He turned me and we kissed as the water continued to fall down my back now. His cock was already calling for me and I moved down sucking on his nipples before dropping to my knees. He grabbed my hair and leaned into my waiting mouth. Only two strokes before He raised me up and we walked to the tub.

It didn't matter that it was cold outside as that only made my nipples stand at attention all the more. He helped me into the tub and the hot water instantly relaxed every muscle, all except my pussy whose little man in the boat stood tall waiting for attention. Mike slid in behind me and I floated in his arms while he held me still by my breasts, rubbing my nipples while again kissing my neck.

Grabbing the sides of the tub I arched my back and slide onto his hard cock. Reverse cowgirl was a favorite of mine and I reached down between my legs to give my clitty some much needed attention. Mike holding on to my torso helped to raise and lower me onto his swollen rod. It didn't take long before my orgasm took over; the day's excitement had me ready.

"Now that's the way I like it babe. Your pussy just spasms and squeezes my cock as you cum, I wanted to squirt my hot cum deep inside you but we aren't done yet. Get your ass up and stand on the bench and turn around." His voice was strained and I could tell he had been thinking about my ass before he even got home.

Turning around I leaned into him putting his cock between my breasts. Sliding up and down I would suck the head and gave a little nip and suck each time it appeared above my breasts.

"Oh, you bitch! What are you doing to me?"

It proved too much for my man, he so wanted my ass but this was so arousing.

"You know I can continue and you can shoot your wad right into my mouth." I liked the power my mouth and tits had over him and I smiled.

"Oh, do whatever you want just finish me in a way that I will remember." his eyes pleaded for release and I was not going to leave him wanting.

I slide back down into the water and grabbed his shoulders and mounted his cock. Riding him harder and harder I locked my hands behind his head and pulled him into me over and over. He grabbed my ass and pushed me down with a ferocity that told me that he wouldn't last long. His finger found my butthole and he forced it in without hesitation.

"Oh, I need some lube, hon that hurts a bit"

"I told you I wanted your ass tonight, so adjust. If my cock isn't going to feel the pressure of your ass then my fingers are."

He pulled me closer and lifted me up so he had just the access he needed. Half standing he continued to ram me up and down on his cock as he pushed a second finger in my asshole. Without knowing it I started to moan, the feeling of both cock and fingers filled every hole and the sensation was great.

"Harder Mike!"

He leaned back and gave my lip a bite, then forced his tongue into my mouth as he shoved and pulled me on him harder and harder as I had asked. I couldn't stand it any longer and once again I shook with orgasms that forced a strained groan from my mouth.

"Like that huh," Mike was watching me with a smile "might remember that I know you just like you know me and knowledge is power" His eyes were dancing with lust. "Now it is my turn, ride me hard."

My pussy clinched his dick as I rode him to completion. His face relaxed and he gently kissed my forehead.

"Now tell me about Sadie."

Slipping back onto the bench I locked my legs with Mike's and we gazed at one another completely satisfied. I recounted the story of how I met Sadie and he listened quietly. Leaving out some information I stopped and looked at him.

"Now, you and I are in such sync. We have talked about our fantasies but that was just it, talk. I have taken another step, I met this wonderful woman who seems to like what we like and she seems willing to entertain the notion of a mature relationship. Are you sure you are OK with this?"

"You are right Babe, we are in sync. Our connection is strong and I am so ready to take this to the next level." His voice was earnest. "What does she look like?"

I was looking at him but I really was not there. Recalling Sadie was an exercise that I would enjoy.

"Well," I began, "let me start by just saying she has a natural beauty that does not come along often. She has olive colored skin that glows with health. I touched her arm and her skin is soft; she smells like she wears a very subtle fragrance; possibly just a shampoo. Her long black hair falls down mid-way on her back and is thick and shiny. She usually wears it in a braid down her back; but once I saw her shopping and she had let it fall free, it was so beautiful."

His hands held on to my legs as he listened intently. I let my hand slip down between my legs and ever so lightly circled my lips putting just a hint of pressure on my clitty. This did not go unnoticed Mike just watched never moving his hands from my legs.

Leatris
Leatris
4 Followers