Fantasy Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leatris
Leatris
5 Followers

"Continue."

"She generally wears loose fitting skirts and blouses. But tucks her top in which accentuates her small waist; she isn't as tall as me, but seems to be the exact height for her body type."

"Hmm, what is it about her that excites you?" His voice was low and one of his hands had moved to cover mine, so lightly that it was as though he was learning the motion my hands were making.

"It is the quality of self-assurance that lets one know that she is confident, yet soft and yielding when the mood strikes her. When I first met her in the bookstore and we had to brush by one another in a small aisle, well, she looked me right in the eyes as the squeezed past me. Our breasts rubbing through our tops then she gently reached down and put her hands on my hips so she could get by. Not a second of embarrassment only a slightly questioning look along with a wonderful smile."

"That does sound like an introduction that I would have cataloged for use later, as well. Now don't even try and say that you haven't spent some quality time thinking about her." His eyes were sparkling and his laugh infectious. His hands went around my waist and he squeezed until we both were laughing.

Looking into his eyes I said," I have never lied to you about my fantasies, and for sure this is one of them that when I am alone and you are going to be late and tired I do think about. What would she be like to hold?"

My eye drifted past Mike as I continued.

"What wouldn't I do to feel her lips on mine, mmm, they are perfect. Somewhat full and deliciously pink they just beg to be tasted. I would start slowly with our lips just barely parted. With firm pressure I would start to explore testing to make sure she was feeling the same. Leaning into her I would hold her head gently and pull away and see if she answered."

"Show me my love; show me how you would kiss her." Mike slowly moved toward my lips and before I knew it I was gently kissing him.

Back to earth I came, and looked at Mike with his handsome face. Pulling closer I sat up straight so that his cock could rub against my pussy as we kissed. Slowly I lightly kissed his lips, and as he parted them I softly sucked on the bottom one, ever so gently. Pulling away I once again pressed against his mouth darting my tongue just inside teasing him. Rocking on his legs I felt his cock getting interested and reached down taking his half-hard member and began rubbing it on my clitty.

"OK, OK, I'm getting the picture, so this is the woman for whom the Book Club will be started. For all the years you and I have talked about adding another woman I have never seen you so connected to the idea before. She really has got under your skin. Should this work out, I think this will be an experience we both will not soon forget."

When our heads hit the pillow sleep was almost instant. I cuddled up close to Mike and he put his arms around me holding me close. This was how life was meant to be.

.

Chapter Four

The sun hadn't even thought of coming up when my eyes opened. Mike snored softly next to me and I rolled over onto my back looking out on the dark morning. What would I make for dinner? What should I get us to drink and what should I wear? Like a school girl on a first date my mind was spinning. What will I do if she thinks I am a just taking advantage of her? I held back my inclination to laugh loudly and gave a small laugh. She had been on my mind for a long time but what if I had blown this all out of proportion because of the talks Mike and I had. I will need to take it slow and really make sure this is not one sided. The alarm sounded with its usual obnoxious ring, Mike rolled over giving me a quick kiss.

"No time for play this morning, my love, I have an early meeting. Besides I don't want to take even a drop of need away from you and your reading pal. No sex for you today but later tonight I have no doubt you will be juicy and wanting!"

Reaching for him as he climbed out to bed I gave his ass a smack. I could wait, and by the time he got home I knew he would be as ready as me. The day would crawl by with each hour seemingly equal to ten; with my date coming later the minutes would tick by slowly, my mind wondering what my evening could hold.

Glancing around I hollered, "remember; do not show up before 10:30. Go to Chester's Tavern after work and play some poker. It's not that I don't love you, quite the contrary it is one of the many reasons I do. The gift of time to get to know Sadie will buy you a special gift afterwards. I am a bit nervous that I am expecting more then what she is. I just don't want to scare her off." Looking at his face I could tell he knew how important it was to me.

"You just have a great time, whether it leads to anything or not at least now we know we are ready to live out one of our fantasies."

I was right and the day did indeed crawl. The shopping and house cleaning was done. In the kitchen I had salad ingredients in the crisper and the salmon that I would be grilling in the cooler. The wine that I picked was a 2005 Wild Horse Central Coast Viognier. I had taken extra time in the wine shop for just the right one. I felt that since the Cooper River Salmon had just reached the store it would be an unexpected treat. Choosing to grill such a special fish the wine needed to complement the main course and bring out the best taste and flavor of each other. I wanted to taste the best of both worlds, the salmon and the wine; not to mention Sadie. I liked this wine as it would indeed enhance the flavors of the grilled salmon with mango and grilled pineapple salsa. Yes, this would be a dinner to impress.

The Royal Copenhagen china had already been set at our formal table. I had even taken time to re-iron the napkins and I knew that after I lit the candles that the table would be complete. Going over the evening in my mind I hoped Sadie would be comfortable and enjoy our first dance.

The clock struck five and I headed for the shower. It seemed odd that I jumped when the hot spray hit the back of my ass; the anticipation of this evening had me on edge. Taking out the jasmine scented body wash I squeezed the viscous liquid into my hand and slowly worked it into lather. The hot water was doing its magic and my tense neck muscles began to relax. Picking up my washcloth I spread the lather generously and began to wash. My nipples had not quite got the news to stand-down and as I washed them tingling snakes of pleasure pulsed from my round breast down to my tummy. This was such a treat, taking my time I carefully washed between my legs. Being intimate might not be in the cards for me with Sadie tonight but it never hurt to be ready.

Out of the shower I dried my hair; it was always out of control. Locks of strawberry blonde curls had a mind of their own and usually I would pull it back into a pony tail, but even that looked like it was always trying to escape the tie. But tonight would be different, tonight I would let it rule. Full and curly it fell onto my shoulders. Drying it did nothing to tame it and although it was unruly I loved how it felt so light and airy. The outfit of the evening, well that was taking more time to choose then it should have. First I thought of jeans and a sweater but that felt a bit too stuffy. Then a dress but that felt too formal; finally I decided to wear a long loosely fitting skirt that I had tie-dyed along with a teal top. Yes, it would be comfortable and if I wanted to sit cross legged I could. Clasping the button on the neck of the blouse I looked in the mirror. I was tall and the fall of the skirt hinted at the round hips and high ass but laid flat on my stomach. All in all this had been a great choice.

At long last the doorbell rang and my heart jumped.

"Hi Sadie, you found me." I opened the door and swept my arm into the house inviting her in.

Smiling she said, "Oh, yes this place has quite a history around here; it would have been hard to miss."

"Come on in and let me take you jacket, I have a fire going in the living room. Would you like a glass of wine to get us started or would you like to wait for dinner?"

With a hand from behind her back Sadie handed me a bottle.

"Why don't you open this and let it breathe for a bit and then we can share a glass as we read, unless that will ruin your dinner." She looked so pleased, her eyes sparkling.

"No, dinner will not take long and we can start it whenever we wish."

It was such a relief to take the wine and turn toward the kitchen, for as she took her jacket off I was having a hard time taking my eyes off of her. Her black hair, like mine, had been set free for the night. It fell over her shoulders and onto a deep-necked red sweater that left nothing to the imagination. Between her breasts was a gold chain with a jade pendant. She was stunning.

Her eyes watched me as I took her coat.

"That is a lovely necklace."

"Thank you, I got it at Burning Man last year, have you ever been?"

"No, not yet but we have been to the Oregon Fair and had such a great time." The conversation was easy and at that instant I knew if nothing else she would be a great friend.

"Oh, I have been to both and love each of them for their own reasons. You cannot beat the freedom that Burning Man offers; leave your inhibitions at home and just enjoy your surroundings. You and Mike really need to go"

It was just that fast that Sadie and I fell into conversation like we had known one another forever. We enjoyed the same types of recreation and it was clear very quickly that she, like me, did not have any problems thinking for herself. Settling on the couch by the fire I took out our book; we took turns reading until my stomach insisted I start dinner.

"How about we call it a night for the book club and have a bit of dinner? The salmon is ready for the grill and I just have to throw a salad together." Rising we walked toward the kitchen chatting like old friends.

"Did you get some of the Copper River salmon? I saw it at the market; you know fall is here when its available."

"Yes, I simply couldn't resist a wonderful treat to share with a new friend."

"Why don't you get the salmon started and I'll make the salad." she flashed that smile and once again I was thinking about how much I wanted to kiss her.

Sitting at the dinner table was just as I hoped. The chandelier lights were turned down low and the candles flickered through the crystal candleholders. The crystal wine glasses caught the flames and the wine I had picked up added just the right color to the table, not to mention it was the perfect combination for the salmon."

"Oh, Nicole this is such a beautiful setting, thank you for inviting me over. I have not had such a good time in eons. I know who to call when I need a special dinner created, you are quite the chef."

"The pleasure has been mine; I have so missed having someone to talk with about books, love and life. When we first met I felt as though we connected." I looked at my plate not wanting to give away the desire I was feeling.

"I had the same feeling" Sadie blushed and looked down as well, it was the first time I had seen any kind of shyness and I hoped it was because she had the same need as I.

"Well here is to friendship, today and beyond" Clicking our wine glasses brought giggles from both of us. We chatted about the "tree house" and the entire scandalous goings on that had created the reputation. Mike and I had found the right house that was for sure, he would love this story."

With dinner complete Sadie helped with the dishes and the conversation continued.

Hey Sadie, "are you up for more or do you need to leave? How rude of me, I don't even know if you have someone waiting for you at home. "The wine and conversation had my lips loose and I felt a bit of prying wouldn't be much noticed.

"No, I am between relationships, but can't say that I am unhappy about it. It is really nice to have my own space." Flipping back a loose strand of hair she smiled. Returning to the living room I added some logs to the fire.

"Really, you aren't lonely?"

"No, you know I have had a lot of lovers over the years, and with each one I grew in my understanding of what I wanted from life. And with that understanding I now know that it isn't about one person or having to be with someone all the time, it is about the experience and the enjoyment you have with a the one you are with."

Handing Sadie another glass of wine our hands brushed. She looked at me and smiled a knowing smile.

"We should clear something up right now before I drink more wine" Sadie said as she leaned back and crossed her ankles looking directly at me.

"What's the matter, was I to nosey?"

"Oh no, I wouldn't mind telling you whatever you wanted to know, but first I need for you to understand that most of my past relationships have been with women. It's not that I don't find men interesting in bed but they just seem not to be necessary for me on a day to day basis. I am so attracted to you that I don't want to act in a way that you would find insulting." Looking out the window she continued to talk.

"Around here with the history that this college town has you wouldn't think it would be a big deal. But I try to be careful with my reputation and so have many evening with my books. After I met you I got the idea that maybe you and I could have something special between us." The house was quiet and the woman sitting next to me looked at me questioningly. It was very brave of her to offer this up and my heart melted as I looked at her.

"I really don't understand not wanting a man around, but I do understand having feelings for women. I do," my voice low I began. She smiled and took a sip of wine as I continued.

"But the thing is since college I have not had the opportunity to explore that side of my sexuality. As I got older and because Mike and I have the same type of fantasies I find I want it more than ever."

She looked at the fire and just listened.

"The moment I first met you I have been drawn to you. Please do not think I am a weirdo, really I am not, but you fascinate me. I think about you and what it would be like to be with you. Oh, my God I cannot believe I just said that. You must think me..." My voice seemed to leave me as I looked at her.

It was then that Sadie leaned over took my head in her hands and lightly kissed my lips. Then pulled ever so slightly away and paused.

MY GOD I THOUGHT, SHE IS DOING WHAT I SAID I WOULD DO TO HER!

I leaned back in toward her and she met me this time kissing me with more need. Our tongues touched and she slid her hands back holding my hair away from my face.

"I have wanted to kiss you all night, and your hair is so sexy and your curls make me crazy. Why do you bind them up?" She stroked my hair running her hands through my mane of curls. Her hands kneaded back of my neck and she softly ran her hands up once again collecting my hair in her hands.

There wasn't any time to answer before her lips found mine. Only this time I wanted to taste and touch her just as much as she wanted me. Her hands continued to hold my hair then they worked their way to my breasts.

"Sadie," I said breathlessly," we need to stop before I cannot" I sat back looking at the temptress before me.

"But I thought you wanted this?" her voice was low.

"I do want this but I want to make sure that you understand that I share my life with Mike. Are you open to him sharing this experience with us? He will only have to be as involved as you are comfortable with."

"Oh what a bad vixen you are," Sadie smiled and once again kissed me. "When will Mike be home? I don't know how long I can sit here and not ravage the woman before me." I looked at her and she was serious.

"He should be walking in any minute, are you sure about this?"

Sadie sat up and found my eyes once again, "I am completely sure, do you think he would mind if we got a head start? Where is the bedroom?"

Standing I reached for her hand and pulled her toward me. She leaned into me and I felt her firm breasts against mine; this made me weak in the knees and wet in the panties. My hands caressed her and roamed over her body and we kissed passionately.

It was the door opening that stopped us in our tracks.

"Well, I guess I made it home just in time," Mike looked at me and then at Sadie. "Sadie, I am Mike, it is a honor to meet you," he smiled and took off his coat. From where we were standing we could smell the beer that he had been drinking and although not drunk he wasn't feeling any pain.

"So Nicole tells me you are the sexist woman she has ever met and judging by the "deer in the headlights" look you two have the book club must have been a success."

Sadie smiled at Mike.

"Well I guess you are onboard with me spending the night with your wife. You are welcome to join in but not until Nicole calls for you. But of course, you can watch until invited, we were just heading for the bedroom. Will that work for you?" She looked at Mike questioningly.

Mike appraised the fine woman standing by his wife.

"Yes, those are instructions I can follow. I will be very happy just to watch or be as involved you and Nicole want."

Taking my hand Sadie turned her attention back to me, "so what direction is the bed?"

Glancing at Mike, he smiled. Her grip was firm and we walked down the hall to the room. Mike and I have played out scenes just like this, only this time it was real.

Mike went to the bathroom while Sadie and I looked at each other. Her hands slowly unbuttoned my top before pulling it over my head. While whispering, "You are so beautiful" she kissed my neck and her hands unclasped my bra. "This is one thing you will not be needing." my bra was flung across the room only to be caught by Mike. He was now sitting in our winged back chair not saying a word. He had taken off his shirt and pants.

I gasped as my nipple was sucked and she worked her way back up my neck to kiss me once again. Deftly she removed my skirt and panties and even before she took off her clothes she was on her knees spreading my lips and licking my pussy. She ran her tongue up to my clitty and I moaned taking in all the pleasure she gave me.

I glanced up at Mike as he stroked his hard cock. Sadie was doing to me what I often do for Mike; on my knees giving him oral pleasure. I closed my eyes as she expertly worked my clitty with her tongue.

"Why don't you lie on the bed?" Sadie almost purred the suggestion as she rose to her feet.

Sliding back I stretched out and watched as each piece of her wardrobe was slipped off and dropped to her feet. Like a tigress she climbed on the bed on all fours. Mike who was sitting off to one side of the bed stroked faster as her wet labia came into view. Looking over her shoulder She arched her back as she made her way to me and I could hear Mike give out a sigh.

Watching and smiling Sadie made her way up to where I sat. I am almost a bit embarrassed to say that the throbbing that I felt in my pussy made me want her to hurry. She spread my legs and moved toward my pink pussy and I held my breath.

Half way up my leg she stopped and sucked hard on the skin behind my knee. The sensation was so strong I had a hard time sitting still. Her tongue darting in and out on soft flesh and the shocks of pleasure and pure agony make me cry out.

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered looking up at me.

"No, don't" I fling myself back grabbing a pillow to hold as my body contorts as it tries to stay still.

"Let us enjoy those amazing tits of yours" Sadie made her way up to my breasts once again was sucking and caressing them. She took one nipple between her fingers and rolled it with increasing pressure. Her tongue worked the other one and the rotation of her movement on my body brought out sensations I have never felt.

Leatris
Leatris
5 Followers