Fantasy Football Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers

I looked at the sole of his bare foot right in front of my face and tried to muster the ability to push my face closer. I felt an invisible force stopping my head from moving forward, it was as if every fiber of my being was pushing against me to prevent me from doing something I would regret. But I would not regret this, 7 hours of work was a long time to toil away and this was much better than that.

So I forced my face forward and fought against my internal pressures to push my tongue out of my mouth. When my tongue connected with the sole of his foot I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head. I was humiliated to the core and my face felt hot. It was sort of the same feeling as blushing but it was much stronger.

I closed my eyes and forced myself past the embarrassment to run my tongue up against the sole of his bare foot from near the heel up to the ball of the foot. The taste was beyond horrible, it was like licking, well, it was like licking a foot, there is no other way to describe the taste. I guess I could say that the taste was like the smell of foot except that it was concentrated all on one place where the tongue met the foot. In any case, it took all of my effort not to gag.

After a couple of times licking his foot from the heel to the ball of his foot, the taste became more bearable, maybe I had licked off the sweat which was there so I was licking a cleaner foot or maybe I was just getting used to it. I think it was the latter because when he told me "Lick my toes," the initial taste of his toes was not as bad as the initial taste of the sole of his foot.

All of this focusing on the taste of his foot was terrible but I realized at this point that it diverted my attention from the worst part of this experience. The humiliation. He was watching me lick his foot and this along with the taste made this a severe experience. It was unthinkable but I was literally licking a guy's sweaty bare foot. Just thinking that increased my humiliation.

My eyes began to tear up. I didn't know if I could take any more of this humiliation. I think it had only been 2 or 3 minutes, I didn't think I could make it to 10.

But I had to keep going, if I stopped now or wiped my tears he would probably not feed me cash again. 7 hours of work, 7 hours of work.

I closed my eyes tight, allowing a couple of tears to run down my face, and renewed my efforts at licking his foot. I licked his toes like they were candy and I even licked between his toes, swallowing with great effort the lint which I found there. I licked up and down the sole of his foot like it was an ice cream cone.

He pulled his foot away and I opened my eyes to see that he was swapping feet. I breathed deeply for the first time since this horrible ordeal had begun 5 minutes ago and I moved to the other side to give me access to the sole of his foot which was crossed over his other knee.

The humiliation was not as intense after I had been doing this for 5 minutes so I was able keep my eyes open as I licked his foot up and down the sole and between the toes. He adjusted the angle of his foot and I complied with what he wanted by wrapping my mouth around his first two toes and sucking the sweat off his toes. I made sure to press my tongue several times between his toes. He moved his foot to allow me to suck each of his toes and lick thoroughly between each toe.

It seemed to go on for an eternity. I felt like a permanent foot slave who was only worthy of licking my Master's feet. I lost track of time and forgot to check my watch but he stopped me after 10 minutes and it was finally over.

I felt great relief once his foot was no longer right in my face and mouth. I felt like I was alive again.

Strangely, I had less trouble recovering from this latest session compared to the last one which was his bare feet just rubbing on the surface of my face, I was able to sit on the couch and make eye contact without having to gather my senses.

I thought about that for a moment. Licking his feet was far worse than either of the other sessions. I figured that I was getting used to being completely humiliated at his feet so maybe future sessions wouldn't be so bad.

He held out a $20 bill and asked "How do you feel?"

I took the money and said "Thank you, sir. I feel okay. Richer." I even was able to smile and he smiled back.

He asked "Are you ready for more?"

I did not know if I could handle any more today so I deflected and said "I think I need a break, may I have some juice or cola or something?"

He chuckled and said "Sure, I guess the taste of my feet is not exactly something you want to savor. Is orange juice okay?" and I said "Yes, thank you." He went into the kitchen and brought back a big glass of cold orange juice. I again said "Thank you" and emptied the glass. I declined his offer for more juice.

The juice was great at removing the foot taste from my mouth. I pressed my tongue against the roof of my mouth and I could not taste any foot flavor at all so I was grateful for that. I did not think that I could take any more humiliation today so I was glad when he started talking about fantasy football.

Chapter 5 -- Farther

After another 5 minutes, though, we returned to the uncomfortable subject when he asked "So, are you ready to make some more money today?"

I had decided that I was not ready for that and would try to postpone for another day. I really didn't want to blow this opportunity for making quick cash in the future so I tried to be very careful in what I said.

"I really would like to and I hope you will have me over again, but I think I'm tired for today and need to get some rest." Getting rest sounded like an excuse so I internally kicked myself, but I had to say something.

He said "Okay, that's cool. We can get together another day." It sounded like he was disappointed and was trying to cover it up.

I was panicking that he was not going to want to get together any more so I said "If you're not tired or anything now, I could go on some more today." I was pathetic, I didn't want any more today but I was so afraid that he wouldn't give me any more money that I was basically begging him to let me grovel at my feet. I felt ashamed but I still felt it was the right thing to do.

He said "Are you sure? You're not too tired?"

I said "I'm sure, I'll do whatever you want." Pathetic.

That brightened him up so at least it was worth it. He said "Ok, how about a freebie, I'll pay you for the next thing but how about if you get on your hands and knees, crawl to me, kiss the tops of my bare feet several times, and beg me to let you lick my feet. It should only take less than a minute and I won't make you lick my feet but this one's on you."

He was working me. He wanted me to feel maximum humiliation and he is good at it. He could tell that I was desperate for more money. He knew I wouldn't refuse his freebie.

I got down on my hands and knees, bowed my head, crawled towards his feet, and planted several kisses on the tops of each of his bare feet. Over and over I kissed his feet. I asked myself why was I doing this? There was no payment here, but I knew that there would be payment later.

It was difficult to push myself up on my knees for the next part, was I really going to beg him to allow me to lick his feet? The sad thing was that I meant it, I really did want to lick his feet because it meant more cash so I really was begging, and that made it all the more humiliating.

I got up on my knees and without thinking about it limped my wrists so they were hanging in front of me like a fucking dog and said "Please, sir, please may I lick your bare feet" and I meant it so I said it even more earnestly "Please, please sir, please let me lick the sweat off your feet."

He was beaming. It seemed like he grew to 10 feet tall in front of me. He said "Ok, for $20 you can lick my bare feet for 20 minutes, just like you did before."

He put one foot crossed over on the other knee, like before. I didn't even think about the taste or the humiliation, I just started licking all over his foot. I felt really low like I was worse than dirt but I was getting used to that feeling and had already decided that the money was worth it. As I continued to lick the sole of his foot and between his toes, I thought about the money, this time it was $20 for 20 minutes which meant $60 for an hour which was about 3 hours of pay at my job. I didn't like the direction that was heading. At some point it wouldn't be worth it to do all of these things but still, 20 minutes of this extreme humiliation was better than 3 hours of work.

Or I think it is. I'm not sure, it is difficult to think when all I could see is his bare foot in front of me, all I could feel is his sole on my tongue, and all I could taste was his foot. I closed my eyes and just kept licking, I would think about this later.

10 minutes licking one foot is a very long time. It felt like 3 hours as every humiliating second seemed to drag on. And then I had to do the same to the other foot. I know I could make it the full 20 minutes but I didn't think I could ever look him in the eye again, maybe I couldn't ever look anyone in the eye again after this.

As I was licking his other foot I tried to think about something else entirely, fantasy football, but I couldn't do it, all I could think and all I could feel was hit foot and toes on my tongue like it would be there forever.

Towards the end of the 20 minutes I started to cry. I felt so humiliated that I had no control over my show of emotion and tears streamed down my face. I had to keep licking to earn the $20 so I was able to finish but when he said time is up I collapsed with my face to the carpet next to his feet, he rested one foot on top of my head to make me feel even lower. It felt like I was doomed to always be at his feet for the rest of my life.

After maybe 30 seconds I realized that my situation was not so bad. The session was over and I had earned my $20. I did not need to lie her under his foot.

I got up onto my knees and accepted the $20 he handed out. I wiped the tears from my eyes and as I was getting up he said "Ready for more money, boy?"

I wanted to say please let me rest, let me have a break, how about more juice? But I thought about the money again and knew that I had to acquiesce. "Yes, sir, I am ready sir."

He said "Stay on your knees while I explain your next task. I am going to pay you $50 for 15 minutes. How does that sound?"

I replied "It sounds good, sir, thank you." My gosh, $50 for 15 minutes was $200 an hour which was 8 hours of work or 12 hours with the tax adjustment. 12 hours of work or 15 minutes of licking his feet? I'd take the feet and love it.

He continued "You will lie on the ground with your face under my bare feet just as you did earlier except that you will not be wearing any clothes, and you will jack off and climax while my toes are in your mouth."

Fucking pervert, no way. Pay me $1 million and then we can talk about it. I got up off my knees and sat on the couch. I remembered that he was not evil, just having fun with his weird kind of sadism and he wasn't doing anything non-consensual so I calmed down right away.

I told him "I would rather not do that."

He said "Are you sure? I could increase the dollar amount if that is what it would take."

I wanted to say how about $1000 but I knew that wasn't reasonable. I said "I don't even know what dollar amount it would take."

He said "Well, let's come up with a number. Let's start with $50 and go up, how about $75?"

I needed to think about this, he wasn't close with his dollar amount but there was an amount which would be worth it. I said "Let me think a moment" so he said "Okay, I will be back in a few minutes" and left the room.

How many hours of work would it be worth to me to... geez, he wanted me to jack off with his toes in my mouth? How humiliating is that? I couldn't think of anything more humiliating in the world which wasn't also painful like torture or whatever. Jacking off with a guy's toes in my mouth had to be the most humiliating thing I could even imagine.

Ok, so would I rather work 50 hours or do this? Have I mentioned lately how much I hate working? Why can't I have money like he does or at least enough that I can be sure to retire at a decent age? However much I make today won't allow me to retire early but if I invest it with the other meager savings I have and let it grow, it would help. And if he had me back other days it really could add up to a lot of money.

Did I want to be back other days?

I calmed my thoughts and just relaxed for a moment. 50 hours of work is not in the ballpark, I would much rather do this, and I could not even think clearly about this without just thinking "this", than work 50 hours. How about 25 hours? 3 days of work was much worse than this. 2 days of work, that still seemed worse than this. Our discussion seemed like a negotiation so I should probably stop at 2 days of work and then we can agree on a middle ground.

How low would I go? That was a bad choice of thoughts, I felt about as low as dirt already. I meant, how many hours of work would be better than doing this? 10 hours of work, that is, working backwards, $250 minus tax taken out so $220 or so divided by 4 since it would only be for 15 minutes so $55. Wait, $55? That's not enough. Work that again, I remembered from the first sock session $50 for 15 minutes is 12 hours of work, so maybe my math is a bit off but that is in the right ballpark.

Is my life so bad that I work at a job which is only marginally better than having to lick another guy's bare feet? I guess my job is still 4 or 6 times better than licking his feet so it's not the same.

I guess $50 or $75 was the right amount, as scary as it was to think how humiliated I would be, I decided that I would do this for $75.

Chapter 6 -- Very Strong Emotion

He took a while to return, around 10 minutes. He was wearing different tennis shoes and white socks and his forehead had a bit of perspiration as if he had exerted himself. He was short on breath as he said "So what is it going to be?" and sat down on the couch.

I said "How about $100?" and he quickly said "Sounds good."

That was it, no negotiating or anything. I should have started higher.

He said "Stand up" and when I was up he said "Take all of your clothes off."

I tried to think of this as a doctor's office but I failed, all I could think of is that he is getting his sexual fantasies satisfied by me and I was allowing it to happen. I felt dirty all over, not just in my mouth from his foot taste.

I took off my shirt, shoes, socks, and pants and paused to see if that was enough, but I knew it wasn't and continued to take off my underwear. I stood completely naked before him. I was sure that he was feeling all sorts of sexual pleasure but this was about as un-sexual as a situation could get for me.

He told me "Lie down next to the couch" so I did that. He still had his shoes and socks on and started to take those off, as he did he told me "I had a quick workout just now and was able to get my feet a little sweaty for you, I hope you like the taste."

Fucking asshole. Why does he have to say things like that? Maybe he was evil and I was just fooling myself. Let's get this over with, this is the last thing I'm doing like this tonight, I just couldn't take any more of this after this.

Once his feet were bare he pressed his big toe to sort of force my mouth open. I wasn't as accommodating this time because I felt that I had had just about enough but I did put my lips around his first two toes and started licking and sucking his toes. That quickly turned my anger into humiliation and I closed my eyes tight so that I wouldn't cry any more. He put his other bare foot over my eyes.

He allowed me the pleasure of sucking his toes for a while, I couldn't tell how long but it was probably a couple of minutes and then he said "Now touch yourself. As soon as you climax we're done and you have earned your pay."

That was good news, he was not going to prolong this to 15 minutes. Maybe it would only last 5 or 7 minutes and then it would be the equivalent of $400 or more per hour. $400 is a whole lot of money so I felt better about the situation now. I felt like a whore but $400 is really a lot of money.

I loosened my eyelids although they were still covered by the foot which was not in my mouth. I continued to suck his toes as I reached my hand down to my penis and starting touching myself. Usually when I masturbate it is while looking at something pleasurable so my penis sort of meets me halfway but this time it was completely limp and I wasn't looking at something pleasurable, I was doing something heinous.

I tried to stroke myself to feel good but there was no response. Masturbation is easy but not when sucking on another guy's toes.

Maybe this was going to take longer than 15 minutes.

I tried harder to make myself hard, I wanted this humiliation to end as soon as possible and then I would pick up my clothes and run out of his house to my car. I stroked myself and eventually was able to get a response, it took me several minutes of touching myself to get fully erect and then I kept stroking until I was just about to release, for some reason at this moment I focused on sticking my tongue deep between his toes and my senses were more focused on his toes than on my penis.

I climaxed much more explosively than I do normally, with his toes in my mouth and his other foot pressing on my face those two sensations outweighed even the pleasurable sensation in my penis and I sucked harder on his toes to try to savor the very wild passion I was feeling at the moment.

The climax was over and I was spent. His toes were still in my mouth but I had lost energy to suck on them so my tongue just played on the tips of his toes. My penis quickly went back to its original position and I was wet on my lower stomach.

I wondered what has just happened? Why was this much more explosive than all of the other times I had masturbated? I'm using the wrong term, it was more explosive but it was also more pleasurable. I hated to admit it to myself but I just had the most pleasurable masturbation while his toes were in my mouth.

I found the answer to that as I thought about it for a few seconds. It was because it took so much touching myself to get to the stage of climax, that is why it was so pleasurable. By the time I climaxed, I was so ready for it that I was bursting at the seams.

Well, that was a relief, I didn't even want to think of how I'd feel if I needed his toes in my mouth for a good climax.

I don't know how long passed while I was in this dream-like post-climactic state, probably only a few seconds because he didn't say anything about time passing.

He lifted his feet off my face and handed me a roll of paper towels to clean up my lower stomach. He handed me a $100 bill and I took it gratefully, I had earned it. I wiped myself off with a few paper towels and then got up and got dressed. He didn't say anything but he was watching me so he was still getting his jollies looking at me.

I said "I'm going to the bathroom" and he playfully said "Ok, hurrryyy back!"

Hurry back, my ass. He had manipulated me into doing something I didn't want to do and when I wasn't even ready to do anything more today. He was superior to me because he was rich, yes, but he was also dominating me with manipulation and I really felt lower than dirt because of it.

But as I was in the bathroom I thought that even with all that I had been through, I had made good money and I had made the right decisions. Just in the couple of hours I had made $240 and a lot of that time was just talking or drinking juice. $240 was worth it in my mind for what I went through.

ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers