Fantasy for the First Timer

Story Info
A virgin fantasizes about his first time.
2k words
4.06
38.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers

It had been a year since Karen and Seamus first talked online. They had always talked about meeting one another some time and having a good night or afternoon together. But each time Seamus had gotten cold feet. His inexperience was always a sore spot for him, making him overly nervous whenever any sexual opportunity arose. But today was different for the two, they were finally going to meet and fool around some.

Seamus sat in his dorm room up at school waiting for the phone call from the lobby from his special guest. He's 6 feet tall with reddish brown hair and blue eyes, he's not an overly skinny guy but then again he's not normal size. He sits there watching TV in a nice collar shirt with slacks on. Under the slacks he wears his smoothest pair of black silk boxers, which already have a wet spot of pre-cum on them from him just thinking of what he was going to do that day. The ringing of the phone startled him, he slowly picked it up and said, "Hello?"

"Hey Seamus, I'm down in the lobby waiting."

Seamus hung up and quickly ran down stairs to meet Karen. She's shorter than him about 5 foot 6. Her smile lights up the room as she sees him. She's wearing a sexy plaid skirt that goes down to about her knees. Stockings cover her slender legs and dominatrix style heels cover her feet. Her top is a tank top that covers her stomach but it is tight enough to see that she has something other than a bra under it. The two kiss each other quickly before heading back up stairs.

Once back in his room she sits down on the couch and just watches Seamus as he scrambles around the room setting things up. Music blares from the computer as he finally turns to look at her. A smile stretches across both their faces. Seamus slowly moves closer to Karen, she can tell that he's really nervous. His body shakes slightly now and then, almost like he's shivering.

As Seamus sits next to her she slides off her heels revealing perfectly defined calves and cute little toes. She leans back to face Seamus more and slides a stocking clad foot over his leg and onto his crotch. Gently the foot slid back and forth over his erect penis. Karen smiles and asks, "Do you like this sexy?" A quick nod gives her the answer she was expecting. She then reaches into the bag that she had brought along with her, and pulls from it a pair of elbow long gloves. She quickly pulls these over her hands and edges closer to Seamus. "Stand up for me sexy."

Seamus quickly complied and is soon standing in front of her, his pants sticking into her face from his erect penis. She slowly undoes the top of the pants and instructs him to remove his shirt. Without hesitation he undoes all the buttons while she drops his pants to the floor around his ankles. He stands there in his pre-cum covered boxers still with a raging hard on. She slowly leans forward and licks him through the boxers, when her tongue first touched him his whole body shudders with pleasure. This was his first blow job ever. Slowly she pulled his boxers down and deposited them with his pants around his ankles. Karen slowly began to lick from the base of Seamus' cock all the way up to the head, making sure to get a nice taste of pre-cum each time. She absolutely loved the tangy taste of pre-cum and loved the taste of cum even more. Slowly his entire cock became wet from her saliva. But just as suddenly as it had started it stopped; Seamus' body ached for more, his cock throbbed wanting to release already.

Karen stood in front of Seamus and pulled her shirt up over her head, after unzipping the skirt and letting it fall to the floor soon he could see exactly what she had on underneath. She was wearing a black lace teddy with button up crotch. Her breasts partially hang over the top of the cups allowing him to see her sexy pink nipples. The teddy was partially see-through down around the belly button revealing a piercing with a butterfly. The two began to kiss each other while she rubbed his throbbing member. His hands wandered over her body, grabbing her ass and pulling the cheeks apart and then pressing them back together. They made out like this for another 5 minutes before retiring to his bed.

Both of them lay on the bed looking into one another's eyes. Karen's hand still slid up and down his long shaft, her grip tightening as it neared his head. His hands wandered her body still but they finally found the place she longed them to find. He could feel her wetness even through the crotch of the teddy. The wetness fascinated him as he rubbed her mound through the fabric. Soft moans escaped her lips as she nibbled on his ear. Seamus wanted desperately to explore and tease her more but her moans filling his ears was too much for him. He quickly undid the buttons and pulled the teddy up so he could feel her pussy. The wetness was incredible to him. Her mound was completely soaked as his hand ran over it. He slowly ran a finger over her slit and up to her hood where he could feel her clit. He gently rubbed it and felt her clutch him tighter. Still exploring her pubic region he slid a finger down to her awaiting hole. Her hips moved trying to get him to enter her with his fingers but he backed off teasing her. He smiled at her while she moaned into his ear, "Stop teasing me now and fuck me with those fingers."

First one finger slowly slid within her, then a second, then a third. Seamus left them in her motionless for a few seconds then he began to explore her from the inside. Her wetness covered his fingers and even covered his hand as she became hotter and hotter. He removed his fingers from her and up to his mouth, licking them off he exalted in the taste, he relished the taste of a pussy. Karen couldn't take the teasing anymore though. She sat up and pulled the teddy from her hot body. Her breasts were perfectly firm with nipples that poked from them like mini skyscrapers. Her pussy was shaved perfectly clean, her outer lips were swollen and peaking out from them were her reddish pink inner lips. Her clit was hard and poking out from her lips.

Karen reached over to the night table and retrieved one of many condoms laying there. She opened it and placed it in her mouth. Slowly she slid it down Seamus' shaft taking his entire 9-inches into her. Seamus could feel his cock in her throat when her lips were to the base. Slowly she pulled back making sure to lick all the way back up the shaft. She smiled at him and began to straddle him. The two kissed again as she lowered herself down onto his throbbing member. Seamus felt himself penetrate her and then he realized just how tight she really was. He could feel himself fill up her soaking wet pussy. She moaned quietly, "God you're big. Now fuck me good."

Seamus definitely knew what those words meant. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart while he began to pull his cock from her slowly. When only his head was in her he began to slowly slide himself back in. Once he was done with the stroke he stopped for a minute. His cock was buried up to his balls in her hot pussy and his cock head was pressed up against her cervix. The feeling overtook him. He could feel himself wanting to cum so badly. Karen saw this in his eyes and pulled herself off a little. She leaned forward and began grinding herself on his cock. She let him suckle on her breasts as she began controlling the session. Seamus could hear her soft moans and knew she was enjoying this, but miraculously he wasn't getting any closer to cumming himself.

After several minutes of slow grinding sex the two began to get more into it. Just having the thick massive cock in her was enough to send Karen close to the edge. Being Seamus' first time he was already ready to cum. Karen took one of his fingers and began to suck on it, lathering it up with her saliva. She then leaned forward and moved his hand around to her tight little asshole. Slowly she worked a finger inside her and began to move it in and out, in and out. A moan escaped her lips as Seamus took over and began moving a little bit faster. He could feel her ass clutch onto his finger as it didn't want it to slide out. Soon Seamus felt her ass clutch onto his finger and wouldn't let it move at all. Her pussy did the same. The spasm wracked her body as her muscles clenched and unclenched. The feeling was almost too much for Seamus, his balls were about ready to release their cargo deep within her. Karen felt this and quickly pulled off his cock, she lay down on her back pulling Seamus on top of her. He quickly tore off the condom and began to furiously jack his swollen cock. Within a few seconds spurts of hot white cum began to shoot from his tip covering her face and breasts. Several gobs of it landed in her mouth and she quickly swallowed these. As his orgasm subsided she took his cock into her mouth and began milking it for every last drop of semen. She absolutely loved the taste of cum and came again just from sucking him again. She lay there smiling at him, her cheeks flushed from her orgasms.

"Do you want to eat me now?" she asked him quietly. Seamus could only nod his head because he was so drained from his orgasm. He slowly began to kiss down her body. When he came to her belly button he tongued it just like he wanted to tongue her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips again. He slowly resumed his trek down her body to her soaking wet pubic region. Her orgasms had caused a flood of juices to flow out of her and all over the bed. Timidly he began to lick her swollen clit. Karen put her hands down on his head guiding him to where she really wanted him to be for now at least. Laying in front of his face was her previously fucked hole. Her hole lay open to him as he slowly snaked his tongue inside. As his tongue danced wildly inside her, her moans became louder and louder. "Rub my clit with a free hand," Karen instructed in a haze. His hand shot up and quickly began to play with her clit. Soon her body once again was wracked with an orgasm. A flood of juices flowed from her pussy and all over his face. He could taste the sweet nectar.

After her orgasm had finally subsided the two lay in bed kissing one another. Their hands lazily roamed over each other's bodies. Both of them were burning up but still they lay under the covers on his bed. Soon gently kisses gave way to sweet dreams as the two cuddled with one another, not wishing to let the other go.

************************************

This is my second story for lit. I hope everyone enjoyed this one. This was a fantasy I had had back in my first year of college. It could have happened if I had wanted it to happen, but being obsessed with finding the right girl I didn't bother with giving it a try. Please email me or message me any comments you may have. Thoran

Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers