Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Man gets woman to breed heirs.
2.1k words
3.55
122.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amily
Amily
28 Followers

I am a 50 year old man and I have always had what society would consider unusual sexual desires. My grandfather was one of the wealthiest men in the USA and as his only male descendant it was incumbent on me to produce heirs - as many as possible.

So in order to indulge my fantasies and fulfill my duty to produce heirs, on my 21st birthday I began to make painstakingly detailed plans. I had a home built with fifteen bedrooms, an apartment for a nanny adjacent to the bedrooms and another apartment for a housekeeper in one wing of the upstairs. In the other wing was my quarters which consisted of a large master bedroom, attached bath and another attached 'utility' room.

Then came the next step of my plan. I needed to find a wife who would suit my needs. She would have to be very intelligent and from a family without any discernible mental or physical flaws as she was to be the mother of my progeny. She was to be beautiful, large boned and tall with large breasts and a flat taut stomach.

I consider myself an artist and she was to be my canvas on which to create my masterpiece as I saw fit. I wanted to watch her flat stomach become swollen and stretched and her breasts sagging and full of milk. Her anus gaping and ready for my penis. In other words I wanted her body to be a symbol of all my fantasies fulfilled.

As I was considered to be a very eligible bachelor it was fairly easy for me to find the perfect candidate. She had come from the west coast to finish her degree and on her graduation day I proposed. I can't say that I felt love for but she was head over heels in love with me.

After our marriage we settled in our home. As there were still only the two of us there was not yet any need for household help. We were alone. I quickly set to work on my project. I explained to her that I had some unusual habits and if she loved me she would accommodate me. She assured me that she loved me and would happily die for me if I asked her to.

Before I became more specific I had her sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that she would be bound by a vow of secrecy should we ever part. It was duly witnessed by my personal physician. I explained that the doctor was there to begin a series of shots that would enable her to become pregnant as soon as possible. Before she had time to process that information he had inserted a needle in her arm and given her her first injection. Then he gave her a second one that was to reduce her anxiety and make her more compliant.

I told her I was beginning the process of teaching her how to be a good wife. The doctor and I escorted her into the 'utility room' and placed her face down on the table. Her hands and feet were locked in place. I lubricated her anus and began to try and insert my penis in to her virgin ass. My penis is only 8 inches in length but it is away above average in diameter. Even in her zombie-like state she was able to feel pain and this pleased me. I pushed without pity and soon the head popped past the opening. To the chorus of her screams I drove in and out of her tight place until I dumped my load.

I pulled out and went around to her head and told her to suck it clean. She refused so dried it off myself and told her that for her refusal she would have to be punished. Taking the whip with the leather thongs on the end I proceeded to whip her back and buttocks. With each strike I could feel my arousal increasing and I kept on until I was once again fully erect and she was begging for me to stop and that she would do anything but please stop beating her. I went to her head and she willingly took all of my penis that she could manage and began to suck with frenzied determination. I blew off in her mouth and told her to swallow every drop or she would be whipped again.

Lesson one over.

Then I took her to the cage in the corner of the room. It was 6 feet by 6 feet by 6 feet had bars on the sides and the top and only a mattress inside for her to lie on. She went in and slumped on the mattress. The doctor applied ointment to her welts and I let her go to sleep.

The next morning she said that she was going to go home to her parents. I asked how she planned to travel across the continent without any money or clothes as I had removed all her clothes and money and the only way that she would be able to get home was if she hooked her way.

I allowed her out of the cage and I began to caress her flat stomach and big breasts dipping my hand into her cunt. In spite of herself she began to respond.

As she had just finished her period I did not want to fuck her for another six weeks until the shots had time to take effect but I felt that during this six week period was the time to teach her how to suck cock and I would use anal fucking to have her learn to submit and perhaps even enjoy the pain.

At least four times a day in that time period I fucked her anally and orally until her ass was a gaping stretched hole and she was able to swallow my full length. She seemed pleased when I told her that she was becoming a really good fuck whore and I was looking forward to making her into real breeding sow. I would look at her flat stomach and imagine how it would look as it stretched to accommodate my heirs inside.

The time came for her breeding. For three days before I had refrained from fucking her so my bag was ready with a full load of healthy sperm looking for a home. All thoughts and plans that she may have had to practice birth control had long since been abandoned and she responded to my efforts to breed her with gut wrenching climaxes. That, I felt, was all the better as she might be more likely to conceive.

After a week of four to five breedings a day she tested positive. It was too soon to know if it was a single fetus or as a result of the fertility there might be multiple ones inside her.

Now it was time for the next step in fulfilling my fantasy. Twice each day I would suck on her tits for about twenty minutes while stimulating them. Soon her breasts enlarged still more and she began to lactate. Many times a day I would suck her dry and she started producing such copious amounts that it was necessary to suck her at midnight and then as soon as we awoke in the morning as well as during the day.

Usually I would have her lie on top of me with my penis up her cunt while I sucked her. I craved her milk and delighted in looking at her full tits as they bobbed up and down as she walked around. She complained that they were sore but that made me enjoy them more as the fact that I was causing her pain never failed to arouse me.

Soon her stomach began to swell and all I needed to get a raging erection was to rub my hands over its fullness while imaging the life inside her.

She later had an ultrasound and the doctor confirmed what I had been hoping. His shots had done the trick - there were triplets in there.

As the months passed her once beautiful body became swollen beyond belief. The skin on her stomach was stretched as tight as a drum and above that lay two huge milk-filled tits. Just looking at my masterpiece gave me pleasure and I knew that this was just a work in progress. It would take years before it was completed but in my mind I could see what it would be like.

In the last months it caused her great pain when I fucked her but the doctor assured me that it would not hurt the babies as log as I was careful not to drive in too hard. So I continued right up to the day before the births. She would not dare deny me as the past months of training had been successful in making her a true submissive.

During the births she begged for something for the pain but I did not want to be deprived of that ultimate high. The high of knowing she was suffering and watching my sons emerge from her cunt.

With a blissful smile on her lips he held her babies and she reached for my hand and kissed it thanking me for giving her such a beautiful gift. I told her that it was just the first of many gifts that she would be given.

The doctor and I discussed what the best plan of action would be so that she would be impregnated as soon as possible again. Her tits were to be allowed to dry up and he would immediately begin a series of modified injections and I was to immediately begin to fuck her again. In a week I was breeding her three times a day and two weeks later we were up to our pre-birth routine of four to five times a day. This caused her great pain as her insides had not had time to recover from the babies' births. And each time she winced with pain I increased the ferocity of my thrusts - driving in and out of her like a pile driver. When I finished ejaculating in her she would smile at me and thank me for using her.

Comparing the loose sagging skin on her stomach and sagging tits to her pre wedding figure gave me great pleasure - the joy an artist feels as he looks at his work.

In five weeks she tested positive so I enthusiastically began my efforts to have her milking again and soon she was in production.

The years passed and she has proven to be an excellent brood sow. Producing singles and multiples without a word of complaint. And milking for at least seven and a half months before each birth.

Now I am fifty years of age I am pleased that she is once again carrying one or, hopefully, a litter. It may be her last but the bedrooms are almost all filled and I have had all my fantasies realized.

We are sitting out on the lawn watching the nanny supervise children as they play. My wife reaches over and timidly touches my hand and says, "My Lord, would you please come into our bedroom - I am feeling a great need to be milked.

She follows me as I go into the house, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. As she enters she closes and locks the door. She unbuttons her dress and drops it to the floor. I gaze at my masterpiece. It is as close to completion as it will ever be. Her full tits are hanging to her waist and the bags of loose skin on her stomach are beginning to be filled out with another life, or more, inside. She is a true brood sow.

I lie on my back, she mounts me and I start sucking on her tit. When she has been milked I still have not come so I direct her to go into the 'utility room'. She lies face down on the table. It is no longer necessary to restrain her.

I proceed to whip her and after each stroke she thanks me and asks for more because she believes that it is her fault that I had not come in her as I was milking her. After twenty lashes I have a rigid erection. I mount her and fuck her hard. I unload into her and without direction she struggles to get to my penis and sucks it clean. Then she asks, "My Lord, is there anything else you would like me to do for you?"

I am sure my grandfather would have been proud.

Amily
Amily
28 Followers