Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Wife fucks a stranger for husband's pleasure.
3.8k words
4
128.5k
45
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers

Karen stood in the bedroom naked, fresh from the shower, her blonde shoulder length hair already dried. She was peering into the mirror applying make-up. Her gorgeous curves, shapely and toned, looked voluptuous as she applied her mascara to her deep blue eyes. When she had finished she turned to me, as she always does, to ask how she looked. I looked up and down that wonderful body in the soft glow of the lamps, lingering on the trim furry triangle of pubic hair, just as I like it, and said what I thought. She looked sensational. She always does, much younger than her 48 years.

She smiled and began to get dressed. Nude hold-up stockings first. White cutaway wonderbra which gave her the most fabulous cleavage, and matching sheer panties. Then came the cream cross-over top, which occasionally revealed a glimpse of her breasts as she moved, and a brown patterned, tight stretchy skirt which came a few inches above her knee. Brown high heels completed the look and she was ready.

She put on a big furry coat and we got in the car and were off into the cold evening. An hour later we arrived at the 5 star hotel and checked in to the room. Expensive but very nice, with a large bed, beautiful bathroom and luxurious fittings

I said that I was going to unpack and so Karen decided to leave me to it and go downstairs to the bar for a drink. I told her to take one of the room key cards, just in case, and winked -- she knew what I meant and raised her eyes and shook her head as she closed the door. I put a couple of bottles of wine we had brought into the minibar and set up the i-pod onto the player in the room, ready to play and then set about hanging the few clothes we had brought for a couple of days stay.

I followed down about 20 minutes later and walked into the bar to find it was quite busy. I eventually spotted Karen and saw that she was sharing a small table in the corner with a guy and that they were chatting. Karen had her legs crossed and was leaning forward and I could see that there was a little chemistry going on! She hadn't seen me and so I decided to be mischievous and walked a wide route to a seat at the bar from where I could just see them. Her companion was a guy, about 35, Mediterranean looks, 6 feet and quite chunky but fit and athletic and looking. Rugby player build as Karen called it.

Conversation seemed to be flowing and they ordered a couple more drinks. It was clear they were getting on. I sent a text. Is he fuckable? I watched as Karen looked at her phone. She raised her eyebrows and replied: Where are you? I replied: Watching. She looked around the room and caught my eye, without giving me away. She scowled at me but resumed the conversation. More drinks. Then she picked her phone and sent a text: His name is Garcia and he has just propositioned me. I replied: Go for it. More drinks. Another text: Are you sure? Answer: Yes. Then: I think he knows I'm texting you but doesn't know where you are. I've told him you will have to be there. He said OK. He is keen!

I texted back: Take him to the room and I will join you in due course. She made eye contact, I smiled and she nodded imperceptibly.

Their conversation then looked to become intense with Garcia listening and nodding. He called for the bill and paid for the drinks and they both left, smiling and chatting, with Garcia's arm holding Karen's waist.

I decided I would leave them to get acquainted and would go to the room when I was ready. I found the prospect of walking in to the room and not knowing what stage things would be at quite exciting. I didn't want to miss anything but, at the same time, finding them engaged in something wildly sexy was very appealing.

After about 30 minutes I decided I had to go up.

From outside the door I could hear some music playing quietly but no other sounds. My heart was racing as I pushed the key card in to the lock, turned the handle as quietly as I could, and pushed the door open, walked in and then closed it behind me. I could not see the bed from the door so I quietly walked down the short corridor until the bed came into view.....

Karen was lying on her back and Garcia was lying beside her with one arm under her pulling her forward as he kissed her mouth deeply, with Karen returning the kiss. Her top was open and her bra pulled down to reveal her nipples, which were standing up pertly. Garcia's other hand was stroking her belly, then pushing her skirt down and then moving to stroke her breasts and nipples. They kissed like this for a further minute or two and then he pulled away from her mouth and moved his head to lick her breast and suck on her nipple, catching my eye as he did but not acknowledging me or stopping. Karen also saw me, smiled broadly and then sank back into the pillows and closed her eyes as Garcia pleasured her.

I noticed that they had started a bottle of wine so, not taking my eyes off them, I poured myself a glass, moved the armchair to a better position, and sat down to enjoy the view.

Garcia seemed skilled and very attentive. He seemed to be intent on gradually getting Karen more and more turned on. He moved his mouth from her breasts to her belly and to her mouth repeatedly as Karen stroked his back and his head, her eyes closed and her lips slightly apart, letting out a small gasp every now and then as he sucked hard on a nipple. Eventually his hand moved down to stroke her thighs over and over, then moved up under her skirt to brush her pussy, over her panties.

Karen let out "Mmmm, yes." and Garcia stopped and pulled her skirt up onto her hips. He tucked his hand into the top of her panties and then gradually pushed it right down to stroke her pussy lips slowly and methodically, while returning to French kiss her deeply at the same time. Karen grasped his head and kissed him passionately while lifting her hips to meet the strokes on her pussy lips.

The repeated stroking was getting Karen very hot and she reached down to feel Garcia's stiff cock through his trousers. There was then a tacit acknowledgement between them that it was time to get naked. They both moved to their knees and started to undress each other. Karen's top and bra were quickly removed and Garcia cupped Karen's beautiful 38D breasts and hummed his approval. Karen undid Garcia's shirt and pushed it back off his shoulders and I could see him tense the muscles in his chest and stomach as Karen ran her hands over them appreciatively. Garcia then guided Karen onto her back and pulled off her skirt and her knickers, leaving her stockings on. He smiled broadly and ran his hands from her ankles right up the inside of her legs before using his thumbs to stroke either side of her pussy, firmly, two or three times.

He then stepped onto the floor at the foot of the bed and started to undo his belt. Karen got up and sat on the end of the bed and grabbed the belt and took it off, then undid the button, and unzipped his fly and pulled his trousers until they dropped to the floor, and he stepped out of them and pulled his socks off. Karen looked up at him and giggled as Garcia stood in front of her, hands on hips, with a massive erection pushing on his boxer shorts. She grabbed the bottom of the shorts and pulled down very slowly until his cock sprang free in front of her face. She let them fall to the floor and stared at the cock before breaking into a broad smile and exclaiming "Well, who's a big boy then!".

Karen reached out and grabbed his cock with both hands on the shaft and slowly pumped it up and down a few times, as if to appreciate the size and hardness. I noticed that her small hands looked even smaller around this huge cock and the fingers and thumb could not reach all around the shaft. It was about nine inches, I guessed, smooth and shapely with a gentle upwards curve. My excitement levels rose again as Karen admired it and I stood up and quickly stripped off my clothes to better share and enjoy the experience. My cock looked very small in comparison.

Karen leant forward and licked the end of his cock gently two or three times. Then she grabbed the base firmly, looked across at me and smiled, no doubt checking that I was comfortable - I smiled back -- then she looked up into Garcia's eyes and held his gaze as she plunged her mouth as far over his cock as she could, the meeting of eyes only broken as Garcia threw his head back, closed his eyes and gasped loudly. Karen moved into a slow deep sucking rhythm, occasionally taking it out of her mouth to run her tongue right down to his balls, and continued at this intently for several minutes. Garcia looked down again at Karen's eyes looking up at him, and, clenching his jaw, he gently rocked his hips forward to meet Karen's lips each time they slid down his shaft, which, as Karen grasped the base even more firmly, got redder and even harder. It was all I could do not to jerk myself at this sight but I knew I would come instantly if I did and I wanted to enjoy this whole experience.

Garcia was clearly getting very excited. He pulled out and moved to lift Karen back onto the bed. She sank back into the pillows again and Garcia quickly followed her up the bed. They both reached across and grabbed their wine glasses and quickly finished off their almost full glasses of wine. Karen said "I'll have some more" as she settled back and Garcia moved between her legs, pushed them wide apart and put his head close to the top of her thighs, looking intently at her moist, inviting pussy.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and walked around the bed to refill Karen's glass. She looked up at me and smiled and said "Are you ready for this?". I looked down at my cock which was stiff and leaking small drops of pre-cum as I fought the urge to jerk myself. She got the message and said, "Right, well sit down and watch because I'm going to get well fucked now and if you want me to talk I'm going to fucking talk!". I swallowed hard. This was what I had asked for repeatedly. I love it when Karen talks dirty but it's not something that comes easy to her, with her English reserve, and so she rarely does it. But this looked like it might be a very special occasion.

Garcia smiled knowingly and lowered his tongue on to Karen's clitoris and rolled it around and around. She threw her head back and then looked straight at me and said "That's what I want, can you see that? Oh yes!". My heart started to pound even harder and I leaned forward and looked back at her intently. "Yes I can, this is fantastic" I said.

Garcia worked expertly on her clitoris and pussy lips and Karen grew more and more uninhibited, telling Garcia how well he was doing licking her pussy and looking at me and telling me how good it was. I could see Garcia's cock was stiff and dripping as he was clearly getting off on this too.

"Yes. Yes, keeping doing that but I want your prick in my mouth" she said. I couldn't believe how bold she had become. She was becoming totally uninhibited and, moreover, seemed to be really getting off on it.

As Garcia started to move into the 69 position Karen shuffled her body around so that her head was at the edge of the bed and about a foot from mine. She looked at me and said sharply "I want you to see close up what a real prick looks like going into my mouth". She then grabbed his cock and swallowed down as much as she could with each gentle thrust of Garcia's hips, all the time looking intently into my eyes. Garcia masturbated her, skilfully teasing her clitoris, stroking around and around and around it. After ten minutes or so she pulled his cock out of her mouth and said to me "I'm fucking loving this. It's fantastic to have a real man with big prick. He's going to fuck me now. Wait till you see how much of that I can take."

Garcia got the message as Karen rolled off him and he picked up the condom I had left by the bed. "I'll do this -- I love to watch a condom going on" Karen said, grinning.

Garcia moved onto his knees and gave the condom to Karen. The room was warm and both their bodies now had a very light sweat covering them which glistened in the glow of the lamps which gave the room a romantic soft lighting. George Michael was quietly doing his thing on the i-pod. Karen took a sip of wine and then unpeeled the condom.

Garcia's cock was still stiff as a poker and had been since I walked into the room. Karen placed the condom on the tip of it and turned to me as she rolled it down its long length. "I wish you had a cock like this." she said. Then she looked at Garcia and said "I want it slow to start with and then deeper and faster. When I've come I want you to give it to me from behind, hard and fast." This was what she usually liked me to do to her.

"No problem, but I'm pretty excited" Garcia said.

"If you're going to come pull out and I'll masturbate. I need to be rammed by that prick after I have come" she said. This was indeed, a new and forceful Karen and I was loving it.

Karen led back, straightened her legs and then spread them wide. Garcia moved between them and his massive cock hovered over Karen's wet labia. She looked down at it and said with a trace of concern "Oh my god, it really is huge" and then looked at me and said "You watch this carefully and learn, I am going to be fucked by a real stud with massive cock".

Garcia followed orders and started by inserting the tip and fucking gently with just a couple of inches. Karen moaned and said "Oh fuck, yes, this is what I want -- I hope you are watching this". And then a few seconds later, "Come on, fuck me!" and she pulled her legs back to her chest. Garcia pulled out and then with one smooth movement, pushed his cock in three quarters of its length. "Oh fuck, yes!" Karen said. Then Garcia grabbed Karen's legs and placed them on his shoulders, straightened his arms to take all his weight and lifted his knees so that he was balanced on his hands and his toes, with the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. Then, with one smooth movement he lowered himself and his cock slid right in to its full length. As it finally filled her completely a flood of juices oozed out around the shaft and began to drip from his balls.

Karen's eyes opened wide and she let out a low "Oh fuck, yes!". Garcia began to pump and Karen's juices oozed at the end of each long thrust with delicious squelch sound. After twenty seconds of this she hit the rhythm and her hips began to move to receive each thrust. "Can you see this? This is what it is like to be fucked by a real man with big prick and I'm loving it. I wish you could fuck like this. I've had big black guys before but nothing as satisfying as this. Oh!, keep fucking me."

Garcia said "I'm gonna come very soon." Karen said "Slow down but keep it up me." And she moved her hand down to her clitoris and began rubbing. "This is not going to take long", she said.

She turned to look at me and said "I'm going to come with nine inches of prick up me. I hope you're watching. You can only dream of giving a woman this much pleasure." And with that she started to come. She grabbed Garcia's hips and growled at him to get it all in her, which he did, and her body then pulsated in orgasm for a full thirty seconds during which all she could do was pant heavily and whimper and moan "Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes.".

Garcia knew what was now required and he flipped Karen over. She shuffled around so that her face was looking right at me as he started to fuck her hard, doggy style. I grabbed my cock to join in the fun. "Don't touch that, I own it" she said firmly. I was almost ready to explode but I obeyed. "Just sit there and watch while this real man fucks me".

The fucking turned animal as Garcia was pounding into her from behind and she was encouraging him at every thrust, all the time looking into my eyes and moaning incoherently at the waves of pleasure. Her juices were now flowing freely and each thrust brought forth more and more which ran down their legs and onto the bed. As she reached satisfaction and began to slow her hips she closed her eyes and said "Oh god, that was fucking amazing".

Garcia was now sweating freely. He slowed down and said breathlessly "I want to come over you". Karen nodded and quickly got to her knees while Garcia stood up and pulled the condom off.

Karen grabbed his cock with both hands and began jerking him furiously, stopping once or twice to suck deeply for a few seconds. She turned to look at me and said "This cock is fantastic, I wish yours was this big." Then she looked up in to Garcia's eyes and said "Come on then big boy, let's see you come - I want it now." And Garcia duly obliged, the first heavy spurt of spunk hitting her cheek and dripping on to her breast. Then, to my amazement, she closed her mouth over the end of his cock and took the next pulses into her mouth. She turned her head towards me, pulled his cock out of her mouth and let the spunk run down her chin and onto her breasts. Garcia sent three more strong spurts onto her neck and breasts and then sank to his knees, spent. I reached for my cock again and again Karen snapped, "Leave it!.

Karen knelt on the bed eagerly spreading the copious amounts of spunk around her tits and belly and looking intently at me. She smiled and said "Is this what you wanted?" "Yes, yes, yes" I said hoarsely. "Can I come over your tits now?"

"No!" And with that she pulled me on to the bed and said "Lie here".

Then she moved across to Garcia and kissed his cock and then his mouth and gestured for him to sit in the chair, which he did. Then Karen stood over me and lowered her pussy on to my face and said "Lick". I was in heaven and licked all around and as deep into her pussy as I could. Then she said "Ready?". I moaned, and, with that, she squeezed her pussy muscles and a rush of sweet juices filled my mouth. I drank deeply and licked and licked till I had them all. I reached for my cock only to have may hand swatted away again. She climbed off and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. She pointed at the floor and said "Lie there."

She put one foot on either side of my chest and lowered herself so that her pussy was about a foot from my face. Then she leaned back on one hand, opened her pussy lips with the other and peed a beautiful stream into my face. She said, "I had a fantastic fuck from a beautiful man with a huge cock so I'm giving you what I know you want. So you can wank that small cock of yours now."

I filled my mouth over and over and grabbed my cock. Karen stood up and directed another stream of pee onto my cock as I came with one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

I was spent and Karen was satisfied but when we walked back into the room, me dripping and wrapped in a towel, Garcia was wanking his big cock again. Karen gestured for him to get onto the bed and started to give him a blow job. Whenever his cock wasn't in her mouth was she talking to me, telling what fantastic orgasm she had had and how satisfying Garcia's big cock was. Watching her playing with it and sucking it and hearing how much she wanted it got me going again and so I started to jerk, with her permission.

Garcia had also inserted his fingers into Karen's pussy and was gently rolling his thumb around her clitoris so we were all getting turned on again. Garcia came first, Karen sensing the explosion from his breathing and pulling down hard on his shaft and smiling broadly as she watched as he spurted another prodigious fountain of spunk. I came at the sight of this. Karen just wanted another orgasm now and so pulled out her vibrator. Garcia and I sucked on her nipples and my finger gently probed her ass until her breath quickened and she started to come again. As the pulses overcame her she reached down with her free hand for Garcia's cock. He quickly got up and pushed his half flaccid member into her mouth and she grabbed it and sucked hard on it right through her orgasm. As the orgasm subsided Mandy said "God, I love that fucking cock!" and fell back laughing.

Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers
12