Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so nice!" she exclaimed breathlessly.

"You really like it?" I asked, as I grasped the fat shaft and began to stroke slowly.

"Yesssss!" she hissed excitedly.

I can't even begin to describe the pleasure that ran through me as I looked at her lovely young face while she stared at my cock with wide, eager eyes. Her beautiful lips parted slightly and the tip of her pink tongue slipped out. Her breathing, I could tell, was as erratic as mine. My balls rolled slowly from side to side while she very slowly and tenderly jacked me off, pulling on my cock with slow, even strokes that felt so good.

"I love it!" she exclaimed with desire. "This is so fucking hot!"

Without warning, she suddenly took it into her mouth. I watched her lovely head bob up and down as she sucked me furiously. I groaned loudly. I stood up, took her head in my hands and began to drive my cock in and out of her open, eager mouth. Her eyes were on mine while I fucked her mouth.

"MMMMM!" she murmured.

"You like that, don't you?"

She nodded as I continued to fuck her mouth. I was on fire. I was doing something I never would have dreamed possible and I simply lost control. With her head tilted back and my cock thrusting into her mouth, my cum-swollen balls slapped her chin.

Her body seemed to stiffen and she squeezed her thighs tightly together as she continued to suck on me, stopping only briefly at one point to catch her breath. I realized she'd orgasmed then, as the puddle of her juices spread under her, much to the delight of the audience! Many shouted cheers and clapped. I felt my seed begin to rise up my shaft and I had to grit my teeth to keep from crying out. My cock exploded into her mouth and filled her with hot ropes of thick, white semen. With sex-glazed eyes I watched this beautiful young woman gulp down my seed and swallow every drop.

"I can't believe I just swallowed your cum!" she said as she gently squeezed my cock and balls. Her soft, gentle eyes were lost in lust!

I groaned softly. "I can't believe it, either."

"It was so good and felt like liquid satin going down my throat." The audience, hearing this began to stomp and cheer!

"Seeing you with my cock in your mouth, your beautiful lips stretched around the shaft, was so hot."

"And I liked it, too," she grinned.

With that, she stood and without making any attempt to clean herself up, she said, "We have to get you in your harness now!"

'Oh, baby...' I thought.

My own awakening had begun. I didn't feel as inhibited as I'd always felt before. This was new for me and I realized I had Bronwyn to thank for it. My soft cock began to stiffen as I contemplated thrusting into my beautiful wife's marvelous pussy in front of all these appreciative people. By the time I'd had my harness assembled around me by my gorgeous, hot attendant, I was erect again. She reached out and gave it a tender squeeze as I began to rise from the stage, accompanied by the whirring of motors.

True to the computer's program controlling the movement of my body, I ascended and then glided in with my rigid cock pointing to spear into Bronwyn's lovely, dripping cunt.

The audience erupted, now seeing what was about to happen. Catcalls and whoops attended my glide path and changed to cheers and loud clapping as my cock actually nudged her opening.

She was beaming at me! "You did let her suck you off!" she said softly. "I was hoping you would. I knew she wanted to. We spoke about it in the office when she asked me if it would be OK with me. She's a lovely girl...Oh, my darling, I'm so happy! You're making me so happy! And, so are all these wonderful people here!"

The audience, of course, could hear all this exchange and erupted again with loud cheers and clapping.

"OK," she said, "slide your beautiful cock into my soaking pussy now. I want to feel your wonderful thickness in me!"

The audience went nuts as the motors whirred again and did as she asked! I could see some people in the audience in various stages of sexual activity, women eating men, men eating women, women eating women, and so on! It was getting wild! But, their main attention was still on our bodies.

Inasmuch as I'd just cum, sliding into Bronwyn's warm, clutching sleeve did not spark any uncontrollable arousal, so I was comfortable just being in her without provoking any further action. We still had Jason, Dana and the Thompson twins to go!

Jason had already got on the stage and his attendant was furiously sucking him off. She was deep throating him. The audience's attention was now on them as he bucked and filled her throat with his seed. It was too much for her to swallow all at once. Rivulets of cum were dripping out of the corners of her mouth as he continued to stroke slowly in her mouth. She pulled him out and used her hands to collect up the errant cum from her face. Licking it off her fingers, she returned to his cock and drew tightly on it. She squeezed his balls gently, milking out every last ounce of his cum. His chest was heaving as he caught his own breath. She was kneeling in a pool of her own juices, having orgasmed herself when he did - another extremely erotic show for the audience!

And, they appreciated it, cheering and clapping!

Now Jason was rising to 'join' with Bronwyn! The audience sat with baited breath as he ascended, not knowing exactly how he would fit into the 'puzzle' being assembled. When they saw his trajectory toward her lovely exposed ass, they went wild again!

The look on his face was very peaceful. His cock, too, was rigid again as it was brought surely to her waiting nut-brown asshole. The tip of his shaft nudged, gently. He reached down and taking the extra glob of KY which had been smeared on her hole and applied it all over his rod. Then, he very slowly and tenderly inserted a finger all the way in, then, two fingers, then three. He rotated them, twisting to open her up gently. She squirmed with pleasure at his touch and her breathing was becoming ragged. Her vagina muscles were spasming around my cock.

Then, removing his fingers, he nudged the head of his long, slender cock into her asshole. At that point, the motors whirred again and slowly his rigid cock was thrust all the way in. They both sighed and relaxed, comfortable with their positions.

Once again, the audience went wild! Screaming and hollering and hooting and clapping! On and on!

While the audience was doing its nut, I could sense Bronwyn beginning to be aroused. She seemed to be responding to their admiration. I don't think it was something she consciously thought about. It was just that she had, once again, this feeling of marvelous fullness! She had my thick cock in her hot pussy and she had Jason's beauty in her bowels!

The muscles in her pelvic area began to reflexively tighten and relax, tighten and relax; building very slowly to the gentle rocking motion we had all learned in this position previously. Her vaginal muscles contracted and relaxed, contracted and relaxed, establishing a rhythm. I sensed her sphincter muscles doing the same thing!

She was tenderly fucking both Jason and me! I was amazed at what was happening, but thrilled at the same time! She was in no hurry, wanting to pleasure all of us for as long as possible.

In the middle of all this, Dana had come up on the stage. We knew this from the audience's reaction. No question about it, Dana was a gorgeous, sexy, healthy young woman, with a fantastic body! Which, the audience knew, they were about to see, in all its glory!

As her attendant unbuttoned the top buttons of her dress, he began to stroke her neck and shoulders, lightly and tenderly, brushing a finger gently across her parted lips. Her breathing rate increased even more. She had actually started to get excited as she walked up the aisle to the stage steps!

He could see the arteries in her neck pulsing and her breathing was becoming ragged. Her lovely skin was flushed and vibrant. She jerked at his touch. He unbuttoned her dress down to her waist. His fingertips slid under the edges of the dress and he began to stroke her heaving breasts. She was moaning softly and was swaying gently. He cupped her firm breasts, flicking her nipples with his thumb. She moaned louder and clutched his hands tightly to her breasts.

The audience shouted its approval and appreciation.

She relaxed after a bit and withdrew her hands. Then, he continued to unbutton her dress, kneeling in front of her. Without taking her dress off he slowly and lightly ran his fingertips over the silky smooth skin of her tummy and thighs, avoiding her pubic area. Her legs spread a little, inviting him. She was very wet!

Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and she was mewing softly. She ran her fingers softly through his hair. He stood slowly, turned her around and slowly pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. Removed, he tossed it aside.

The audience went wild! Again! How much sensual, erotic beauty could they take?! Well, there was a lot more yet to come.

Dana's attendant reached around her from behind and lightly stroked her breasts again. She pressed back against his rigid cock, pressing between her ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass, teasing him. His hands cupped both her breasts, to the delight of the cheering audience! He then pinched and softly pulled at both her nipples - she threw her head back, searching for his lips. Their tongues danced together in their open mouths.

He then moved in front of her, their tongues still entwined, and began to stroke her breasts and hips. His mouth dropped to her nipples and he licked and nibbled at each of them in turn. She was moaning loudly and clutching at his hair. His tongue began a new journey, tracing down her body to her belly as he knelt.

She was gasping for breath!

His tongue approached her pubis. She stiffened. He began to run his tongue in long strokes, up and down her parted, dripping labia. Her hands were still holding his head lightly. Then, he reached up, holding her labia spread with his fingers, drove his lips down onto her clitoris, sucking at it hard with his lips while his tongue swiftly flicked back and forth over it. He literally attacked her pussy!

Dana screamed out, her eyes glazed in lust, ground her pelvis into him and, clutching his head tightly to her, orgasmed, squirting her juices all over his mouth, face and chest! She continued to scream as her hips bucked in spasm to her passion! Still clutching his head to her tightly.

As she seemed to come down off her high and her breathing evened out, he gently stood with his hands on her hips, holding her steady. His hands rose, softly cupped her sweet, flushed face and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," he said and I'm sure he meant it.

He then led her, wobbly-legged, over to get her into her harness. On the way, he wiped her off tenderly with a towel. He didn't clean himself off!

None of these subtle points were lost on the audience - they roared their appreciation!

As he finished securing her into her harness, he reached over and gently tweaked her nipple and patted her thrust-out pussy. This was taken as the signal for the operator to begin her ascent.

Yes, Dana was ready for Bronwyn!

Inasmuch as the previous couplings had already established that Dana was not going to be serviced with a cock, the audience was tense to see whose mouth would join with her sopping pussy. After all, there were only mouths left unoccupied. When they saw it was going to be Bronwyn, they screamed out their approval.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" the audience chanted! "Suck her! Suck her good! Make her cum! Yes! Yes!"

The audience had just seen her cum and loved it! They wanted more!

Bronwyn's excitement was growing as Dana rose up and her lovely, wet pussy was positioned over Bronwyn's salivating mouth. Bronwyn began to very slowly lick up and down Dana's pussy lips, taking in the juices that were flowing out of it. Dana was still thoroughly aroused from the masterful pussy licking she had just received. While her clit was still a little tender, Bronwyn was not touching it. Bronwyn was still reveling in the taste of Dana's sex and didn't feel the need to go further at that moment.

Also, Bronwyn was still very gently rocking her entire body back and forth on Jason's and my stiff cocks.

Now that we were all securely in place, the operator just let us bask in the slowness of our mutual arousal. Bronwyn seemed placid, but still lost in lust! Her body was vibrant! Her womanhood was clearly in flower! Her breasts were gorgeous, and I reached up and began to softly run my fingertips over them, kneading them from time to time and brushing over her hard nipples. They seemed to harden even more as she sighed at my touch. Jason reached round her and very softly began to play with her exposed clit.


Bronwyn, in turn, began to stroke Dana's breasts, reveling in the firmness of them as her fingertips traced ever narrowing circles toward Dana's nipples. Dana's breathing became ragged and she thrust her pussy more firmly into Bronwyn's softly, probing tongue.

Jason and I were also beginning to feel the beginnings of orgasms slowly rising in our groins. Bronwyn continued to "milk" us both with her vaginal and sphincter muscles, gently coaxing but not demanding. This was just too fantastically sensual to throw away by quickness.

The audience was enthralled! None had ever seen anything so erotic! And the buildup had been superb! The audience, every man and woman there, was fully aroused! More and more began to engage in sexual acts of their own, unable to resist! Unable to control their own lust!

It was contagious!

With Dana's warm, wet pussy pressed into her hot mouth, Bronwyn was beginning to get more and more aroused herself. The pace of her rocking on the two hard cocks, deeply buried in her body, began to pick up, slowly at first but moving faster and faster. My fondling of her wonderful breasts became harder and her fondling of Dana's breasts changed to her softly pinching and twisting and pulling on Dana's nipples. Dana was going nuts!

The audience, seeing all this, began to chant again, "Fuck! Fuck! Suck! Suck! Pinch! Pull! Twist! Suck!" over and over. They were building to a loud roar as our pace continued to accelerate.

Suddenly, all at once, all of us, coupled and suspended before the audience's eyes, climaxed! My balls contracted spasmodically, spurting stream after stream of hot, gooey cum out of my deeply buried cock, flooding Bronwyn's pussy! Jason's cock exploded with spurt upon spurt of thick, hot cream deep into Bronwyn's bowels!

She could feel our cocks, held fully buried in her, swell, twitch and then fill her with cum. This blew her over the top of her own soaring, raging orgasm! As this happened, Bronwyn seized Dana's clit in her lips and slashed her nub with her tongue. Dana was blown over with her own swelling orgasm - she pulled Bronwyn's face tightly into her raging pussy, as if to swallow her whole, deep into her body. Dana had never experienced such an overwhelming orgasm! It was too much and she floated off, totally lost in lust.

Bronwyn was spasming violently, her whole body bucking and thrashing about! Her arms were flailing, her head and hair thrashing back and forth. She screamed in passion, over and over again. This, too, was the most intense orgasm Bronwyn had ever experienced! She was floating in lust, totally lost in the intense sensations coursing hotly throughout her body!

The audience was silent, awestruck at what they were witnessing and not wishing to damage the moment by making any sound whatsoever. They watched intently!

Our coupled group, suspended as we were, swayed gently in the air. We continued to rotate for all the audience to see our every twitch, hear our every moan, our every heaving breath.

Our mutual pleasure was awesome. It could never have reached this peak without the buildup that had occurred over the past two weeks. And, floating in the air, interconnected by our sexes as we were, greatly enhanced the level of passion we each achieved! This would never have reached such heights with our bodies on hard surfaces, even a soft one like a bed. No, this was sensual perfection! The audience knew it and stared with reverence!

But, the performance wasn't over!

As the swaying stopped and we simply rotated slowly, we began the descent. The Thompson twins were waiting, standing anxiously on their boxes, their rigid cocks signaling greetings to Bronwyn! She knew this was approaching, sensing our descent, so she was ready to reach out to each of them as we settled exactly into the correct position allowing her to stroke lovingly on their swollen, warm shafts. The smile on her face was something to behold!

She cupped under their ball sacks, gently squeezing and lifting. Her fingers crawled up and wrapped around each of their cocks and slowly moved her hands up and down, feeling their warmth and softness on the surface and their firmness at the core. She looked up and smiled warmly at each of them, in turn, squeezing each cock as she did so, giving them her message of love and lust! Quite a combination!

Dana was beginning to revive. The twins were positioned such that they could fondle her breasts and immediately, given the opportunity to do so, did! Dana began to rotate her pussy gently on Bronwyn's mouth again and Bron eased her tongue between Dana's labia, searching.

Bronwyn also very slowly resumed her rocking motion on Jason's and my cock, which had hardened again in place, never having slipped out of Bronwyn's ass and pussy. We started in again, but now with the full complement of players in Bronwyn's fantasy!

Interesting, that even with all the sexual release the four of us had all experienced that day, not one of us was yet fully sated. None of us would be until Bronwyn was! And it was clear she wasn't, yet!

She grabbed the twins' cocks more firmly and jerked them more rapidly. They, young and more easily excitable, were leaning back with their shoulders, while their hips were thrust forward toward Bronwyn. The pace of her stroking increased along with the pressure of her grip on their turgid members! Her tongue lashed at Dana's pussy. Up and down, back and forth her tongue flitted, stirring the honey pot! Dana's juices flowed freely as she held Bronwyn's head against her soon to explode hot pussy!

Bronwyn's rocking on our penises got faster and faster and we all could sense the explosion about to overcome all of us...It was breathtaking to even contemplate, let alone experience!

All of a sudden, wham!

Bronwyn arched her back and rocked her hips faster and harder! She moaned loudly! The sensations coursing through her were taking complete control of her body, the rumblings of her orgasm, deep at the base of her spine, began to erupt immediately as she let out a low, guttural, "Aaaaaauuuuuuughhhhhh!" that grew louder and louder, until everyone in the audience stopped whatever they were doing, turned and just stared, open-mouthed!

The sensation, beginning at the base of her spine, quickly ran up her back into her neck, and across her chest, making her nipples harder and even more sensitive. Her stomach knotted, while simultaneously, the muscles in her legs and arms contracted. While all these sensations were rapidly engulfing her entire body, she held her last thrust, firmly onto our cocks. Bronwyn's hips arched violently, every muscle in her body taught. Her breath held, until suddenly all these sensations moved rapidly throughout her body and simultaneously exploded deep in her cunt.

With that and her last 'Auuughhh' just tapering off, she renewed it with yet another deep and loud, "Aaaaugh! Oh Myyyyyy God!... I'm cum... mmm... ing again!" she screamed as the spasms took over. At the end of each one she relaxed back down, only to arch again and thrust even harder onto our cocks as yet another orgasm consumed every part of her body.