Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband continues enjoying wife & friends.
2.2k words
3.96
56.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randand
Randand
10 Followers

I suggested a quick shower and you said you thought that it would be a tight squeeze for all of us in the new shower, but that it would be worth a try. We all moved into our bedroom and I got the water going. When it was the right temperature, we all squeezed in. There wasn't enough room for anything but rinsing and soaping up then rinsing off, but we spent some time soaping each other up and having 3 gorgeous naked, slippery women at my finger tips was heaven. Having 3 sets of hands groping and soaping me up was an experience I will never forget. I was rock hard again before I stepped out to retrieve towels for us all. after I was dry, I beckoned first Melissa, then Nina and finally you out of the shower one by one and dried each of you off, finishing by wrapping you each in the towels.

As we made our way back to the living room, I slipped into the kitchen and opened the 2nd bottle of wine, restocked the snack tray and brought it in to where the 3 of you were seated. After a short snack break, you rose and letting the towel slip from your body, you made your way up onto the table. As I began to work on your back and shoulders, I could feel you relax and settle into the table. I softly said "thank you" and you turned your head to look me in the eye and said, "we're not done yet."

As I looked at you questioningly, you spoke to Nina and told her of my toys in my green overnight bag. You told her where I had them hidden under the bed and told her to go get them. Nina jumped up , towel falling away, and ran naked into our bedroom to retrieve the bag. When she returned she was rummaging through it and gave a "aha" and pulled out "Jake", the large cock shaped dildo that we use in our sex play. She handed the bag and the rest of its contents to Melissa and plopped down on the couch and began running Jake up and down the slit of her pussy.

Melissa rummage in the bag and retrieved my pair of nipple clamps, some rope and then found the harness that "Jake" fit on. She immediately put it on and positioned the Rubber knob that Jake attached to protruding from her pubic bone. It looked like a little orange dick. She scooted over to Nina and quickly talked her out of Jake. She attached "him" to the orange knob with a sucking snap sound and she stood to admire her new appendage. She shook him at Nina and pushed her hips forwards towards Nina's face, telling her to "suck me Baby".

Nina moved forward and took the head of Jake into her mouth as Melissa stroked in and out. She then pushed Nina back on to the couch and knelt between her spread legs. After a couple of awkward pushes, she lodged the Head of her "cock" into the opening of Nina's pussy. Then with one heave of her hips, she drove Jake into Nina's pussy until it was buried to the balls. Nina's eyes snapped open wide as she felt Jake's length and girth fill her. She hadn't realized how big he was.

Melissa didn't give her a chance to get to comfortable though, as she withdrew smoothly and then plunged in to the hilt again. Without any formality, Melissa moved hard, fast and deep into Nina's straining pussy. The size of Jake and the aggressive assault on her wide stretched pussy had Nina cumming in moments. Her legs curled up and her belly hardened as she began to grunt and pant through what appeared to be an intense orgasm.

As all this was going on, it was hard to stay focused on your massage, but it did inspire me to try some new things. As I finished working on your back and shoulders and moved down into your lower back and buttocks, I squirted and extra amount of massage oil onto your butt and down your crack. As I moved further down and concentrated on your butt, I ran the side of my hand up and down through your crack with a fair amount of pressure. This opened you up more and the oil ran into and around your anal opening and vaginal opening as well.

I teased you for a while with the tips of my fingers massaging around your opening and even took the lips of your vagina in my fingers and massaged each one individually until they were puffy and full of blood. I then moved on down to your legs, working the big muscles in your thighs with deep penetrating moves. The tension was leaving your legs and as I moved to your calves, your legs relaxed more and seemed to fall open slightly. I then began to concentrate on your feet.

Slowly, yet deeply working my thumbs into the arches, I could feel the congestion in the tissue and worked them hard to break it up. I massaged the outside perimeters of both feet before finishing up with your toes. Gently massaging them until all the congestion left them as well. I slowly worked my way back up your legs and began to work on your butt again. This time my fingers worked their way into your crevice and I kneaded the muscular ring around your anal opening.

As I felt it soften, I began to work my middle finger slowly and gently into your backdoor. You groan and lift your butt up towards my hand, letting me know that you approved. When my finger was all the way inside you, I began to move it in a circular motion, massaging the walls of your anal cavity. The muscle ring around your opening continued to soften more and I added my index finger. As a worked my fingers inside your ass, I could see you pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I turned my hand slightly and slid my ring finger and little finger into your pussy and the moan you let out again indicated your approval. I then went to work moving my hand in and out of your body. Your butt slowly raised up off the table as if you were trying to get more.

I reached under your upraised pelvis with my other hand and found your clit. I began rolling it between my fingers and this combined with my assault on your ass and pussy, sent you into a convulsing orgasm, that caused your legs to snap shut and your asshole and pussy to clamp down on my hand until it was over. You rolled onto your back and spread your legs and asked me to eat your pussy until you came again. I readily complied, and it didn't take long until you were in the throes of another orgasm, this time centered in your clit.

When things calmed down a bit, I looked up to discover that Melissa and Nina were no longer in the room with us. I helped you up off the table and we headed for the back bedroom in search of them. It turned out that after Melissa had fucked Nina with Jake, they had looked for more toys in the bag and discovered the ropes we use. the way the ropes were looped and tied indicated to them that there must be some sort of method or hardware to hook them to, so they had retired to our room to look for the hardware. They had found the hooks in the ceiling and now it was Melissa's turn.

Nina had tied her hands over her head(like I do to you) and had figured out the feet in stirrups angle with the other two hooks. She was pulling down on the center of the rope which lifted Melissa's plump ass up off the bed, and Nina was jamming her hips and Jake, into Melissa's upturned pussy. She was burying him to the hilt with every stroke and Melissa was taking everything she could give.

I quickly got up on the bed behind them both and reached in to feel Jake slipping and sliding in and out of Melissa. She was literally frothing at the mouth(the mouth of her pussy that is) and I coated my fingers with her juice and the found her tight little asshole. I unceremoniously shoved two fingers into her asshole at the same time Nina drove Jake deeply into her pussy. I could feel Melissa's asshole snap tightly around my fingers and felt the inner walls of her rectum clench them as she howled and came.

Both Nina and I continued our assault on her ass and pussy until she couldn't take anymore and began thrashing back and forth in her bonds trying to escape the dual impalement. As we both withdrew from her abused body, she slumped down as much as her bonds would allow and with a deep relaxing breath, said. "someone untie me." Nina removed the ropes from her feet and allowed her legs to fall back on to the bed. I untied her hands and started to back off the bed when I heard your voice say, " Andy likes the ropes. I think it's his turn to feel some good old fashioned female domination. Don't you girls?" Before the question had finished, all three of you are on me.

Hands tied over my head, feet looped into the stirrup-like ends of the ropes suspended from the ceiling. You dig out the last piece of rope from the bag and as Nina & Melissa watch, you whip it across my upturned ass a couple of times before attaching it to the center of the rope that is stretched across the ceiling from hook to hook. You then look to Melissa and tell her that you think she ought to try out Jake on my ass. As you say those words, you lean back towards the end of the bed and as you pull on the rope you attached, my feet are pulled further back towards my head and my ass is raised almost a foot off the bed. Melissa quickly wrestles the strap-on off of Nina's hips and straps it around her own.

I immediately clench up thinking of her ramming that thing in me, but I was premature in my thinking, as she instead, straddled my chest and proceeded to shove Jake into my mouth with her husky instructions "suck my cock, bitch!" I opened my mouth and she plunged Jake as far back into my throat as I could stand and then some. I could taste her pussy juices left on Jake from her recent fucking by Nina. Melissa really got into the butch dyke role, grabbing me by the hair and yanking my head forward as she rammed Jake in and out of my mouth with her hips.

From her trying to force him into my throat so far, it didn't take long for a thick coating of saliva to form on Jake. As she pulled him from my mouth, a long strand of thick, gooey saliva followed. I guess she took it as a sign, as she then scooted down my chest, positioned Jake at the entrance of my asshole and after telling you to pull back on the ropes some more, started to push Jake into me. At first she just pushed the head in and out, until I had opened up and relaxed.

My asshole began secreting its own lubrication and with each stroke she pushed Jake further and further up my stretched asshole. She then discovered that because you had pulled the rope down so far from the ceiling hooks, that she could take hold of them and pull down even more, thus raising my ass further up off the bed. She then simply leaned forward, putting all her weight onto the rope, using the rope to support her upper body and then proceeded to fuck me furiously with Jake.

My cock was rock hard and pointed straight at my chin. You and Nina both reached in and one of you grabbed my cock and the other grabbed my balls and proceeded to masturbate me in time with Melissa's thrusts into my ass. It didn't take long, and when you reached up and pinched my nipples, my cock began to spurt its white cream all the way up over my head onto the pillow and into my face. Melissa continued to pound me with Jake as you and Nina pumped and pumped my swollen cock and balls until I began to beg for "no more".

As Melissa finally relented and pulled Jake from my asshole, you and Nina let go of my balls and cock and Melissa allowed the rope to relax and my ass and legs to fall back to the bed. The three of you untied me and as I rolled off the bed and stood shakily, the three of you met in the middle of the bed for kisses and hugs. Even after just cumming so hard, the sight of 3 beautiful, naked women, embracing, breasts against breasts, smooth satin skin against skin, sent electric charges to my genitals. My cock jerked at the sight and began to harden all over again.

Randand
Randand
10 Followers