Fantasy Fulfilled or Only a Dream?

Story Info
She awakens as her fantasy is to be fulfilled.
1.6k words
3.86
23.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange noise awakened me, a noise that I have never heard in association with my house. A moment of panic set in when I opened my eyes and yet could not see, quickly realizing that something covered them. I tried to bring my hands to my face to remove what was covering my eyes, only to discover that though I could move them some, it wasn't enough to bring them to my face.

I quickly forgot about the noise that had awakened me as I discovered that my arms, stretched above my head, my hands tangled in something. I also realized that there was something around my ankles. Moving my legs, I found that I could move them only so far. I could get up onto my knees in a way that my ass was in the air and my head, shoulders and breasts were still against the mattress.

I was able to push my upper body up some so that I could turn my head without rubbing my face against the mattress. That is when I heard the voices.

"See, Mac, she is already in position for us. Good girl."

I heard a man's voice say while another laughed. I calmed myself as I told myself that I was only dreaming of the one fantasy that I have that I really wished would come true. It was strange though that I could smell things, things I don't normally smell in my house, not that I ever remembered smelling anything in my dreams before. I could smell burnt oil; gas and the air had a faint mustiness to it. It was all familiar; I knew this place.

The laughter had a slight echo as though I were in a large open building. I then heard a door open and close somewhere behind me. I listened to the approach of footsteps as the man who had spoke before began talking again.

"Sam! I hoped that you were going to make it. We don't get this opportunity everyday. I know that you had your doubts. Good to see you could make it. Now that we are all here, do either of you gentlemen have a preference of where you wish to start?"

Start what, I wondered as I felt a shiver run though my body. Was it one of excitement, fear or both? If I had to guess, I would have to have said both.

The shiver was not the only thing I felt. I could feel a heat begin to build between my legs as I could feel my pussy get wet. That is when I realized that I had nothing covering my body. I sleep naked but I do normally have a sheet or something covering me.

My arms and legs were beginning to tire, so I began to lower myself back down onto the mattress when I heard the man again.

"No! Get back up like you were!"

Shakily I rose back up. Still thinking this is a dream, I smiled to myself as I felt the moisture slip between my pussy lips to my clit.

"I'll take her ass first." I heard another of the men say, which caused me to moan.

"I want her mouth that leaves you with her pussy, Bill."

This is better than I had imagined before, I thought to myself. This way, I could have three holes fucked instead of just two, why I had not thought of that before.

"Alright then, seems we are ready to take our positions." I heard from the one who had spoken first that they called Bill.

I felt one of them slide under me and assumed it was Bill. As he passed under my breasts, I could feel his tongue on my already hard nipples.

Other hands gripped my hips and I tried to push backwards to meet him. Bill's hands on my ribs held me still. Fingers threaded into my hair as I felt the tip of Sam's cock at my lips.

The man behind me pushed his cock into my pussy, thrusting into me a couple of time before pulling out and pressing into my ass.

When the hard swollen cock pressed all the way into my ass, I tried to cry out. Sam, who pulled my mouth over his hard cock, taking me to the base of it, stifled my cry. The head of his cock pushed against my throat as he held me there until I needed air.

Sam raised his hips off the mattress enough that the tip of his cock was at the opening of my pussy. Mac had pulled half way out of me, when he thrust forwards; he pushed me down over Bill's cock.

It was a bit awkward at first and a little confusing. I couldn't figure out if I needed to push my ass towards Mac or push my pussy over Bill. Sam was holding my head still as he fucked my mouth.

Once a rhythm was set, I got lost in the combined sensations. None of the acts were new to me in and by themselves, the act of doing all three at once brought me instantly to an orgasm of the likes I had never felt.

My nipples and breasts were pinched, bitten, twisted, and kneaded. Anything that Bill could think of to do to them I think he did.

There were so many sounds that my over loaded senses could not keep track of them all. There were the slurping sounds of me sucking at the cock that fucked my mouth, the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin and moans and grunts of pleasure from all four of us.

It did not take long for me to cum as they fucked my holes. I felt as though for a few minutes I was having continuous orgasms. The base of Bill's cock and his balls were drenched as I came on him.

Within a couple of minutes, Sam slammed himself hard against my face forcing his cock even deeper into my throat as he shot his cum in me. I could feel the heat of it as it slid down my throat before I could taste and savor it. I licked him as best as I could while he held my nose pressed into his lower abdomen. As his throbbing lessened, he began to move slowly in and out of my mouth. I moaned, as I finally was able to taste his cum as the last bits oozed from the slit in the head of his cock.

I can feel the tension in both of the other two men as there hard cocks ready to blow inside of me. I can feel the pressure already at the brink inside of me as both men blow. Their cocks throb alternately. My insides convulsed rapidly to both. I can feel my ass fill with Mac's hot sperm as it coats the inside of my ass. Bill's thick cum is mixing with mine as it slips past and around his cock.

I can't believe that my body still hungers for more as their still hard cocks slip from my holes and they reposition themselves.

Taking all three again, I came at least three times before they were ready to empty themselves into my hungry orifices again. This time they did soften, each one stayed where they were and continued to slow fuck the hole they were in until they were almost as hard as they were the first two times.

Again, they pulled from me; my body still wanted more and seemed impatient as it waited for them to get into their new positions.

By now, we were quickly getting a rhythm going. It took longer this time, the first round had lasted about five minutes, and the second was a few minutes longer. I felt that we had exceeded the length of time the second round took and my body was starting to tire and feel well used. If not for the other men's cum, I felt as though my poor pussy would be dry and raw. I wondered if my asshole would ever close completely again. My nipples felt sore and hot.

I didn't feel as though I could come anymore and didn't. I did have a couple of very intense dry orgasms. Just as I felt that I could not take anymore, Sam who was now in my ass gave a final deep thrust as his cum pumped into me. As Sam pulled from my ass, Bill came in my mouth and pulled out before his cock emptied itself in my throat. He rubbed the oozing head of his cock against my lips and all over exposed parts of my face. I could feel his hand as he milked himself, making sure he coated all of my face that he could. He ran his fingers over my face, rubbing the creamy stuff into my skin. He then pressed his fingers into my mouth, one at a time, which I sucked clean.

Mac still thrusting into my pussy began pulling me hard down onto his cock. His fingers bite into my hips as he growled and shot his cum deep inside of me.

I moaned as I rolled over onto my back. I opened my eyes to the morning sun peeping through the bedroom blinds. I groaned as I felt a deep hunger in my body. Slowly I raised, my body slightly aching to which I thought I must have had a restless night and not slept well.

In those first few moments of waking I briefly wondered, was it real or only a dream?