Fantasy Island

Story Info
Wife gets everything she wants on her birthday.
6.3k words
4.36
102.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ethan
Ethan
46 Followers

His Story:

My wife and I have been married for nearly 15 years and we've enjoyed many sexual adventures. Our sex life has always been full and we've both been open to new things. We have a couple of unwritten rules for living out some of our fantasies. We only engage in activities together and we both have to agree to participate. Abiding by these rules is easy when you have a sexy vixen for a wife like I do. Joy is 110 pounds of pure sexual energy.

At 5'4" tall, my strawberry-blonde wife is a knockout. She has very full C-cup breasts, which come together to form an enticing valley of cleavage. She always wears blouses and tops that accentuate her tits. I love watching other men try to talk to her without getting caught ogling her chest. Her breasts, sitting there high and proud and with just the right amount of jiggle - well, it's enough to drive a tit-man like me crazy with lust.

Working as an EMT, Joy keeps herself in great shape. She runs 12 to 15 miles a week and is also a part-time aerobics instructor. Her tummy is washboard perfect and her bottom is divine. At 35, her tanned frame easily puts to shame many of the high-school girls that, as a teacher, I work around everyday. Yes, I thank my lucky stars that I'm married to a goddess.

Joy is my inspiration to stay in shape too. I'm 6'1", 185 .lbs and I absolutely hate to exercise but I put 100 or more miles on my bike every week in good weather and I try to hit the weights a few times too. The push-ups and sit-ups I do every day get monotonous but the way my wife shows her appreciation makes it all worthwhile. Though I'm told my golfer's tan and blonde hair make me attractive, I'm not even remotely tempted to stray. Why should I? I can truly say that with Joy, all my dreams have come true. And lucky for me, any new dreams have a good possibility of coming true too.

Recently, Joy woke me as she came in from a 24-hour shift at the ambulance company where she works. Her method of waking me was to lick and suck my cock until it reached its 7 inches in length and nearly 6 inches in girth.

"Have I mentioned lately that I adore you?" I asked as I moaned from the feeling of my cock being caressed by her velvety throat.

"Mmm... Howdy Cowboy," she purred. "Give a girl a ride?"

Joy's mock southern accent always gets my motor running.

"Why shore ma'am. I'd be more 'n happy to oblige." I returned in my best country boy tongue.

I drew her naked and recently showered body up to mine and kissed her bow-shaped lips and explored her delicious mouth. I rolled over on top of her and began to explore her body when she grabbed my arms and said: "No time for that cowboy." She pulled my cock toward her already wet snatch and said those wonderful words. "Fuck me now!!"

The swollen head of my cock slid partway between the silky-wet lips of her cunt and she mouthed a nearly silent "Ohhhh" as I slowly teased my way into her. I stopped and pulled my cock out and again inserted just the head inside her warm wet slit. I absolutely love the feeling of penetrating her tight cunt. A third removal and penetration caused Joy to wrap her legs around my back and whimper:

"Ethan, please! Fuck me now! Gawd, I need it so..."

I plunged deeply into her steaming slit and the rest of her pleading was replaced by and intake of air and "Oh... yessssssss... Oh...gawd... yessssssssssss."

Joy frequently cums within the first few seconds of fucking and all the signs were there that Joy would be having her first fabulous orgasm very soon. Her nipples were swollen, her cunt was juicing, her hips were rocking rhythmically with my thrust and she was beginning to squirm beneath me. I slammed my wet pole deep into her frothing pussy and felt her cunt muscles begin to spasm. She locked her legs around my waist and pulled her hips off the bed as I continued my assault. Stroke, after cunt stretching stroke, my balls slapped her ass until she screamed my name and ground her pubic mound into me.

"Ethannnnnnnnnn... Yessssss... Oh Geez, fuck yes, cum... fuck yes... yes... cumming... yesss!"

I felt her girl cum wash over my cock and I switched into low gear and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. In a few seconds she said: "Let me roll over." And I pulled all but the head of my cock out of her dripping cunt. Joy rolled over to her stomach and raised her ass as she got on her knees. I love to hold her waist and fuck her hard "doggie style." Joy says she can feel me so deep this way. Looking down at her perfect ass I was overcome by lust. Joy's usual sex chatter brought me out of my trance.

"If you could have any fantasy in the world," Joy asked over her shoulder. "What would it be?"

"I guess I'd have to ask for two of you Joy," I moaned as my cock disappeared beneath her wonderful bottom. "Because right now I don't know whether to eat you or fuck you."

With that, I fucked my beautiful wife as hard and as fast as ever. Her luscious ass cheeks quivered with each cunt probing thrust. Joy cried out as my cock-head swelled and I shot my load deep inside her beautiful body.

"Oh gawd... yessss. So deep... yesss... yessssss" she hissed as she came again with me.

Joy purred contentedly until my softening cock slipped out of her steaming snatch.

"Thanks Cowboy." She said as she fell off to sleep.

Evidently, she was dreaming of ways to make my fantasies come true. Very soon she would satisfy yet another one.

Her Story:

Ethan and I are truly living a fairy-tale. I fell in love with him practically the first time I saw him. Ethan's sister Kay is my best friend and has been since junior high school. I was always in awe of her hunky older brother. When I was a sophomore, Ethan injured his knee playing baseball and couldn't drive. Since I was one of the first in my class to have a driver's license and I was already driving Kay around, I offered to help Ethan get to school. To my surprise he accepted. One thing led to another and soon we had a budding romance.

Ethan adores me. I know this because he tells me, and anyone else who'll listen, often. What he doesn't know is that I adore him too. He's very intelligent, good natured and loving. He teaches math and chemistry and coaches the baseball team at our old high school. He's also gorgeous and a great lover. Ethan is so humble; he probably doesn't realize that he's such a big stud. Yes, his cock is amazing. It's huge! My hunky husband knows how to use it too. In fact, I think he spends a lot of time figuring out new ways to please me with it.

Years ago, Ethan introduced me to "pyramids." He sticks his big cock in me and gets it nice and wet and then he begins. The way it works is that he gives me a burst of hard fast strokes with his cock. Each burst is a one stroke more than the last. He rests for a few seconds between the bursts and when he reaches 30 or 35 strokes, he begins to decrease the number of thrusts. In a few minutes, the whole thing starts over again. This technique makes me cum so much that I have nearly passed out from the "pyramid treatment."

The other day I came in from a long shift at the emergency service where I work. I grabbed a shower and then I jumped Ethan's bones. He was lying there in the bed naked with those tanned muscles and this boyish look on his face. I just had to have him. He stuck his big dick in me and I was instantly in heaven. I was so in lust for him that I came almost immediately. I like to ask Ethan about his fantasies during sex. That way, I can find out what is on his mind. This time, Ethan jokingly told me that he wishes I had a twin. Now, I don't have a biological twin sister - but there is someone that fits the bill in practically every other way - Ethan's sister Kay.

Kay and I have been friends since Junior High School. We've shared our secrets with each other for years. Kay and I have the same build from bra-size to shoe-size (which is handy for borrowing clothes.) The only real differences are that I'm almost a year older and she is a true blonde while my strawberry blonde locks get help from a bottle. Kay owns a small gym here in our town and she teaches 2 or 3 fitness classes each day. Her tits are just like mine, firm and full. Her stomach is washboard perfect and her cute butt is very tight. Of course, she has access to tanning beds at her gym and keeps a nice glow year-round. Occasionally, I fill in for her in one of her aerobics classes. With my hair up, some of the people in her classes can't tell us apart.

Kay and I shared our one-and-only lesbian experience too. In high school, I was comforting her in the breakup with a guy she thought was her true love. We pilfered some wine from my mom's ample supply and got pleasantly drunk as we went from crying over the guy to laughing at his loss. One thing led to another and we eventually got involved in some heavy kissing and touching. We haven't done that again since but ever since that day, Kay will usually greet me or say goodbye with a kiss on the lips, something we didn't do before. I fantasize about her frequently.

Kay has had a string of less than satisfying relationships. I think many of her guys have been intimidated by her looks and her independence. Face it; she's drop-dead gorgeous, runs a successful business and she knows what she wants out of life. That's more than enough to send most men running for their security blankets. If only there was another guy as loving and confident as my Ethan.

Ethan's joke about the twin had set my mind in motion. I wanted to bring Kay into our bedroom for both of us to enjoy. In order to play by our rules, Ethan had to agree. I just had to find a way to make sure he did. While I usually don't try to manipulate my gorgeous guy, I figured the hot sex we could have would have Ethan thanking his lucky stars I did.

Kay's Story:

I am the luckiest girl in the world - unless you're talking about men. I turned a hobby into a career and I live a pretty nice life because of it. Not long after high school I had the opportunity to buy the gym where I had worked as an instructor for a few years. The owners were family friends and my dad helped me get a loan to buy the place. Fitness crazes over the next 15 years helped me pay off the mortgage and I now have a very successful business.

My best friend Joy helps me from time to time. If I need a few hours or even a day off I can usually work it out with Joy. Her schedule as an EMT for a local emergency service is fairly flexible. She works a lot of 24-on/24-off shifts, which means she's available several times a week if I need her. In addition to Joy, I have a few high school and college guys and girls that work part-time. Oddly enough, it was Joy who unknowingly got me into physical fitness as a career.

After a near sexual experience with Joy, I turned to aerobics and fitness as a way to burn off the sexual yearnings I was having for her. I definitely like men but something about Joy is so alluring. She exudes sex. Her green eyes, full lips and fantastic body get you looking but it's the whole package that mesmerizes you. Joy always looks great. Her hair looks wonderful even when it's pulled up in a ponytail. Her skin is flawless and she rarely wears more in the way of make-up than some lipstick, eye shadow and a little mascara. Joy is always dressed impeccably but whatever she has on is always sexy too. Any day of the week you will find her in a matching bra and panty set. Quite often, the panties will be little thongs or lacy v-cuts. To top it off, her Chanel perfume is wonderful. Yes in deed, I've had the hots for my best friend for 20 years.

To further complicate my love life (or the lack of one), Joy married my brother. There are a lot of things about that relationship that had me in the gym pumping iron or trying to wear out the stair-master. First, with Joy married to my brother, the prospects of having a threesome with her and her guy wasn't looking too good. Second, I have another dirty little secret. I'm in lust with Ethan.

Ethan and I grew up in fairly open and loving household. Our parents were very relaxed about sex and nudity and they tried to instill similar beliefs in us. My dad was very adoring of my mother and he set a good example for Ethan. Ethan grew into the sweetest guy you've ever met. He was always very protective and respectful of me growing up. Not so protective as to scare off my boyfriends - just enough that all the guys at school knew to treat me right. I've dated some nice guys but none compare to Ethan. Added to my lust is the fact that I've seen him naked more than a few times...well, let's just say my friend Joy is indeed a lucky girl.

So, while I've dated lots of guys, eventually I end up alone in my room frigging my clit myself while visions of my best friend or my brother fill my head. Of course, working out at the gym to the point of exhaustion helps some. Sooner or later, morning comes and I wake to those same fantasies I eluded the night before. Pitiful huh? Well, I try. I date pretty regularly. None of the guys last too long though. I'm not sure if my hang-ups somehow screw up my relationships or if I just haven't met Mr. Right yet. Like I said, I keep trying.

The Real Story:

Friday morning Joy sidled up to Ethan on the couch and curled around him as he finished his coffee and read the newspaper.

"I know what I want for my birthday this weekend Ethan," she said with just a hint of a "daddy's girl" lilt in her voice.

"You do?" Ethan asked with a smirk knowing that he'd already bought her a gift. "And just what would that be?"

"I'd like to play a little game of Fantasy Island," she purred. "We lock the doors, close the blinds and I get whatever I want," she said as she nuzzled his ear.

"Mmm, sounds like fun. Do I get a preview of what your fantasy might be?" he asked.

"Well, no. Not exactly anyway," she said mysteriously.

"Just know that my fantasy begins when I lock the dead-bolt on the front door on Saturday and doesn't end until Sunday morning when we get out of bed." "Is that okay with you Ethan?"

"Of course, why would I object?" he asked innocently. "You're telling me I get to be locked up with my gorgeous wife and that I have to give in to her desires," he laughed. "Baby, I know your desires... and being locked up with you will be wonderful!"

"Good," she said. "Just one more thing. I've invited Kay over for dinner. I told her you'd be grilling up a batch of those ribs I like so much. Do you think you can handle that too?"

"Sure," Ethan replied. "Anything your heart desires."

Little did Ethan know, the desires of three hearts would be fulfilled on Saturday.

Joy jumped up and grabbed her purse. "You have a great day Ethan. I'm going to run by the gym and see Kay for a while. I'll see you tonight but don't get any naughty plans. I want you well rested for tomorrow night."

Ethan grinned and watched his sexy wife breeze out the door. "I'm definitely a lucky guy," he thought to himself.

Kay was working on the "health-shake" dispenser at the food-bar when Joy skipped into the gym. "What's up K.T.?" Joy asked cheerily.

"Aw, somebody put too much of the shake mix in the machine and clogged up the works. It's going to take forever to get it cleaned out," Kay said a little wearily. "You're looking good and chipper this morning. Is my brother keeping you happy?" she offered, perking up a little.

"Oh yes... definitely happy." Joy replied "And speaking of keeping me happy, you're coming to my birthday bash right?"

"Well of course, I wouldn't miss it. What time?" she asked.

"Why don't you come at six and help me get everything ready?," Joy asked hopefully. "And Kay, the theme for the party is Fantasy Island. Whatever I want... I get. Okay? We might play some games or something too. You up for anything?" Joy said holding her breath for her answer.

"Sure Joy, I'm up for anything... Fantasy Island eh? I don't have to dress as Tattoo do I?" Kay quipped.

"Nope, just wear something sexy and be there at six. I'll take care of the rest," Joy called as she headed out the door.

Kay spent the rest of the day and most of Saturday working at her gym. Her birthday gift for Joy had long been purchased. Around 4 p.m. she headed home to shower and change. She dressed in a matching white lace bra and panty set. A sheer blouse with several buttons undone and short blue skirt with an island print showed off her fabulous figure. A little make-up and a dab of perfume here and there and she was ready.

Kay decided to walk to Ethan and Joy's house. It wasn't a long walk from her townhouse and over the years Ethan had cleared a trail through the woods that separated the string of townhouses from the small subdivision. She entered the gate to their backyard and saw Ethan grilling on the patio. She thought it was funny that there were no other guests but she was pretty early.

"Hi, Ethan," she called as she made her way across the freshly mowed yard.

"Hey, Sis," Ethan returned as he cast an appreciative glance at his sexily clad younger sister. "Need help with that gift?" he asked referring to the box she carried.

"No, I've got it. Where's the birthday girl?"

Ethan told her that Joy was still getting ready and to put the gift on the hall table with his and to help herself to some wine or a drink. Kay did as he said and noticed along the way that the table was only set for three.

"Ethan, I guess it's just us three for dinner?" Kay asked as she returned with a glass of Chardonnay and a cold beer for Ethan.

"I guess so," he replied "Joy told me she was inviting you for dinner. She never mentioned anyone else."

"I guess I just misunderstood," said Kay. "She said "birthday bash" and I pictured a party."

At that precise moment Joy stepped out onto the patio. She was dressed immaculately in a sheer white blouse and a short blue skirt with an island print. In fact, she was dressed exactly like Kay.

"Hi Kay," she said as she crossed the patio to where she sat. "Been here long?

"Uh... no, actually I just got here." Kay grinned a little nervously.

Joy bent and kissed Kay on the lips. Kay was surprised when she detected Joy's perfume. It wasn't her normal Chanel; it was Vanilla Musk, the perfume that she always wore herself. Joy grinned at Kay as she studied her. Joy was dressed EXACTLY like her - down to the lipstick color and the nail polish. They looked like twins.

Ethan actually did a double take when Joy came out onto the patio. Joy did look exactly like Kay. At first he considered that it was just a coincidence that they were dressed similarly. As he looked closer, he saw that there was no way they could have accidentally ended up this way. His stomach knotted a bit when he realized what Joy had in mind. Unless he was very much off the mark, Joy intended to bring his sister into their bedroom tonight... his own lovely sister who had fueled so many boyhood fantasies. For a second, he found it hard to catch his breath. His heart pounded in his throat and he felt a surge of adrenaline make his whole body feel electrified. He tried to steady his hands enough to remove the slabs of ribs from the grill. He took the platter and headed for the kitchen trying to get a grip on his emotions along the way.

"Just what are you up to Joy?" Kay asked trying put a friendly lilt in her voice.

Kay laughed and said: "It's my birthday and I want to have a little fun. You said you'd be up for anything didn't you?"

"Well, I'm not sure what is going on here but I AM here to help you celebrate your birthday - old woman," Kay said as she held up her wine glass for a toast. "Here's to having a little fun."

Joy grabbed Kay by the hand and led her inside. Kay had quickly concluded that Joy had something sexual in mind. She decided just as quickly to relax and see where this went. After all, many of her sexual fantasies lived at this address.

Ethan
Ethan
46 Followers
12