Fantasy Island Ch. 01

Story Info
Man catches his wife receiving pleasure from another.
2.1k words
3.91
85.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always considered myself a pervert, but I accept that. I have this hot neighbor who lives alone. She's pretty well off, cause she drives a nice car. But what I really noticed is how sexy she dresses and how often she walks around her apartment naked. And believe me I take notice every time she does.

See my front door is right across from her's and we both have screen doors. Mine is a security door while hers is a normal screen door. Now if I stand in front of mine, you can't see me. But you can see right into her apartment through her screen door. I know this because I take great pleasure in watching her walk around her apartment butt naked almost all the time.

One day I come home from work and I see her door is open, but I don't see her. So I let myself into my own home and head for my bedroom. Now as I approach my bedroom door I hear strange sounds. Moans and groans are coming through the door. Almost immediately, anger boils inside me at the thought of my wife cheating on me. So I walk up to the door, push it open and what I see freezes me in my tracks.

On the bed I see my wife with no clothes on, lying on her back. But instead of a man, I see my hot neighbor with her face buried in between my wife's legs. They're so wrapped up in what they're doing they don't notice me. My mind starts to swim. I don't know how to react, but I find myself slowly backing up and closing the door a bit so I can still peek through.

Now all sorts of ideas are swimming through my mind. But I can't stop staring at the bed. My wife has her eyes closed and she's moaning ever so softly as Tina, my hot neighbor lashes hungrily at her pussy. Her tongue is sliding up one side of her shaven pussy, and back down the other side making slow passes over her clit. Instinctively my hand drops to my crotch and begins to massage my dick that's getting harder and harder.

Tina's tongue never comes to a complete stop, it slides up the left side, flicks my wife's clit back and forth, then slides down the right side. Her left hand is constantly massaging my wife, Angela's, supple right breast, squeezing it softly and pinching the nipple.

I watch as Tina's tongue begins to slide up the middle of Angela's pussy. Lapping up the love juices that are oozing out of her. She slides her right hand over and starts to tease the rim of Angela's butt.

Without even noticing, I've unzipped my pants and now have my fully erect dick in my hand as I start slowly stroking it up and down while I watch the show in front of me. I'm thinking I should probably be mad that my wife is cheating on me, but watching her beautiful body squirm underneath the soft probing tongue of Tina just makes me want her more. I've always wondered what it looked like when I was the one sliding my tongue deep inside her pussy, and now I get to see it first hand.

I find myself breathing heavier, as Tina slides her middle finger inside Angela's now soaking wet pussy lips. She slides it in and twists it as she sucks softly on her clit. Her long finger disappears up to the knuckle then slides back out. I watch her tongue start at the bottom of Angela's pussy and slide upwards as she takes her finger out and heads further south.

I'm stroking my dick even harder as I watch Tina stick her pussy-wet finger slowly into Angela's butt hole. All I can think about is, wanting to be sucking on my wife's pussy as Tina fingers her ass. My dick starts to swell even harder as my balls draw up tight. I'm so ready to cum I have to let go of myself just to keep from losing it.

I hear Tina tell Angela to turn over. Angela obeys and turns onto her knees waving her ass in the air. Tina caresses her body, sliding her hands down her back slowly. She reaches her butt cheeks and spreads them while kissing the top of her butt. She licks her tailbone then slowly lowers her mouth to her ass and slides her tongue inside. Quick, dart like motions that look like she's stabbing her butt with a small dick.

At this point I lose my mind and I start stroking my dick like I was a sex-starved teenager again. My dick feels so hot in my hand as drops of pre-cum start dripping out. I'm dreaming about having my tongue in Tina's butt while she's tongue fucking my wife's butt.

Tina starts using her finger to fuck Angela's pussy while she licks her butt. Angela starts to moan even louder as the sweet smell of sex starts coming through the door. By now I'm so horny I don't care if I cum all upside the wall. I start pounding my meat like there's no tomorrow.

Just as I'm thinking it can't get any better then this, Tina take's her tongue out of Angela's butt long enough to say, Don't just stand there watching, you might as well come help. I'm floored. Apparently my jacking off and grunting had alerted them to my presence. But instead of stopping, I had been invited to join in. I didn't hesitate to burst through the door and head for the bed.

As I approached the bed, Angela turned around and panted, high honey. I just mumbled, high as a kite, and proceeded to undress and join them on the bed.

I knelt down behind Tina and immediately began to burry my face between her legs. She arched her back and presented her ass to me as if she could read my mind. I licked her cheeks in circles, making smaller and smaller circles teasing her on my way to my target. The smell of dripping wet pussy and hot ass just turned me on even more, making my dick pulsate with my heartbeat.

Having reached the hole of my choosing, I licked the outside of her butt, making her push back with anticipation. Not wanting to rush the moment, moved lower, dragging my tongue from the bottom of her pussy back up to her butt hole. Her pussy tasted so warm and sweet. I used the excess lubrication to help my tongue slowly slide inside her tight hole making her moan loudly.

Angela must have been getting close to cumming cause she started moaning even louder and the bed began to bounce as she thrust and gyrated to the rhythm of Tina's tongue and fingers.

Taking a page from Tina's own book, I started fingering her pussy as I licked her butt. I started with my middle finger, slowly sliding it in and out of the dripping wet pussy. I added a second finger as I felt Tina get more turned on. As I slid my fingers into her pussy, I used my thumb to rub her clit. Back and forth, back and forth with my thumb as my tongue continued to stab and stab her butt hole.

Angela, not being able to take it anymore, started to squeal as Tina slid her fingers inside her pussy faster and faster. Sensing Angela was about to cum, Tina took her other hand and started rubbing Angela's clit at a feverish pace. Angela began to pant Oh God, Oh God, and let out a long yessssss as her body began to twitch. Her pussy lips clamping down on Tina's fingers.

The act of Angela cumming, and my assault on her clit and asshole, sent Tina into orgasmic fits of her own. As my tongue slid in her crack, I felt her rim tighten. Her pussy lips grabbed at my fingers like a hungry child. Her clit pulsated under my thumb. I was in heaven.

Angela having finished her first cum, turned around and slid on her back under Tina until she reached my throbbing dick. Just as Tina's pussy was beginning to relax and let go of my fingers, Angela slid her tongue from the head of my dick down the shaft until she reached my balls. She sucked on my balls and all I could do was moan into Tina's butt. The combination of my moaning and Tina just having had an orgasm sent her right back into another one.

Angela licked her way back up to the head of my dick. The warmth of her mouth was all I could take. I lowered my butt so I could slide my dick deeper into her mouth. No sooner then she had reached the base of my shaft, I felt my balls draw up. I could feel the cum as it rocketed out of my dick striking the back of her throat. Angela swallowed as fast as she could as wave after wave of jiz splashed into her mouth. I forgot all about my fingers inside Tina as I tensed up with orgasm after orgasm.

Tina having cum twice already just dropped her face down into the waiting pussy of Angela. It wasn't long before Tina's hot mouth on Angela's clit had her shaking with excitement. Angela had barely finished swallowing all of my cum before she herself was cumming again.

I sat on my knees with my dick hanging in my wife's face, dripping left over cum into her eyes while she endured wave after wave of orgasm. The sight of my hot next door neighbor with her face deep into my wife's pussy as she was cumming was like an instant shot of viagra. My dick began to rise again.

With Tina's ass still in front of me, I straightened up and prepared to give it to her. Before I could move, Angela reached up and grabbed my rock hard cock and started rubbing it on Tina's hot pussy. Tina responded with a low moan and started backing up. Angela put the head of my dick in line with Tina's pussy and held it there as Tina backed up onto it.

Tina pumped her pussy on my dick a couple of time to get it nice and wet, then she lowered her butt and Angela aimed my dick for her butt. Like a well-practiced dance maneuver, Angela slid my dick into Tina's ass as she backed up to it.

I didn't have to move a muscle. Angela held my dick as Tina pumped her ass back and forth. Angela began to stroke the base of my dick as Tina got more and more into it. It was so tight it was like fucking a virgin pussy. And apparently Tina was no rookie cause she moved her ass round and round like she knew the exact pattern to make her ass cum faster.

As Tina's ass took over, Angela let go of my dick and began to rub Tina's pussy while she fucked my dick with her ass. Tina's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Angela rubbed Tina's pussy juice all the way to my balls. She began to massage my balls as Tina pumped faster. Angela used her other hand to rub Tina's clit as she caressed my balls.

I felt myself getting ready to cum yet again. I grabbed Tina's waist and began fucking her harder and faster. Angela took the flowing juices from Tina's now soaking wet pussy and lubricated her fingers. I felt my balls begin to tighten up again. Before I knew it, Angela shoved her pussy-wet finger into my ass and sent me into spasms I had never felt before. Her other hand steadily working Tina's clit sent Tina into an orgasm.

With Tina's tongue on Angela's clit, Angela rubbing Tina's clit, my dick in Tina's ass and Angela's finger in mine, we all had an orgasm that made the headboard of the bed actually vibrate against the wall. Three bodies, shaking and pulsating almost in unison. My ass felt like it was even cumming.

I shot so many loads into Tina's ass that the cum began to ooze out and drip down onto Angela's face. She just opened her mouth and accepted the warm salty fluid.

Having spent my load, I just slowly pumped Tina's ass until my dick began to go soft. I rested my head down onto Tina's back. Angela slid her finger in and out of my butt hole a few more times before taking it out completely. Tina collapsed on the bed beside Angela and I fell down in between the two of them. We just laid there, panting, trying to catch our breaths.

There was never an explanation given as to how the situation came about. But there were many more situations that came. But those are other stories for another time...