Fantasy Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well then, Jonah is waiting for you outside to take you to your fantasy."

Janice left and Beth went to collect Cindy. "Cindy, your fantasy is a most intriguing one, you ask for a man that treats you as a person and not a sex symbol, is that right?"

"Yes it is."

"Can you explain why you want this fantasy?"

"All of my life I have been taught to be subservient to men. My mother is a whore and her life revolves around being fucked by men and her advice to me, which she gives freely and often, is that I should do what the man wants, if he wants you to fuck him, you fuck him, if he wants you to suck him off, you suck him off. What she doesn't understand is that if I make love to someone I want something from it as well. My boss is continually asking me to get under his desk and blow him, and I do it, because that's what I've been taught."

"How do you feel about that?"

"How do I feel? I'll tell you how I feel. There are times when I could cheerfully bite my boss' dick off. It's so humiliating having to get on my hands and knees to blow him."

"And you've never thought of doing something about it?"

"What can I do? He'll just deny it. He even tells me what to wear. I have to go to work dressed like a slut with my tits hanging out and my pussy almost visible because my skirts have to be so short. The whore tells me that my tits are my best feature and that I should show them off."

"Are you that ashamed of them that you want to hide them?"

"Well. No. I just don't want them to be that obvious, that's all."

"I get the picture, you want someone to treat you like a woman and you want to be that woman, not a tart. Reuben is waiting for you outside."

Cindy got up and hurried from the room. Beth went to fetch Julie. She couldn't help but notice that Julie was shy and lacked self-confidence. "Take a seat would you." Julie sat with her knees together and head bowed. "You're a very attractive young woman, has anyone ever told you that?"

Julie was stunned, no-one, not even her parents, had ever told her that she was attractive. Was this Beth person coming on to her? "No, no-one has."

"It says here on your form that you want the company of an older man, why is that?"

"I teach pre-school children at a day-care centre and the only males that I come in contact with are little boys. At the few parties that I get invited to, family parties usually, the men seem to lose interest in me when they find out what I do. My job just isn't glamorous."

"Do you like your job?"

"I adore it, I love working with kids, they are always so full of life. The sad part of my job is that I can't teach them to retain that exuberance and enthusiasm for life as they get older. The world beats it out of them. I hate seeing them two or three years on, there is no spark there. But no-one will listen to me when I speak out about this, I'm just about ready to give it all up and find some obliging man and get married."

"I wouldn't want you to do that, you have too much to offer this world. Maybe your fantasy will help you to find a solution."

"I hope so."

"Good, Simon waits without to take you to your fantasy."

Beth joined Michael in the control room. On the monitor they could see Richie and Mimi, his chosen fantasy, in bed and Richie was getting the full treatment. Mimi was an artiste when it came to sex, she loved her job and her job was to administer pleasure in full measure. Richie wasn't saying anything, just lying on the bed behaving just as he imagined a Sultan would, the girl was there for his pleasure and he was going to enjoy it.

After an hour during which he was brought perilously close to orgasm and then allowed to calm down several times until he was pleading for release, Mimi wrapped her mouth around his cock and sucked him dry. He collapsed and was asleep within minutes. As soon as she was sure that he was asleep Mimi rose and left the room. Her job was done. She had managed to leave him wanting more.

Joseph was a considerate lover, he caressed Selena until she was begging him for more and then he went down on her. He brought her to orgasm before he entered her, his cock moving slowly in and out of her body. What he may have lacked in power he made up for with his finesse. With a grunt he finished and, reaching over to the bedside cabinet he took a wad of tissues and passed them to her. She went into the bathroom to clean up before returning to the bed and snuggling up to him. He put his arm around her shoulder and she went to sleep with her head on his shoulder.

"We're going to have to watch Selena or she's going to fall in love with our Joseph." Michael said as he turned his attention to Janice. She was having a hard time accommodating Tom's monster shaft. He had only just managed to push its head into her and she would not allow it to go any deeper. "No, please no, it's too big, I can't take it."

Tom withdrew and lowered his head to her pussy and began to lick her. She was soon writhing around the bed as she rapidly approached her orgasm. After she had come Tom made another attempt to get his cock into her and after much backing and filling he managed to get half of it inside her. Three minutes later she pleaded with him to take it out. It was too big for her.

Janice felt bitterly disappointed, her fantasy had turned into a nightmare, the big cock that she thought was the answer to her prayers was anything but. What was she going to do? She couldn't go home but then she was sure that she couldn't stand another nine nights of this agony.

Tom had the answer. His tongue pushed into her pussy and then caressed her clit while his finger began to work on her, first one then two until finally he had three fingers inside her and was moving her towards an orgasm. She had come three times before her relented and withdrew his tongue and fingers from her and it finally hit her, she had achieved a sexual satisfaction without a cock inside her. This might not be so bad after all. She put her arms around Tom's neck and kissed him. "Thank you for that, now I'm going to sleep. Will you still be here in the morning?"

"If you wish it to be, it will be."

"I wish it to be." He slept beside her and when she woke in the morning it was to find his tongue once more caressing her clit and his fingers in her pussy. "This is my idea of heaven."

Michael turned to Beth. "Tom did the right thing in stopping when he did and reverting to fingers and tongue to give her pleasure, with a little of this treatment she will come to realise that she can achieve pleasure without a cock and that size is important, big is not always best for some women.

Cindy and her man, Martin, had spent a pleasant evening talking about many things form world events to movies they'd seen, books they'd read and their favourite music and she found that he liked the same things that she did. The conversation was easy, the mood relaxed and there was no expectation of anything else, but that didn't mean that at some time during the evening her thoughts didn't wander to what it would be like to make love to him.

Martin made no attempt to push the subject of sex, instead leaving that entirely up to her. He felt that for him to make any move in that direction would spoil the mood that he'd worked so hard to create. "Would you like me to go so that you can get some sleep, we can continue this tomorrow."

"No, don't go. Stay with me, please."

"But Cindy, there is only one bed and I feel that it is too early in your time with us to think about moving on to the next stage, not that the thought of it doesn't have merits. You are a very interesting woman."

"Thank you. I guess you're right, I shouldn't be rushing into bed with you. Good-night, I'll see you in the morning." She kissed him and he left.

In the control room Michael was pleased with Martin and his timely withdrawal, it was definitely to early to move to the next level.

"We've got a real problem here." Beth said to Michael as they watched the strained conversation between Julie and Charles. He tried everything to steer the conversation away from little kids but, no matter what subject he chose, the conversation inevitably seemed to end up back at children. Her whole life revolved around little kids. "I think that you should have a word with her tomorrow."

"Don't you think that you should be the one to talk to her?"

'No, after all her fantasy stated the she wanted to talk to an adult male."

The next morning several problems were aired. Richie complained that when he woke up he found himself alone in his bed, Mimi wasn't there. "But that is what you requested wasn't it?" Michael asked him. Your fantasy was to live the life of a Sultan and have a different woman each day, this is a new day, so a new woman."

"But I really liked Mimi and she fills my fantasy needs, so I would like her again tonight."

"But that is not what you asked for and other arrangements have been made for this evening."

"I don't like it, I want Mimi tonight."

"I'm afraid that we are unable to oblige with Mimi this evening, she has gone to the main island for a few days."

Richie wasn't happy with this outcome so he sulked for the rest of breakfast.

"I need to complain about Tom."

"Is he not big enough? We can always find someone bigger."

"No, in fact he's too big, I just can't stand the pain of him trying to push his monster cock into my pussy."

"But isn't that what you wanted?"

"I wanted a big cock, not one as big as his."

"So I gather that you didn't enjoy the sexual experience with him?"

"Oh no, in fact after he stopped trying to jam it into me and changed to using his tongue and fingers it was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"Do want me to see if I can find someone with a smaller cock?"

Janice thought about this for a while. "No, I don't think I do. I think that I'll stick with Tom as long as he's as good tonight as he was last night."

"I'm sure that he will be." Turning to Joseph. "Do you have any complaints?"

"No I do not. The young lady you have chosen for me couldn't have been any better. I am well satisfied."

"The same goes for me." Cindy said. "I don't even mind that Martin and I didn't have sex, he's the first man that I've met that hasn't treated me as a sex object. I couldn't be happier."

"That leaves Julie. You had a few problems with separating your real life from your fantasy and because of that you weren't comfortable. After breakfast I would like you to come with me, we'll have a chat."

"Very well." She lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Where are we going?" Julie asked Michael as they left the complex buildings behind them and walked into the dense undergrowth.

"To the other side of the island, I want to show you something." As they walked he pointed out the various flowers that bloomed beside the path and he picked up a coconut that had fallen from the palm and, taking the machete that he carried he deftly cut the top off it and handed it to Julie to drink, the cool liquid quenched her thirst that had built up, even though they walked in the dappled shade of the tall trees it was warm and very humid. Her perspiration had soaked the thin dress that she wore and it clung to her body highlighting her figure, something that Michael was having a hard time ignoring.

They arrived at clearing that was surrounded by huts and they walked through them until they arrived at a lagoon where there were dozens of girls frolicking naked in the clear blue water. The youngest would have been no more than two years old while the oldest were in their early teens. They stopped their play and ran to Michael and hugged him. "Girls, this is Julie and she works with young children. Why don't you show her one of your dances."

The girls lined up on the soft sand and, to the sound of the older girls' singing and clapping they began to move in unison, swaying from side to side and moving their hands in slow languid movements.

"This is beautiful." Julie said.

"They're telling a story. That's how the history of the tribe is taught, through the song and the dance."

When the dance had finished Samina, one of the older girls, ran up to Julie and grabbed her hand. "Come join us, we will teach you."

"I couldn't, I don't know how to."

"It is easy, you just need to follow us."

Julie looked at Michael, pleading with him to intervene. He smiled at her. "Do it, it will be fun. And by the way you're going to have to take your clothes off."

"Now I really won't do it."

"Please Miss Julie, you are beautiful and you have to be unclothed to understand the story, this way you hide nothing."

She thought about it for a while. "All right I'll do it on one condition." She looked at Michael. "You mustn't look."

"Why not?" Samina asked, "He has seen us dancing lots of times, are you ashamed to let him see you without clothes? There is no shame in seeing each other without clothes."

"All right then, he has to take his clothes off as well." She had hoped that he would refuse, giving her an out.

Michael stripped off his shirt and shorts and held them in front of his body, he didn't want Julie to see that he was aroused. Julie slipped out of her dress and undid her bra. She stopped before she had slipped her panties off. "These don't come off until you drop those." She pointed to the bundle of clothes he held in front of him.

Michael dropped them and the girls giggled at the sight of his erection. "He likes you Miss Julie." Samina chuckled.

Julie slipped her panties off and joined the girls. Samina showed her a few basic movements and they began slowly to sway to the beat of the clapping. Julie quickly picked up the movements and was soon able to dance in time with the girls. Michael sat enthralled as the story about a chieftain from a neighbouring island had come to this place in search of a girl hat he could make his wife. The chosen girl was in love with a young man and he didn't want her to go, so when the war canoes of the chieftain left he chased them but could not rescue her. Some time later she escaped from the chieftain and stole a canoe in the night and paddled home and into the arms of her lover.

When the dance ended they all ran laughing and splashing into the cool water of the lagoon. "Come on!" They yelled to Michael. He ran and dived into the water, when he surfaced he had to tread water, he didn't want the girls to see his erection. Samina ducked under the water and swam effortlessly under him and came up behind him. "He still likes you Miss Julie."

Julie swam to Michael and looked at him. "So I see." She reached out and took hold of his cock. "You knew that this was going to happen, didn't you?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You knew that the girls would drag me into their dance and that I'd have to shake off my inhibitions and strip off and join them. You must be watching what happens to each of us and must have known that I was uncomfortable in the situation that I found myself in last night. What happens now, do you think that I've loosened up enough to be comfortable with that man?"

Michael said nothing.

Julie put her arms around his neck and pulled herself into his body, manoeuvring herself so that she straddled his cock. "Maybe this is what you want, maybe you want me for yourself." She was surprised that she had become so emboldened by the uninhibited way that the girls danced, totally free from self-consciousness, that she could do this to him. Up until a couple of minutes ago she would never have contemplated doing anything like this, but, damn it felt good. She kissed him and he returned the kiss.

"I think that we should be getting back, don't you?"

"Can't we stay a little longer, the girls want us to stay for lunch."

"Another time. I tell you what, they are probably having a feast on Friday night, would you like to come with me?"

"Yes, that sounds good." They walked hand in hand back to the compound, only letting go just before they emerged from the jungle. "Will I see you later?"

"I think we should keep this to ourselves for the time being, don't you?"

"I suppose so."

After lunch Beth took Michael to the control room. "Before I start on the problems that have surfaced, I want to know what happened this morning between you and Julie."

"Nothing. I just took her to the other side of the island to watch the girls dance, I thought it might help to loosen her up a bit."

"Did she join in?"

"Yes."

"Did she strip?"

"Yes."

"Did you?"

"Yes, if you must know."

"And nothing happened. I can see by the way that she's looking at you that she thinks something has happened. My next question is, are you going to let this escalate?"

"I don't know. She's a very nice young woman and yes, I could be attracted to her. But I can't let any attraction get in the way of our job here. Now, you mentioned something about problems."

"Nice segue. Richie is creating a fuss because we won't allow him to see Mimi again. When are we going to tell him that it's part of the treatment?"

"Soon, give it two more days. Next."

"Janice can hardly walk, she's that sore that she has asked that she be allowed to rest tonight."

"No, this is also part of her treatment, I'm sure that Tom knows exactly what is required of him."

"Joseph and Selena are getting along like a house on fire, you don't think that this is getting out of hand?"

"No. Tonight Selena will ever so subtly swing the conversation around to him and his wife, at least that's the plan."

"Cindy is really happy just talking and no sex, when is the sex going to happen?"

"Martin is leaving that entirely up to her. He thinks it will take three, maybe four nights before she asks for it."

Richie was not a happy person that night. There was nothing that he could say against the girls he had to chose from, just that they weren't Mimi. He was eventually persuaded to chose one but she lasted for all of ten minutes before he sent her packing. He spent the rest of the night alone and angry.

Joseph and Selena were deep in conversation. "Was your wife, Rachel, when you were first married, was she a good lover?"

"She was the best. I never had such loving let me tell you, she could make me feel as if I were the only man in the world and that she had been chosen to be my lover. She was loving and creative with her loving, she would do things to me that I hadn't even heard about, and it was so perfect."

"What happened to all of that loving?"

"I don't know. After the children were born she spent much of her time being the perfect mother for them that I suppose that she forgot how to be a wife."

"So I suppose that you resented the pull the children had on her?"

"As you say, I was sad that she was no longer just for me so I began to find excuses for not going to bed at the same time as she did, just so I wouldn't be forever reminded of what my life once was."

"Have you ever been unfaithful to her?"

"Not until last night. I've thought about it so much over the last few years but I lack the chutzpah to go ahead with it. Last night was everything that I had dreamt about, it was perfect."

"But it wasn't with Rachel. I can remember thinking to myself while you were making love to me, apart from the fact that you are a very good lover, that somehow your mind wasn't one hundred percent on the job at hand, and that you had other thoughts on your mind."

"You my dear, are a very perceptive young lady. Yes, I have to admit that my thoughts were on Rachel and about how I hade betrayed my vows to her. I think that I might have to cut short my fantasy and return home."

"There are no refunds, you know that, don't you?"

"Whatever, I must speak with Michael in the morning, in the meantime, would you be very much offended if I just go to sleep?"

"No, I won't be offended, in fact I think that's the best thing for you. Would you like me to stay if I promise not to seduce you?"