Fantasy Lived

Story Info
Married couple brings Marie into their love life.
1.9k words
4.01
66.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time that my wife Laura and I had been married for 10 years we had pushed our sex life to the limit. Not only were we eager participants in oral sex but often used sex toys and masturbated for each other. My wife is a beautiful woman about 5'6" tall with a very thin sensuous figure. Her brown eyes match her brown shoulder length hair. She has the most gorgeous mouth with full pink lips. It wasn't unusual for us to use X rated videos to enhance our enjoyment. We were comfortable enough with each other to share our darkest fantasies. One of our favorite scenarios was for me to describe an encounter with another woman or man joining us. While I spun my tale Laura would fuck herself with her favorite vibrator. Watching her work that beautiful pussy of hers never failed to turn me on. I did notice however that stories involving another woman really got her juices going.

Although we had discussed various candidates to realize our fantasy with, we could never seem to come up with a workable approach. One of the top candidates was Laura's friend Marie. Marie was about 5'7", brown hair and green eyes with a killer body. Her C cup tits were a real turn on for a guy whose wife could only fill an A cup. Don't get me wrong, Laura has the most sensitive nipples I have ever known on a woman and I loved her beautiful little tits. But we always want what we don't have. Marie is one of the wildest friends Laura has, fucking and sucking her way through half the town.

One weekend we sent the kids to my Mother's house down the Cape so we could have some private time. Friday night we went out for a great dinner, much wine and a full night of hot sex. The next morning we decided to spend a relaxing day by the pool sipping drinks and indulging in an occasional fuck session. Laura was already in her swimsuit and soaking up rays on the deck when I headed out to the liquor store for beer and wine coolers.

When I returned I was surprised to find Marie there, wearing a skimpy bikini and laying in a lounge chair next to Laura. They both welcomed me with sweet smiles and a request for a cold drink. I pulled out a beer and wine coolers for the ladies and served them by the pool. I positioned a lounge chair next to Laura with Marie on the other side of my wife. The sight of my brunette wife's slim figure and Marie's scantily clad full chested body certainly had no trouble keeping me interested. For the next few hours we talked, drank and took an occasional dip in the pool. By early afternoon we were all showing signs of a definite buzz.

Of course the topic eventually turned to sex. I listened to my wife tell Marie how we had made our own sex video. She giggled as she described the scene that we had worked out where she was sucking on a life like dildo, with the body end just out of the picture frame, while I fucked her very hot pussy. On the video it looked like Laura was servicing two men. Marie couldn't believe that it would look that realistic so Laura invited her into the house to see for herself! I stood behind the sofa as Marie sat on it and Laura loaded the video into the VCR. The tape had a lot of different scenes of us fucking, sucking and masturbating for each other. I was a little embarrassed to have Marie see me naked so I resorted to technical jargon. I explained that the biggest problem that we had was that the camera had to stay in a fixed position and we had to be careful to keep the action within the set frame. There was also no way to zoom in on the action. "What we really need " I said " is a camera man." About this time the scene with the dildo, Laura and I came on and we were all quiet as we watched Laura appear to fuck and suck two dicks at the same time.

When the video was over we were all kind of embarrassed but also turned on. I could see both Laura and Marie's nipples hardened against their bathing suit tops. I knew that if I felt Laura's pussy she would be soaking wet. We wandered back out to the deck and I brought fresh drinks. After a few more drinks I was startled to hear Laura ask Marie if she would be willing to be our cameraman. Marie didn't waste a minute replying that she would be happy to. After all she reasoned, she had already seen us naked having sex. Laura asked if this afternoon would be OK. Marie told her that would be fine but she needed to go home, shower off the suntan lotion and get changed. With that she got up and headed to her car, pausing to turn around look at us, smile and wink.

Laura and I headed to the bathroom to shower and get prepared. When we were naked under the water we were all over each other. As I expected I found my wife's pussy to be soaking wet (but she always has had the wettest pussy I've ever seen.) I rubbed her clit and fingered her as she pumped my cock slowly and expertly. I asked her if she had thought about what would happen if Marie joined us and she replied that she was hoping that this was the time that we would finally have our threesome. She fell to her knees, looked up into my eyes and began to suck my hard cock. Between sucks she would tell me how much she hoped that she would have a chance to lick Marie's sweet pussy. I asked her what she thought would be a sure sign that Marie was willing to join us and she guessed that if Marie had sexy lingerie on, she was hoping for action. We finished teasing each other in the shower and got out to dry off.

In the bedroom I watched as Laura put my favorite sex suit on. It was a red lace bodysuit. The lace was sheer enough that you could see all of her assets. I slipped on a pair of tiger striped briefs that Laura had bought for me and we heard the doorbell ring. We looked at each other and smiled, grabbed our robes and headed downstairs. Marie greeted us at the front door in a short skirt and a sheer blouse. You could just see the lace of her teddy through the top of the blouse. Laura and I looked at each other and smiled. I instructed the ladies to head up to the bedroom and I would be up soon with drinks.

When I got to the bedroom Laura was lying on our king sized waterbed, still with her robe on watching Marie fiddle with the video camera. I gave Laura her wine and walked over to Marie. She took her glass and I took the camera. I showed her how everything worked and had her try a few test shots. Confident that she could handle the equipment I headed for the bed.

Laura and I began to kiss and caress each other, slowly loosening the belts on the robes, exposing more of our bodies. Out of the corner of my eye I sensed Marie filming us. I stopped and turned to Marie and told her that I would be a lot more comfortable if Laura and I weren't the only ones without our clothes. Marie climbed onto the bed, set the camera down and sipped her wine while expressing some nervousness about taking her clothes off. She turned to Laura and asked her what she thought. Laura looked her right in the eyes and told her that it would turn her on. I reached over to Marie and pulled her head toward me as I gave her a very hot tongue kiss. She returned the kisses and was obviously becoming turned on. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached into her teddy and pulled out her right breast, still kissing her. She moaned in my mouth as I rolled the nipple between my fingers. I treated myself to a glance of her exposed breast and was excited to see that she had really big nipples with aureole at least three inches in diameter. I sensed movement on the other side and saw Laura's hand reach into the teddy and pull Marie's other breast out. Suddenly Marie and I moved off the bed and I began to completely undress her. I soon had her stripped down to total naked and glanced over to see Laura catching it all on the video camera.

Marie looked down to see my hard cock straining against my briefs, the head squeezing out of the top. She looked over to Laura and asked if it was OK to touch it. Laura laughed and said that she hoped that Marie would touch it, suck it and fuck it! With that Marie reached inside my briefs, wrapped her hand around my cock and began to pump me as we kissed. She finally fell to her knees, looked at my cock and began to softly lick the head. She looked up into my eyes just as she sucked the head into her mouth. I was enjoying not only the sight of her sexy mouth sucking my cock but had reached down and was playing with her gorgeous tits. After a while I suggested that we get up on the bed. Marie saw that Laura had been filming us the whole time and insisted that she wanted to capture the two of us in action for awhile.

I gladly moved up and lay next to Laura. Her kisses were frantic, sucking on my lips and tongue. I played with her nipples through the bodysuit and got a squirm and a moan in response. I began to move down her body leaving wet kisses in my wake. I stopped to lovingly suck her nipples and continued my journey down. When I had reached her hips I reached over and pulled the crotch of the bodysuit aside to find her wet swollen pussy. I breathed in her sexy aroma and began to lightly touch her pussy lips and clit. Her hips were churning with pleasure. Finally I slipped a finger into her steaming hot cunt and began to finger fuck her. I was surprised as Marie's hand covered mine and she slipped a finger into Laura, alongside mine. I looked up to see Marie straddled on her knees, one hand operating the camera and the other in my wife's crotch.

I realized that Marie's pussy was reachable for my other hand and slipped it over to feel her swollen and wet pussy lips. This was heaven as I had a pussy in each hand! I played with them both. It was especially fun when Marie took her finger out of her girlfriend's pussy and began to stroke my wife's clit while I continued to finger fuck her. It didn't take long before Laura was cumming her brains out, the pussy juice just gushing out of her hot cunt. As she began to calm back down I shifted my attention to Marie. As I played with her pussy Marie found it impossible to concentrate on the video camera. She lay it aside on the bed and leaned down to kiss me as I explored her luscious cunt with my fingers.