Fantasy Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Allison and Leon do it for the first time.
1.9k words
4.46
9.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are so beautiful sitting over there, totally naked, your legs are apart a little I can see the upper part of your slit, the soft hairs of your mound, you have beautiful breasts, pale brown nipples pointing at me, I would like to bite them, not too hard, just tug on them with my teeth. And now you want me over there, next to you, is the impossible really going to happen, but you asked me never to ask why. I know my excitement will be obvious when I stand up, I have nothing on under this robe and my erection feels huge. Nevertheless I stand up, and walk across to the couch, very conscious of the bulge bouncing in front of me as I walk. I sit down, at the end of the couch and I can smell your deodorant more clearly.

As you walk across the little space between us I can see the way your erection is poking at your robe. You still have that look of disbelief on your face, I guess this is a little unusual, but that is our rule-no asking why. When you sit down your robe opens a bit, I can see your cock now, the base of it, I move a little, opening my legs more, wanting you to see all of me. I sit back against the arm of the couch, let my legs fall open more, your eyes I follow them to between my thighs, please look, that is what I want, I look down, is my slit glistening at all, I feel so wet.

I see you look between your legs, where I am looking, I am nervous, but sure you don't mind, why else would you have sat that way, I can see your slit, the little hairs snuggled around it, your clit is aroused I can see that, I try to look further, your entrance is closed, there is a light shine to the skin around the lips of your cunt. But why are sitting up the end there like that, is it just to show me? I am being greedy, you are beautiful and you are showing me your body, what right have I to expect to be given more, I wonder if you would hate it if I wanked. "Open your robe," you say, "let me see." And you giggle.

I see the look of surprise in your eyes when I ask you to open your robe, but then you open it and I look at your cock, not huge, by my experience, about average long, but wider than those I've seen, in a wide sort of way. I will come as soon as it is in me, I know that, I am so horny now, I want to masturbate, no, I want to fuck, to be fucked. I move along the couch on my hands and knees, and I stop, my head just over your cock. With my nipples I can feel the skin of your thighs. I sway my breasts slightly, and I see your cock jump, please don't come until you are in me. I know you still don't believe that is about to happen.

Your nipples brush against my thighs as you crawl up to me, and I feel my cock jump, I feel that little hot flash inside it that tells me that if this keeps up I will spurt out, regardless of how much I am trying to behave here, but you are so beautiful and so close, those pretty little nipples, like little pointers, are still brushing my skin, if I lifted my foot I could rub my toe on your clit, I wonder if that is what you want. You are kneeling up now.

I kneel up, and my hands go to your robe and open it completely, pushing it right open and out of the way. The way I am kneeling, I can sense your foot not far from my cunt, would you like to toe fuck me, maybe another day. I crawl up more, my knees are right up between your thighs now, I put my hands beside your arms, and I lean forward, my nipples can feel the skin of your chest, you are slim, with just a tiny beer belly, and your skin is tanned, and you don't have much chest hair. I lean my face close to yours, and kiss you, just a little closed-lips kiss on your lips. I can feel your cock against my thigh.

Oh my. You kiss me, your lips are warm and sweet, your nipples are brushing my chest, and I look at your breasts as they hang so close to my body. My cock can feel your thigh, and it is only inches from your entrance, I do not know what to do with my hands. You smile cheekily at me.

I can see you are, not uncomfortable, more, unsure, you are unsure, and you are keeping your arms up behind you, being polite. By now all the guys my age I have been naked with would have been squeezing my tits off, and trying to force me onto my back, but you are not like that, which is another reason I like you so much already. I lower myself, I can feel your thighs against my arse, I have straddled you, my thighs outside yours, and I lower my pussy onto your cock, I can feel it against my slit, and I wiggle a little bit until I can feel it comfortably under my slit, I lean and kiss you again, this time my tongue presses against your lips, my breasts squish a bit against your chest.

Your slit slides and rests on my cock, I push up a bit, I can feel the heat and warmth of your slit on my cock, it is wonderful, your breasts are pressing on my chest, my skin wants to open and take your nipples inside me, your tongue presses on my lips, I open them and our tongues meet, your breath is sweet and hot and has that scent of your arousal, you wiggle on my cock, and I feel the lips of your cunt over my cock, are you going to let me inside, I think you are.

"Aren't you going to touch me," I whisper, then put my tongue back in your mouth, you taste like man, nice man, and I flick my tongue around your mouth, our tongues meet and touch and dance and I can't help it, I start to slide my slit on your cock, as I feel your hands on my back, they stroke down over my back and you cup the cheeks of my arse and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter as my cunt lips feel the hard hotness of your cock as I slide on it.

I moan, your pussy rubbing on my cock like this, I don't know how much longer I can control it, I press back against your cunt, my hands cup the cheeks of your beautiful little bum, I squeeze them, not too hard, and I let my fingers play in your arse crack and your breath is hot and sweet.

I feel your fingers in the crack of my arse, I wonder if you will go further I've never done anything like that, but who knows, you are my fantasy man. I have to have it now, I lift myself and my hand goes down and I reach for your cock. It is hard and hot and I feel it pulsing.

Oh shit your hand is on my cock, the skin of your hands is as warm and soft and firm as the rest of you. My hips arch a little, pressing my cock into your hand, now, oh fuck, you have lifted yourself, kneeling above me, I reach out to your breasts, put my hands over them, your nipples like hot little pebbles against the palm of my hand, your breasts, beautiful little handfuls, hot, the skin slightly flushed, shit, you are lowering yourself onto me.

Your hands on my breasts are like fire, I feel heat race through my body from my nipples down into my cunt, you are not mashing at them like the others, just gently squeezing and holding them, I lift myself and guide your cock to my entrance, I hold it there, and lower myself onto it, it is hot and hard in me, and I can feel my entrance stretching a bit, you are filling me, I sit still on your cock for a moment and smile at you, you were not expecting this, but now you have to believe it will happen because now it is.

My breath races as your cunt closes around my cock, it is so warm and wet and tight, and I am inside you and you are riding my cock, your arse slaps on my thighs on each down movement, it is a beautiful sound, my hands grip the cheeks of your bum, but you are in control as you raise and lower yourself on my cock, you are going faster and faster, you are panting, we both are, as my hips push up to meet you as you lower yourself, my cock sliding up and down in your cunt, I can feel you tightening it, my breath shortens, you cry out now, not screaming but moaning.

"Oh yess, yesss," is all I can manage as I bounce on your beautiful dick, I lower and you push up and I can feel it banging the end of my cunt as I tighten and relax, tighten, relax, tighten, tighten, oh fuck I feel the trembling rumblimg in me and I put my hands on your shoulders and my body trembles and spasms and oh fuck I just came and it feels so good please come in me.

You tighten so hard around my cock, your fingers dig into my shoulders, it hurts, I don't care, your whole body trembles again and again and your cunt is so tight around me, you have come and I push up, my cock screams the heat rushes through it and I tremble and shake as I feel my fluid explode from me up into you, I hold your arse tight as my hips push up and another spasm spurts into you and my breathing gasps and "oh fuck" we both say almost at the same time, and you fall forward on me, your face next to mine, your breath hot and heavy with the scent of sex, and I feel your arse and cunt make a little twitching, and then you are still on me, as we both struggle to get our breath.

You come and I feel your hot wetness erupt into my cunt, the heat waves wash through my belly, and again I feel it, and I collapse on top of your, my cunt a sticky piece of me wrapped around a sticky piece of you, I hold my cunt tight, keeping you in me, I kiss you, and rest my head on your shoulder, and that was great, and I knew it would be with you, and I whisper, "Don't say anything...say thank you and we will never fuck again," because I hate it when guys say that, and I rest on you, getting my breath back.

I so want to thank you, but you tell me that, and my cock wiggles inside you at the thought that we will do this again.