Fantasy Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I got so worked up, Buttercup. Your kiss was like adding fuel to an already raging fire. I had to stop...because we were moving too fast." 'But, I didn't want to stop. Dear God, I didn't want to stop,' was the thought that was left unspoken.

Terri simply nodded. She was still trying to get her breathing to return to a normal level. She was slightly disappointed, but she could understand the need to slow down. Maybe they should start talking again, officially, before she rode him ragged. When the time came, though, she would show him the true meaning of 'all night long', hopefully he wasn't bluffing.

"But...soon it will be open season on Terri Hunter...and I'm not going to stop until I get my prize." Zack's eyes glittered with his unspoken intent and Terri was thankful that she was already lying down because her whole lower body had just liquefied. Terri felt her panties become even wetter than they were before, which made her glad that her dress was still down and Zack couldn't see the moisture that had accumulated. 'Yep, I'm in sooooo much trouble.'

Zack smiled at her. "Now, how about that bath I have planned for you?"

12