Fantasy Masturbation

Story Info
Melanie shares her fantasy as I masturbate for her.
1.2k words
4.27
53k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jashe
jashe
9 Followers

Her skin was warm to the touch, much warmer than normal, and her cheeks were flushed. It was obvious she didn't feel well. But that didn't stop her from trying. Melanie had slowly unbuttoned the blouse of her lounging pajamas she had been wearing that evening, revealing her gorgeous breasts one at a time before letting the top slide to the floor. She ran her hands over each of her firm tits, pinching and twiddling her nipples with thumb and forefinger. Once hard, she held her tits with a hand under each one and moved into me, feeding each nipple to me in turn.

While I sucked on her tits she reached a hand into her sheer panties. I saw the bulge of her knuckles as she teasingly played with her pussy before shedding the panties too. It was her nightly routine designed to excite me. Once again, it was working.

Melanie hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the gym shorts I was wearing and quickly slid them off. My hard dick sprung up as the elastic waistband cleared my cock head on the way down. She used her soft touch to lightly stroke my cock as we lay together on the bed, cuddling and kissing passionately.

Our bodies pressed together tightly while we kissed. My hands deftly caressed her ass cheeks and ran up and down her spine. She pulled away.

"I'm so sorry babe, but I just can't get into it. I feel like shit," she finally confessed, rolling onto her back on the bed.

"No problem," I assured her, kissing her forehead. Can I get anything for you?"

"No thanks hun. I took some stuff. I think I just need to sleep."

"Well, let me know if you need anything,: I said sincerely, feeling that male helplessness that my lady wasn't well and there was nothing I could do to fix it. I swung my legs to the floor and tried to stand but Melanie grabbed my arm before I could stand up.

"Where are you going?" she asked softly.

"To the bathroom."

"No, do it here."

"You want me to piss here?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"Bullshit,' she hissed. "You are going to jerk off. You're still hard as a rock. Do it here. I want to watch."

For a second I thought maybe it was the fever talking. "You kidding?"

"No," she said, managing to sit up and sit Indian style on the bed, her body aligned with my hip. "Let me tell you my dream from last night. It was vivid. Very hot. And I remembered every detail when I woke up. It made me so horny I masturbated this morning. Let's see if you like it too."

Melanie's hand was on my thigh. My hard dick was twitching, swaying back and forth needing some attention. I looked into my lover's face as I wrapped a hand around my shaft. Her eyes were focused directly on the fingers holding my cock.

"I walked into the bedroom and you were on the bed with a blonde with big tits. She was on her hands and knees and you were fucking her from behind," Melanie began to relate her dream. "You stared at me and smiled as I stripped. Somehow I knew you had brought her here for me. I got on my back and snaked my way up under her until my face was right under her pussy. I was watching your cock slide in and out of her. I liked the way your skin shone with her wetness. The woman clamped her mouth onto my cunt and started eating me. It felt so good!"

The pictures I had in my head now were more erotic than any porn movie I had ever watched. I closed my eyes, conjuring the scene in my head making sure to follow her story while slowly stroking my cock.

"You pulled you cock out and motioned to me to eat her. I did, pushing my tongue into her pussy. I moved slightly so I could lick her hard little clit. My nose pushed against her opening. I could taste and smell nothing but the sweet pussy of this stranger you had been fucking."

Melanie put her hand on my arm. "Slow down, babe. There's a lot more to the story." Her words had begun to inflame me so badly I was fisting myself. "Stroke gently. And play with your balls."

I did exactly as she requested.

"I thought you were going to fuck her in the ass while I ate her, but you didn't. You pushed your dick between her ass cheeks. It was pressed between your two bodies but brought your balls right over my face. I painted a swath with my tongue from her clit, between her pussy lips and over your balls, even running it across your asshole. So much of her juice had run over your balls you felt like you but tasted like her."

"I stopped for a minute to enjoy the orgasm that was coming. Both of you were moving around trying to find my mouth but I just wanted to feel that delicious warmth cursing through my body."

With thumb and forefinger I stroked the side of my balls. My fingers of the other hand forming a ring, I moved from base to head. The skin of my fingers slid over the slippery skin from the precum that had begun to ooze from my dick. I stole a look at Melanie. Her stare was still fixed to my hands moving over my cock.

"I reached up between her ass and your abdomen and grabbed your shaft. Pulling it down I guided you inside her. She hissed with pleasure and pushed herself against you. Your balls slapped her ass cheeks."

I grabbed your hips for leverage and lifted my head a bit, burying my face in your ass. I stuck my tongue inside your asshole. It was a dream, so it went in further than it really ever could. I held you steady while I tongue fucked your ass. Since you couldn't move, she started rocking forward and back, fucking herself on your cock inside her. All the while she was still licking my pussy. She was making loud pleasure moans. I knew she was coming. I was coming, again. I wanted you to cum with us."

"That's it, baby, Jerk it for me," she said her hand replacing mine on my balls. Once again I began fisting myself vigorously.

"I let my head fall from your ass back to the pillow. But I tilted it back, chin up, mouth open. You saw and knew what I wanted. I was coming on her mouth. Her juices were flowing from her pussy and dripping onto my neck and running down over my tits. You shoved your cock into my open mouth and took just a few more thrusts before you shot your sweet cream over my tongue and down my throat."

Or in reality, that sweet cream arced from my cock onto my stomach, the next few spurts creating a puddle on my groin. The last little bit dribbled down my shaft over the fingers still wrapped around it.

"That was so hot to watch," Melanie cooed, beginning to clean me up. "Did you see the pictures in your head?" she asked.

"Yes," I croaked through parched throat.

"Who was the blond?' she asked.

Busted! I couldn't lie and tell her just some generic blond. It had been a specific blond, a mutual friend of ours. "Deidre," I confessed. Melanie just smiled.

"Yeah," she said, gently cleaning me with a warm, we cloth, "me too."

jashe
jashe
9 Followers