Fantasy Meets Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Jamal, that's good, don't stop, faster, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, somebody fuck me, please fuck me," Pam screamed.

Jamal was eager to trade places with Shawn, he wanted his cock sucked and Shawn was about to loose his nut so they switched positions. Shawn's cock had been sucked nearly raw, he sunk the length of it into Pam as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. They humped and pumped against each other like animals in heat. Pam released her grip from his waist and Shawn began to long stroke her hot juicy pussy. Slowly at first, removing all but the now purple head, then plunging twelve inches of lean hard cock into her starved pussy. The tempo increased to the point it sounded as if a set of bongo drums were in the room.

Pam was cumming again and screamed out that she wanted on top. Jamal was now ready for some action so Pam climbed atop him and guided a foot of thick chocolate cock into her gaping pussy. Bending forward their lips met and she sucked his tongue into her mouth, exposing her ass as she ground his cock into the bedsprings. Meanwhile James had entered the game and took up a position at the foot of the bed. Shawn, content with having his cock skinned by Pam's hands and teeth motioned for James to take her in the ass. Wasting no time James greased his cock and Pam's ass with some lube he found earlier in the bathroom. The big head found the target, as time passed, Jamal, Pam, and James found the cadence which they would follow to the point of satisfaction. Double penetration and an all day sucker Pam thought, as they all squirmed, squealed, and groaned. Suddenly as if on cue, they approached climax at almost the same time.

Pam screamed out, "Im cumming my brains out, oh soak me with your cum you big studs, I want to taste all of you." As if motioned by the conductor of a concert band the three studs pulled their pulsating cocks from the orifices which they filled. They pointed their hoses at Pam, spraying her down with shot after shot of hot cum as if each had a machine gun in his hand. When the last shot hit it's mark Pam lay covered in a comatose state, a smile on her face.

Pam would never recover, she was addicted to black cock now. Fantasy had met reality. How would she tell John or would she? Sometimes fantasy's are better off being kept to ones self, but then again...

12