Fantasy of Control

Story Info
She is caught between the fantasy of control and submission.
1.8k words
4.41
17.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire crackled and roared in the large, stone fireplace taking some of the chill from the early morning. The slate floor was warmed more by the heavy tapestries hung around the room. Velvet curtains were tied back, opening the different living areas of the vast chamber into one space. The sunken tub in the corner steamed and bubbled gently while she soaked herself, trying in vain to banish the cares and worries that tormented her mind.

She'd been up all night yet again pouring over charts and drawings, spells and incantations, old stories and wisdoms yet she was still without hope of breaking the enchantment that held her enthralled. She was a strong woman and had never succumbed to this sort of torture before. She'd never allowed herself to be controlled by anyone, however benign the influence was intended to be. On the contrary, she was the one responsible for the bewitching of those whom she chose to be near, though not always intentionally. She dragged her fingers gently across the surface of her bath water, tracing the bubbles and trying to focus on their shape rather than the knot she felt growing in her stomach.

Her hair, dampened by the steam from her bath hung around her face, framing it gently. The air in her chambers, though warmed by the fire was still cool and through the tower window she could see the moon beginning its slow decent into the west, signaling the end of another sleepless night. He'd be here soon as he always was, and she would drift into a spiraling seductive dance with him, powerless to stop it and, at the same time, grateful to let it happen. She felt the knot in her stomach grow as she remembered his dark eyes piercing her and her pulse quickened. And then she had a thought.

She sprang from the tub still dripping and not caring to dry as she flung the silk robe around her shoulders and shoved her arms into it. She tied the knot roughly around her waist as the fabric clung to her dripping, lithe body. She made her way across the stones of her chamber floor to the table nearest the fire, covered in scrolls and her gazing ball. Her fingers dragged across the ball's surface more from habit than from a specific need and the fog held within it swirled about. She pulled out an old chart she'd nearly forgotten and smoothed it across the surface of the table. The symbols and lines connected in the circle on the center of the page began to shimmer as she looked at it, almost as if they were taunting her with the answer she could not see. It had been a long time since she'd read a chart like this and she scolded herself silently for forgetting to use such a rudimentary tool.

A drop of water lazily rolled down her cheek, pausing on her chin as if afraid to fall away from her pale, soft skin. It glistened in the full moonlight that spilled across the table top, unobstructed by the candlelight keeping the rest of the room aglow. As it fell, she looked up. A chill ran across her skin and her chest ached; her heart could not decide if it should beat faster or simply stop altogether. The droplet seemed to fall in slow motion, smearing the old ink as it landed on the chart. She couldn't worry about that now though for the chamber door was creaking slowly open. He'd arrived.

She wanted to move, wanted to turn to face him or find a way out of the room, anything but stand motionless where she was now, yet she could not will the muscles in her body to move.

His footsteps were inaudible. He must have drifted across the chamber floor, held aloft by some magic she'd not yet discovered and then he was there, at her back, touching her shoulder with his hands gently. The silk, still clinging to her wet body, slid across her shoulder pushed away by his soft touch. Her pulse quickened…

He seemed to tower over her, though they stood nearly eye to eye, she could not lift her eyes to look into his. The magic was overwhelming. The thought alone of those big, brown eyes gazing into her soul and revealing her deepest fantasies if only to herself, was too much to bear. She relented under his firm hand, though, and managed to turn her body to his. He ran his finger along her damp hair, tracing the line where it was still stuck to her face and held her chin. Lifting it to meet his face he brushed his lips across hers. She felt her vaginal walls tighten painfully as her body anticipated what was to come. Her juices began to add to the wetness between her legs as he first ran his tongue across her lips and then across her tongue.

The kiss did not last long. The first one never did. It was sort of a greeting more than a sexual act. He let go of her chin, running his fingers first down to her throat and across her chest to her now bare shoulder. Reaching up to the back of her neck he took her hair in his hand and pulled her head further back, forcing her to look at him. The knot in her stomach was so hard now and, as she opened her eyes and saw his face, she felt the last of her resolve beginning to melt away. His smell was intoxicating and his touch was her addiction. She looked into his eyes and somewhere in her mind she wondered how he was able to work this magic.

As she pondered she felt his other hand pushing the robe from her still covered shoulder. Somehow her skin was nearly dry now and the soft silk fell smoothly to the floor. His free hand brushed across her bare nipple causing it to tighten. Her attention came back to him and his unnerving effect upon her. She caught her breath, trying to maintain control but her body simply wouldn't allow it. Her nipples hard, her clit swollen and throbbing, and her legs becoming moist all overruled her logical mind. She felt her will slipping and, as if it needed any more reason to go, she felt the warmth of his lips wrap around one of her nipples and then there was the sharp, firm pull of his teeth. He pulled on it so that he might run his tongue over its tender skin. He suckled and pulled on that breast for what felt like hours but could only have been moments as she braced herself against her table.

Her breathing quickened as he took the other breast into his mouth and bit down on it as well. She let her head rest in his hand giving up the last ounce of rebellion she had within her. She wasn't sure when it happened but he'd stripped off the clothing he'd been wearing and he pulled her up by her neck to press her against him in an embrace. He whispered something in her ear as he ran his tongue from the lobe to her neck but the words were inaudible to her. He nibbled her neck down to her shoulder and then, without warning grabbed her by both legs and lifted her onto the table. She felt her charts and scrolls under her and for a moment was concerned for their safety. The soft, warm, flicker between her legs erased the concern from her mind. She closed her eyes to keep her world from spinning and tried to immerse herself in the moment. He was biting her clit. Pulling on it with his teeth and then just as he would let go of it, he'd press his face into her trying to catch it again. She was nearly orgasmic now, a euphoric ache within her. She arched up as he ran his tongue slowly down and lapped at her wetness. She begged for penetration but he teased her, raising her anticipation higher and putting her near frenzy.

She finally lost all logical thought, consumed by raw emotion and desire. He felt her snap and with one arm around her waist and the other behind her head he pulled her close to him. He kissed her, softly at first as she lowered down onto his hard, erect cock. He was controlled, not allowing her to slip over him too quickly; teasing her with the tickle of the first inch all around her. He kissed her harder as she slipped further down onto him and she caught her breath. She felt as if the air had been pulled from her lungs and her body was on fire with agony and pleasure at the same time. He let her slide farther onto him and she fought the urge to bite down on his lips.

Then finally she came to rest against him, his penis completely buried within her. She was throbbing hard around him. She opened her eyes for just a moment and was caught by his steady, unwavering gaze. She wondered how much of her he really knew and how much of it was just her imagination. She wondered, as she was eaten alive by those sumptuous, brown eyes, how much emotion was behind them. She wondered – and he pulled himself back from her and then thrusting himself into her. She gasped and let her head fall back. There was no wondering now. He did it again and she felt herself swell with anticipation – Oh Gods! If he did this much longer she was sure she'd explode. She felt the cool moonlight across her chest as a soft breeze brushed against her still hard nipples. He pulled out again slowly this time and she could feel every vein, every ripple of his cock within her and then he was firmly inside of her once more. She could not tell who was throbbing. Maybe they both were but she was suffocating as he was filling her now with his seed. The warmth was all over and the knot in her stomach was finally melting. Somewhere in the distance she could hear a loud groan. It wasn't from within her, it couldn't be. She was always in control wasn't she? She felt his gentle caress as her back flattened against the table top. For the first time all evening, she was unable to remember what the quest was that caused her to pull all of these scrolls and books out.

It was calm. She could hear the soft morning breeze giving fresh breath to her and the burning in her lungs subsided. She ran her fingers across her still sensitive clit, massaging it. She felt herself being lifted and carried but she didn't know where, and she didn't care. And then there was nothing but the enveloping caress of the soft blankets and the crackle of the fire. A soft kiss on the forehead and she lost consciousness. Somewhere, as she slipped into the comfortable abyss, she knew this would happen all over again at dusk…. And she both welcomed and dreaded it.