Fantasy or Reality?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,553 Followers

She pushed me down on the bed and got on top in a sixty-nine position. She sucked me vigorously and was passionate in grinding her pussy into my face, but it was clear that she didn't want me to blow too soon since every once in a while she released my cock from her mouth and just kneaded my balls with her hands. She did have a small orgasm from me tonguing her clit and fingering her pussy, though.

At some point Jill turned around and impaled her soaking wet pussy on my saliva-coated cock. She bounced enthusiastically as I squeezed her ample boobs. However the activities of the long day, the sun, and the fact that she had consumed about three times as much alcohol as I had seen her drink in a twenty-four hour period before, started to take its toll on her. Her bouncing became less forceful although it was clear that in her mind she wanted to figuratively rip my dick off.

Jill had only slowed down for a short time when we heard the sounds of hard fucking next door. Not only did we hear the sound of the bed creaking and bed posts banging against the wall but both Jeremy's and Candice's voices were loud and easy to discern.

Once she heard Jeremy's and Candice's voices Jill seemed to get re-energized and despite her fatigue started bouncing energetically again. She went supersonic, however, when between swear words I clearly heard -- and she had to also -- Candice moaning: "Yeah fuck Jilly, yeah fuck me, fuck your Jilly, fuck my big titted brains out." While Candice was almost continuously gasping those words over and over as the bed posts in her room thumped against the wall almost in cadence, suddenly Jeremy's groaning voice was heard.

"Yeah, I'll fuck your brains out Jill, you big-titted prick tormentor, I'll fuck you into oblivion Jill."

By the way, while Candice is an extremely good looking woman she has small tits, about a third the size of Jill's big ones.

By the time Jeremy had repeated "I'll fuck your brains out Jill," or groans to that effect, a half dozen times Jill came so hard I thought that she would have a coronary. Even when she was feverishly climaxing, however, she was still humping me like a frenzied rabbit until I unleashed a monstrous squirt of cum into her vagina. After a few "Oh fuck yeah," screams while she twisted like a twig in the wind, she collapsed on top of me.

Both Jill and I groaned like rusty water wheels as I slowly bucked up into her even after the last bit of goo had exited my penis. I heard Candice let out a howl as Jeremy obviously had just blasted her thick-lipped pussy. Soon, however, both of our rooms fell silent as Jill and I more passed out than fell asleep, and I'm sure that Candice and Jeremy did too.

Physically that was the best fuck in my life up until that time, although even as I slept swishing around in the back of my mind was that Jill went supersonic once she heard the fantasy groaning invoking her name from next door.

In the middle of the night I woke up in what I though was a dream. I felt a wonderful tingling at my crotch, and when I opened up my eyes Jill was holding my dick in one hand, my testicles in another, and tonguing the helmet with her mouth. When she saw my eyes open she started sucking in earnest.

While I was conscious of the slurping sounds she was making as well as my own unconscious "Oh fuck yeahs" I started hearing another sound. At first I wasn't completely cognizant so I couldn't make it out or where it was coming from but I soon realized that it was Jeremy and it was coming from next door.

"Oh yeah, such my cock, Jill, deep-throat me while your big tits caress my legs, oh fuck yeah."

There is no doubt that Jill heard Jeremy too because within seconds of me first hearing Jeremy Jill had deep-throated me and seemed to be trying to suck my cock to her stomach as she simultaneously manipulated my balls. I warned Jill I was about to cum, sure that she would release me and finish me off with her hand as she had many times before. About the time that I warned her from next door I heard Jeremy moan "Swallow it, oh fuck yeah," as he was groaning obviously as he ejaculated into Candice's mouth. Jill never released me and for the first time during our relationship swallowed every drop of the copius amount of cum my over-stimulated balls produced.

Even after sucking every ounce of cum out of me, and swallowing it, Jill continued to suck my cock until it finally went flaccid. While Jeremy was still moaning next door she shinned up to me, planted a zealous kiss on my lips, then buried her head in my chest. Again we more passed out than fell asleep -- at least I did.

The next morning Jill was as smiley and bubbly as could be. "That was some awesome sex last night, huh Blake," she said on several occasions while stroking my balls. The only honest answer I could give was "It was fantastic -- other-worldly in fact!"

None of Jeremy, Candice or Jill was the least bit chagrined the next day even though we had almost participated in each other's fuck sessions, but I felt flushed and was sure that I was red. As Jill and Jeremy were straightening out things from the night before and Candice and I were rinsing off the dishes for the dishwasher she whispered to me, with the smuggest of looks, "Sounds like you got properly fucked last night, huh Blake? I know I sure did!"

"All four of us did," was my halting reply, trying to avoid eye contact.

I tried to play it cool as we had a low key day, going ocean kayaking, walking along the beach (NOT toward the nude beach), and playing a rubber of bridge. Although I don't think that I showed it praying on my mind the entire day Sunday were two things. The first was Jeremy and Candice obviously getting off by Candice pretending that she was Jill, and Jill getting off hearing that Jeremy was pretending that Candice was her. The second was how we could have heard nothing in Jeremy and Candice's room the first night, and almost everything the second.

I couldn't yet really do anything about the first thing troubling me, but I could the second. Sometime during the day I was able to break away from the others and go up to Jeremy and Candice's room. I was shocked when I opened the door and peeked in. There was an accordion double wall between their room and ours. Clearly when they wanted good sound insulation they closed the accordion wall; when they wanted to hear and be heard they opened it. It was still open from last night so it was easy to see what was going on.

"Those little devils," I thought to myself.

When Jeremy and Candice's private jet dropped us off at the commuter airport after our trip we gave big hugs all around. It seemed that everyone had thoroughly enjoyed it, although because of their personalities the other three had apparently enjoyed it even more than I did. One thing that was ridiculously awesome for me was the sex with Jill Saturday night, despite what motivated her to become an aggressor and to swallow for the first time ever.

After that trip even a moron -- and I hope that I'm not one -- in my position would be able to see that while our normal sex was still near-great that over-the-top sex with Jill never occurred except when we had done something with one of the four hot guys that we knew. While I certainly didn't want to do anything to cause Jill to stop our extreme sex sessions, I was perturbed by the apparent motivation.

On a number of occasions I tried to bring up with Jill the subject of where her mind was during sex.. As I mentioned before her character was such that she always either gave a brutally honest answer to a question, or avoided answering it. Every time I brought up the subject she did the latter. She skillfully avoided answering my inquiries either by asking questions in response like "Do you like it when I fuck your brains out or swallow your cum?" changed the subject, started to snuggle up to and tantalize me, or all three.

I was still deciding whether I would force Jill to give answers to my questions when there was a big party with many of our friends at Josh and Beth's house. It was one of those times when everyone seemed to be in a good mood, booze was flowing but not many people were actually drunk, there was good music, good food, and very "friendly" behavior by all.

Of course Jeremy was there, and he, Josh, and Russell, three of our four best looking male friends (Albert wasn't at the party since Josh and Beth didn't know him), gave Jill more attention than any other female. She seemed to love it.

I hadn't seen Jill for a while, and after just having danced about five very vigorous dances in a row with Sybil and Candice, I got another drink and went looking for her. Josh and Beth had a garden trestle with thick ivy, and flowering plants that I didn't recognize, growing on it between the back walkway out of their house and a bench. As I walked outside I could hear voices coming from the bench area but because of the trestle and plants couldn't see who was there.

As I walked closer to the bench I recognized the voices as Jill's and Jeremy's. I fortuitously got there at just the right time.

"Look Jill you're well aware that you turn me on, aren't you?" Jeremy asked in a seductive tone.

"Of course," Jill laughed, "especially since you were calling Candice 'Jill' while you were fucking her brains out when we visited you at your beach house."

"Well, isn't there some way we could hook up in real life instead of just in make-believe?" Jeremy continued.

"Hey, Jeremy, I fantasy fuck you too; you're a good-looking, smart, funny guy. But I'm married to Blake and he's the only one I'll be fucking in real life."

"I know that Candice would enjoy fucking Blake almost as much as I'd enjoy fucking you. Can't we do a swap for just one night."

"So you two have talked about it, have you?"

"Yeah, Candice is entirely happy with me calling her Jill as I'm eating or fucking her after we've been around you and Blake since that is the best sex she gets. In fact she once told me that I better not fuck around but if I do it better be with you, but I'd have to expect that she'd fuck Blake at the same time?"

"Oh really," Jill laughed, "God, you guys really do have a no-holds-barred relationship, don't you."

"Yes, that's one of many reasons why I love Candice."

"Do you think that she was serious about Blake?" Jill teasingly inquired.

"Oh yeah; after you guys visited us at our cottage she point blank told me that she loved how Blake's cock and ball sac looked -- although after I gave her a hang dog look she said 'but of course they're not as nice as yours, Jeremy,'" Jeremy said as they both laughed. "Then she said 'if you do convince Jill to let you fuck her you better convince Blake to fuck me too.'" They both giggled.

"I'm not fucking anyone else in real life, and Blake isn't either. If he fantasy fucks Candice that's his business, but if he fucked her in real life I'd cut his nuts off," Jill replied in a tone that was half-joking and half-serious.

"God, but you're so sexy, and you inspire me so much," Jeremy pleaded, almost begged. By this time I was peering through the plants which, though thick, did allow a restricted view of Jeremy and Jill sitting on the bench.

"Hey, you can fuck me in your imaginary world as much as you like, Jeremy, and I'd be honored to be your fictional partner. But no matter how much you beg," then Jill started cackling obviously trying to make the conversation lighter, "you're not sticking your nice dick into my lovely twat in the real world, simple as that."

"Can I at least have a French kiss and tit squeeze; you're tits are so fantastic," Jeremy beseeched this time actually on his knees, as far as I could tell.

From my perspective it appeared that Jill pinched his nose and chortled "You can once it your life. If you do it now you won't be able to at any other time, so choose wisely my little grasshopper." With that she stood up and with her hands on her hips looked down at Jeremy said "Well is it going to be now or do we go right back to the party?"

It was clear that Jeremy was thinking about it carefully because there was a long pause. He finally stood up, appeared to give Jill a peck on the forehead, and said "I'll wait for a more pleasurable situation."

"Good choice," Jill laughed, "now let's go find our spouses. I'm so hot now I need to get Blake somewhere immediately and fuck his brains out." After Jill said that she appeared to give Jeremy a quick kiss on the chin and said "Maybe I'll be fantasy-fucking you when I do, Jeremy" she laughed as she started heading toward the other end of the trestle. When I saw that I quickly turned and ran inside. I disappeared into the crowd and was certain that I hadn't been noticed.

What I had surreptitiously heard three quarters pleased me and one quarter disturbed me. I was just standing at a counter in the kitchen trying to sort my feelings out when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hi big boy," Jill said looking at me with her mesmerizing eyes and smile, "let's go somewhere private."

She didn't give me a chance to respond, but just purposefully dragged me away. When we got next to Beth she turned to me and authoritatively said "Stay put, don't move," and gracefully interrupted Beth's conversation with a mutual female friend. Jill whispered something into Beth's ear, Beth got an evil smile on her face and nodded her head to the stairwell, and obviously followed us with her eyes as Jill retrieved me and pulled me up the stairs.

When we got upstairs Jill opened the first door on the left, which looked like it was Josh and Beth's guest bedroom, pulled me inside, locked the door, threw her arms around my neck, and started passionately kissing me. While I was enjoying it I was still conflicted about whether I wanted to be a Jeremy surrogate, but when she quickly removed her top and her big, gorgeous tits flopped out, pushed me down on the bed, and stuck a tit in my face, I started to come around.

By the time that we were both naked and in a sixty nine I was really getting with the program, especially when she sucked one testicle, then the other, into her mouth while stroking my cock. Her pussy tasted so good and was leaking so much juice that I was really ready when she impaled herself on me and rode me cowgirl as I massaged her bouncing boobs.

That fuck was so fantastic that all thoughts of being a Jeremy surrogate washed out of my mind and I became splendidly content. However, the Jeremy-surrogate thought flashed through my brain again when after we got dressed and were leaving the guest room Jeremy and Candice appeared exiting another upstairs bedroom with the same "freshly fucked" look that I'm sure that Jill and I had. However, I was so sanguine that I just laughed along with the other three, we danced one more dance, and then went home.

When we got home that Saturday night Jill gave me another unsolicited blow job where she manipulated my balls and swallowed when I discharged a full load into her mouth.

Sunday I was both enormously sexually satisfied and agitated at the same time, but didn't know quite how to feel, or what to say, if anything, to Jill. Without any prompting as we went to bed that night Jill left a low light on and turned my face to look directly into hers.

"Blake, I know that you've asked me some subtle questions about my sexual behavior over the last year or so. I feel that I need to honestly answer them."

"OK," was all that I said in reply, propping myself up on one elbow.

As Jill stroked my face and shoulder she continued to peer unflinchingly into my eyes. "I get turned on by some other handsome guys when they pay attention to me. In my fantasy world when I'm fucking you sometimes I'm thinking about them. I wish that weren't the case, but it is."

Again all I said was "OK," but despite the fact that Jill's tone or gaze didn't change I think that she was pleased that I had no anger whatsoever in my response or body language.

"I want you to know, for certain, however that regardless of what my fantasy world is I want only a monogamous relationship with you in the real world. To be honest, so that you know everything, all of Jeremy, Josh, Russell and Albert have propositioned me and I turned them all down even though..." and here she looked down away from me for a few seconds before looking up and continuing. "Even though I've fantasized about fucking all four of them. Saturday Jeremy even offered a swap telling me that Candice really liked your cock."

"What did you say?" I responded with a totally calm, non-judgmental tone.

"The only pussy I'll allow your cock in in the real world is mine! And in the real world no other cock will be shoved up my pussy either."

I'm sure that I got a subtle smile on my face, which I think reassured Jill. She concluded her frank elucidation with "Can you be satisfied for me to be yours, and yours alone, in the real world and not be concerned about fantasy? I really hope so, because I love you so much...." at which point Jill, uncharacteristically, started crying.

As I wiped away her tears I consciously smiled broadly and said "Jill, there is no straight guy in the world that wouldn't want to have sex with you, and I feel so lucky and grateful that I'm the only guy who can. I love you with all my heart and if I'm your one and only in actuality then I'm not going to concern myself with the imaginary." After a pregnant pause during which she stopped crying and smiled, with a Chesire cat grin I continued, "Plus the sex with you after other guys have hit on you is so phenomenal I have no right or desire to complain!"

Jill then proceeded to frantically fuck me with as great an intensity as ever, the first time that I was sure that she was thinking only of me when she initiated the sex and bounced up and down on my cock while she ground her pussy into my crotch and balls.

After Jill's physically and emotionally draining uber-fuck that Sunday night as she lay with her head on my chest she meekly said "In the interest of full disclosure, I need to tell you one more thing. Promise that you won't get mad?"

"Jill," I replied, "at the present time you could tell me anything and it would so pale in comparison to the fantastic fuck we just had that it would be impossible for me to get mad."

"Well, Saturday night to assuage Jeremy after I turned both him and a swap down he looked so sad that I agreed that once in our lives he could give me a French kiss while squeezing a tit."

I smiled to myself. Jill was obviously about as honest as a wife could be. All I said in response was "Then he's the second luckiest guy on earth next to me."

Jill kissed one of my nipples, gently squeezed my balls, and then pressed her tits even harder into me and pulled me even tighter to her. We were asleep -- at least I was -- within seconds.

After that outwardly I gave every indication that I had come to grips with and accepted being Jill's only actual sex partner although she had several imaginary ones. While I can't say that I ever liked the idea the sex that resulted from it was so fantastic that I didn't want to jeopardize it in any way, so I just played along.

I was pleased that despite the fact that Jill shot Jeremy (and Candice) down for a "swap meet" that they remained some of our closest friends and in fact about a year after our first visit invited us to their beach house again, this time with Josh and Beth. By then, as if they needed to, they had upgraded their private jet to a Raytheon Premier 1 which fit the six of us very comfortably, and had a cruising speed of 450 mph.

After a pleasant Friday cookout and poker game, which determined who had to do what odd jobs for the weekend, we went to bed in the same room we were in before, between Jeremy and Candice's room and Josh and Beth's. I subtly determined that there were accordion walls adjacent ours in both of the other rooms. The same as the last time the accordion walls were closed because we heard essentially no noise from the other rooms as Jill and I had a very pleasant, loving, calm fuck before going to sleep.

imhapless
imhapless
3,553 Followers