Fantasy or Truth?

Story Info
Wife enjoys her fantasy.
3k words
3.72
84.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy my wife and I have and how we want it to come true. We are on a long vacation in Florida in a luxurious van and staying at resorts and other nice places... You awaken and feel the sunshine coming into the room through the open windows, your hand moves down to your nicely trimmed pussy and you feel the remains of the cum spread on your thighs from last nights loving... You lay back and remember the way the men looked at you in the bar as you walked in wearing the low cut backless sun dress you had picked out, with the thong and no bra, your nipples came erect in the air conditioning. You leaned over to me and whispered, " I really feel like I could enjoy this place"

"Go ahead lover, I want you to enjoy yourself." I whispered back. I got us a drink and we sat back and watched the crowd. We had been planning to do this for some time and as we were far from home, now would be the best time. I noticed two good-looking guys giving you the eye and nodded in their direction and waved them over. " Hello, I'm Carl and this is Kurt" the blonde one said. " Hi, I'm Bob and this is my wife Mary" I replied, using the names we had chosen. We sat and had a few drinks and laughed. I noticed how they were looking at your breasts bounce as you laughed and I knew you were enjoying the attention. " Care to dance?" Carl asked. "Love too" you replied. As you danced, I spoke with Kurt, and he told me they were in the Navy and on a 24-hour leave. I told him about our fantasy, of your getting fucked by two men, and he sat back looking surprised, then asked if I meant it. "Yes" I said, " Do you think you guys could do it?"

"Sure, we both had just gone through testing and are clean, and to be honest, real fucking horny" Kurt said. When you came back to the table, I whispered his reply, and you went off to the ladies room, so I could talk to them alone.

"Okay guys, here is the story... We have thought about this for a long time and both want to do it but there are some ground rules. I get to watch and take part if I want, no rough stuff and if Mary says, "stop" we stop. You guys okay with that?"

"Hell yes, she's hot and looks like she would be fun. do you think she can take it?" Carl asked? " Oh yeah, she loves sex and Cumming" I replied. " She also gives a great blow job, and loves to taste cum." I told them. Just then you came back to the table and sat down. The guys went up to the bar leaving us alone.

"Okay, I proposed our plan, and they are both game. They are clean and horny as hell. You call the shots, hee hee still willing to go ahead?" I ask. " Well, I am horny, do you think it would be okay? Will you still love me after?" you ask. " Sure, you know I want to see you totally fucked out, it will be okay with me."

"Alright then, I'm nervous as hell, but when we were dancing, I felt Kurt rubbing his cock on me and it sure felt good. I nearly came right there. I am dripping wet right now" I reached under the table and up your dress and could feel the moisture on your thighs.

"God, stop or I'll climax right here," you moaned. " I think you are ready to do this" I said and waved the guys back.

"Okay, let's stay a while then we can go back to the hotel." I told them. We stayed for another hour and you had many dances with both of them, and I watched as they rubbed their crotches on your tummy, and rubbed your ass as they danced. I knew you were getting very hot and starting to move into that place where sex is all you think of.

"Okay, you breathed into my ear, let's go NOW, I need to feel skin on my skin." We got up and left the bar, with the guy's following us by 5 minutes. " Just get into the van, we can all ride together." I said as the three of you climbed into the back seat with you sitting on Carl's lap. I had hardly started the van, when I look into the mirror and see you kissing Kurt, and Carl sucked your neck and rubbed your hard nipples. I reluctantly pulled my eyes from the mirror and pulled out of the parking lot. I heard you give a low moan I knew so well, and looking back in the mirror, I saw that Carl had spread your legs and was rubbing your clit through your soaked panties, and I knew you had just cum. You reach down, and pull Kurt's zipper open and reach in pulling his fast hardening cock out. It's about 7" long and nicely thick, with a large head, begging to be sucked. Kurt moves up and guides your head to his cock, and I see your tongue flick out to taste his pre cum oozing out of the hole. I think that you have just tasted your first strange cum in over r25 years, and I feel my cock twitch and cum ooze out as well. I have to concentrate on driving and steal quick looks into the mirror as I hear slurping and moaning as I see you sucking most of Kurt's cock down your throat and hear the slop of your pussy as Carl slides two fingers into your wet pussy.

"Okay, her we are," I say as we pull into the motel lot. " Ohhhh I don't want to stop yet" you moan. " Come on, let's get into the room," I say. You pull Carl's fingers from your pussy and straighten your dress. "Kurt, you better try to get that thing back into your pants."

"Man, you are a great cocksucker baby, I can't wait to finish Cumming" he stammers. You laugh and climb out of the van. " Well honey, you still up to it? Did you like the little preview?" you ask me. " Damn, I can't wait to see the main show" I groan as I kiss you, tasting the faint taste of Kurt's cock on your tongue. " Can you taste it?" you ask. " Mmmm, I moan." I open the door and we all go in. I no sooner close the door than you start to rub their cocks thru their pants, and cause more moans to come from them. " Okay, Bob, pull that chair over and sit down."

"You always wanted to watch, so enjoy as I enjoy getting fucked by these two studs." You tell me. I pull the easy chair over so I have a good view and sit back to enjoy the show.

Standing, you pull Kurt's head down to kiss him, running your tongue into his, and moan as he starts to rub your ass, pulling your belly to his crotch, you run your hand down his chest to his pants, and with his help open his pants. You reach into his boxers, and pull his hard cock out of his shorts. You drop to your knees, and look at his hard throbbing cock. I see it's about the same as mine, and am happy knowing you can enjoy both cocks fully. You look over at me watching, as you open your hot lips, and suck Kurt into your mouth. He moan's and runs his hands over your head as you suck him in and out of your mouth. I see your saliva and his cum glistening on his cock and know he won't last long with you running your tongue around his cock like that. Carl kneels down, and unzips your dress, letting it fall from your shoulders. He moves and sucks your left nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God, that feels good," you moan.

"Give me your cock too," you ask as he stands and drops his pants. You take a cock in each hand, and take turns sucking them. I watch as I see you not only play with strange cocks, but see the pleasure on your face as you suck their hard throbbing cocks. " Ohhh, I'm going to cum," Carl moans. You take his cock into your mouth, and suck hard as you jerk his shaft with your hand. " Cum baby, let me taste your cum" you grunt. " Ahhhh, fuck, " he moans and I see his balls swell, and his cock pulse and know you are getting a mouth full of strange cum, you open your mouth and I see him squirt into your willing mouth. It's too much for me, and I cum for the first time, without even touching myself. It's good and helps to relieve the tension I am feeling. I watch you swallow his cum, and lick his softening cock clean. " I sure hope you can get it up again" you ask him, as his cock falls from your lips. " Don't worry baby, I intend to fuck you at least three times tonight" he tells you.

You laugh and turn back to Kurt, and suck his cock back into your mouth. " Oh baby, suck it good, it's my turn" he moans. I see his balls contract and your cheeks bulge as he shoots into your mouth. He cums so hard you can't swallow it all, and it drips down your chin and falls onto your hard nipple. After he pulls from your mouth, you smile at me, and lick the cum off your tit.

"Oh baby, you are so hot" I groan.

"Okay, now it's my turn" you say as you shrug out of your dress and panties. You climb on the bed, and spread your legs say " eat me now, make me cum hard" Carl climbs between your legs and licks the pussy juice from you soaking pussy, running his tongue over your swollen clit. As you moan and squirm, Kurt starts to kiss you, and pinches your nipples. You are moving all over the bed, and groaning and squealing as you cum again and again. " Okay, stop, I can't take it anymore" you say as you pull Carl from your pussy. " I need to have a cock in me. Just one at a time right now." You moan. " wait, I want to watch this close up" I say as I move to the bed. " Who do you want first?" I ask you. " Carl" you gasp. He moves up the bed and spreads you open more. I look and see your pussy is swollen and so wet. " Let me help" I say as I take Carl's cock in my hand and rub the swollen head over your wet puffy cunt lips, coating it with your lubrication. " Now baby, put it in me now." You demand. I put the head at the entrance to your pussy, and watch as Carl pushes into you. I see the head pop into you, and you moan as he slowly pushes three inches into you. Pulling out, I see your pussy lips suck the shaft and he rams forward, pushing his cock all the way into your pussy. " Ohhh, mmmmm" you grunt as he shoves home. I finally see what I have wanted to see for a while, a cock filling your cunt.

"I'm doing it babe, I have a strange cock in me, he's fucking me babe, do you like what you see?" you ask, looking at my face, close to yours. " Yeah baby, enjoy it" I say as I move back. Carl spreads your legs, and starts to pound his hard cock into you. Moans come from your lips and I watch your lovely breasts bounce from the force of his cock filling you. It looks as good as I imagined it would. I see the lust on your face as you get fucked. You rub your tits and pull your nipples as he pounds you. I see the flush on your face and know you are close." Going to cum babe?" I ask.

" Yes, NOW" you yell as your pussy floods with your orgasm. You moan louder and looking up at Carl say, " Cum baby, fill me with your cum." He groans and starts to fuck harder, the way I know you like it and then you say " I feel your cum flooding my cunt" as he groans and pumps into you his hot seed. With a groan, he collapses on you and rolls off. " Kurt, fuck me now" you moan as he crawls between your legs, and I watch the second strange cock push into your gaping pussy. Carl's cum oozes out as Kurt starts to fuck you. He pounds into you for what seems like forever as you cum again and again, finally grunting and I know he is pumping more hot cum into your wet, well fucked pussy. He pulls out of you with a wet "plop" and I watch as his cum and Carls mix as they ooze from you. You pull me down and kiss me hard. " God, that was so good, I loved it," you moan as your breathing gets back to normal. Carl moves up and you start to suck his cock, licking the cum off it. He gets hard again, and you move over and start to suck Kurt hard as well.

"Okay, now it's time to do both" you say. You get on your knees and pull Carl to your mouth as you feel Kurt move his larger cock to your pussy. You suck Carl as Kurt pushes his now hard cock into you again. You moan as they move faster. I sit back and enjoy the sight of you getting fucked both ends. They fuck you for a ½ hour or more, switching places twice, and as Kurt starts to get close to Cumming, he fucks harder and you let Carl slip from your mouth and enjoy the fucking you are getting. " Cum on my tits, " you moan and as Kurt gets close he pulls out, you flip over and jerk his cock as the first spurt splashes onto your heaving tits. He cums at least six spurts and when he is done, you lick his cock clean, and I watch his cum slide down your tits.

You push Carl on his back, and straddle his cock. I watch as he slowly disappears into your hot body, as I see the flush of orgasm on your tits again. You rub the cum into your skin as you pump Carl. Reaching back you grab his cock, and shifting you push him into your ass. " I'm getting fucked in the ass baby" you groan as I move to the bed and push my cock into your mouth. You suck and in no time I am cumming down your throat. You moan and pump harder, screaming as you feel Carl fill your ass with cum. "I don't believe you let him fuck your ass" I said. " Well, I figured I should try it again, I was doing everything else, and it was okay" you replied.

You all lay back on the bed catching your breath. After a while I suggest you take a shower, and the three of you get in. I watch as they soap you down, paying special attention to your lovely tits and swollen pussy. " No, I can't fuck again' you say, "my pussy is too sore" dropping to your knees, you take turns sucking them both to yet another shower of hot cum onto your skin.

Carl has to go as his leave is nearly up and he has to be back before midnight, so he dresses and with a last hot kiss, goes. The three of us climb into bed, and fall asleep. I wake up a while later, feeling the bed moving, and look over to see that you are riding Kurt's cock yet again. Seeing I am awake, and knowing my fantasy you pull off and move over to suck my hardening cock as Kurt moves between your spread legs, and shoves his cock back into you. You grunt as he hits home, and suck me all the way down as he rams his hard cock into you. I play with your tits, as I watch you move with the fucking you are getting and with a groan, Kurt pulls out and shoots cum onto your back, then shoves back into you as he finishes Cumming. He pulls out with a squishing noise as you move over me and guide my hard cock into your fresh fucked pussy. I lay back and enjoy the feel of cum on my balls as you pump us both to another orgasm. You roll off as I fall out and we all fall back asleep.

We wake about 4:00 AM and have another shower together and take turns fucking you in the shower, till Kurt and I cum together on your face and tits.

Later as Kurt is leaving, you drop to your knees and give him one last farewell blowjob.

"Bye Kurt, and thanks for the fun" you say as he leaves.

"Well babe, there is your fantasy, did you enjoy it?" I take you and kiss you, tasting cum on your lips. I rub your tits and hard nipples fill my palms. ' Oh the hell with it, fuck me" you say. I push you to the bed and push my hard cock into your pussy. I feel the strange cum in you and fill you with my cum as I cum for the fourth time that night. I roll off, and as we drift off to sleep, I whisper, " I love you lover"

"I love you babe, and thanks for the fucking" you answer as we drop off to sleep till morning.

So, good story? I have another one in my head too.