Fantasy Realized

Story Info
Step dad is discovered and pleasure ensues.
3k words
4.51
208.8k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of fantasy. I am sure the feelings and actions I am about to describe do happen in real life, just not to me, I would never have the nerve to act on my feelings. I hope you all enjoy this story I have fantasized about it several times.

*

I met my now wife when she was 34 and I was 31. We met online and hit to off almost immediately, resulting in our being married 6 months later. She was twice divorced and I had never been married. She had two girls, ages 12 and 11 at the time, Beth, the 12 year old and her sister, Julie. They both still had strong ties to their father and would go to stay with him every other weekend. For the first several years of our marriage everything went very well, with the girls gone every other weekend my new wife and I really got to enjoy each other sexually. The stories I could tell about our sexual play. Everything changed about 4 years into our marriage, the sex almost stopped and my wife decided to take a job to earn some extra money. The job she took required her to work some weekends and every once in a while she would be working when the girls were home.

It was easy for the girls and I to form a tight bond, by that time they were going to their dad's less often and they had noticed that I was the one paying for all of their needs. I had won some money and had a swimming pool installed, and when Beth turned 16 I was more then happy to buy her a car. The upside of the swimming pool, besides sparking some hot scenes with my wife, was the fact that I got to see the two girls grow into womanhood. My wife was blessed with a very nice set of tits and I hoped that the girls would take after her. My wife was never shy about her body and would get up in the morning and begin breakfast wearing only her sports bra and the shorts she slept in, the girls followed her lead and at first it was no big issue, but once they began to mature it became a different story. I was amazed at how their tits seemed to grow larger almost weekly, every week Beth's bust seemed bigger to me and her sister, maturing slower, also began to swell. Once when I was doing laundry and couldn't help but notice the size in their bras, they were both wearing C cups.

The girls couldn't be separated from the pool during the hot summer time. They would always be out there, either sunning or swimming. They always invited friends over to enjoy the pool and more then once I went into my room to watch them swimming with their friends. I tried to tell myself that I wasn't checking them out; they were 18 and 17 at the time, but that I was looking over their older friends.

The summer following Beth's graduation was the best. She was out of school and her sister was getting ready for her final year. They seemed to live in the pool that summer and I began to watch from the bedroom more and more often. I finally had to admit to myself that I was watching them, not checking out their friends. Who could blame me, every year their swimsuits seemed to shrink and their breasts grew bigger, sexual relations with my wife were at an all time low and I was horny with two very attractive young ladies sharing my home.

That's when it all began to change; I began to search the web for any stories about incest. I knew that what I had in mind wasn't really incest, seeing how the girls weren't mine, but having lived with them over the past 6 years I felt like a dad to them. I wasn't getting any sexual satisfaction from my wife so I began to masturbate more and more while looking at pictures of 'parents and their children' on the internet. I even found several sites like this one that had stories posted dealing with incest. I also found myself doing the laundry more and more just to be around Beth's things, and would even smell her panties from time to time to gain arousal.

It was mid July when Beth found some of the sites I had visited on the computer. I thought I did a pretty good job covering my tracks but one site sent an e-mail to me and Beth found it before I did. She kept the e-mail a secret for several weeks until one day when she and Julie were planning on a swim. I heard them changing into their swimsuits and moved to my room to watch them, pulling my cock out to enjoy the view. Julie was first outside and dove right in, Beth didn't get out there right away and I began to wonder why, when the door to my room opened slowly and I turned to look and saw her standing in the doorway.

"I thought I saw you watching us from in here before," she said, "but when I found this e-mail I knew you were watching us."

She then handed me the e-mail she had printed and deleted from the computer.

I didn't know what to do and turned away, tucking my wilting cock back into my jeans.

"At first it wasn't about you," I pleaded, "I did watch at first to catch a look of your older friends, you don't know but your mother and I haven't been real active lately. If you know what I mean."

"Well I kinda thought so, Mom had been really busy with work and doesn't seem to have as much time to spend with you. Do watching Julie and I really get you bothered?"

"At first, no, it didn't bother me," I said, "but watching you both grow into beautiful women I have started to pay more attention you both."

"Well I guess that our suits don't really hide much do they?" Beth said smiling, pulling at her bikini top.

"They leave very little to the imagination." I laughed.

"Do you, um, play with it while you watch us?" she said pointing at my crotch.

"Sometimes." I told her, 'not always but sometimes, when I really need a release."

"Ok then, I was wondering, walking in on you with your cock out and everything. I am kinda flattered I guess, that you find me that sexy that you play with your cock." Beth said smiling again.

My cock began to rise again just from hearing Beth say the word "cock".

"I can assume then, that today you needed a release huh?" she said smiling more.

"You could say that." I replied, relaxing slightly.

Beth then moved toward me and slid her hand down inside my shorts, just stroking my growing cock. The aroma from her perfume made me weak in the knees as she stood close to me and held my cock in her hand.

"You seem ready for release now, but I better get outside before Julie begins to wonder where I am. I would hate for her to find me jacking you or something more." She said winking.

Beth walked to the door and looked back to find me pulling my cock out and stroking it slowly.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she laughed, "be back to talk more later."

I stood at the window watching as Beth ran from the house and joined her sister swimming. I could tell Julie was asking what took her so long and Beth replying that she had a phone call. Julie dropped the subject and they both swam for about a half hour before they got out and lay back in the sun to tan.

I continued to watch them, bringing myself to the edge of several orgasms but always stopping short of cumming. Finally I left my room and went into the family room to watch a baseball game. Fifteen minutes later I heard the back door slam and knew the girls were done swimming. Julie walked in first, her towel over her shoulders, shivering from the air conditioning. I could only imagine how hard her nipples were from the cool air. My mind raced when Beth walked in, her towel around her waist and her wet top combined with the cool air made her nipples stand proud, straining against the fabric. They both sat down on the couch and watched the game with me for a few minutes.

"Well I need to get changed," Julie finally said, "I am supposed to meet my friends at the mall. Are you going with me Beth?"

Beth looked me right in the eye then glanced away saying, "No, I'm going to pass, think I will stay here and watch some TV, maybe go swimming later."

My heart leapt at the thought of my now knowing stepdaughter staying at home with me alone. My mind wandered for the entire 30 minutes it took Julie to change and to finally leave. Once I heard the back door close and watch as she pulled out of the drive I knew something would happen, I just didn't know what for sure. Could I convince Beth to forget about the earlier conversation or maybe go forward in my quest to be with her?

My questions were soon answered when Beth stood up, dropped the towel from her waist and walked toward me. I sat upright in my chair and Beth sat down on my lap, smiling.

"Now where were we? I don't remember but I think it had something to do with how I look and dress. Is that right?" she said laughingly.

I just nodded at her and smiled.

"Well I guess I will start things off then, should I remove my bikini so you mind wont wander any more?"

I just nodded again.

Beth reached behind her back and pulled at the strings holding her top on. First she released the strings around her neck then holding her top up she untied the strings running around her back.

"I hope you will like my tits, I think that they are still growing but need someone to look close and tell me."

I was breathless as she dropped her top and exposed her breasts and nipples to the cool air.

"MMMM that feels good, do they look good to you?"

I leaned in and found a nipple and sucked it into my mouth, Beth threw her head back and moaned lowly.

"That feels good Daddy."

It was the first time I had been called Daddy and was taken back. I don't know why but being called Daddy I got even hornier then normal.

"Do you like being called Daddy?" Beth laughed. "I thought you would, I finally checked out the site that sent you the e-mail. They have some really hot stories there don't they?"

I just sucked harder in her nipple and nodded my head pulling on her nipple more.

"Well then Daddy maybe I should stand up and see if you are really glad to see me, you know, see if you are ready for more?" Beth said pulling from my grasp and mouth.

Beth stood up and ran her hand across my now tight crotch, I moaned and held her hand on my cock. She smiled at the feeling and pulled at the buttons holding my cock in. My cock sprang out and she slid her hand up and down the length, teasing me.

"My, aren't you hard Daddy? I bet you really want me to suck you don't you?"

"Not until I get to taste your pussy," I said, "Take your panties off for you Daddy baby."

Beth smiled and shimmied out of her panties and I was pleasantly surprise to find her totally shaved. I pulled her close to me and could smell the sex coming from her honey hole. I brought my finger up to her and felt the wetness coming from her slit. Beth leaned back and moaned in pleasure.

"That feels good Daddy, please take me to the bed and lick my wet pussy. Make me cum with your tongue and fingers then fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard!"

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Once there I laid her down gently and stepped back and removed the rest of my clothes. My cock was rock hard and leaking precum and Beth reached out for it, taking it slowly into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down on my meat for several minutes until I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. Beth moaned around my cock and soon I was sliding my cock deeply into her mouth. Beth sucked harder wanting to bring me to climax and soon she got her wish. I felt the load beginning to rise and slid my cock deep into her mouth, she gagged a little and I pulled out some when I began to cum. She took most of the load into her mouth and pulled off in time to let the final jets of cum splash on her tits. The sight of my cum landing on her tits drove me wild and I reached for her tits and rubbed my cum into her skin like a moisturizer. I then leaned in and kissed my stepdaughter deeply.

Breaking our kiss Beth moaned, "Now it's my turn Daddy, lick my pussy, make me cum with your fingers and tongue!"

I didn't wasn't to disappoint her and moved quickly between her legs and thighs. She responded by placing her legs over my shoulders giving me deep access to her wet slit.

This isn't her first time I thought to myself, wondering about her sister's sexual experience.

I moved closer to her wet slit and could feel the heat coming from her pussy mound. I wasted little time with licking around her clit and attacked it with much desire. I was flicking my tongue over her clit and toying with her, knowing that a full onslaught would bring her to a quick climax. I teased her, bringing her right to the edge of orgasm several times before she screamed and grabbed my hair begins me to let her cum.

"Please Daddy, stop teasing me, let me cum in your mouth then we can share my juice in a wet kiss!!"

I thought about it for just seconds and knew that it would be wonderful to share my baby's juice with her. I concentrated on her clit and didn't let up until she finally and almost violently came in my mouth. Her juice shot into my wanting mouth and I swallowed most of it, savoring the taste on my lips and tongue. She continued to thrash on the bed until her climax subsided. Once she settled down I lick at her slit again and moved up and shared her juice with her in a long wet kiss.

"MMMM Daddy you are wonderful, none of my boyfriends ever did that to me!"

I just smiled and lay beside her on the bed, both of us regaining our strength. Finally I took her hand and placed it on my growing cock and smiled at her.

"Are you ready to get fucked now Baby?" I asked her mockingly.

Beth responded by getting on top of me and humping against my cock. I reached out and grabbed her by the ass and held her up enough for my cock to slip into her wet pussy then lowered her slowly onto my hard on. Her tits looked wonderful swinging from the slow thrusts I began with. She was moaning quietly but quickly became louder and louder as I picked up speed of my thrusts. Finally I started thrusting deeply into her and the bed was rocking hard from my onslaught. The look on her face was one of pure bliss and I knew she loved the fucking I was giving her. I held her hips up and fucked her deep then shallow, she began to moan more. Finally I held her away from my cock and fucked her with just the head of my cock, her moaning became screaming that she was cumming and I thrust my cock deeply into her holding her down on my expanding cockhead.

"OOOOO Daddy, please don't stop your cock feels sooooo good!!!!"

I pulled her from my cock and got off the bed and turned her over onto her hands and knees. I took my cock and rubbed it along her sloppy slit. Beth was thrusting back trying to impale herself onto my cock but I continued to tease her. Finally I held my cock head at her slit and pulled her back hard onto my cock, sliding my cock entirely into her with one thrust. Beth arched her back and screamed that she was cumming again. That was all it took for me as I felt my own climax approaching, and fucked her deep with hard thrusts

I felt my load shoot as her pussy contracted around my cock. Her pussy was milking my cock. I reached around and pulled at her nipples, making her moan more. Our climaxes subsided and we fell into a heap on the bed, our arms and legs tangled together.

After laying there for what seemed like hours we finally got up and dressed, but not before Beth gave me another wonderful blowjob, swallowing my load while staring me right in the eyes. As we walked from the room, Beth turned to me and told me to stop masturbating; she would be around whenever I needed a release. I just smiled and told her no problem, I would be happy to take her up on that invitation anytime.

As we settled in the TV room, we weren't there for more then 15 minutes when Julie and my wife arrived at home. Beth gave me a little wink when her Mom walked into the room and said she was going swimming and would anyone like to join her...

To be continued...