Fantasy Realized Ch. 02

Story Info
Step Dad finds more fun in the family.
2.1k words
4.57
99.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth went to her room and changed into her bikini, reading herself for a swim. My wife and Beth's sister Julie walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I gave them a quick glance, wondering if they had any idea what Beth and I had done while they were away. Beth returned to the room wearing what had to be the smallest bikini top I had ever seen. Her full tits strained against the material and for an instant I thought they would pop free. Her nipples were almost visible and I knew once she got wet that they would shine through.

"Does anyone want to go swimming with me?" she asked.

My wife and Julie both declined, my wife said she was too tired and wanted to take a nap and Julie said she had to do some research on some colleges she was thinking about applying to.

"How about you Dad, you never go swimming anymore." Beth said, smiling at me.

My cock sprang back to life and began to swell once again.

"Well it is getting kind of late, but I guess I can join you for a little while." I replied, smiling back at her.

I got up and walked as slowly as I could back to my bedroom to change. My cock was at half-mast and hung down impressively. I was startled when my wife walked into the room and said she was going to take a nap back here. I stood before her naked with my cock hardening and hoped she wouldn't put two and two together. My wife sat on the bed and reached out for my tool.

"Maybe you shouldn't go swimming but stay back here and 'nap' with me." She laughed, squeezing my cock.

"That's ok," I told her, "you go ahead and take your nap, I promise to wake you later and we can play then."

She nodded and lay back on the bed. I finished getting dressed and walked out the door quietly, I could already her the quiet pace of my wife's breathing as she had quickly fallen asleep My cock continued to swell in the freedom of the swim trunks. I grabbed a towel and quickly walked out to the pool.

Beth was already swimming when I walked up and she just smiled at me as I got into the pool. The water was a little on the cool side making my cock shrink a little. I swam to the deep end and sunk to the bottom before coming back to the top. I took my hand and wiped the water from my face and brushed my hair back. Once the water was removed from my eyes I saw Beth a few feet in front of me, smiling and I didn't know why.

"I'm glad you came swimming with me Daddy." She said. "I have a present for you, but you have to close your eyes first."

I agreed and closed my eyes, I heard a few splashes and when I opened my eyes Beth handed me first her bikini top then her bottoms. Her tits looked wonderful floating in the water and I could barely make out her shaved slit through the water.

"Don't you think this is a little risky?" I asked, "I mean you mom and sister are right inside the house."

"Well I am sure that Mom is asleep and I know that Julie will be busy at the computer for an hour. So as long as you don't make me scream I think we will be ok." Beth said smiling.

I just nodded and let my cock do the thinking. Beth reached out and pulled the string holding my swim trunks up and slid them down my legs. She moaned slightly at the sight of my cock in the water and moved a hand to stroke me. I moaned in response to her touch and soon I was thrusting in my stepdaughter's hand.

"My Daddy aren't you hard and ready quickly." She laughed.

I only smiled and reached out for Beth's tits and soon I was squeezing them gently in rhythm with my strokes. Beth moaned again a little louder and I moved us toward the shallow end of the pool. There the water was only about 3 feet deep and would allow me to do many more things to my little girl. My cock was almost out of the water now and I placed my hands on Beth's shoulders and gently pushed her downward. She got my meaning quickly and soon was sucking my cock. I can't begin to describe the feeling of her mouth while I was watching her tits sway in the water. Once again I began to thrust into her warm mouth and Beth just opened more to take all my meat into her mouth. I grabbed her hair and began to face fuck her harder. Beth continued to moan around my cock and took her free hand and pulled at her nipples while I fucked her pretty face. I felt my load rising and thrust deeply into her mouth as the first spurt of cum shot out of my cock I could tell Beth was smiling as I came in her mouth and she expertly milked my cock for every drop of cum. Finally my climax subsided and Beth let my shrinking cock slip from her mouth. She took her tongue and licked her lips and swallowed once more, not wasting my cum. I leaned in and kissed her lightly and Beth surprised me by stroking my cock again.

"Easy girl, give me a little time to recover," I laughed, "I'm not a young guy anymore."

Beth nodded and smiled but continued to stroke my limp cock.

"Well then I guess we have to find something else to do until you are ready to fuck me."

I knew exactly what she wanted and grabbed her by the hips and raised her to the pool deck, setting her down gently. Beth immediately spread her legs and slid her hand along her sexy slit.

"Are you hungry Daddy?" She asked mockingly, "Maybe I should feed you. Would you like that Daddy?"

I didn't have to think twice and dove into her wetness; I wasn't into fooling around this time and quickly mounted my attack on her clit. Her pussy was slick with her juices and I lapped hungrily at her mound. Beth shrieked and moaned loudly as I continued my assault, forgetting where we were. I continued to lick and nibble at Beth's pussy wanting to bring her to a fast and explosive climax. I thought she was almost there when she stopped squirming and grew quiet. I looked up and almost fainted when I saw Julie standing there with a look of shock on her face.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked, almost screaming.

"Chill out sis," Beth responded, "We both want this and it isn't against the law or anything. Besides he licks pussy like no one else I know." She added almost laughing.

Julie just stood there for what seemed like hours before she spoke. "Well I think it is kind of weird, I mean we do call him Dad after all, but I won't say anything if you include me.

Beth and I were both taken back with the last statement, but I knew what Beth was thinking when she looked at me and smiled that smile I know so well.

"Well come on over and join us." Beth said, "Don't be shy now."

Julie walked over to us and stripped her clothes off. She wore a black half bra beneath her shirt and a red thong came into view when she lowered her shorts. My cock sprang back to life as I watch Julie strip. Beth told her sister how this had all come about and Julie added that she felt like someone was watching her sometimes. She actually laughed and said she was glad to find out the truth and that she was right about her feeling of being watched. I just watched in amazement as Julie continued to strip, her tits weren't as perky as her sister's because they were a little bigger and her pussy wasn't completely shaved but was trimmed nicely.

"Julie do you remember what we used to do when we were younger?" Beth asked her.

"You mean when we explored each other a couple years back?"

"Yep, that's what I mean, get over here and let me try again." Beth said, a smile spreading across her face.

Julie spread a towel on the deck and laid back, spreading her legs slightly. Beth knew what she wanted and crawled on her hands and knees toward her sister's crotch. Beth gently bent down and licked at her sister's pussy. Julie responded and moaned while playing with her tits. Beth continued to lick at her sister and her ass was held high. I stood there in shock watching them do something that they had done many times before. Beth stopped and looked back at me, she wiggled her ass and asked if I saw anything I liked. I grunted and moved toward her. I got on my knees and buried my cock deeply in one thrust, making her gasp with delight. She turned her attention back to her sister's pussy and I began to slowly fuck her from behind. I held her hips and picked up the pace of my thrusts. Beth was built for this position and I matched her perfectly. I thrust faster and harder into her and slapped her ass several times. Beth continued moaning, partly from my cock and I am sure partly from her sister's juices. Julie began to squirm and I knew she was close to an orgasm. Beth's pussy tightened around my cock and I knew that she was also close to cumming. My own climax approached quickly and I began to take short quick thrusts into Beth's tightening pussy. All three of us came at the same time; my cock shot its load deep into Beth's pussy while her pussy tightened around me. Julie laid there squirming and her mouth was open in a soundless scream. Beth fell away from me, my cock making a pop as it came free from her sloppy wet pussy. Beth and Julie laid close together and shared a kiss, their tongues intertwining.

I rolled into the pool to try to recover and heard a splash behind me. I turned and watched as Julie got into the pool and Beth moved over to the pool edge. Julie then moved between her sister's legs and began to lick my cum from her slit. Beth sat there at the pools edge and half reclined with on hand on her sister's head and the other playing with her nipple. From the look on her face I could tell that Julie was doing a great job licking Beth. I moved behind Julie and fingered her slowly causing her to moan. My cock began to harden again and I soon found myself sliding my cock along her wet slit.

Finally my cock hardened enough and I slid into Julie slowly. I began with slow long strokes, determined to make it last. I held Julie by her hips and continued to thrust into her slowly, using all my length, almost pulling out, then thrusting back in completely. I continued this pace for 5 minutes until I felt Julie's pussy tighten around me. I laughed to myself, thinking how both of the girls were the same. Both of their pussys tightened around my cock and I knew their climax was close at hand. I thrust deeply into Julie and shot my load, she responded my moaning loudly into her sister's pussy, sending her over the edge. Beth bucked against Julie thrusting her back again onto my cock causing her to cum hard as her pussy tightened around my cock once more.

I was totally wasted and drained and floated back to the deep end. Smiling broadly as I floated there, I wondered how much of this I could take and if it would ever end. I floated for 20 minutes then finally decided to get out of the pool. I swam back to the ladder end and watched in amazement as Julie and Beth were locked in a hot 69. Both of them moaning and licking, trying to make the other cum first. I told them I was heading inside and they replied a muffled ok.

My mind was totally lost as I climbed into bed with my wife, she didn't even stir and I didn't have the energy to try to wake her. I lay there and my mind raced at the memories of what happened tonight and believe it or not my cock began to twitch again......