Fantasy Reversal

Story Info
Sam last fantasy for his wife and then awakes changed.
1.7k words
4.15
117.1k
39

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly ready to head home when my phone buzzed with a text message. "Hon, sorry last minute business out of town. Don't worry, I planned something special for you tonight. I will call you at 9:30 tonight. Luv, Kat"

"Shit", I muttered to myself in a moment of self pity.

The text was a major disappointment, as Katrina, my wife and I had been playing 7 days of fantasies. After 3 years of marriage, we were looking to spice our love life up. To my surprise, she had agreed after a couple weeks of pondering the idea. Katrina was quite conservative so her fantasies, for me had been a bit stale, yet I enjoyed her effort. Tonight was to be the last of her fantasies for me, then it would be my turn to control her. My fantasies for her, I smiled to myself, as that was when the real fun would begin.

After work, I decided to go out for drinks with a few coworkers since Katrina was out of town. Drinking a couple too many beers I was feeling relaxed when I headed home, arriving to the empty house just before the deadline she had given me. At exactly 9:30 PM the phone rang, caller ID showing it was Katrina calling. I eagerly picked the phone up, anticipating what she had planned.

"Hey Kat, I was disappointed about tonight. I was looking forward to your last night of plans for met." I answered trying to play down my excitement.

"Oh Sam, I have something planned I thing you will thoroughly enjoy planned. "You have not gone to the bedroom yet, have you baby?" Katrina cooed softly.

"Umm, no, I just got in. I went out for drinks after work."

"MMMMMM ... so I bet you are a bit tipsy tonight then, aren't you? That will be perfect." She continued, "Now go upstairs to our bedroom, put the handset on speaker and set it on the nightstand. Then I want you to strip completely for me. Tell me when you have done those things."

It took a few minutes, but I set the phone down as requested then stripped, leaving my clothes at the end of the bed. "OK, I am completely naked as you asked me to."

"I bet your cock is hard it. Or maybe your cock isn't quite ready for what I have planned. I will assure you will enjoy what is in store for you for some time." She teased, and she was correct. "So Sam, what I want you to wear is sitting on the end of the bed." She giggled.

As I turned to look, all I saw was a thong I had bought her about a year ago, one she never had worn. "Umm Kat, all that is there is a thong that belongs to you."

"Oh, so you found it then. Great, put it on, but only when I tell you. First you left foot, then your right, step into it. Your legs slightly parted ... now lift it by the waist band ... slowly allowing the satin to tease your legs." Katrina was clearly enjoying this from afar. To my surprise my cock beamed to life, standing fully erect. "Now pull it just over your hip bone, I bet your cock is stiff now, isn't it, Sam?"

I stood silently, not wanting to move, a bit embarrassed standing in my wife's thong, hard as can be. Embarrassed, I did not want to confirm what she already knew. "Now Sammy, tell me, before we continue ... I bet your cock loves the satin thong caressing it. By now, it should have slipped deep between your cheeks. Pull each side up a little more over your hips, Sammy."

She had never called me Sammy before. "My cock is stiff ... lusting for you Kat! Wishing you were here to fuck!" Words I could barely utter. The feminine satin thong was caressing my cock and teasing me at any minor movement. My cock standing erect, yet still barely confined as the satin hugged it.

"I bet you look hot babe. Touch it softly ... touch it for me." Katrina whispers as if she is right next to me.

My hand eases down, starting at the waist; my fingers feel the satin, easing my fingers forward toward the bulge. I gasp softly. I hear a soft giggle from Katrina over the speaker phone. My finger stretches, and my body tenses my cock quivers sharply to life at the first touch. "It... it feels good Kat. I can hardly believe how it feels."

There is a pause, unbeknown to me, she intentionally allows me to ponder and touch myself. I continue, softly stroking the bottom of my shaft. "Mmm... your silence and breathing confirms your excitement, Sammy. Now I want you to slide into bed, slowly allowing yourself to experience the sensation. I want your cock to feel the caresses of the sheets." I lift the cover and quickly see the sheets are not the standard cotton sheets, instead the sheets had been replaced with silky satin sheets. "Slowly slide in Sammy, as you move down allow yourself to be caressed by the satin."

I obey her subtle command the satin sends thrills through me. I pull the covers over my leg, and then begin to slide down, the heavy comforter and sheets weighing on my satin captured cock. "Ohhhhh..." I moan as I slide down excited.

"Oh, Sammy... you are loving this." Katrina teases. "Now imagine someone softly stroking your cock, begging you to cum. Will you cum for me, Sammy? Cum for me wearing that satin girly thong."

"Yes" is all I can utter. It's hard for me to believe my excitement. My cock seems to crave the satin caresses.

"Stroke yourself, Sammy. Stroke yourself till you cum. Think of the week of fantasies you are about to live for me. Things you will do to me. How you will dress me. How you will fuck me." Katrina whispered words of encouragement. I gently nudged myself against the sheets, the satin caressing me, my excitement growing. "Beg to be fucked baby!" Katrina demands, her voice more sharp, "Beg... beg if you want to be my slut next week. NOW""

"Please Kat! I need you to fuck me, Kat. Please fuck me." I begged whimpering. I had one hand on my chest, pinching my own nipples and the other stroking myself through the thong for enjoyment. "Oh God, Yes....yes...yes!!!" That was all I remembered as I fell into the dreamy sleep.

*****

The bright morning sun was now shining into my eyes. I rolled over in the bed, trying to hide from the brightness. As I did, I felt the satin sheets caress my body. In particular, my chest felt tender and sensitive. I quickly recalled the evening before as I stretched my body, quickly realizing my typical morning bulge was absent. I felt naked as my hand reached down to scratch my ass. "Fuck!" I squealed in a high pitch voice as my finger nail dug into my skin as I tried to scratch my itch. My eyes must have been filled with sleep, as I had difficulty focusing. An urge to pee would soon push me from the bed.

I stumbled to the bathroom, as I reached down I recalled the thong from the night before. The morning air very noticeable on my sensitive nipples. I stood at the toilet lifting the seat, and then I pulled the thong down, relaxing I let myself dangle as I typically did. "What the...?!" I heard Katrina scream, at the same time, I felt myself peeing on my leg. I panicked sitting on the toilet, the cold porcelain chilling my ass. I nearly slipped back, my hands catching me. I relaxed and finished peeing, as I reached down, I shrieked as it was gone. My cock was gone! My hand pushed further down finding nothing, not even pubic hair.

Lunging up from the toilet, I nearly tripped with the thong at my knees. I found the vanity. Rubbing my eyes, my vision cleared up. "What the fuck happened?" Katrina shouted. Panicked, I turned to look for her. The room was empty. I returned to look in the mirror. The refection I saw was Katrina, standing naked except for the satin thong. The thong had a small white stain showing at the top edge. The image in the mirror mimicked my every move. "I have to be dreaming" Katrina's voice echoed from my lips.

I stood a few moments still gazing at my image. My reflection was that of my wife. The temptation was too much for my male mind. My hands began to wander. First I touch my breasts delicately. I am surprised, by the sensitivity of the breasts to my touch. My hands pause, and then continue to caress lightly each breast. Next my right hand moves down past my tummy, to my small waist. I hesitate for a moment, afraid of what I may find. My hand continues past the top of the thong I am wearing, feeling the flatness where my cock had been yesterday. "I am dreaming." I uttered in Katrina's voice. My fingers push further down my thong, hoping to find my cock. I feel only soft satin dampness on my thong. My finger pushes in softly. My eyes roll back at the sensation "Oh God." I moan.

If only I go back to bed, this would be over. I told myself, when I wake up this will be over. My mind drifting to my plans for Katrina, all the things I had planned for her. I smile as I lay down, anticipating her arrival so I can start Katrina's seven days of fun. I smiled to myself as my first task for her would be to suck my cock till I came. She had never done taken me that far before, though she was clear there were to be no limits. I tried to relax, my hand drifted between my legs as I drifted to sleep.

"Hey Katrina, time to rise and shine, baby", Sam shouted from down stairs.

As I lay in bed half asleep my hand is still between my legs. I push my hand in hoping my cock is there, only to send a pleasurable feeling through my body as I stroke my pussy. My pussy, the words echo in my mind. As I shift in the bed, the satin sheets caress my breasts.

"What is it?" her voice echoed from my lips. Maybe I am still dreaming.

"Thanks for last night, though now it's my turn!" Sam shouted in an excited voice.