Fantasy Reversal Ch. 05

Story Info
Katrina dances for Sam and others.
2.7k words
4.64
35.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully I had taken the week off work, or at Katrina had prearranged my week off prior to the switch. Though as the week had progressed I was less sure that Katrina was in my former body of Sam. None the less ass the week progressed I was growing increasingly comfortable as Katrina, and in most cases looking forward to Sam's fantasies for me.

Tonight it was dinner at home, where I had cooked up spaghetti. I still found myself amazed at how much Katrina's memories I recalled each day. Most surprised me, such as that she had sleepy with three men including Sam in her life, that is unless the man at the club was someone other than Sam, and that would make it four. She had also had a lesbian relationship with a Sorority sister in college, that lasted on and off for three years. The thought of that excited me a bit.

"Sam dinner is ready." I yelled out to the living room, Katrina's voice now coming naturally from my lips. Well this was more than a dream I now realized, I may as well make the most of it.

The small talk continued through dinner. "Katrina, I am so surprised how well you are taking this week. I would have expected more protest from you." Sam remarked.

"Well I guess I am just fulfilling my end of the bargain. Though some of the things you have done to me were more than I had imagined." Katrina countered. "A bit different than what I had expected. It will be interesting to see what you have planned for the remainder of the fantasies."

Sam smiled slyly. "Oh Trina, I am certain you will know what some of them are, though there are a couple that will fulfill your dirtiest desires."

I blushed a bit at his words, and then eased from the table to clear the dishes while finishing my wine.

"I selected an outfit for you tonight. I laid it out on the bed. I know you will like this fantasy, though I may take it further than you expect." Sam said. I could hardly wait to see what he selected and anticipated what the fantasy for tonight was.

Finishing the dishes quickly I raced to the bedroom, finding a shimmering dark purple sequined dress laid carefully on the bed along with stockings, panties, strapless bustier and heels. It was exactly how if I were still Sam I would have dressed Katrina. Along side sat a small bag, I did not have to look inside, I knew what was in there and what this night held for me.

Tonight I would strip in an amateur contest. The outfit was a sexy secretary. An outfit Sam had purchased last Halloween for Katrina. I could hardly believe my body's excitement as I dress in the sequined dress. The dress had a satin lining and caressed my body as I moved, when I sat the tops of my black stockings was exposed unless I sat just right.

How could I be excited for this, stripping in front of men? How could I like this, being trapped as Katrina, and living out the fantasies and then some that I had planned for her? I sat at the dressing table pondering the entire situation.

"Honey, we need to get going." Sam yelled up the stairs.

"Yes, I am coming." With that I pranced, unable to contain my excitement. My heels echoing as I walked on the hardwood floor.

Almost forgetting the bag I turned around to grab the bag. Sam was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, his arm open. He pulled me close, his own excitement hard to hide as his stiff cock pushed into my tummy.

"Well, well, it appears you are quite pleased with whatever it is you have planned for me this evening." I teased Sam. He kissed my lips, hugging me, and then took my hand leading me to the car. He opened my door and helped me sit down.

We pulled up beside Diamonds Gentlemen's Club. It was not the club I had expected, as I was expecting a club on the other side of town. "Are you sure this is where you want to take me. I mean it is so close to where we work and live. Maybe Lucky's on the other side of town would be a better choice. Don't you think?" I asked nervously.

"Oh Trina, you are much too good for that shit hole Lucky's, besides this adds to the excitement for both of us." Sam countered confidently.

I held his arm as we entered the club. Cover charge was comped as Sam explained I would be entering the contest this evening. The manager explained there were three others entered so far, though there may be more. I was to be ready by 11pm to dance and that the dressing room would be available at 10pm.

"Don't be nervous sexy, you have a good look." The manager commented as my body quivered a bit at his tone. "Lucky guy you are." He then told Sam and patted him on the back.

It occurred to me. Tonight I was merely a piece of meat for these men. Including Sam, who parade me around the club as though I was some sort of trophy he was putting on display for all men to see. We settled on a table not to close to the stage. Shortly I realized there was the only female in the club who was not either a cocktail waitress or dancer. Watching the dancers it was obvious some enjoyed what they were doing and others simply went through the motions. Though, the men on the other hand were very attentive to the dancers, responding to the dancers and flirting with the waitresses.

Then it occurred to me. The girls were in control. The dancers held the men's attention with little effort. My hand drifted to Sam's groin, it was no surprise how hard he was.

"If you want a dance, that's fine dear." Then I smiled slyly. "If you like you could buy me a dance."

It was no wonder, the next dancer who walked by Sam stopped. Her name was Summer and she wore a spandex dress, 5" heels and thong. Her light brunette hair pulled up. The dress did little to hide her purchased cleavage. Soon she was dancing in front of me, then moved to my chair straddling me she dropped her top. "Girls can touch." She whispered. I obliged her touching her fake breasts, a bit jealous as my own were so small at only a b-size. I soaked up the moment, enjoying the female touch and body. As the song ended, she pulled her dress back up and picked Sam's money off the table.

"Did you like that Trina?" Sam asked.

'My hand drifted to his cock, my lips to his cheek kissing him tenderly. "I did like it. It has been so long since I have felt a woman's touch like that. Though as much as I enjoyed it, I think you enjoyed it more" I squeezed Sam's cock inside his pants. "Tell me Sam, do you like the idea of your wife dancing here. Dancing for other men, knowing they are fucking your wife in their minds."

As I looked down at my watch is was already 9:30pm. "Ooo, I am late. Save this for later baby." I smiled kissing his lips and squeezing his cock one last time.

The dressing room was crowded, thankfully only for other girls were in the contest. One was a regular having won the contest a few times the other two, like me, were here for the first time. Put up to dancing by there boyfriends. I had drawn number three, as the first girl went out I wished her luck. The crowd gave her a tepid response as her song concluded.

Next to go was the Candi, or so she claimed that was her name. The crowd definitely enjoyed her much more than the first dancer. As she came back, her clothing in one had, she carried at least thirty dollars in tips in the other.

"Please welcome a virgin to the stage, TRINA!" The dj called out over the speaker system. Then the music started, "Man I feel like a woman" by Shania Twain. I smiled nervously giving Sam an evil look from afar. He appeared to enjoy his little joke. Though I have seen the video and it is quite sexy.

It was difficult to see beyond the first row, as the lights were bright. My outfit consisted of a mock collar with a tie, black jacket, micro mini skirt, black bra, thong, stockings and 4" heels which buckled at my ankle. My new belly button decoration was easy to spot under the short jacket.

I was a bit amazed how easy the dancing came. Katrina had always been a good dancer. Moving around the stage, the men followed me with their eyes. Every move I made caught their attention. It was odd as only a few weeks ago, I had sat in the crowd as a man, thinking about the dancer and desires for her. Now I was on stage as a woman. I was in control of these poor souls. I could sense the crowd becoming restless, and then spotted a man holding out a dollar. I danced to him then kneeled down pushing myself toward him, and then the button of my coat came undone. Wiggling my shoulders back I the jacket slowly exposed my breasts. A man to my left pushed a dollar into the hem of my skirt. Next I felt a hand on my thigh inching under my skirt. I quickly move back, stood up and continued dancing.

The song was half over by now. I bent down at my waist, giving those behind me a good view of my thronged ass under the tiny skirt. Then continuing to dance, I reached behind me unzipping the skirt. Pushing the skirt over my hips to the floor, and then kicked it to the side. My confidence was growing that I could pull this off.

I spotted Sam in the distance, talking to another dancer. My jealousy for the seen surprised me. The song would be ending soon, I focused on a man holding a ten, bending toward him. As I did, I undid my front clasp bra. His eyes instantly widened. He pushed the money my way and I took it in my lips, and then retreated, pushing it into waistband with my hand.

In full view, my hands went to my breasts, feeling the nipple rings on each breast. I pulled each gently, sending shear sexual desire through my body. As the song ended the men cheered kindly.

I returned with my clothing and money to the dressing room, as the last woman headed to the stage. The last girl Larissa was the best looking of the amateurs tonight. Once I finished putting my dancing clothes back on I began counting my money, when the dressing room door burst open and in came Larissa tears flowing and crying.

"I cannot do it." She bellowed.

The dj could be heard quieting the crowd of men then proceeded to announce the winner of the contest tonight. "Runner up tonight, winner of fifty bucks is. Making her first appearance, the sexy Trina!" The dj announced. The crowd responded with some boos. I pranced to the stage smiling from ear to ear at accomplishing the task.

After receiving my cash I left the stage, to go sit with Sam. Just before I sat down, the manager came up to Sam and I.

"Excuse me if you would. This is not our typical policy, but a gentleman would like a private dance with Trina. Sir, if that is alright with you?" The burly manager asked. Sam squirmed for a moment looking at me then to the manager. "If you like, while she dances I would be happy to comp you a dance." He added to sweeten the pot.

"Sure." Sam responded. "I wouldn't mind that at all."

The manager turned, and called out. "Hey, Destiny over here!" A tall Asian girl responded dressed in a white stripper outfit. "Show our guest her a good time." Without a word she began to dance for Sam as the manager led me by the arm. "There is a gentleman waiting in room 9. The fee is fifty per set of three songs. Dancing only, no sucking or fucking."

He stopped at the opening to the curtain. I had not even been asked if I would do this dance. How could this be part of the deal I wondered silently? Then I recalled if I were Sam how much this would turn me on.

Taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself, my hands were clammy from my nervousness and excitement. I parted the curtain, a man in his mid forties sat on the couch waiting. He looked to be in a bit older than me, possibly in his mid forties. What was I doing? It was one thing to play out fantasies for my husband, yet was this crossing the line, to dance for another man for money. In essence, selling my body for another mans pleasure. It made me wonder what Sam had ultimately planned for me.

"Welcome, please come in and dance. Trina, right? If I recall from the name you used on stage, that is your name, or is there another you usually go by." He patted his hand on the small table before him. "Call me Boyd, if you would please. Now dance for me girl."

Even though his tone was condescending and I should have felt out of control, I felt confident as if I was in control. Stepping gingerly on the table, I began to sway my hips to the music.

"You should have won tonight Trina. Though I can tell you are fresh to this, though I like your naïve nature. You are like the good girl, yearning to be a slut." He continued as I removed my jacket. "Is that what you want Trina, to discover who you really are?"

"I am just a dancer, for tonight only." I responded.

"Don't lie Trina. You like the idea of men wanting to fuck you. You like to tease them, don't you?" I watched as he talked, his lusty look taking me in, as he was a victim to his desires. "I want to fuck you."

"Th... that is not allowed Boyd." I teased, my hands swirling my hair. "Besides I am not that type of woman." Then contradicting myself as the second song was now playing I removed my bra, then eased free of my skirt, kicking it onto his face. His words had exited me and I was nearly certain he could smell it.

Moving from the table as the third song began I straddled him on the couch, grinding into his stiff cock. A cock I had made stiff, I smiled satisfied with myself. His hands eased to my hips to the edge of the waistband of my thong. His other hand on my ass caressing the edge of the thong as it disappeared between my cheeks. My breasts pushed into his chest, his shirt gently tugging as I moved up and down.

"That's the end of our dance, Boyd." I leaned in whispering in his ear. Then turned picking up the money off the table and my clothing and left.

On the ride home Sam commented on his surprise at my compliance to his fantasies. To which he added another as he pulled my head down to him. I knew what I was to do even before he told his stripper wife to suck his cock. I obliged him as I milked the last of his cum from his cock I as we arrived at home.

I moved up, my lips glistening. "Fuck me Sam, I need you to fuck me." I whispered.

Sam carried me from the car, I dropped my bag as we entered the house. Still dressed in the stripper outfit, I turned on some music and began to dance for him a private lap dance. Tonight for the first time, I truly wanted to be fucked as a woman.