Fantasy Reversal Ch. 06

Story Info
Katrina walks on the wild side. Will she ever return.
3.7k words
4.64
40.1k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and the sun was shining through the window. The clock on the stand showed it was just before 11am. My hands wandered, to confirm I was still Katrina. As I did I recalled the night of dancing, well actually stripping and how turned on I felt. In particular, the sensation and thrill as Sam watched from afar, and then the private dance for Boyd.

As I reach over Sam is still in bed, asleep along side of me. An idea pops into my head, something I know Sam will love. I ease my head under the sheets to find his morning stiff cock. Lifting it slightly I kiss the tip softly, and then slowly devour him. Humming softly as I gently suck him, he is slowly awakening. My head is now bobbing up and down upon his stiffness.

I feel his hands now, starting to move, and then feel his hands touch my head through the satin sheet. The taste of his cock still smells of me from the night before. He is close as I feel the first pulse soon my mouth is filled with his seed. Taking it in, I finish milking each drop from his cock. My tease is not done as I slither on top of him, my bare breasts against him as I do, my lips glistening from the sticky seed.

"Good morning honey, I just wanted to fulfill another one of your fantasies for you." I tell him as I look into his eyes, knowing my breath smells of cum. I easy my pelvis down in hopes of being satisfied, yet it is not to be.

The day continued without much said of what was to happen this evening. After I returned from jogging Sam greets me at the door giving me a hug and a kiss. "I need to shower Sam. I am so hot and sweaty right now."

"How was your run and where did you go? I am curious who all saw my hot wife in her skimpy running attire." Sam commented, as I stood sweating in a pair of tight black running shorts and red sports bra.

"Oh where I always go. The park on the river, I love those paths." I tell him, as his the look on his face instantly changes.

"You know Katrina. That is not the safest place for women to go for a walk, on their own." He tells me.

"But I run at the river park all the time, Sam." It was true I had run there many times and never feared anything. Then it occurred to me. That was before I was Katrina. I suddenly felt vulnerable as a woman, as I recalled the news articles the attacks on several women in the river park over the last year. "I am sorry Sam. I won't go jogging there unless you are with me." With that I excused myself to shower.

I pulled my hair up and wrapped a towel around me before I returned to the bedroom. Sam had not yet laid an outfit for me to wear tonight, though he had set some makeup out for me. It was not my typical flare. The make up was harsher darker eyeliner, blush and such. To go with the makeup he had set aside deep red lipstick with matching nail polish. I had learned in my short time as Katrina there were few shortcuts to beauty and now had a much better understanding as to shy women took so long to ready themselves.

Just before I had finished blow drying and brushing my hair, another tedious task, Sam returned. "Hey Trina, let me take a look." He said as I turned to face him. I did not hear his comments as I looked at what he held. In his left hand was a pair of black leather mid-thigh boots, and in his right he held a dress, a dark red, metallic fabric, skimpy little dress. "Just what you always wanted me too...." Sam stopped catching himself. "What I always wanted to see you in."

"What? You want me to wear that? I will look like a fucking slut." I responded, startled by his selection. Though I knew if I were still Sam, I would have loved to see Katrina dressed in that dress.

"Yep. You will look like that. By the way we are going clubbing tonight." Sam taunted me, knowing how much I had craved for Katrina to go out and watch her dance as others looked at her.

There was no sense in protesting any further, when he popped back in the room. "Oh honey, don't forget these." He tossed a tiny g-string on the bed.

As I pulled the miniscule g-strip up my sexy legs I wondered what he would do with me tonight. The g-string in place was barely big enough to cover my pussy lips. Thank God, I had begun shaving down there. Next was the dress. I now had a better look, there was no chance of a bra with this dress, as the neck draped open to my belly button and the back was nonexistence. The dress cascaded to cover each breast, though the slightest move would cause me to be exposed or have a wardrobe malfunction. The hem of the dress fit fairly snug and hugged my hips and ass.

Next, I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled, zipped and buckled each boot. The thought occurred that this was not an outfit I had purchased for her and I wondered if this is something she had picked up on her own. The boots fit perfectly accenting my legs. As I stood on the pointed heels my ankles were thankful for the support of the boot. The heels were about 5", much higher than what I had worn prior. My feet were arched dramatically and as I walked this caused my ass to sway noticeably.

I was stunned by what I saw in the mirror. Before me was the reflection or a sexy woman. A woman dressed to be noticed and that woman was me, Katrina. Dressed like this as her husbands wish. From my past as Sam I knew what men would think when they saw me. Their heads would turn as they took a second look. With thoughts of fucking me in unimaginable ways filling there heads.

My own juices began to flow as I stood there, my mind wandering. Suddenly I was brought back as Sam came to me from behind, his hands easily sliding under the sides of my dress to find my breasts. "You will be turning heads tonight Trina." He smiled as he nuzzled my neck. "Are you ready?"

"In a minute, I want to put my earrings and bracelets on." I told him, hoping to catch my breath. "Where are we going?"

"For a walk, Trina. A walk, on the wild side." Sam chuckled. It told me tonight would take me beyond any fantasy I had for Katrina.

Before we left, Sam offered me a glass of wine and then another. It was clear he wanted me relaxed and knew the alcohol would help his efforts.

As we pulled into valet parking at Zone, a club located in the club district, the clock in the car indicated it was just after 10pm. The two glasses of wine had already made me giggly. The valet opened my door and I slowly eased from my seat, trying not to provide any free views up or under my dress. I used the car to steady myself in the steep heels before Sam walked around and I grabbed his arm.

Thankfully there was almost no line and after Sam paid the steep cover charge we went in. The techno music was blaring, as we turned the corner to find a moderately filled club. Sam grabbed my hand, taking my wedding ring from me. My heart jumped, thinking he wanted me to pick up a guy. The club was filled with willing men as I looked around. Dressed as I was the men did not even try to pretend they were not gawking at me.

We found a table near the dance floor. Before I could sit Sam ordered me to fetch us drinks. Purchasing a sparkling water for him an apple martini for myself. As I walked to the bar I could feel the males' eyes peering at me and strangely found this a turn on. At the bar I eased between a couple young guys, both attractive. As I waited for the drinks we flirted as Sam watched.

Returning to Sam he was chatting with a woman. I wanted to be mad but how could I be. "Here you go honey." I told him as I set the drinks onto the table. I leaned in kissing him passionately as to show he was mine. When I pulled away the girl was gone.

"Drink it you are going to need it." Sam glared at me. "Now, drink it now."

Nervously I followed his order. The martini was sweet and went down easily.

"Now you are going to go out to the dance floor and dance with whoever chooses to dance with you. They can touch you are not to tell them no or stop. Now go Trina, remember this is what you wanted." Sam ordered.

I looked back to Sam as I made my way to the dance floor. Doing my best to dance to the techno music it was not long until a man came up to dance. He pulled me close, his pelvis thrusting against me, his hands touching my bare back, and then sliding under the edge of my top to my breast. As I looked back to Sam he was watching as he talked with a couple.

Soon the woman, dressed similar to me was walking to me. She bumped her way to dance with me. Her touch was cool and confident. Soon the loud music disappeared as my focus was on her. Our bodies touched, her leg nudged between mine as she ground her thigh into my pussy.

We were being watched but I did not care. Even though I was now a woman, at least for this week, I loved the look and touch of a sexy attractive woman. The music ended and she leaned in, kissing my lips, her tongue brushing my lips. "Your hot baby, have fun tonight." She said as she turned to dance with a man.

Sam signaled for me to return. Tired from the dancing I was relieved. On the table sat a martini for me.

"Here drink up and let's go." Sam smiled his hand around my backside landing on my ass.

I took a sip. The martini was mixed strong, very strong. "You want me drunk for what you have planned for me tonight, don't you?"

"Trust me baby, I have delved deep into my mind to come up with this game. I know you will love it." He continued as I set my drink down.

Holding onto his arm, I was aware my words were a bit slurred now. I was obviously tipsy and turned on. As we left we took a few steps, and then I stopped pulling him close, kissing him deeply. We continued for a few minutes even as people walked by, the women sneering a bit, the men envious wishing they were with me.

"How about that club, it will be a change of pace, for both of us." Sam motioned down and across the street to a club called simply "G".

"Sure honey, I am simply a game piece in your fantasy game." I slurred as he led me to the bar and pulled out a barstool for me. "Mmmm, how sweet it is to be a woman. I could get used to this."

Sam sat beside me, and without asking ordered drinks, a beer for himself and yet another Martini for me. I looked across the bar. Most the bar goers were with someone, except for an attractive Asian woman across from me. I had always had an attraction to Asian women, I did not know why. Maybe it was their dark hair or their sweet complexion. Nonetheless even though I was now Katrina, I still found the woman desirable.

"You find her attractive, don't you Trina." Sam reminded me as I sipped my martini.

"Yes, of course who wouldn't? She has lovely eyes, and hair. She is fucking hot." I countered trying my best to not slur my words.

Sam then called the bartender over and ordered the woman a drink. As her drink arrived he pointed to me. I should have turned in embarrassment but smiled back. Soon she began to walk over. She was fairly tall in her heels. She was at least a couple inches taller than me. She was fit, her muscle tone noticeable. Her face was delicate, with her plush lips and dark mascara. She swayed softly and confidently as she walked. Wearing a tight strapless black dress, her figure was clearly on display.

"Hi, thanks for the cocktail. I am Amy." She said holding her arm out and sitting in the open stool next to me. As she sat her dress hiked up revealing more of her toned legs. Her profile was stunning, her breast were fairly substantial.

"You are welcome. This is Sam and I am Katrina. You can call me Trina if you like. Thanks for coming over." I responded hoping to be polite.

Sam Leaned forward. "It's a pleasure to meet you Amy, you are a lovely girl." He spoke, emphasizing the word girl. "Hey if you like, you two should dance, get to know each other a bit. See Amy. Trina wants to explore things she has not before. That is why we are here."

"Oh honey. I absolutely understand. Let's dance Trina, I am lucky to land a girl as hot as you." Amy responded taking my hand and leading me out to dance.

The dancing quickly became quite dirty, with my inhibitions eased from the martinis. A couple times I looked to Sam, who was laughing and chatting with the bartender. Amy and I danced close, our bodies touching. Her hands were often exploring my body. At one point she lifted her leg between my and with her hands on my hips pulled me close. We returned hand in hand to the bar as Sam watched us.

"You to girls seem to be having fun." Again he was emphasizing the word girl. This time I elbowed him thinking he was talking of me. "I was wondering if you would like to continue this back at our place Amy, if you would be so gracious as to join us. Maybe you could take Trina for a walk on the wild side."

"Sure if it is good with Trina. What do you say baby." Amy said, and then leaned in kissing me, her tongue between my lips. I stood frozen as her hands explored my available body.

"I think that's a yes." With that he finished paying the bill.

As we exited, Amy had her hand around me holding me close. We walked back to the valet to fetch the car. While waiting we kissed some more as she whispered in my ear. I was so turned on, yet wished I was a guy so I could fuck her. On the other hand I was about to have my first lesbian experience.

The valet held the back door open. "Hey why don't you two ride in the back?"

I watched as Amy sat in the car, her legs were quite sexy and then she held her hand out to me inviting me to join her. We began almost instantly making out. I felt like a schoolgirl making out for the first time in the back seat. As I looked up, Sam had adjusted the mirror to watch the show.

Amy's hands wondered my body, my breasts, my ass and even my pussy. I did the same to her body, though she stopped me as my hands wandered between her legs. "Not yet sweetie. Lets save that for later." My hands returned to her round breasts, which were clearly surgically enhanced, as if I cared. Amy was hot.

I was so into making out I did not even realize the car had stopped, and Sam had opened the door. "Maybe you girls would like to come inside."

I led Amy by the hand into the house. We kissed a few minutes in the living room as Sam looked on. He stepped close and Amy's hand went to him slowly descending his body. Upon finding his stiff cock she whispered. "I think Sam likes what he sees. Do you want to take a walk on the wild side Trina, do you want to be my bitch."

"Yes!" I tried to whisper, yet nearly screamed.

"Then take me to your bedroom, where I will fuck you like you have never imagined. "I am sure your husband would love to see this." Amy demanded.

As I walked up the stairs I held Amy's hand behind me. My excitement was clear. Soon I would be fucking another woman in my bed as my spouse watched in approval. The kissing continued, her hands under my dress finding my pierced nipples. As she twisted I moaned, my pussy filling with juices. She then undid my dress. The fabric fell easily from my body as I stood before her in only my heels and thongs. I pressed against her still clothed body.

Amy led me to the bed, laying me down. I looked to her, desire in my eyes as Sam sat at the dressing table looking on. She pulled my thong from me. Then she unzipped her dress. Her body was amazing as I wanted her now. Next her bra, her breasts were large yet sexily firm. She looked to Sam, then back to me as she shimmied from her panties. My eyes grew wide as I could not believe what I was seeing.

"Oh my God." I sat up and looked to Sam.

"Welcome to the wild side Trina." Sam said before I could say a word. He must have known she was a transsexual woman. Her body was so feminine except for one distinct male feature.

Amy then eased into the bed along side of me as we exchanged kisses. She whispered to me. "I will take you and Sam for a walk on the wild side Trina. A nice slow slutty walk. First I want you on your hands and knees, facing your husband, so you can watch him as he watches us. Then I am going to stroke your body and prepare you to be fucked like a man."

She eased from me allowing me to adjust my position. As I looked to Sam, he had now undressed his cock stiff. Amy's hands returned to me stroking my pussy, her finger dipping deep and retracting all the way to my ass. Each time Amy applied more pressure to my ass.

I bit my lip to hide my moans as her finger fucked my ass another finger pushed into my pussy. It was hard to hide my elation for the sensation.

"I think you're ready Trina." Amy whispered.

She crawled behind me on the bed, her hands steadying my hips as I could feel her cock against my ass. Slowly nudging forward, causing me to gasp. As I relaxed she pushed in again, just a bit further. The feeling like nothing I had ever known. I looked to Sam, who was now stroking his cock. He must have mistaken this as he walked to me, his cocking hand, stopping inches from my face. Now distracted, I groaned as Amy pushed further into me.

As I tried to relax, she pulled out a bit, and then returned, she was now pumping her cock in and out of my ass.

"Oh fuck me Amy. Fuck my slutty ass." I pleaded.

We continued, for some time, she was gentle yet pleasuring. Her hand found my pussy as she fingered my pussy she fucked my ass. My moans a clear indication I was about to come, Amy's pace and thrusting picked up. The feeling was unbelievable as my cries clearly indicated. My cries turned to pleasurable screams as I climaxed as I felt Amy fill my ass with her seed.

My mouth agape, I nearly gagged as Sam grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my open mouth. Almost instantly he spilled his seed in my mouth. I thought I was done. The walk on the wild side was stunning. Yet, Amy was still playing and Sam was still hard.

"Stay still Trina." Amy whispered as she played with me, Sam pulled out of my mouth. I could see in the mirror as he stood beside her she leaned forward tasting his cock. She pulled out of my ass, which now felt empty and craving more.

Sam was now behind me, first his cock filled my pussy and then he pulled out and began fucking my ass. My emptiness was filled, but not fully as Amy slid under me, I kissed her cock. She kept moving down her moist cock touching me all of the way. I felt her push up, her cock finding my pussy and filling me as Sam fucked my ass.

My orgasm rolled over me, as desire controlled me as my lovers fucked me. My breasts were touching Amy's. Sending a caressing sweetness throughout my body. Sam came in my ass and pulled out, leaving me with just Amy now. I moved up straddling her, as she reached up and fondled my breasts. I had another orgasm as Amy's cock pulsed inside of me.

Exhausted, drunk and euphoric I laid on the bed drifting off.

The moaning in the living room awoke me. Amy and Sam were obviously no longer in the room. I ventured out to take a look, expecting to find Sam fucking Amy. A chair had been positioned near the bottom of the steps, which Sam was now bent over. His cock was stiff and erect. I could see Amy's hands on his hips as she fucked his ass. He was moaning pleasurably. I could not believe my eyes as both came simultaneously, Sam's cock spurting cum to the chair and floor.

Little did I know I had only taken a few steps on my walk on the wild side?