Fantasy Sex

Story Info
A female warlock changes his religion.
1.4k words
3.71
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting sun cast glimmers of sparkling gold and silver off the almost vacated streets of Stormwind as the warlock made her way toward the gates of the city. She had already found a room at the inn and washed the day's battle sore and dirt from her. Now body aching from the exertion of the day she only wanted to relax and forget about all she had been witness to. She was surprised as she walked to the city gates how empty the area was, and then remembered the fair in Goldshire just south of here. She slipped over a part of the stone bridge to where she could sit and gaze at the water surrounding the city, pulled out a flask of bourbon she had tucked within her silk robe and allowed herself another shot of the elixir. Her body ached and she leaned back against the moist sand of the steep bank and sighed, glad for this moment of rest.

She was startled as a figure she hadn't noticed earlier seemed to almost appear from thin air, she realized he must have been there prior but for some reason she had not felt his presence. And upon recognizing his class she was angry with herself, he should have been immediately sensed. She was too tired to argue religion or morals and mentally distanced herself from him. But he broke the silence upon his approach with a comment about her being out her all alone and unprotected. The humor in his voice and within his comment seeing that he obviously noted she was well able to take care of herself brought an unexpected laugh from her, and she looked at him for a second time. He too looked tired and worn by his own day's adventures, strong hands and muscular frame all too common with his class and lifestyle of protecting. He was handsome and at the moment, she was honestly happy to have company.

She smiled up at him and patted the ground next to her, offering up to him in her other hand her flask of bourbon. He sat down seemingly letting a load off that he'd been carrying for awhile. He had just entered the gates and saw the warlock dash over the side of the stone wall and had assumed her up to no good. He in turn had followed her over to deter any possibility of vandalism or other dark acts of her class. But seeing she was about as exhausted as he, he knew she was just enjoying a well earned time off. He also lonely from the day decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a break also, and she was easy on the eyes so figured her company would be more entertaining than a quiet inn room. Of course secretly he kept his guard up; she was on the opposite side of everything his values stood for.

He did take the flask and let the bourbon warm him. Feeling oddly relaxed or maybe just tired, he handed the flask back and took a moment to study this woman beside him. Even with the evil of her class he did not perceive her to be a threat of any kind. The wind blew gently across his face and he allowed his gaze to drift over the water at their feet, noting the lovely hues of the setting sun reflecting off the surface.

She took another shot, not caring about intoxication, just on the moment and looked back at this man beside her, she knew him by name and reputation only, they had never meet face to face before and yet his heroism and deeds had been spoken by others. Being a religious man she felt that perchance he was here trying to save her soul from damnation so she with maliciously wicked intent abruptly turned to him and as seductively as she could muster, pouted her lips and filled in the moment of silence with innuendo, "You know god man, I could change your religion." More of humor intent, than disrespect.

He, matured in his class and character, shook his head laughing, "Bet you could." He jokingly responded, yet at the same time wondering exactly how he meant that. He wouldn't deny a stirring of sensations that he has trained himself through years of discipline and sacrifice to deny. He wasn't sure why this woman seemed to cut through and awaken passions that he was trained to control. Yet again, maybe he was just tired and horny. He laughed within at the contradiction of views his mind battled over at the moment. Almost provoking the challenge, he added with mock indignation, "You think you could seduce me? You think I could not resist your temptations? You mock me." He knew he was basically daring her, yet deep down, although he didn't wish to admit it, he did want her to try.

A wicked smile crossed her lips at the challenge. She leaned closer to him; he could feel her warm breath on his cheek, with a seductive smile she whispers, "Well, I'd love to try." She brazenly placed one hand on his thigh and while he was expecting her to attempt to kiss him, which he was ready for, she didn't. Instead she slid her hand up to his crotch area and cupped her fingers around his manhood. The warmth through his pants was searing and the unexpected touch on his penis sent electricity through his body. He was slightly taken off guard by her forwardness and his body betrayed him by his cock swelling and becoming engorged in her hand. Maybe it was tiredness, maybe it was the moment, what ever the rationalization, he wanted more.

Her mind had focused on the hard dick underneath the man's clothing, swelling as her hand began carefully kneading it over his clothing. She couldn't resist a hard cock and his was growing and turning her on, more than she would have liked him to know. A part of her nature, her mind now became fully obsessed with his manhood and an almost animalistic desire consumed her. Almost without thinking she rolled over to be able to unfasten his pants, releasing his now fully swollen cock, the purple head crowning its tip making her mouth water and her pussy tingle. She think he made a halfhearted attempt to stop her, but she didn't. Hungry now for a taste, she almost reverently placed her lips on the swollen head of his cock. He moaned expectantly, feeling her warm and wet lips on the head of his dick. Her tongue slipping around the head, teasing it, massaging every area of the tip, before slowly descending her mouth down the full length of his dick, letting it hit the back of her throat.

She moaned, so hungry for him. Sliding her warm and wet mouth back up to the tip, to slide back down, her tongue tip sliding side to side along his shaft as she started to increase the speed of her sexual assault on his dick. His hips thrusting forward at each downslide of her mouth, slamming almost into the back of her throat each time. As passion and overwhelming sexual craving built, her mouth continued to suck harder, slide down faster, building...her pussy driving her into almost frenzy fervor. He seemingly lost in the ecstasy of the moment, pushes her off his dick, only to stand up while she knelt before him, to push his dick through her lips, but this time, he was fucking her mouth. He thrust deep and hard, his cock couldn't get anymore swollen, he could feel on deeper thrusts his dick pushing into the back of her throat. He was going to explode. Her mouth so warm, hot...sucking him hard and good. Her body showing how excited she had gotten from having his dick penetrating her, so hot and swollen in her mouth. Her hand sliding behind her mouth, trailing the length of his dick as he continued to pound his manhood deep inside her mouth. The fevered pitch of lustful abandon hit its peak as with one deep thrust, he let out a grunt and shot his hot load of cum down her waiting throat. Squirting globs of his release inside her mouth which she greedily licked up and swallowed, sated they fell back to the ground.