Fantasy Sex Cruise 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and was actually startled by what I saw. She was wearing a beautiful silk Chinese pants suit in an ivory color. It was the kind with blousy long sleeves and frog clasps that looked like they had been hand made. The pants flared out at the bottom with the hem just above little black flat slippers. The cuffs of the pants and the jacket were elegantly embroidered with gold. A gold dragon about 4 inches long hung from a chain around her neck. The eyes were little rubies and the claws were emeralds. Her earrings were long slender pieces of onyx in the shape of a Chinese sword; they hung down to her collarbone.

Her hair was jet black and pulled back into a ponytail that reached to her waist. A large comb made from tortoise shell and mother of pearl with real pearls dangling from the top was stuck in her hair at the back of her head. Her eyes were made up to emphasize the natural slant of her eyelids and heavily outlined with black eyeliner. The lids and the side of her eyes were dusted with a pale blue iridescent eye shadow. Her cheekbones had a bright pink blush that blended into the pale makeup on the rest of her face. Her lips were a fire engine red. She looked like she had just walked in off the street from Shanghai.

She looked at me and said demurely, "I'll take that stunned look on your face as a sign that you approve of my appearance."

I stammered out, "Nothing as beautiful as you should ever be greeted by silence. Please believe me when I say that I have never seen any woman look as gorgeous as you do in that outfit. If I didn't know it was you that went into that bathroom a few minutes ago I would swear you had switched places with someone else. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I am truly honored."

"Get your coat and come along and I'll let you escort me to dinner. Oh, before we leave, did you get that prescription filled that I asked you to before you left home?"

She had asked me to go to my doctor and get my testosterone level checked and to ask for a prescription for Viagra. "Yes, I did what you asked and I'm glad I did. My testosterone level was low and I've been taking injections for the last two months. And I brought the Viagra with me."

"Go in the bathroom and get one of the tablets and bring it with you. Those things take from 30 minutes to an hour to start working and I want you primed and ready to go when we get back here."

I did as she asked and as we were walking out the door she told me to bring the case with the video camera.

We stopped by the concierge station and the man behind the counter got the same look on his face as I had when I first saw her in the room. I actually thought he was going to bow to her as if she was a princess. He managed to say that he thought she looked very lovely this evening and asked if there was anything he could do for us. She informed him that we were trying to capture as much of this cruise as we could on video and could he find someone to record us walking to the dining room. He immediately turned to a young man sitting at a desk behind him and directed him to show us to the dining room and assist with the video. He practically jumped over the desk to help us. Kealani began directing the young man where to go and what to do and we leisurely strolled to the dining room foyer.

We arrived about 5 minutes after the doors had been opened for our seating. I suspected Kealani timed this perfectly to be sure that we walked in after everybody had just been seated. The lady really knew how to make an entrance. The maitre D' tried to be aloof and gracious but even he couldn't help getting that same astonished look on his face when he saw her.

"Good evening, may I have your name please?" he finally managed to say to us.

I told him our names and he looked at a list to find them. We had already stopped by the dining room earlier to select our table. Kealani had made a thorough examination of the main room and had chosen a table for two in the middle near a railing that ran around a raised platform in the center of the room. You couldn't be in a more conspicuous location. The maitre D' told us to please follow him and we began to walk to our table.

Kealani told the assistant concierge to please come along and to keep recording us until she told him to stop. He quickly ran a few feet ahead to comply with her request.

I had never experienced anything like that walk through the dining room. Watching the other people in the room was a real treat. The route to the table had also been carefully planned as it wound through a long path past many of the other tables to get to the opening in the railing, which was at the back of the room. To say that heads turned and conversations stopped would be a gross understatement. You couldn't have gotten a better reaction if you had walked in with the Pope. Table captains, servers and busboys scurried to get out of our way and stood looking at us like it was the Macy's Christmas parade going past them.

When we arrived at the table the maitre D' pulled a chair back for Kealani and the table captain pulled mine back to seat us. Before sitting down Kealani told me to look in the camera case and get out a tripod. It was an amazing little device that seemed small but could be extended to about 5 feet if necessary. On the other side of the railing were two plants that came up to the top. There was a space between them of about 3 feet. Kealani instructed the young assistant to set the tripod up in the space between the plants and showed him how to mount the camera.

She then reached into the case and pulled out a remote control device about the size of a cell phone. It had a screen that showed what the camera was recording and controls for moving it around and zooming in and out. She played with some of the settings and when she was satisfied with its placement thanked the assistant for his help and sat down. I was truly impressed by how she had done all of this with more aplomb and effortlessness than most people could manage to send a text message.

When the captain came to the table to give us the menu she didn't even look at it. She immediately began to speak to him "I assume your fish selections were loaded fresh in Ft. Lauderdale today."

He assured her that was the case.

"And your soups this evening would be?"

He informed her of the three soups available.

"I will have the chilled leek soup and grilled salmon on a bed of arugula sprinkled with chevre and walnut pieces in a light raspberry vinaigrette dressing."

"Will that be all miss?"

"For now."

He then turned to me and said "And for you sir?"

"I'll have the same thank you."

"Very good. And would you care for wine with dinner this evening?"

I asked Kealani if she would like to have a glass of wine and she said she would rather have a bottle of Perrier water.

"Right away" the captain said as he left with the menus.

I reached across the table and took her hand. "Kealani I want to tell you that for someone I only met eight hours ago you have managed to take me from pleasantly surprised to unusually impressed to amazed and finally to completely astonished. Not only have I never met anyone as fabulous as you, I don't think anybody could have convinced me that someone like you even existed. I would like to ask you something. Why did you agree to do this? I mean, why aren't you with some oil sheik or rock star or quarterback tonight instead of sitting here with some average, married middle aged guy doing something as crazy as what Linda's dreamed up?"

"Thank you for the compliments. I know they are meant sincerely. The main reason I'm not with some celebrity or rich man is that all of the ones I've ever met, and there have been more than a few, are first class ego maniacs that are so wrapped up in themselves, their money and their fame that they just see me as another accessory like their expensive cars or their yachts or their high priced homes. Another reason is that so many of these men use drugs and alcohol. I've always respected my body and taken very good care of it and I'll be damned if I'm going to be around anybody who abuses themselves or expects me to. I haven't met that many real men that are honest and caring and look at me the way you do like I'm the most special woman they've ever seen.

At my age the phone doesn't ring as much as it used to for jobs. We live in a youth obsessed culture and there are thousands of beautiful women in their late teens or early twenties that are available for doing what I do. Remember that much of what you've seen so far is just theater. It's makeup, clothes, jewelry, wigs and it's what I've done for a living for the last 10 years so it's no big deal for me to put on a show. The pictures you see of me in magazines, calendars and web sites are a construction, they're colored, air brushed and photo-shopped to be whatever the client wants to see. I'm no more the person in those pictures than I am the Chinese princess you see sitting across from you tonight. It's easy for young women to get lost and start believing they are the pictures. I've seen it many times and then one day reality comes crashing into their lives and they are devastated because they have no idea who they really are.

When I saw your ad I was curious about it at first. I wondered why a couple that had been together as long as you and Linda would want to do something like this. Then after I spoke with you I wanted to see if I could really be a living sexual fantasy for somebody. I know I've been one for a lot of men in pictures but doing it for real was a challenge. Now that I've actually met you and started this I'm even more determined to be everything you ever imagined a woman could be. Besides, in all of the traveling I've done for modeling assignments nobody ever asked me to go on a cruise and I've always wanted to. And so far, this has been the most fun I've had in a very long time and I'm as impressed with you as much as you are with me."

"Anyone who thinks you are too old to be beautiful is a fool. And anybody who thinks the only beautiful thing about you is your looks is an idiot. The fact that you are not some silly 19-year-old girl who thinks that breast implants, a pierced tongue and a tattoo on her ass is what makes a woman sexy is the main reason I chose you to do this. I know I've only scratched the surface but I'm completely convinced that you are pure 24 karat gold."

The ship's photographer almost tripped on the step up to the platform where we were sitting when he caught sight of Kealani. He immediately walked to the table and said, "I'm not even going to ask if you want a picture to remember this moment because I get the feeling you are no stranger to a camera lens and I'd sure want to have a photograph of you if I was lucky enough to be sitting there." He then saw the video camera behind the railing. "Oh I see you're way ahead of me. May I?"

"Please do, we both want as many memories of this night as we can get." Kealani told him. He must have taken two dozen. A couple of them even included me. I couldn't blame him.

We had a leisurely dinner and when it was finished we wandered around the ship for a while until we spotted a little cabaret that had a jazz trio and a female vocalist singing a nice mix of old standards and modern ballads. I ordered two glasses of sparkling water and a shot of Crème de menthe. I knew Kealani didn't like alcohol but I asked her if she would let me put just a splash in her water for taste. She acquiesced and said it was delightful. It was one of my favorite after dinner libations.

"Eddy get out your little blue pill and take it. In about 30 minutes, we'll head on back to the room and get our own party started."

I did as she instructed. "In the meantime, may I have the pleasure of dancing with you?"

"Oh yes. I'd like that very much." she replied enthusiastically.

I thought: 'Of course she would. So would Linda you idiot. When was the last time you took her out for dinner and dancing?'

We walked out onto the dance floor and once again every eye in the room was locked on us. Even the musicians did a subtle double take. Just as we got in position they began to play 'Isn't it Romantic', one of my favorite ballads. I had first heard it when I was much younger in the movie 'Sabrina'. William Holden and Audrey Hepburn danced to it. I thought about the movie and remembered that it was about a young woman who thought she loved one person but finally ended up realizing that she really loved another. And I believe they ended up on a ship too. Was this some kind of portent?"

I pulled Kealani close to me and started to gently move to the music. I was completely taken away by the feeling of her in my arms, the fragrance of her exotic perfume, the touch of her cheek against mine. I felt like the most fortunate person in the world just to be here with her. By the time the song ended I was totally oblivious to anybody else in the room and I guess it showed because the band started playing 'I only have eyes for you'. After a few more songs I told her "I don't know if it's you or the pill but I'm beginning to feel warm and tingling and I have an urgent desire to see you naked."

"Then by all means, let's go do something about that."

It was a little after 11 when we got to the room. The bed had been turned down and the entire suite was clean and smelled of flowers.

"You take off your clothes and put them away while I get undressed in the bathroom.

Turn down the lights and when I come back I want to find you naked on the balcony."

The balcony was surprisingly spacious. It was twelve feet from the sliding door to the railing and twice that long because the partition had been removed that would normally separate it from another suite that on this trip was unoccupied, so we had a double. There was enough of a glow from the other lights on the ship to be able to see without having to put the balcony lights on. There was also a nice size moon about a third the way up over the horizon that bathed the entire balcony in moonlight.

I did as she requested and about 15 minutes later I heard the sliding door open. When she stepped out onto the deck I could plainly see that the beautiful Chinese princess was gone. In her place was a sex goddess. Her hair was back to its natural state though she had left the makeup on. She had on a black lace half bra that left most of her breasts completely exposed. A matching garter belt held up black stockings in a lace pattern that looked like paisley designs had been stenciled on her legs. Four-inch patent leather heels gave her the appearance of a Las Vegas showgirl. She wore no panties.

She saw the moon and immediately walked to the railing that had a large polished wooden top on it about eight inches wide. She leaned on it and her breasts hung off the other side. She moved her feet wide apart and pushed her hips back affording me a marvelous view of her ass and pussy.

She slowly swayed back and forth as she told me, "You picked a perfect time for this cruise Eddy. The moon is going to be full exactly half way through. We'll have this beautiful moonlight every night. Now come over here and bring that chair with you and sit right behind me."

I got up, picked up the chair and started to walk toward her. I hadn't even noticed that my cock was hard as a steel rail.

When Kealani saw it she said, "Oh my Eddy that's a very impressive stiffy you've got there. I promise to do something about that but right now I want you to just sit here behind me and take a good look."

I sat down in the chair and moved forward a bit to examine her incredible ass framed perfectly by the garter belt and the straps holding up the stockings. I slid my hands lightly up her legs from her knees to her crack. I ran my palms over her cheeks and marveled at how firm yet soft they were. I squeezed them and pulled them apart to expose her tight little rosebud. I leaned forward and planted little kisses on both her cheeks and very tenderly ran my tongue down from her garter belt to just above her puckered asshole. I repeated these movements going as slowly as I could so I could linger on each square inch of her wonderful behind.

"Ooooh Eddy I can actually feel your eyes desiring me. You're sending shivers up and down my spine."

I turned her around so she was facing me. She spread her legs even farther apart and leaned on the railing with her elbows, which lowered her breasts to just about my eye level.

"I don't think you've been properly introduced to the twins yet, they've been dying to meet you."

I brought my hands up and cupped each one of them and gently squeezed them causing the nipples to distend. I placed my lips on her right nipple and ever so softly began to suck on it.

She gave a little shiver and whispered, "Oh Eddy yes baby, suck on that titty. Let me feel your tongue licking it. Oooooh yes, that feels so gooood."

I still had the presence of mind to actually think about how good this felt to me too. I had been woefully neglectful of Linda's breasts, which were every bit as nice as Kealani's. A situation I silently vowed to correct. I continued to play with her breasts for about 15 minutes. Alternately sucking and licking and biting her rock hard nipples.

"If you keep that up it's quite possible you're going to make me cum. That's only ever happened once and that was with a girl."

"Don't let me stop you."

"But Eddddy," she whined "I really want to feel that nice hard cock of yours in my pussy." Then added in a pronounced Asian accent, "me so horrrrny, me love you long time!"

I told her to stand up straight and put her heel on the metal bar about half way up the railing. This put her pussy in front of my face. I pressed her bent leg aside and she slid her foot a little ways down the bar and opened up her crotch. I started kissing her stomach and rubbing my lips through her pubic hair. She smelled of jasmine and I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.

"Put your hands on your lips and pull them apart for me."

She did and when her clitoris was exposed I stuck the tip of my tongue on it and rubbed my finger along her slit. I kept this up for several minutes pausing occasionally to look at her and rub her clit with my thumb. Her breathing was getting deeper and she was softly moaning. Her vagina was so wet it was literally dripping on to my fingers as I rubbed her. I could wait no longer.

I pushed the chair back, told her to take off her bra and turn around and lean over the railing. Her magnificent ass was right at the level of my cock. I nudged her feet apart just enough to allow me access to her cunt and began rubbing the tip of my cock along her slit. I could feel her slippery juices all over my cock head. Ever so slowly I began to slide it between her lips and into her velvety channel. She pushed back but I stopped her.

"Just hold still and let me do this. I want to savor every millimeter of you as I slowly fill your hot little twat with my cock."

I continued easing into her almost effortlessly since she was so copiously lubricated with her own juices as well as by now my precum. When I was almost completely inside her I told her to spread her ass cheeks apart. She did and I pushed the last inch of my dick into her. I pressed my pelvis tightly against her and just stood there feeling the incredible warmth and tightness of her pussy as it engulfed me. I wrapped my arms around her and took her breasts in my hands and began to gently massage them and softly pinch her nipples.

"Oh God Eddy this feels so incredible. Don't move. Let me absorb all of this. Look at the moon how it's reflection is making the whole ocean shine and sparkle. I feel the same way inside my body, it's as if every part of me is filled with light. Your cock is throbbing inside my pussy in the same rhythm as my pulse and I feel like I'm right on the verge of an ecstatic orgasm. Oh please Eddy, keep me here as long as you can. Nobody has ever done this to me before. It's so perfect, absolutely perfect."