Fantasy Sex Cruise 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina withdrew her hand and began to slide away from Kealani's limp body. I grabbed her right ankle and lifted her leg up in the air so I could see her crotch. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. Her pussy was covered in gel and cum from both of us. She looked at it and said, "It looks like we enjoyed that almost as much as she did." I assured her that was true and released her leg so she could get up. I told her to go get cleaned up and I would stay with Kealani until she could function again. She had curled up in the fetal position and was breathing deeply but regularly. I gently stroked her forehead and her hair and in a couple of minutes she was back to consciousness again.

She looked at me and said, "Eddy, what just happened?"

"You'll have to look at the video because even though I watched the entire thing I don't think I could describe how erotic an episode it was."

"It must have been. I feel like I've just finished giving birth. Remind me not to mess with any more blonde girls from Finland would you. That little vixen is dangerous."

"You didn't seem to mind it while it was happening." I helped her up and we walked into the sitting room, pausing to turn off the camera then proceeded to the bathroom to see if we could get all of this gel off. Mina was still in the shower so Kealani got in with her and told her that after what she had just done to her, the least she could do was to wash her off. Mina was happy to do so and the two of them enjoyed lathering each other up and playing with each other for a few minutes. When they got out, I took my shower and washed myself from head to toe.

When I emerged from the bathroom Mina had finished packing up and was ready to leave. "Mina deserves a very nice tip don't you think Eddy?"

"I couldn't agree more," I said as I got my wallet out of the drawer in the sitting room and took out two hundred dollar bills. Mina's eyes widened when I handed them to her.

"Thank you. Thank both of you for a lovely time."

"Mina would you do us a big favor? Would you leave the air mattress and the gel here in case we want to use it again?"

"No problem Kealani, we've got several of them."

When she had gone I asked Kealani what she would like to do now. "It's two thirty and we don't have anything planned until the Captain's cocktail party at seven. Tonight is the first formal dress night so we need to find a place to have dinner. Why don't we look at the list of alternative restaurants and pick out a couple to go see."

We checked out two restaurants and decided on a plush upscale place with a famous chef that rotated the menus frequently depending on what was available at the local ports where the ship stopped. We looked at the menu and found several offerings that sounded both delicious and healthy. Kealani walked around the entire place examining everything and finally saw a table for two in a back corner that while not completely isolated, was very secluded. She told the dining steward we wanted that table and he said he would reserve it for us. We booked a reservation for 7:45, which is when the cocktail party ended. We spent another couple of hours exploring the ship and stopped in for a fruit smoothie before heading back to the room to begin getting ready.

"I brought several outfits for the two formal nights Eddy. What would you like me to wear tonight?"

"What are my choices?"

"I have two costumes. One is Indian and the other Japanese. I also have two long formal gowns. One is black and very elegant; sort of New York chic and the other is silver metallic, very South Beach glamorous. Finally I have a black silk cocktail dress that is very sexy."

"You make anything you wear very sexy. Since I'm wearing a tux and the restaurant is so posh I think the long black gown would be a good choice."

"You'll like it Eddy, I got to bring it home from an assignment I had for a very expensive couturier. "

About six o'clock she headed off to the bathroom to get ready and I began to get my clothes out of the closet. I took my time dressing and was ready about 6:45. I hadn't put my coat on yet. I saw Kealani's I-Pod lying on the dresser and searched for a song I wanted to play later tonight when she inevitably asked if she had looked OK but she didn't have it. Then I saw an icon for downloading music from the web so I typed in the name of the song and in a few seconds it showed up on the list of titles. I put the I-Pod back on the dresser and turned around just as Kealani came out of the bathroom.

"Does this meet with your approval Eddy?"

Once again I was amazed. She looked like she had just stepped off the cover of Vogue. Her hair was blonde and almost shoulder length. The style matched what she said about the dress, very elegant and New York chic. Her makeup had erased almost every trace of Asian features and was perfectly suited to a formal occasion. Even her eyes were now blue. The lipstick was a soft shade of pink.

The dress was beautiful. It looked like a long skirt with two wide strips of slightly stretchy fabric with satin ruffles on them that were attached to the front of the skirt leaving a gap of about four inches between them. The strips ran up each side of her stomach to cover her breasts and then continued up to meet behind her neck. This left the middle of her chest and stomach completely exposed all the way down to below her navel. If it hadn't been so well designed it could have looked a little too sexy but it looked rich and alluring instead.

"It looks like it was designed specifically for you."

"Ummmh, Eddy. It was."

I started to say something but before I could she turned around. I don't know why I was shocked when I saw the back of the dress or rather the lack of the back of the dress. Her entire beautiful back was completely bare. If the skirt had come down any lower on her hips it would have been too revealing but again it just looked elegant.

A tear shaped pendant of little diamonds hung around her neck. Her earrings matched the pendant. Four thin bracelets in various shades of smoky silver adorned her left wrist and a bracelet consisting of three rows of white pearls encircled the right one. Black 'Come Fuck Me' shoes with 4-inch heels were on her feet. She reached down and picked up the skirt and pulled it all the way up to show me that she wasn't wearing anything under it. No stockings, no panties and of course no bra.

I noticed a little plastic case about the size of a small cell phone on her inner thigh close to the top of her leg held in place by an elastic band that wrapped around it. A thin wire ran from the case to between her legs. "What is that accessory?"

"That is a battery pack for a vibrating egg that is inserted in my ass. In my clutch is the remote control unit that you can have as soon as you come over here and kiss me." I hurriedly walked over to her and did as I had been told. She took out the remote and showed me how it worked. There was a little wheel on the front that controlled the intensity all the way from off to very stimulating. "You may use it at your discretion but don't get too carried away. This is a little taste of what is to come later. And don't forget to take one of your little blue pills with you."

We made our way to the concierge station to pick up our video assistant. The concierge looked at me with the obvious question written all over his face. Weren't you with a Chinese woman last night? Nevertheless, he directed the same young man who had helped us last night to do so again. He was really getting into it and did a marvelous job of filming us all the way to one of the show lounges where the Captain's cocktail party was being held. He made sure to get us going through the reception line where we were greeted by some of the ship's officers and the Captain.

The ship's photographer was there taking pictures as people stopped to greet the captain. At first he didn't recognize us but he finally remembered me and took a long look at Kealani and said, "What did you do with the gorgeous Asian girl?"

Before I could answer him Kealani said, "Awwww, you've forgotten our little session in the lounge today so soon?"

He shook his head and said, "No. It can't be." Then he looked hard at her again and said, "You are truly unbelievable."

"You don't know the half of it." I told him.

We walked around a little and had a glass of sparkling water while we chatted with some of the other passengers. I noticed both men and women giving Kealani some long appreciative looks, especially when they saw her from the back. After about thirty minutes it was time to start moving along toward the restaurant.

Our young camera operator continued filming us and accompanied us all the way to the restaurant where he again helped set up the tripod and mount the camera. Kealani thanked him and told him that would be all he needed to do this evening.

The table Kealani had requested was decorated beautifully. Fresh flowers were artfully arranged in a bowl and the table was set with a long tablecloth and fine china and crystal. The table could have seated four people but due to the location, one end of it was flush to a wall with a small pillar blocking one corner. So instead of two chairs on either side, there was a small loveseat with the back against a wall on one side so we sat side by side and not across the table facing each other. This afforded us a great view of this part of the restaurant, which was a small room by itself with French pocket doors at one end so it could be sealed off for private parties. The closest table to us was a round table set for four persons a few feet away from us across an aisle.

The headwaiter brought us our menus and asked if we wanted something from the bar. I told Kealani that I thought the occasion called for a glass of Champagne and surprisingly, she agreed. I ordered two glasses of Veuve Clicquot, my favorite Champagne. We had pretty much made up our mind what we wanted to eat so we just sat there drinking our wine and watching the other people arriving and being seated. The maitre D' walked toward us with four young women who looked like they might be college students and seated them at the round table nearest to us. They were all talking and giggling and seemed to be the best of friends.

The young women were dressed in cocktail dresses that were all made to show a lot of cleavage. The way they were seated at the table allowed two of them to face us and the other two sat at an angled side view to us. One of the girls facing us was quite pretty with long brown hair. She seemed to be purposely leaning forward as she repeatedly talked to the girl on her right. When she did so, the view of her breasts was quite revealing.

"Why Eddy, I think that pretty young thing is flirting with you."

"And what makes you think she's not flirting with you?"

"You really need to get out more Eddy. A girl flirts with a man in a different way than she flirts with another girl."

"Do you really think she expects me to respond with someone as beautiful as you sitting next to me?"

"She's young, smart and used to getting her way with men. It would be a real ego boost to her if she thought she could take your attention away from me."

"You're not thinking of getting her into another threesome are you? I'm not sure either one of us is up to that so soon after Mina."

"It's an intriguing thought Eddy but I agree with you for two reasons. One is I have other plans for tonight and they don't involve anybody but you. The second is I'd rather just play with her here and see if we can mess with her head a little." Kealani moved her arm in an obvious way from the tabletop and placed her hand in my lap. "Eddy I want you to use both hands to unzip your fly. Take your time and be as obvious as you can about doing it." I complied with her directive and the brunette surreptitiously observed the action while pretending to read the menu. Kealani was sitting to my right so when I had unzipped my pants I brought my left hand back up above the table.

Kealani then slid her left hand under the generously sized napkin in my lap and stealthily inserted it inside my fly and began to fondle my prick. She fished it out of the opening in my shorts and pulled the head and half the shaft out of my pants. She turned a little toward me and began to gently kiss the right side of my neck. After a minute or so she nonchalantly reached for her glass and took a sip of her Champagne, making a point of running her tongue in a circle slowly around her lips to lick every last drop off of them.

"Keep looking at the little hottie and send her a mental message that you wish it were her sitting next to you playing with your cock." The tablecloth more than covered the side of the table facing the girls. And Kealani was being ever so subtle in her stroking of my cock, so to the casual observer we just looked like a couple of honeymooners having dinner and being a little playful. But to a young, bright woman on the prowl already feeling the effect of at least one cocktail on her inhibitions, it was all too obvious what was happening underneath our table. It was an activity I felt sure she was very familiar with.

She confirmed it when her eyes widened in realization and she quickly leaned over again toward the girl on her right and began to excitedly say something to her. It was a dead give away when the girl quickly turned her head with a mixed look of shock and disbelief and stared at us to see if it was true. Neither Kealani nor I acknowledged them or stopped what we were doing. The news quickly spread around the table to the other two girls who also had to take a look for themselves. I suppose the look a man has on his face when he is being jerked off is unmistakable and known intuitively to all women. I didn't even try to conceal it.

What happened next was completely unexpected. Apparently the pretty brunette was the leader of this happy group and you could see the light bulb go off in her head as she leaned over again and said something to the black haired girl on her left who then passed it on to the one on her left and so on until it reached all of them. The brunette then lifted up slightly in her chair and lowered both arms down under the table. She rocked back and forth a little and then bent forward until her breasts touched the table and were marvelously displayed as they were pressed forward.

She then rose back up and brought one arm back up on top of the table. She looked around to see if anybody else in the room was watching. She needn't have worried. The room was dimly lit and except for us, everybody else was behind them and nobody was taking much notice of a group of young women sitting by themselves. She then brought her other arm up above the table. In her hand was a tiny little pair of black lace panties. She took her time showing them to us and when she was sure we had seen them, she reached down, picked up her purse and put the panties inside it. I picked up my glass of Champagne and raised it slightly in a toast to acknowledge her performance.

One at a time, the other three girls all repeated this little striptease. We had now all tacitly decided to join in this game. As the girls all removed their panties, Kealani increased the tempo of her stroking. It was still a leisurely pace but the squeezing of my shaft was having a decided effect on me. We slowed down when the waiter occasionally came toward our table and Kealani managed to eat dinner with her free hand. The girls had upped the ante at their table as each one dropped an arm into their lap. The two sitting at an angle to us made it obvious by pulling their dresses up to their hips and using the hand facing us to play with their naked pussies. This kept up all through dinner with pauses for visits to the table by the wait staff.

Once again Kealani had found a way to amaze me. She had started a circle jerk with four complete strangers in the middle of the most luxurious restaurant on the ship. If I hadn't been there myself I would never have believed it. Suddenly I remembered the remote control. I reached my hand down and put it in my pocket to grasp the little case. I used my thumb to move the dial about a third of the way around. Kealani's grip on my cock tightened in reaction to the buzzing I knew she was feeling in her rectum.

"I thought you'd forgotten about that little toy." She said breathlessly.

"Almost" I replied. I began to turn the dial back and forth increasing and decreasing the vibrations. Kealani began to squirm a little.

"You may as well know now that I am just as orgasmic from anal stimulation as vaginal and if you keep that up I'm going to cum. Especially with the added excitement of watching a table full of girls getting closer to doing the same thing."

"Well you started this. Not that I'm complaining mind you but what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Surprisingly, even though I'm really enjoying the hand job and the erotic show the girls are putting on, I don't feel any urgency of an impending orgasm. But please, don't let that stop you."

"Oh I won't, you just keep twiddling that dial and when I tell you to, I want you to crank it up all the way. In the meantime I'm going to sit here and think about what it's going to feel like when I get you back to the room and your cock replaces this buzzing egg in my ass." Soon she shuddered and said, "Oh yes, do it, do it now!" My thumb slid the dial all the way around and her hand tightened around my rigid cock as her head tilted back against the top of the loveseat and her eyes rolled up and then closed. She stifled a moan, thankfully, as her whole body tensed and then began to tremble slightly as she managed to keep her orgasm subdued but not so much that the brunette would not know exactly what was happening to her.

It did not go unnoticed at the other table. I quickly reached for the camera remote and turned it toward the girls' table in anticipation of what was about to happen. As if it were infectious, the other girls increased their masturbatory activities and one by one joined with Kealani in orgasmic bliss without any of them making a sound. It was surreal. I just could not believe what was happening. Here I am in the middle of the ocean in a 5 star restaurant not only watching but video recording five women with no underwear having orgasms while one of them has a death grip on my erect cock and a vibrating egg up her ass. Thank God I had the video. Linda would never believe this otherwise.

I started to order dessert but Kealani said, "You can have dessert in the room. I think it's time for you to take your pill." I fished it out of my pocket and held it up to show the girls the way they had shown me their panties. I popped it into my mouth and downed it with a big sip of water. We finished our coffees and then began to put the camera away and remembered to zip up my pants. We got up and began walking toward the door.

As we passed the girls' table Kealani stopped, walked over to the brunette and leaned down and whispered something in her ear. Then she kissed her on the cheek and turned around and took my arm and led me out of the restaurant.

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her that if she wanted to we could do this again sometime in a place where we could be a little closer to each other, like suite 1408."

"So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised if they knock on our door at two in the morning."

I told Kealani I would like to stop off at the lounge where the jazz group with the female singer was playing. She agreed and we headed in that direction. On the way she asked me why I wanted to go back to this little cabaret. I told her that I liked the sound of the music they played but most of all I liked dancing with her. A big part of being with a beautiful woman was showing her off. She smiled and thanked me for the compliment.