Fantasy Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the slippery dick in her hand and watched as it spurted its load at her. Some splashed on her tits and she rubbed it in. She brought the cock to her chest and let it squirt all over her torso. She watched as the cock dribbled and squirted then flowed then squirted its opaque cream on her tits. It was warm and real! She then brought the cumming cock to her face and let it squirt her there. She pointed it at her closed eyes and let it cover them, occasionally opening them to let it hit her eyes so all she saw was a blurry cock spraying her. She let it get everywhere! In her nose, ears, hair everywhere. But she kept her mouth closed for last.

She slowly opened her mouth around the dick and felt the first spurt on her tongue. It was lumpy and salty and she swirled it around to get its full flavour. Each cum was a new flavour because of all the different races cum. She would savour it all. She just swallowed each spurt as much as she could. She drank a for about ten more minutes before she let it go a couple of more times on her tits then she discontinued the flow. So far so good, all her spells worked.

She didn't even bother to dress or clean herself or her pussy of the cum as she went on to create more fun. Her next project was to surprise her sister. Her plan was to shrink herself and climb into her sister's body and please her from the inside. She shrunk herself to a pinhead size and went to her sister who was drinking her wine. She cast breathing, protection, and "Anyvision Visibility" Spells on herself. She sunk into her sister's glass of wine and waited to be consumed.

He sister finally drank the last of her wine and Kylaya was in. She entered the mouth and was washed down the pink gullet. She continued down to the stomach where she levitated for a moment to decide what she would do to her sister. She waited for ten minutes and then she began to mess with her sister's processes. She swam down to the small intestines and opened a rift to her endless semen supply that connected to her sister's intestinal tract. She watched as the cum began flowing into her sister's intestine and further to her bladder where it causes her sister to piss semen. She stood and watched this for half an hour, enjoying the confusion her sister must be experiencing.

She dispelled the cum spell and then went to the large intestine and down to the anus where she cast her sister's famous enchantment to make poo smooth. She then went back up the six meters of intestine to her sister's stomach. She cast "Endless Nutrition" and watched as the stomach filled with various foodstuffs rich in vitamins and minerals. She waited five minutes and then cast "Ennelia's Super Ingestion" and watched as the stomach quickly began processing the foods in seconds. Now for the Coup De Grace! She cast amplify spell on the stomach and watched as the processes almost instantly began to digest the endless source of food.

She proceeded to her sister's womb. Much to her surprise she found it was full of cum! She swam around the warm birth centre of her sister, drinking semen as she swam. Once she'd had her fun she went to her sister's bladder which was steadily emptying and filling with cum. She went to her sister's ejaculate glands and created a vibrating pressure on her g-spot. She then cast amplify effect on her sister's ejaculate producing glands and watched as they began to produce a never ending source of woman cum. She sipped it for a while and went to the anus to prepare to exit once she thought her sister has had enough. She let the spells continue for and hour before dispelling them. Her sister wouldn't know what hit her. She waited a few hours before she left from the anus to find her sister sleeping naked in her bed. She went to her bedroom, resized herself, and went to sleep.

Ennelia's Embarrassment:

Ennelia finished her wine and went to look for some spell components in the forest. She walked for five minutes before encountering her mother (who lived not far from them) walking in the woods. "Greetings mother!" She exclaimed as they met.

Her mother was only forty two and was quite healthy. She walked with her for a few minutes longer. They eventually came to the massive secluded clearing Ennelia was at the day before. It was about in the middle of the clearing when suddenly she felt a peculiar feeling in her lower torso, but conceded that the wine had not agreed with her bladder so she continued.

After a few more seconds she realised her bladder was full. She tried to hold it to avoid embarrassing herself in front of her mother, but after another minute she was ready to burst! "Excuse me mother, b-but I need to relieve myself." She felt herself begin to wee! She never wore undergarments and it slowly trickled down her leg.

"Oh, umm okay dear if you must." Ennelia tried to get to a tree in time but could barely get within 15 meters of one when she suddenly started to gush from her vagina!

She lifted her skirt, squatted on the spot, and spread her lips to let the wee spray out. But she saw it wasn't wee, what she saw was cum! She thought it must've been the giants cum in her belly causing it! Her mother was ten meters behind her. "Darling what are you doing!?"

"S-sorry mother I-I-I couldn't hold it." She watched as her mother began to approach. "Don't come mother! I'm nearly finished"

She kept wee-ing cum for about a minute, but she didn't feel like she was emptying? "It doesn't look healthy dear, perhaps I should take a look?"

"No!! Mother I-I-I'm Fine." Still it wasn't stopping. It felt nice though wee-ing cum for almost two minutes so far.

"You're not stopping dear?"

"I'm nearly done Mother!!!"

"But its white dear!" She didn't know what was happening to herself.

"Yeah uhh I don't know why it's like that but it'll be fine mother!" Another minute.

"That's it I'm coming over!"

"No mommy no!!!!" She was already squatting in a squashy pond of white cum covered grass when her mother came to look.

Her mother kneeled down in front of her daughters gushing vagina. Ennelia was red from humiliation. "Don't be embarrassed dear, these things happen" She still wasn't stopping however, and now she had her own mother staring at her gaping semen gushing vagina. "Is it sore dear?"

"No Mom!" ...........

"You have a pretty vagina dear."

"Geeze Mom! Don't tell me that!"

"Well its true honey!"

"Okay thanks but what about me wee-ing seem... white stuff?" Her mom stared curiously at her daughter's vagina for about a minute. "Well!!?"

"Oh! Umm ... I tell you darling I don't know what it is."

"Well that's great ma! Now what!?"

"Okay darling this may be awkward for you so perhaps you should close your eyes."

"Why!?"

"Just close them dear!"

"O-o-okay" Ennelia shut her eyes and waited.

"Okay you can open now"

"What happened?"

"I tasted it dear"

"YOU WHAT!!!??? Sick mom!"

"I had to know what it was, and I tell you its perfectly normal"

"Normal!?"

"Yes I think it's just a white vaginal discharge and you've got an overproduction of it in your urethra"

"... Uhhh... Yeah! ... sure... that's it..." There was a long pause and an awkward silence filled only by the sound of the cum splashing the ground. It was thick all around them in a big pool of urinated semen.

Then: "It actually tasted nice dear"

"MOM!" Her mother dipped her fingers into the stream and licked them.

"Taste it dear, it's quite sweet."

"But..."

"No buts dear its perfectly normal. I drank my own discharge when I was little, so try it." Ennelia cupped her hand into the stream and drank what she now thought was discharge.

"It is nice mom, okay." They moved to a dry spot and sat down. Ennelia was still "discharging" as they sat. She spread her legs and lifted her skirt. She conjured two glasses, filled them with her "discharge" and gave her mother a glass.

"Thank you dear, its good to share these things you know." They sat for twenty minutes refilling their glasses with discharge as time passed.

Suddenly Ennelia felt her bladder empty and the last dribbles of discharge left her pussy. "That's finished at last!"

"Aah what a pity dear, I wanted a bit more. Can I?"

"You can if you can suck any more out of there mother" Said Ennelia referring to the "discharge" soaked ground. But suddenly her mother leant forward and started sucking Ennelia's urethra hole! "Mom!" But her mother didn't stop she sucked the hole for a few more seconds. "Mom NO!" She didn't stop, and suddenly she started licking her daughter's vaginal hole! "Ugh! W-what are y-you d-d-doing m-mommeeee!?"

She looked up and said, "I want more of your discharge darling." And she continued eating her daughter out. Ennelia let her, and began to enjoy her mother muffing her. She lay back and lifted her pussy into her mommy's mouth.

Ten minutes in, her mother began to lick her anus. "Darling your ass is delicious, I wish I could eat what's in it" Ennelia was so horny hearing her mother say these things!

"I wish it too mother" Her mother tongued her asshole inside. Suddenly Ennelia surprised herself and began shitting without control. She tried to clench but couldn't. Her mother's eyes widened as she gulped down her daughters faeces. Ennelia shat herself into her mother's mouth for another five minutes when she started to feel a tingling pressure at her g-spot. Her mother started playing with the poo that left her daughters ass, wiping it on their bodies and letting her baby girl shit into her mother's vagina.

"Mom I'm Cumming!" Her mother quickly placed her mouth over her daughter's vagina as she started cumming. She drank deep of her ejaculate savouring every gulp! This continued for five minutes with her mother drinking deeply of her daughter's real vaginal discharge. Ennelia was still shitting and squirting when her mother stopped twenty minutes later.

"Honey it's too much, the cum, the discharge, the poo! I have to stop or I'll explode I'm so full!" Ennelia was shaking and convulsing from the sheer pleasure of the ejaculations and crap spurting. However she was unable to stop.

"Let me take you home dear" So her mother helped her up and steered her daughter home, all the while Ennelia continued to defecate and cum all over. Fifteen minutes later they were home. Ennelia's mother ate some poo and drank her daughters cum for ten more minutes, before leaving. Ennelia continued to shit and cum for another half hour before it finally stopped. She was shaking from sheer exhaustion! She disappeared the cum and shit, and went to sleep.

12